⭐️ Post of the Day - Winners ⭐️

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
47 posts
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 30 Oct 2020, 10:29 am » wrote: So far no one has a source.
Bobulinski IS the source, and he's provided mountains of evidence in the form of certified authentic documents, emails FROM HUNTER, text messages FROM HUNTER, the actual phones with the texts and emails FROM HUNTER, and SWORN TESTIMONY in the investigation.  And at the same time you have the entire Biden campaign refusing to explain it.  It's NOT sufficient to simply state that it's a "Russian distraction".  Tell us how those conversations were placed on BOTH Hunter's laptop AS WELL AS on Bobulinski's phone, let's hear him deny those authenticated documents are really forgeries, challenge Bobulinski to take a lie detector test since they claim he's lying, and force Hunter to turn over all bank statements showing when and from where those huge payoffs took place and drag his druggie *** before a grand jury.

You know, people would have a more favorable view of Democrats and liberals if they could actually bring their mouths to admit the facts that this appears to be a serious case of corruption and it's led you to reconsider your support of Biden, even if you have already voted as you stated.  But instead you continue to deny and defend the indefensible, just waiting for your phony Fake News media to divulge how you need to respond when confronted by this story.  

You're content to be sheep waiting for your orders and have given up any veneer you ever had of thinking for yourself.

1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Oct 29, 2020

Go to original post on Oct 30, 2020 8:48am
Go to nomination on Oct 30, 2020 11:28am

Last edited by Zeets2 on 02 Nov 2020, 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Amazingly...there are no alleged "voter fraud" allegations in states Trump won.

1 Nomination

SJConspirator Nov 06, 2020

Go to original post on Nov 06, 2020 5:52am
Go to nomination on Nov 06, 2020 8:01am
Last edited by DennisTheMenace on 06 Nov 2020, 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

SoapBeerPopcorn
omh » 06 Nov 2020, 8:46 am » wrote:
GeorgeWashington » 06 Nov 2020, 8:42 am » wrote: Yes.. that's exactly what it means.  Thanks for the eloquent synopsis. 
ha ha ha ha ha so you are other peoples' scripted character serving humanity until extinction rather than spending your time being honest about limited to occupying space as mutually timed apart now since conceived to decomposed corpse?

Corrupted after birth corrupting your children after becoming 1 of 2 parents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 8 great grandparents expecting reality to change next generation of your great great grandchildren sustaining the populaiton from there forward mutually evolving now..
Every election for at least the past 16 years has been "the most important election in history" where we've been "one election away from losing the country."

Bush was never tried for war crimes or diebold election fraud, Obama was never tried for acorn's "massive voter fraud", Hillary is still free, Epstein is still dead, etc etc etc.

Forgive me if I'm not willing to play along with the puppet show.
GeorgeWashington » 06 Nov 2020, 8:31 am » wrote: I'll believe it when I see it.

1 Nomination

Huey Nov 06, 2020

Go to original post on Nov 06, 2020 9:18am
Go to nomination on Nov 06, 2020 9:18am
Last edited by GeorgeWashington on 07 Nov 2020, 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Orwell correctly predicted that totalitarianism would come into control of nations through manipulation of language and altering the accepted meaning of words. When men can be women by simply changing terminology, when infanticide transmutes to a constitutionally protected choice, its clear we are well on our way to living in his nightmare dystopia. Biden is not the president elect. Not one state has confirmed their results, not one elector has been appointed. He's just the guy currently projected to win by the media. Words have meanings. Biden is no more president elected than the incumbent. 

2 Nominations

Annoyed Liberall Nov 11, 2020, Huey Nov 11, 2020

Go to original post on Nov 10, 2020 1:53pm
Go to nomination on Nov 11, 2020 8:18am
Last edited by Neo on 12 Nov 2020, 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

SoapBeerPopcorn
From seizing control of the internet to declaring martial law, President Trump may legally do all kinds of extraordinary things.

Unknown to most Americans, a parallel legal regime allows the president to sidestep many of the constraints that normally apply. The moment the president declares a “national emergency”—a decision that is entirely within his discretion—more than 100 special provisions become available to him. While many of these tee up reasonable responses to genuine emergencies, some appear dangerously suited to a leader bent on amassing or retaining power. For instance, the president can, with the flick of his pen, activate laws allowing him to shut down many kinds of electronic communications inside the United States or freeze Americans’ bank accounts. Other powers are available even without a declaration of emergency, including laws that allow the president to deploy troops inside the country to subdue domestic unrest.

This edifice of extraordinary powers has historically rested on the assumption that the president will act in the country’s best interest when using them. With a handful of noteworthy exceptions, this assumption has held up. But what if a president, backed into a corner and facing electoral defeat or impeachment, were to declare an emergency for the sake of holding on to power? In that scenario, our laws and institutions might not save us from a presidential power grab. They might be what takes us down.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... rs/576418/

—-

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America..hereby declare a national emergency to deal with this threat.

1 Nomination

Huey Nov 14, 2020

Go to original post on Nov 14, 2020 11:26am
Go to nomination on Nov 14, 2020 12:12pm
Last edited by GeorgeWashington on 16 Nov 2020, 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

SoapBeerPopcorn
omh » 06 Nov 2020, 8:46 am » wrote:
GeorgeWashington » 06 Nov 2020, 8:42 am » wrote: Yes.. that's exactly what it means.  Thanks for the eloquent synopsis. 
ha ha ha ha ha so you are other peoples' scripted character serving humanity until extinction rather than spending your time being honest about limited to occupying space as mutually timed apart now since conceived to decomposed corpse?

Corrupted after birth corrupting your children after becoming 1 of 2 parents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 8 great grandparents expecting reality to change next generation of your great great grandchildren sustaining the populaiton from there forward mutually evolving now..
Every election for at least the past 16 years has been "the most important election in history" where we've been "one election away from losing the country."

Bush was never tried for war crimes or diebold election fraud, Obama was never tried for acorn's "massive voter fraud", Hillary is still free, Epstein is still dead, etc etc etc.

Forgive me if I'm not willing to play along with the puppet show.
GeorgeWashington » 06 Nov 2020, 8:31 am » wrote: I'll believe it when I see it.

1 Nomination

Huey Nov 06, 2020

Go to original post on Nov 06, 2020 9:18am
Go to nomination on Nov 06, 2020 9:18am
Last edited by GeorgeWashington on 24 Nov 2020, 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Yeah that's right, **** you! Just because you support Trump doesn't mean you have to believe every word he says. He **** up the Covid response. Our beloved governor just had a press conference to give us an update on my beloved state of Nevada. 14 out of 16 of our counties have been flagged. Since the last 15 days we have had record breaking new cases with deaths. So why do I say **** you Trump supporters? Because Trump had 3 rallies here all through October. A couple weeks later, boom. Our Covid cases spike. Not just spike, but record breaking spike. Seriously man. Stop this ****! 

But but but...you can't prove that it was due to the rallies Vegas...yeah, ok. I am sure that its all one big **** coincidence. It fits perfectly with the incubation period, no other unusual events were simultaneously occurring, but yeah, I am sure it's just a coincidence.

But...But...But...there is no evidence that wearing masks and social distancing works...even though it helps in other countries. Look...twat spunks. This really isn't rocket science. It's not. There are plenty of well respected scientists who advocate for these precautions. I prefer to listen to a scientist over a politician about what is safe and what isn't. 

But...but...but...you are just virtue signaling Vegas. You ****! Our hospital beds are at capacity primarily due to covid. That means if some poor bastard gets in a car accident, and his/her arm is dangling off, I guess they are ****. No beds. Yeah, me wanting to have open hospital beds for other trauma cases is virtue signaling. Blow me! And blow me good!

But...but...but...it's just the sniffles. Only the elderly and those with underlying conditions are at risk. God Dammit. WTF is wrong with your brain? Even that being the case, how about if you look out for the elderly or your fellow Americans who are sick already, and try to protect them? What the **** did they ever do to you that would justify spreading the virus to them?

But...But...But...yeah, **** your but...but..but..Listen to the science. Not Trump!

Overall, I was pleased with Trump's performance the first three years, with the exception of the tariff war, but he screwed the pooch here. He **** up. The covid deaths have far surpassed the flu. It's not a joke. It's not political. Get your heads out of your asses. 

May your next **** come out square.

1 Nomination

Coolguy10013 Nov 22, 2020

Go to original post on Nov 22, 2020 8:29pm
Go to nomination on Nov 22, 2020 11:34pm
Last edited by Vegas on 24 Nov 2020, 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.