⭐️ Post of the Day - Nominations ⭐️

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
81 posts
User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 99,820
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
Olivaw » 14 Jul 2020, 1:29 pm » wrote: No links required, widdle man. Your evidence free drivel is sufficiently comedic.

On the plus side for me, wm. krystol is not my political bedfellow, useful idiot.

Look on the bright side, jackass. Lush Rimjob hasn't scootched you over. Yet.  



1 Nomination

KFSW Jul 14, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 14, 2020 4:20pm
Log in or Register to remove ads

Last edited by Cannonpointer on 14 Jul 2020, 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: KFSW nominated this post

LiberalThugin:)

Unread post

 
 
Posts: 4
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

      When most people think of liberals usually a skittles looking *** "social justice warrior" tranny pops up in people's minds. Most people confuse liberals with leftists, which is caused some people to think the association between liberals and leftists is practically the same. FALSE there's is no similarities between caring, fact-checked liberals between whining, "taste-the-rainbow-*******" leftist snowflakes. The difference: liberals based their optimistic solutions with fact-checked data, evidence and willing to discard old, unnecessary traditions values, and the interest of increasing a person's general knowledge than tactical or professional development. 

Leftists, however, believe the necessities of equality and open hood by means of converts and use of over-exaggeration by any means necessary to critically change the minds of the majority and to also blame the social-economic problems on the minorities(companies, business owners, landlords, etc)  than actually solving the problems through fact n logic and the use of emotions as there driving force to push their leftist agenda.

The role of the SJW is to shut down​​​​​​ peaceful protests (usually In universities) cause the ideas go against their "emotional beliefs" 
A true SJW would rather protect peaceful protests and discourage people whos willing to force a group of people to be shutdown.

Every liberal love a good debate but a leftist wont even bother talking.

 
 



1 Nomination

LiberalThugin:) Jul 14, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 14, 2020 8:15pm
Last edited by LiberalThugin:) on 14 Jul 2020, 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: LiberalThugin:) nominated this post

Polar1ty

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 975

https://www.unz.com/ldinh/who-should-be-shot/

Important parts bolded/enlarged.
 Who Should Be Shot?

In a recent article, “Smashing Culture,” I briefly described a scene in Philadelphia from 30+ years ago. Sitting in McGlinchey’s, I was drinking Rolling Rock.This trivia triggered a most curious yet telling response from a commenter, “Rolling Rock? – really? Were you listening to the Eagles too? Nice street cred attempt, but it’s either ‘While knocking back a few beers’ or ‘While drinking a Guinness’ – Rolling Rock just makes you sound like, well, another pretentious art ***.”It never occurred to him I was simply telling the truth. To establish “street cred,” I should have come up with something way cooler.


It’s all about one’s image, you see.

With social media, everyone is a microscopic celebrity, the undisputed global star on his own cellphone, so online preening has become a universal obsession.

Compulsively, they make duck faces while quack quacking bon, not really, mots.

Enjoying such a fabulous virtual life, they miss out on a real one, however, so “street cred” must be established, to mask the fact that they’re never on the streets, even when they’re on the streets. 



Occupy Wall Street erupted in New York on September 17th, 2011. Four days later, I took a Chinatown bus from Philly to see what’s going on, and for the duration of this movement, I kept a pretty close eye on it. Besides the Occupy camps in Manhattan and Philly, I also visited those in Harrisburg, Trenton, Atlantic City, Washington, Raleigh, Savannah and Orlando.Living in tents like urban savages, these protesters suddenly had a tactile and smelly existence inside a community, so despite the cold, rain and absence of indoor plumbing, they were soothed. Night after night, there were no brick walls between their bodies. 



Their movement fizzled out, however, because it degenerated into an endless display of narcissistic posturing, with everyone making self-important speeches about his or her pet cause, to an audience of fifty, tops, which is not how a revolution is ever made.

Had Samuel Adams showed up, he would have had to squeeze his truncated speech in between, say, an animal right manifesto and a black reparation sermon.


     

Still, it was fun to fancy yourself a Mao, Che or Comandante Zero, even if your thundering cosplay was immediately canceled by the next, completely unrelated yet equally forgettable, performance. 


Sitting on a striped blanket, a glum, balding guy went on a hunger strike to protest “UNEMPLOYMENT, POVERTY AND CORPORATE GREED.” Ignored by all, he disappeared after a few days, apparently to stuff his face greedily.

Conceived as not just an indictment but siege of Wall Street, Occupy became a sad, stinking and incoherent skit that increasingly annoyed nearly everyone who had to work, do business or transit around their messy camps.



Though government infiltrators undoubtedly helped to fragment Occupy, most protesters gleefully went along with their own gelding, because, to them, it was never about rallying the 99% towards common goals, as they vaguely claimed, but airing minority grievances.


Most importantly, they could look cool doing it. With visual evidence uploaded onto FaceBook, Tumblr and Instagram, etc., soy boys from strip malled subdivisions could accrue street cred. Since “Occupy Everything, Demand Nothing” became Occupy’s rallying cry, it achieved literally nothing, predictably.



A month after all tents were cleared from Zuccotti Park, Time Magazine anointed “The Protester” as Person Of The Year, so for being symbolically homeless for two months, the sans cazzo got a participation lollipop from the bossman.Since then, unscathed and smirking Wall Street has only amped up its state-of-the-art shell games, punctuated by bailouts. What’s left of the country’s wealth keeps flowing to the top.



Although Occupy Wall Street exposed widespread discontent, it was deftly tamed by the state, without addressing any of the issues raised. Worsened economic malaise is papered over with fake news and statistics. Unable to afford even an efficiency, the young and not so young resignedly or bitterly move back home.



I’m sure you know a few.

Beneath each basement, there’s another, even darker and danker, Americans kept discovering, so they just had to suck it up and simmer on, when not overdosing on opioids. It’s the new normal.Occupy Wall Street protesters were mostly under-35-year-old whites, with at least some college education.




Now, the same demographic is back on the streets, but instead of chanting for economic justice and representing, at least in theory, the 99%, they’re fighting Fascism and racism.


With their inclusive definitions of such sins, however, they’re warring against most of the country.

It’s never been easier to be tagged as a Fascist.


If you don’t think or feel correctly on all woke issues, you’re a Fascist, and of course, you’re a Fascist to the degree that you’re against antifa.

When it comes to sex, binarism is evil, for there’s no male or female, just endlessly calibrated genital transmogrification, if only in your gender fluid, intersexual mind, but with politics, binary thinking is uber kosher. If you’re not up-to-date woke, you’re a Fascist.




On August 14th, 2018, CNN reeducated us, “There is no national antifa group. It is mostly made up of people who are far left of center, who make it their mission to battle Fascists, racists and alt right extremists.” It’s a grassroot, homegrown resistance to hate, that’s all. “Behind the masks are people from all walks of life, artist, mom, ordinary American, as well as anarchist.” Four most gentle faces were shown.

On June 16th, 2020, CNN reemphasized that antifa was a belief system that unified all anti-Fascists, whatever their color, age or background, so how could you be against it, unless you’re a Fascist?! A burly, genial black man explained, “It basically means that you are against Fascism. If you are against Fascism, then you are antifa.”


In a BLACK LIVES MATTER muscle-T, a white wuss added, “Antifa is not a group. It’s not like everybody sits in, like, some basement, talking about how to overthrow the Fascist regime. I walked around picking up trash yesterday, behind the protesters. That’s what antifa looks like.”Burly black guy, “White people have to be involved in fighting racism, in fighting white supremacy […] But if you are a white ally, remember that you still have to follow the lead of people of color.”The New York Times and Washington Post have also written sympathetically about antifa.


When the corporate media give you a positive spin, it must mean you’re serving the establishment. Mussolini had his Blackshirts, Hitler his Brownshirts and Mao his Red Guards. America’s rulers have antifa.



Far from threatening the 1%, antifa sows dissension among the 99%. Ignoring Wall Street, antifa trashes one Main Street after another.

Zealously branding its enemies as racist or Fascist, antifa generates more racism and Fascism.



Slammed by the economic crisis of 2008, Americans started to look more closely at Wall Street, Goldman Sachs and the Federal Reserve, etc., and they were enlightened by people like Ron Paul and Matt Taibbi.In Rolling Stone, Taibbi wrote, “The first thing you need to know about Goldman Sachs is that it’s everywhere. The world’s most powerful investment bank is a great vampire squid wrapped around the face of humanity, relentlessly jamming its blood funnel into anything that smells like money.”

Banksters were scrutinized with increasing intensity. It was in this climate that Occupy Wall Street was born.Not quite nine years later, almost no one is talking about banksters, incredibly, although the country has been plunged into a much worse economic hell, with millions suddenly laid off, and millions of mom and pops permanently ruined.



Thanks to another monster bailout, only Wall Street is doing well.

Broke and enraged, mobs swarm American streets, but instead of targeting those who are imploding their society, they pull down statues, break windows, deface walls, loot stores and attack cops or each other.

When your tyrants can’t even be identified, much less found, no coup, uprising or revolution is possible, and it’s pointless to assassinate an American president, since he is but a puppet, so who should be shot?




The month I was born, two presidents were killed. Though Ngo Dinh Diem has often been caricatured as an American puppet, he obviously broke his strings, or he wouldn’t have been shot. Kennedy, too, went off script. His death was a warning. It works.



American elections are cathartic farces.


Drawn out and elaborately staged, they’re designed to give false hopes and stoke emotions. With the national mood already so volatile and foul, however, this year’s balloting promises to be a horror show. Unable to aim at their oppressors, Americans will be reduced to shooting each other.
 



1 Nomination

KFSW Jul 15, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 15, 2020 12:13am
Last edited by Polar1ty on 15 Jul 2020, 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: KFSW nominated this post

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 99,820
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
KFSW » 16 Jul 2020, 12:08 pm » wrote: Total retahds.

These are the people that marched for '''''''BUSH/CHENEY WAR CRIMINALS - JAIL NOW!!'''''

Now the war criminals are all behind WAR BIDEN.  And the left-tards are praising them.

They truly are to stupid to get it...its embarrassing.

Before you came over, they were attacking trump FROM THE RIGHT for "exceeding his authority" when he issued the first directive to leave Syria. The MIC continues to disobey, which is itself a coup. Trump has been removed from power already, quite publicly - but he still stops the war machine from going any farther. Biden's job is to correct that - and the useful idiots' job is to get Biden into office, like good little stooges.

According to the polls, they will fail. I say that because the polls say they will succeed - and I know how those tea leaves work.



1 Nomination

KFSW Jul 16, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 16, 2020 12:17pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 16 Jul 2020, 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: KFSW nominated this post

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 99,820
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
Isabel » 08 May 2020, 7:19 pm » wrote: Instantly bleating: "Ha ha it's cold this proves that global climate change is a HOAX!!" most certainly is.

If mindlessly shouting your idiot talking points on cue like a trained poodle embarrasses you so such, you should go beg your masters for new ones.
Then let's talk science. Here are ten facts:

1. Only by foreshortening the history of the earth to the last 600,000 years, as al gore did in his film, can the case be made that atmospheric carbon levels are anything but historically low.

2. When plants evolved photosynthesis, atmospheric carbon levels were in the thousands of parts per million - not the hundreds. Plants today live in a carbon starved environment, by evolutionary standards.

3. For most of the earth's history, atmospheric carbon has been above 1000ppm. Every plant on earth does better in a carbon enriched environment, and virtually all greenhouse or hothouse grown vegetables are grown in a carbon enriched environment.

4. If every major city in America invested a thousand bucks per person on carbon enriched greenhouses, the carbon saved from no longer trucking veggies to market and the carbon sequestered by the crops in the enriched environments would more than address carbon emissions, without creating any global trading boards to allow the privileged few (gore and his cronies on both sides of the pretend aisle) to "speculate" (take a cut) on the very air we breathe.

5. OSHA allows 1000ppm of atmospheric carbon in conference rooms at work.

6. Rupert Murdoch, owner of fox news, is perceived as being against climate change. In truth, he owns 150 OTHER media outlets which are all global warming, all the time. His enterprise at fox is only STALLING, while the principles squabble about their seats at the table and their cut of the pie. Once those issues are sorted, fox will be instructed to "grudgingly" admit they were "wrong" about climate change - and endorse a carbon trading board. Indeed, republicans were originally tasked with introducing the idea of carbon trading, under Poppi Bush.

7. Sea levels don't rise exclusively in the third world, as we are being instructed - the oceans are not racist.

8. You do not know what the optimum temperature of the earth is. No one does. We might be getting closer to it, or farther from it - no one can say.

9. You do not know what the optimum atmospheric carbon level is. No one does. All life on earth dies if it dips under 200, and declines as it nears that number. It is virtually certain that levels are lower than optimal, given that there are no known species of plants which are not currently operating at below optimal carbon levels.

10. The lowest carbon levels recorded in earth's history - in the 200s - coincide with ice ages (which are extinction events).



1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Jul 17, 2020

Go to original post on May 11, 2020 3:57am
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 17 Jul 2020, 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall nominated this post

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 99,820
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
KFSW » 15 Jul 2020, 6:29 pm » wrote: Whats yer go to move in bed?

Tell ya mine - holler for a guard.



1 Nomination

KFSW Jul 17, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 17, 2020 1:38am
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 17 Jul 2020, 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: KFSW nominated this post

JeanMoulin

Unread post

 
 
Posts: 35
Politics: Democratic

This is just another attempt by THE PIG to deflect from his failures. It's a campaign stunt to escalate an already heated protest. In effect he has skirted the Posse Comitatus Act by not using military troops, but instead using the justice dept. goons. This wasn't a plan thought up by THE PIG, he's not smart enough. This was Barr's and THE PIG's campaign minions. If the American people can't see through this ruse, I really don't think there is much hope for our republic unless we vote this bastard out along with all his people. You have the power. Vote like our democracy depends on it. We fought a war, and many people died to end the rule of a king. I'm not asking you to die. Please vote.



1 Nomination

Misty Jul 17, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 17, 2020 10:31pm
Last edited by JeanMoulin on 17 Jul 2020, 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Misty nominated this post

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,915
Politics: Liberal
Location: PA

Endgame
June 25, 2020
 



1 Nomination

supraTruth Jul 18, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 19, 2020 10:31am
Last edited by Phoenix68.2.0 on 19 Jul 2020, 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: supraTruth nominated this post

User avatar
bludog

Unread post

User avatar
Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Posts: 1,037
Politics: Progressive

BlueDevil » 18 Jul 2020, 1:16 pm » wrote: At 5:20

"My heart break for the disabled"

He doesn't understand something as simple as subject-verb agreement.  

Do we need any other explanation on why black America is failing.  Their leaders fail 3rd grade English.
I for one, easily understood everything Lewis said ...  Both the letter and spirit of it.   More than that, I thought his speech was powerful and eloquent.

And all that stood out to you were a few grammatical errors? 
 
 
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Jul 20, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 19, 2020 3:31pm
Last edited by bludog on 20 Jul 2020, 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SJConspirator nominated this post

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 99,820
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
KFSW » 20 Jul 2020, 3:45 pm » wrote: SkewsTurd....moron

these morons think
 
No, son.

No.



1 Nomination

KFSW Jul 20, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 20, 2020 3:46pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 20 Jul 2020, 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: KFSW nominated this post

User avatar
Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,064
Politics: Liberal

Antifa
deezershoove » 19 Jul 2020, 3:10 pm » wrote: Yes. I would have to see it again to make sure I remember it correctly.
It was kind of long and confusing.
You can read it for free at archive.org

Here's a link https://archive.org/details/TheUniverse ... n/mode/2up

There's also a free audiobook on YouTube. I have not listened to it yet, so I can neither recommend it or warn against it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PNNsbUV37o
 
 
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Jul 20, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 19, 2020 7:56pm
Last edited by Phelix_Dacat on 21 Jul 2020, 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer nominated this post

Polar1ty

Unread post

   
   
Posts: 975

Olivaw » 19 Jul 2020, 6:20 pm » wrote: Does KFSW live in the beautiful suburbs of Russia or does he dream of living in the beautiful suburbs of Russia?

https://www.calvertjournal.com/images/u ... w/04_1.jpg
American suburbs required, and continue to require, massive amounts of carbon emissions to sustain. From the roadwork and laying of asphalt & concrete to the extreme automobile dependency, the level of resources extracted from the environment and then allocated to suburbs have been nothing short of phenomenal.

Plus, as many of your cohorts have noted, suburbs are typically majority white. That sounds very racist and severely lacking in diversity.

You don't sound like you care much about the two issues you claim to care about.



1 Nomination

KFSW Jul 22, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 22, 2020 12:25pm
Last edited by Polar1ty on 22 Jul 2020, 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: KFSW nominated this post

User avatar
Ricky Tavy

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 18,636
Politics: Liberal
Location: Behind the cactus curtain in Arizona

Something comforting in knowing that manly man trump fluffers who are the master race can always find time to whimper that some liberal snowflake girl is bullying them.



1 Nomination

Olivaw Jul 21, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 18, 2020 12:57am
Last edited by Ricky Tavy on 22 Jul 2020, 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Olivaw nominated this post

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
nuckinfutz » 22 Jul 2020, 8:20 pm » wrote:
duck615 » 22 Jul 2020, 8:15 pm » wrote: Stop sucking so many dicks, maybe that stain will go away...
Hmmm. Why is it you never reveal anything about your self?

Got something your hiding?
He reveals every day that he is an empty vessel.
 



1 Nomination

DennisTheMenace Jul 23, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 23, 2020 11:43am
Last edited by Misty on 23 Jul 2020, 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: DennisTheMenace nominated this post

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 99,820
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom

WhistleSNAP
sootedupCyndi » 21 Jul 2020, 2:39 am » wrote: Better yet. I have a better idea. I'll send Fama for me. Then she can get in trouble instead of me.            It was a riot really.. Because at the time. everyone was going back and forth... so all of a sudden. It would quiet here. And I thought whats going on? I'd go there. and everyone was there. Then it would get quiet there.. i'd come back here.. and everyone was back here.        I was getting a bit dizzy.
 One more point. If fools is trying to convince Huey… I'm so Evil... evil  I pretty sure Huey would laugh. he may along.. but he'd laugh.

I was giving kfools top quality content, and then he banned me because he got pissed.

He got pissed because we banned strain hedge. Clearly, he had a dog in that fight. Strain hedge was his proxy over here, going after isabel. But I never quite got what his investment was, there. I think it likely that he had projected some vicious motives onto isabel, and that he wasn't able to depersonalize it enough to consider any interpretations other than the ones that he had invested in. For example, it would never occur to him to ask, just how **** bloody evil WAS this broad that isabel was locking horns with - and just how bad, really, WERE isabel's actions? Those were the two things I felt were missing from his prosecution of her: He didn't fully appreciate who she was opposing, and the didn't "give the devil her due" in assessing isabel's conduct - conduct which was rather banal and unexceptional, based on the evidence proffered. A machiavel, she wasn't.

Then, too, strain hedge's "get izzy" role might have been a cover for more nefarious stratagems. In that case, his ire at the ouster would make more sense.

Anyway, he got pissed because we banned strain hedge - so he banned me. I don't think he gave that very much thought - he acted wrathfully. I think that he was particularly steamed to learn that Ronjul was my sok. I have to say, I had a wonderful time giving Ronjul that turn - he was devastating. I approached the bit from a line out of Get Shorty, where vinnie barbarino is explaining to the movie producer how to get respect and lay down the law. And he says something along the lines of, who am I? I'm the guy who is telling you how it is - that's who I am. And so, I said to Ronjul, you are the guy who is telling them how it is.

And I was so happy with the result. You have to always bear in mind, when I go tongue in cheek, in my OCCURRING WORLD, everybody's in on it - everyone knows that it's me. I mean, in Ronjul we have a sok I have used several times in the past - so there's one tell. I've never referred to him as anything except "our entirely fictional outsourced East Indian I.T. guy, Ronjul." That's another tell. The photo is absolutely preposterous - there's another. His siggy is pure americana, AND a play on his Hinduism - another tell that he's not legit. I mean, he has sok written all over him. But as I say, he was propelled by that one beautiful movie line: "I am the guy who is telling you how it is." And he just flew for me. And I flew with him. And it was a very special moment, between me and my sok. It elevated him, for me. He was just an athletic sok, doing mostly janitorial duties (clean up) - and now, I'm looking for matching suspenders, and asking my tailor to lift the hems on my suit pants another quarter inch.

Sorry for the detour - the Ronjul affair just tickled me pink. Anyway, I think it was learning he'd been hoodwinked by my sok that really steamed him - which was never my intention. Ronjul was purely theater, from my perspective. Those familiar with shakespeare understand that he always had a sub-comedy echoing the plot of the history or the tragedy that was the meat of the matter at hand. So if the king was being unfaithful to the people, then the tavern owner would be unfaithful to those over whom he was steward, but in a slapstick way and without the pentameter. Ronjul - who recently had been publicly shamed and fired after a crash and replaced by Jagadeesh - was rehabilitated and trotted out to shake his *** for laughs. But vinnie barbarino's direction gave him such gravitas that very few asked, "who is this guy." He was the guy who was telling them how it is.

So Ronjul fooled kfools - and to kfools, that meant that I had done him dirt. So he banned me. And I haven't any doubt that he has regretted that decision. He gained nothing, and cannot know what he might have lost, in that hasty decision. One of the things I had agreed to do for him was to play Jesus Christ in his hell room, and occasionally redeem someone. The opportunities for puns and cultural allusions are literally endless in such a character - the theater all but writes itself. He had in me a proven work horse, asking nothing but a pasture in which to kick up sod - and he fenced me out, over some silliness. Hindsight can be blinding, I will wager.

Then, too, strain hedge's "get izzy" role might have been a cover for more nefarious stratagems. In that case, his ire at the ouster would make more sense.
 



1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Jul 23, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 21, 2020 4:31am
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 23 Jul 2020, 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall nominated this post

User avatar
bludog

Unread post

User avatar
Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Posts: 1,037
Politics: Progressive

Taipan » 23 Jul 2020, 9:10 pm » wrote: More deflection on your end.
Why are you 'forced'  to have a black V.P.?    Simple.     Racism.       Black racism.
And weak white minds are going to roll with it.
What if Elizabeth Warren, Harvard Law Professor, had the highest qualifications?

She is not considered.   She is discriminated against.....because of  the color
of her skin.      This........is racism.         To discriminate based on skin color.

Have a nice evening...........( you goddamned racist).............
By trying to deflect your own racism onto those who are trying to combat racism, you are engaging in an ongoing lie.  You should just admit you are a racist.  Can you not bring yourself face the truth?
 



1 Nomination

Coolguy10013 Jul 24, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 23, 2020 10:18pm
Last edited by bludog on 24 Jul 2020, 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Coolguy10013 nominated this post

User avatar
Isabel

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,924

Choke on it, racists!!!
--------------------------------------------------------
A Virginia high school named after Confederate war general Robert E. Lee is to be renamed to honor the late civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis.

The Fairfax County School Board voted in favor of the change to go into effect for the 2020-21 school year, according to an announcement Thursday. Board members in the suburban Washington D.C., district voted June 23 to change the school’s name but had been deliberating over a new name for the last few weeks.Board chair Ricardy Anderson said in a statement that the district wanted to choose a name that reflected the school’s multiculturalism after concerns were raised by students, staff and the community over the old name.

 “Rep. Lewis was a champion of the Civil Rights movement, and our Board strongly believes this is an appropriate tribute to an individual who is a true American hero,” Anderson said. “We will also honor his life’s work by continuing to promote equity, justice, tolerance and service in the work that we do.”Lewis died Friday at the age of 80 following a monthslong battle with cancer. The longtime Georgia congressman announced in late December that he was undergoing treatment for stage 4 pancreatic cancer.

The civil rights legend was the last surviving speaker from 1963's March on Washington, but Lewis was arguably best known for helping to lead a group of about 600 across the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma on March 7, 1965. Lewis suffered a fractured skull after being beaten by Alabama state troopers on what has since been known as “Bloody Sunday.” 

The decision comes amid reignited conversations about longstanding racial inequalities in the country and weeks of protests and marches to disrupt systemic racism in institutions that have marginalized Black Americans.Activists and politicians have called to take down monuments and dedications to Confederate generals around the country.

One of the board members who proposed the name change, Tamara Derenak Kaufax, said in the release Thursday that Confederate values “do not align with our community.”“Our schools must be places where all students, staff, and members of the community feel safe and supported,” Kaufax said. “I believe that John Lewis’ extraordinary life and advocacy for racial justice will serve as an inspiration to our students and community for generations to come.”
 



1 Nomination

DennisTheMenace Jul 24, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 24, 2020 2:02pm
Last edited by Isabel on 24 Jul 2020, 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: DennisTheMenace nominated this post

User avatar
bludog

Unread post

User avatar
Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Posts: 1,037
Politics: Progressive

Taipan » 24 Jul 2020, 8:37 am » wrote: Good am, Sir,
You are a racist.     Here is why.

You fight for Black-Power. 
After 400 years of slavery, Jim Crow, belittlement and discrimination,  US, Blacks need to be given the opportunity to catch up.  However, I fight not for Black Power but equality and the opportunity for a better life than most Blacks have been allowed up to now.
You are willing to spit on, and discriminate, against White People(and other races).
This is a lie.  I have never spit on anyone in my life
You are a liar.
You refuse to treat all people equally.
Another lie.  I always treat everyone equally.
You are a liar.
I will not sink so low as to make up fiction about you.
Black people are proud of the race. 
How naive you are ...  Perhaps on purpose.  Many Black people have been made to feel ashamed by the likes of you.
But in the end, it comes down to individuals.  Like members of other races, some Blacks are proud and others are not.
Racism is ingrained in you to such a degree, that you have trouble separating the individual from his/her race.
But you are ashamed of your race.  You do not
     see equality.
Ha ha ha ha ha.  I am not ashamed of my race in any way, shape, or form.  However, I discount it as relatively unimportant. 
What is important is the individual I am.  White Supremacists like yourself, have little concept of this.
The Olympics.  You cheer for your nation.   But you refuse to cheer for your own
      race.  Blacks will, but you will not.
You live in a world of stereotypes.  And you have no idea what you are talking about. 
I watch sports with interest and an appreciation of grace, power, fluid movement and athleticism.  I rarely cheer for anyone over anyone else, regardless of race, ethnicity or nationality.
You, on the other hand, evidently cheer for your own race.  But I suppose that's standard for a misguided White Supremacist.
You are prejudiced for a black V.P.   You should be racially neutral.
How can you be so wrong, so often?  But you manage it somehow.
I want to get Trump out of the White House.  End of story.  Got it now, White Supremacist?
You are a supporter of the evil, vicious, racist, Black Lives Matter Movement.
To a White Supremacist, Black lives don't matter.
You are a supporter Affirmative Action.  This is racism against White People.
White Supremacists see racism behind every tree and rock.  You are a deluded crybaby, so sensitive and protective of your race, that you are incapable of imagining anyone else having it as bad as you and yours..  And you cannot acknowledge the persecution, deprivation and lynchings that Blacks have had to endure in the USA.  To say nothing of slavery, of which, it sounds like, you are probably nostalgic.
You are a supporter of the racist Kapernick and kneeling at ball games.
Ha ha ha ha ha.  You should be so lucky as to have Colin Kaepernick as the worst of your racial nightmares.  His kneeling offends you?  Ha ha ha ha ha.  What a delicate, injured soul you are.  Seek help.
When the race-war comes, you will fight for the black tribe, because of your racial
      hate for The White Tribe.
Sorry.  There will be no race war.  Despite the fondest hopes of White Supremacists like you.  And every time you dream about the victory of your race, just remember that your kind lost the last race war 150 years ago. 
I want to you to do something for me.  I want you to outgrow your racism and
try to become an intelligent, highly moral, peace-loving, color-blind, non-racist,
highly evolved, enlightened, human being who calls himself..........a Libertarian.
It is unlikely I will ever do anything for you.  You have shown that, sooner or later, you contradict every idea claim to espouse.  You and your ilk are an abomination on the face of America. Contrary to being "highly evolved", you represent a regression into the sordid past.  And contrary to you claim of "peace loving", you long for race war.  You have said it, over and over.   

Sorry to say, but you are a liar, to the core.  You have a persecution complex.  And your extreme prejudices show you to be a destructive person ... To yourself, as well as others.   You would do well to seek help, before it's too late.
 
 



1 Nomination

Phelix_Dacat Jul 24, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 24, 2020 1:15pm
Last edited by bludog on 24 Jul 2020, 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Phelix_Dacat nominated this post

User avatar
Taipan

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 627
Politics: Libertarian

bludog » 23 Jul 2020, 4:06 pm » wrote: The best opponent is one who underestimates the enemy.

When selecting a Pres. or V.P.  1st look at the color of the skin.  If it is black, then OK.
But if it is Latino, Asian, Jew, Hindu, or God forbid white....then reject and discriminate
against that person.
Martin Luther King once said, "Do not judge based on the character of the heart,
judge only by looking at the color of the skin.  Black is good and all others must be
discriminated against".
Didn't  MLK say that?             He didn't?       Ohhh.
Hell, I thought MLK would be very proud of the way the Biden and the Dem Party are
picking their V.P.   Don't worry about qualifications.....just pick the V.P. by the color
of skin.  And that color MUST....be black.

Whatever happen to that utopian dream of living in a 'color-blind, non-racist' world?




1 Nomination

deezer shoove Jul 24, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 23, 2020 5:24pm
Last edited by Taipan on 24 Jul 2020, 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deezer shoove nominated this post

JeanMoulin

Unread post

 
 
Posts: 35
Politics: Democratic

progressivecitizen » 03 Jul 2020, 9:32 pm » wrote: Most of their boards disappeared and now I am getting a browser message telling me there's a risk in entering. Was it taken over by trolls? But this seems to be the same site in a way.

Why do you care? Why do you miss it? It's become a neo nazi forum ever since a white supremist racist took it over. If you're not one of those people you have no business being on that site at all. I'm sure the FBI and others monitor it daily. 



1 Nomination

Older Guy Jul 24, 2020

Go to original post on Jul 03, 2020 7:59pm
Last edited by JeanMoulin on 25 Jul 2020, 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Older Guy nominated this post

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Annoyed Liberall, Baidu [Spider], Bill Gates [Bot], Cannonpointer, Cedar, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Ike Bana, Isabel, Karen Taint, Majestic-12 [Bot], nefarious101, NeoConvict, Olivaw, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Polar1ty, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], simple jack, SJConspirator, skews13, sooted up Cyndi, Termin8tor, thelion, Vegas, WillFranklin, Zeets2 and 809 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads