This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 30 Oct 2020, 10:29 am » wrote: So far no one has a source.
Bobulinski IS the source, and he's provided mountains of evidence in the form of certified authentic documents, emails FROM HUNTER, text messages FROM HUNTER, the actual phones with the texts and emails FROM HUNTER, and SWORN TESTIMONY in the investigation.  And at the same time you have the entire Biden campaign refusing to explain it.  It's NOT sufficient to simply state that it's a "Russian distraction".  Tell us how those conversations were placed on BOTH Hunter's laptop AS WELL AS on Bobulinski's phone, let's hear him deny those authenticated documents are really forgeries, challenge Bobulinski to take a lie detector test since they claim he's lying, and force Hunter to turn over all bank statements showing when and from where those huge payoffs took place and drag his druggie *** before a grand jury.

You know, people would have a more favorable view of Democrats and liberals if they could actually bring their mouths to admit the facts that this appears to be a serious case of corruption and it's led you to reconsider your support of Biden, even if you have already voted as you stated.  But instead you continue to deny and defend the indefensible, just waiting for your phony Fake News media to divulge how you need to respond when confronted by this story.  

You're content to be sheep waiting for your orders and have given up any veneer you ever had of thinking for yourself.

1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Oct 29, 2020

Go to original post on Oct 30, 2020 8:48am
Go to nomination on Oct 30, 2020 11:28am
Last edited by Zeets2 on 02 Nov 2020, 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Amazingly...there are no alleged "voter fraud" allegations in states Trump won. :thumbup:

1 Nomination

SJConspirator Nov 06, 2020

Go to original post on Nov 06, 2020 5:52am
Go to nomination on Nov 06, 2020 8:01am
Last edited by DennisTheMenace on 06 Nov 2020, 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
omh » 06 Nov 2020, 8:46 am » wrote:
GeorgeWashington » 06 Nov 2020, 8:42 am » wrote: Yes.. that's exactly what it means.  Thanks for the eloquent synopsis.  Image
ha ha ha ha ha so you are other peoples' scripted character serving humanity until extinction rather than spending your time being honest about limited to occupying space as mutually timed apart now since conceived to decomposed corpse?

Corrupted after birth corrupting your children after becoming 1 of 2 parents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 8 great grandparents expecting reality to change next generation of your great great grandchildren sustaining the populaiton from there forward mutually evolving now..
Every election for at least the past 16 years has been "the most important election in history" where we've been "one election away from losing the country."

Bush was never tried for war crimes or diebold election fraud, Obama was never tried for acorn's "massive voter fraud", Hillary is still free, Epstein is still dead, etc etc etc.

Forgive me if I'm not willing to play along with the puppet show.
GeorgeWashington » 06 Nov 2020, 8:31 am » wrote: I'll believe it when I see it.

1 Nomination

Huey Nov 06, 2020

Go to original post on Nov 06, 2020 9:18am
Go to nomination on Nov 06, 2020 9:18am
Last edited by GeorgeWashington on 07 Nov 2020, 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Orwell correctly predicted that totalitarianism would come into control of nations through manipulation of language and altering the accepted meaning of words. When men can be women by simply changing terminology, when infanticide transmutes to a constitutionally protected choice, its clear we are well on our way to living in his nightmare dystopia. Biden is not the president elect. Not one state has confirmed their results, not one elector has been appointed. He's just the guy currently projected to win by the media. Words have meanings. Biden is no more president elected than the incumbent. 

2 Nominations

Annoyed Liberall Nov 11, 2020, Huey Nov 11, 2020

Go to original post on Nov 10, 2020 1:53pm
Go to nomination on Nov 11, 2020 8:18am
Last edited by Neo on 12 Nov 2020, 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

BeerPopcorn
From seizing control of the internet to declaring martial law, President Trump may legally do all kinds of extraordinary things.

Unknown to most Americans, a parallel legal regime allows the president to sidestep many of the constraints that normally apply. The moment the president declares a “national emergency”—a decision that is entirely within his discretion—more than 100 special provisions become available to him. While many of these tee up reasonable responses to genuine emergencies, some appear dangerously suited to a leader bent on amassing or retaining power. For instance, the president can, with the flick of his pen, activate laws allowing him to shut down many kinds of electronic communications inside the United States or freeze Americans’ bank accounts. Other powers are available even without a declaration of emergency, including laws that allow the president to deploy troops inside the country to subdue domestic unrest.

This edifice of extraordinary powers has historically rested on the assumption that the president will act in the country’s best interest when using them. With a handful of noteworthy exceptions, this assumption has held up. But what if a president, backed into a corner and facing electoral defeat or impeachment, were to declare an emergency for the sake of holding on to power? In that scenario, our laws and institutions might not save us from a presidential power grab. They might be what takes us down.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... rs/576418/

—-

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America..hereby declare a national emergency to deal with this threat.

1 Nomination

Huey Nov 14, 2020

Go to original post on Nov 14, 2020 11:26am
Go to nomination on Nov 14, 2020 12:12pm
Last edited by GeorgeWashington on 16 Nov 2020, 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

BeerPopcorn
omh » 06 Nov 2020, 8:46 am » wrote:
GeorgeWashington » 06 Nov 2020, 8:42 am » wrote: Yes.. that's exactly what it means.  Thanks for the eloquent synopsis.  Image
ha ha ha ha ha so you are other peoples' scripted character serving humanity until extinction rather than spending your time being honest about limited to occupying space as mutually timed apart now since conceived to decomposed corpse?

Corrupted after birth corrupting your children after becoming 1 of 2 parents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 8 great grandparents expecting reality to change next generation of your great great grandchildren sustaining the populaiton from there forward mutually evolving now..
Every election for at least the past 16 years has been "the most important election in history" where we've been "one election away from losing the country."

Bush was never tried for war crimes or diebold election fraud, Obama was never tried for acorn's "massive voter fraud", Hillary is still free, Epstein is still dead, etc etc etc.

Forgive me if I'm not willing to play along with the puppet show.
GeorgeWashington » 06 Nov 2020, 8:31 am » wrote: I'll believe it when I see it.

1 Nomination

Huey Nov 06, 2020

Go to original post on Nov 06, 2020 9:18am
Go to nomination on Nov 06, 2020 9:18am
Last edited by GeorgeWashington on 24 Nov 2020, 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Yeah that's right, **** you! Just because you support Trump doesn't mean you have to believe every word he says. He **** up the Covid response. Our beloved governor just had a press conference to give us an update on my beloved state of Nevada. 14 out of 16 of our counties have been flagged. Since the last 15 days we have had record breaking new cases with deaths. So why do I say **** you Trump supporters? Because Trump had 3 rallies here all through October. A couple weeks later, boom. Our Covid cases spike. Not just spike, but record breaking spike. Seriously man. Stop this ****! 

But but but...you can't prove that it was due to the rallies Vegas...yeah, ok. I am sure that its all one big **** coincidence. It fits perfectly with the incubation period, no other unusual events were simultaneously occurring, but yeah, I am sure it's just a coincidence.

But...But...But...there is no evidence that wearing masks and social distancing works...even though it helps in other countries. Look...twat spunks. This really isn't rocket science. It's not. There are plenty of well respected scientists who advocate for these precautions. I prefer to listen to a scientist over a politician about what is safe and what isn't. 

But...but...but...you are just virtue signaling Vegas. You ****! Our hospital beds are at capacity primarily due to covid. That means if some poor bastard gets in a car accident, and his/her arm is dangling off, I guess they are ****. No beds. Yeah, me wanting to have open hospital beds for other trauma cases is virtue signaling. Blow me! And blow me good!

But...but...but...it's just the sniffles. Only the elderly and those with underlying conditions are at risk. God Dammit. WTF is wrong with your brain? Even that being the case, how about if you look out for the elderly or your fellow Americans who are sick already, and try to protect them? What the **** did they ever do to you that would justify spreading the virus to them?

But...But...But...yeah, **** your but...but..but..Listen to the science. Not Trump!

Overall, I was pleased with Trump's performance the first three years, with the exception of the tariff war, but he screwed the pooch here. He **** up. The covid deaths have far surpassed the flu. It's not a joke. It's not political. Get your heads out of your asses. 

May your next **** come out square.

1 Nomination

Coolguy10013 Nov 22, 2020

Go to original post on Nov 22, 2020 8:29pm
Go to nomination on Nov 22, 2020 11:34pm
Last edited by Vegas on 24 Nov 2020, 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Traditionally, my goal is to stop and reflect. Breathe deep and maybe slow the world for a day.

It helps to forgive and forget just a little bit.

Regain a perspective not tainted by agendas and pushers...  Try to find MY peace.

Have a good day off, Americans. Surprise some people around you... :wave:  

1 Nomination

simple jack Nov 25, 2020

Go to original post on Nov 26, 2020 9:20am
Go to nomination on Nov 26, 2020 10:32am
Last edited by Deezer Shoove on 30 Nov 2020, 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Was there ever a time that your candidate lost and it wasnt fraud?

Hint: if you think the universe is cheating you every single time something doesnt go your way, it might just be you.

2 Nominations

Coolguy10013 Dec 06, 2020, Phelix_Dacat Dec 07, 2020

Go to original post on Dec 07, 2020 11:00am
Go to nomination on Dec 07, 2020 9:43pm
Last edited by SJConspirator on 08 Dec 2020, 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

bludog

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

USADemocratic Party 1PistolPPE MaskBlack Lives Matter
This is how we see our map in relation to voting:ImageHere is the problem with that map. It’s set up to show whole counties within each state. Not actual population, so it looks super RED.ImageSo here’s the final map that shows you where people actually are.ImageWhen you look at the top map, and you are a Republican you feel like clearly more people in the US share your views!   And if you are a Democrat, the top map makes it look like you are greatly outnumbered.  The bottom map, showing population, gives a much more accurate picture.  

2 Nominations

Phelix_Dacat Dec 17, 2020, Cannonpointer Dec 21, 2020

Go to original post on Dec 18, 2020 10:31am
Go to nomination on Dec 22, 2020 3:44pm
Last edited by bludog on 22 Dec 2020, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 28 Dec 2020, 1:49 pm » wrote: for all of you immature lefties out there who will call me a racist, you are a piece if ****. We can't solve problems unless we identify the problem first. That's what I am attempting. So take your racist labels and shove them up your ***. 
  • Black on black crime has always been high. 
  • Black father's taking off.
  • Most crime is committed by blacks...against other blacks.
All races have these issues, but not nearly to the degree that blacks do. Not even close. Why?
Before you cry racism and oppression, blacks killing blacks isn't white racism toward blacks. if you can't figure that out, then I can't help you.
Because they're victims.  It's not blacks, it's American blacks.  A Nigerian moves to the US and works as a security guard at a hospital somewhere.  Fast forward a decade and his children are attending a top college and might eventually become a doctor at that same hospital.

American blacks find it easier to say their lives suck because of external forces.  Blaming yourself is hard.  Blaming someone else isn't.  Republicans don't believe there's anything inherently inferior in black people.  Democrats, however, do, and they come along with tiny a monthly check and **** health care for black crotch fruit, and you get political fealty in exchange for generational poverty.  

Great deal if you ask me.

1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Dec 28, 2020

Go to original post on Dec 28, 2020 2:20pm
Go to nomination on Dec 29, 2020 9:33am
Last edited by Blue Devil on 04 Jan 2021, 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

It just took over 200 years for our culture to produce the “quintessentially American” man who could live up to the cult of personality necessary to pull it off.

Growing up, I was keenly aware that the U.S. seemed to be an anomaly in the world.  We had these orderly Transitions of power all my life, while other countries had violent coups, fistfights in the capitols, massive protests in the streets on a regular basis and civil wars.

what made America special, I wondered?  Our Constitution surely has a strong system of checks and balances that seems to prevent major upheavals.  It’s like a structurally sound form of government.  But that doesn’t explain all of it.  Charismatic leaders have risen up before and upended stable systems, drawing sycophants into their orbit and bending entire nations to their will.  What did Stalin, Mussolini, Ghandi, Selassie, and Franco and Tito all have in common?

they all managed to capture the imagination of huge groups of people because they seemed to embody the very spirit and character of a whole nation.  Selassie didn’t just represent a North African nation; he was Ethiopia personified.

America is a young country.  What kind of person really personifies America to the degree that they could form a cult of personality strong enough to seize power?  Bombastic, gluttonous, big businessman, greedy, over the top, larger than life.  

We have never been susceptible to an authoritarian leader subverting the Constitution because we had not made such a unique character, until Trump.

1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Jan 09, 2021

Go to original post on Jan 09, 2021 10:18pm
Go to nomination on Jan 10, 2021 8:39am
Last edited by SJConspirator on 11 Jan 2021, 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Talk about a guy who had it all.  Super wealthy, a beautiful wife, great family, fame and fortune, freedom, health.. The world was this guys oyster!

Now it looks like the unthinkable could happen.  He could lose his fortune and end up in jail.  But why?

The incredible narcissism.  Demanding constant attention from a whole country is a tall order.  Just from having his twitter account shut down, I heard he is suffering withdrawals like a heroin addict

The lesson.. Your ego is not your amigo.  Learn to fade into the background and let others have the spotlight

1 Nomination

simple jack Jan 13, 2021

Go to original post on Jan 13, 2021 6:07pm
Go to nomination on Jan 14, 2021 11:52am
Last edited by SJConspirator on 15 Jan 2021, 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
Isabel » 16 Jan 2021, 5:40 pm » wrote: They are very well trained and obedient Big Lie Whores.
Whatever lie they are told to chant to serve their pimps, they chant.

It's an easy gig.
No thinking, honor or balls required.
It flies in the face of common sense.
  • Cons frequently brag online about how well armed and well trained they are.
  • Talk of civil war and generic threats against liberals are common in these forums.
  • The Bugaloo Boys, Proud Boys, klansmen and Nazis are always up for a fight.
  • 15,000 MAGATs assaulted Congress.
  • GOP Congress persons want to be armed on the floor of the House. 
Contrast this to the left. 
  • Million women marches drew record breaking crowds to DC without violence. 
  • BLM protests were largely peaceful. Violence was committed by the police and Trump, not the protesters.
  • Eventually the BLM protests did give way to violence. Few of the arrested individuals were BLM. They were right wing terrorists, anarchists and common criminals.
It’s obvious to anyone with a grounding in truth that right wing terrorism is a major problem in this country. It enjoys the supported of many mainstream conservatives and the disgraced 45th president. Left wing terrorism is uncommon. I do not know a single liberals who endorses it.

Attempts by the cult to push the outlandish lie of equivalence or hypocrisy deserves to be laughed out of the room. 

3 Nominations

Phelix_Dacat Jan 16, 2021, Coolguy10013 Jan 16, 2021, bludog Jan 16, 2021

Go to original post on Jan 16, 2021 5:47pm
Go to nomination on Jan 17, 2021 12:02pm
Last edited by Olivaw on 18 Jan 2021, 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Luckily for us, Chomsky can explain it to you if you really want to know, Trump was so profoundly corrupted that he was never interested in creating anything either lasting or that didn't benefit him first and only. He no longer needs the GOP, they serve no purpose in his life now.

And yes, the GOP so badly wanted the win that they won the battle and in the process lost the war, maybe for a decade or two but they'll be back, it's two-party system. The GOP was already pulling apart at the seems but backing Trump was the Hail Mary of how to have nothing but losing seasons unless you can find - another Trump. And even with one can you cobble together enough votes if the new one stinks up the place as bad as the memory of the last one?

Trump was the retarded kid with the football who always wanted to score a touchdown so the other kids played along and let him think he did. That works only one time. It looks kind of like football and gets the ah, shucks moment but the real game is nothing like that and Trump couldn't be bothered to learn the real game, not even when made quarterback, he just wanted the damn ball for himself.

So, where does that leave the GOP? Bat-**** until they can find a Reagan, with a very mild past, who can try to rebuild the center after the evils Trump allowed out like Anons, and NeoNazis, and White Priders, and Truthers, and all the rest of the fringe that used to be in the big tent but quiet enough to be ignored by those who could actually win at national levels. Reagan knew how, he just pretended he didn't hear them but talked the talk. He could be against legal abortion all day long because he knew the S.C. protected it no matter what he did. Get back to that, find that guy, push the nitwits back under their rocks, and you have a party again, you just need new issues since the debt is blown, the rich are already too rich, abortion is played out, God is still in Heaven and in the schools Whitey has kids in, and Trump tried America First and that didn't stop the pandemic or produce a fix for the third rails of American politics.

In sum, the GOP doesn't mean anything anymore. It's Clark Kent, and he can't even save himself until he puts his underpants on the outside and we are fresh out of telephone booths...

1 Nomination

nuckin futz Jan 25, 2021

Go to original post on Jan 26, 2021 9:23am
Go to nomination on Jan 26, 2021 1:15pm
Last edited by Pengwin on 27 Jan 2021, 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Huey » 09 Feb 2021, 12:13 pm » wrote: How about this.  Why don't you give us an approved list of topics that we can discuss.
The topics are not the issue, it's the Constant **** It's So Unfair Right-Wing WHINING!!!

Jesus **** Christ, people, post something, anything, of interest that isn't Oh poor ____, these other people are so mean to us - they won't let us be mindless drones, or get sick and die, or repeat dogma that we don't have to defend, or claim we aren't racists at the very same time we scream White Pride, or stop being mean to Trump, who we love with all our hearts even though he couldn't care less about us now that we can't do him any goddamned good, and on and on and on **** infinitum.

Yes, life is unfair.  Yes, you lost (fairly so far). Yes, you're an *******.  No, we aren't coming to take your guns (yet).  Yes, people like that PC **** so **** become a **** liberal because we **** hate PC ****.

Yes, you are **** out of luck for the next four years.  Yes, Trumps EOs, which undid Obama's EOs, are now being undone by Biden's EOs (a McConnell do-Congress made that a reality).  Yes, wearing a mask, dealing with a pandemic, is boring, exhausting, and so on also sucks.  We all want it to go away but the virus doesn't care what we want eh.

**** an A on a Stick, we get it, but there are other things to talk about so put down the goddamed right-wing propaganda and talk about those.

Don't tell us the election was rigged, tell us how to make it so it can't be.

Don't tell us there's a Deep State, deal with the fact it's the same as it was 60 F-ing years ago.

Don't tell us it would have been a paradise (for you and your kind) if Trump had just been allowed to be a dictator, we don't elect that here and he was too busy masturbating to himself on TV anyway.

Don't tell us anything we have already heard 100 times before since last Wednesday with the same useless right-wing talking points about how we banned Jesus, and killed the Easter Bunny, and installed Satan as the head of the IRS. 

in other words, and I'm taking my own advice right here and right now from my own rant - post very little here, it doesn't matter a damn, and go get yourself a **** LIFE AGAIN!!!!!!

The *******, *******, ******* isn't helping anyone, not even you.  it's not even fun, it's anything but interesting.  After the Senate votes we are done with Trump as a nation.  The States can have him.  The Trump Era of trying to **** over the liberals and the powers that be is no more.  The nation is going back to business as usual.  That's what it does.  Trump and you failed to Drain the Swap (as if Trump would ever bite the hand that feeds him) and it turns out electing a Billionaire is not the right guy to advocate for the poor slobs who make America function and also make White Trash Ignorance the law of the land. 

Well, gee, I'm real ****' sorry the nation pushed back on Bannon an Company's hopes to round up all the Beaners and ship them in boxcars Nazi-style back to Mexico.  it didn't happen.  Trump is history.  Whatever you want to call his Cult of Personality 150,000 minutes of fame is over.  That's normal.  it's time for you to just be an American, whatever the **** that means to you, and stop trying to overturn the apple cart we all need to eat from.  It's time, once again, for you to be you, not a cheering mob or a cult member, and put the red hat in the closet.

The Orange Pied Piper has his own problems to worry about now and couldn't give a **** about your lives so that's on you again.  Start giving a **** about what you can change and that ain't Biden, and it ain't Trump losing, and it ain't this stupid **** virus but it can be anything you want, as long you ain't here (or you are, but rarely).

So please, for the love of God, as a break for yourself and everyone else, either go find yourself again or start from scratch but move beyond Trump.  You'll survive Biden just fine.  If you didn't seek to pay attention you wouldn't need to. That's why we wanted Biden, to do nothing more than get us back to business as usual and yeah, that's some serious **** for your as well but that we can work with, that you can reform, that you can work on right where you live.  You don't need a space force, you don't need the Greatest Health Care Plan (details in two weeks never), you need to just come back down to earth with the rest of us who know we're **** from the git-go but also know you can't just drop a ticking bomb like Trump into America politics and get anything but madness that feeds on itself until everyone is looking for something, anything, else.

And with that, I'll be around here or there, I'm going to take my own **** advice and go do - anything else.  In this case, the Pengwin needs to finish the new Chicken Coop.

See ya around, Godspeed and Good Luck...

1 Nomination

Coolguy10013 Feb 08, 2021

Go to original post on Feb 09, 2021 1:07pm
Go to nomination on Feb 09, 2021 1:56pm
Last edited by Pengwin on 09 Feb 2021, 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Yeah that's right, **** you! Just because you support Trump doesn't mean you have to believe every word he says. He **** up the Covid response. Our beloved governor just had a press conference to give us an update on my beloved state of Nevada. 14 out of 16 of our counties have been flagged. Since the last 15 days we have had record breaking new cases with deaths. So why do I say **** you Trump supporters? Because Trump had 3 rallies here all through October. A couple weeks later, boom. Our Covid cases spike. Not just spike, but record breaking spike. Seriously man. Stop this ****! 

But but but...you can't prove that it was due to the rallies Vegas...yeah, ok. I am sure that its all one big **** coincidence. It fits perfectly with the incubation period, no other unusual events were simultaneously occurring, but yeah, I am sure it's just a coincidence.

But...But...But...there is no evidence that wearing masks and social distancing works...even though it helps in other countries. Look...twat spunks. This really isn't rocket science. It's not. There are plenty of well respected scientists who advocate for these precautions. I prefer to listen to a scientist over a politician about what is safe and what isn't. 

But...but...but...you are just virtue signaling Vegas. You ****! Our hospital beds are at capacity primarily due to covid. That means if some poor bastard gets in a car accident, and his/her arm is dangling off, I guess they are ****. No beds. Yeah, me wanting to have open hospital beds for other trauma cases is virtue signaling. Blow me! And blow me good!

But...but...but...it's just the sniffles. Only the elderly and those with underlying conditions are at risk. God Dammit. WTF is wrong with your brain? Even that being the case, how about if you look out for the elderly or your fellow Americans who are sick already, and try to protect them? What the **** did they ever do to you that would justify spreading the virus to them?

But...But...But...yeah, **** your but...but..but..Listen to the science. Not Trump!

Overall, I was pleased with Trump's performance the first three years, with the exception of the tariff war, but he screwed the pooch here. He **** up. The covid deaths have far surpassed the flu. It's not a joke. It's not political. Get your heads out of your asses. 

1 Nomination

Last edited by Vegas on 11 Feb 2021, 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

1 Nomination

Last edited by Vegas on 15 Feb 2021, 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

SJConspirator » 24 Nov 2020, 7:56 pm » wrote: I am very much interested in the concept of identity.  As
An outward manifestation, a visual presentation of an individual in the physical world.  Its not just an inner feeling or mood.
I have my own pet philosophy about such things.

Every noun in our thoughts or language is simply a placeholder for unknown properties.

You know a thing has x y z properties and you define it such...but it has countless others.

An omniscient being would have no use for nouns. All 'Things' would simply be identified by a list of infinite verbs.

The identity of a human simply represents incomplete self knowledge. But I mean incomplete as a compliment in this context...because it thereby gives meaning to life. The constant unfolding of new self knowledge is the reason to continue living...even if it is all suffering.

1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Nov 24, 2020

Go to original post on Nov 24, 2020 7:01pm
Go to nomination on Nov 24, 2020 10:27pm
Last edited by FOS on 16 Feb 2021, 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Vegasgiants » 18 Feb 2021, 8:15 pm » wrote: You  should try backing your arguments.

You just run
As do you. Here, watch, track star:

1. If gender and sex are different, why should one's gender claim change what sex-segregated showers he or she uses?

2. Since gender dysphoria is listed in the DSM-5 as a mental disorder, why should people without this mental disorder be expected to play along?

3. If we are to play along with one mental disorder, why should we refuse to play along with others, like schizophrenia, for example?

4. If we play along with "real" transgenders (mentally deranged men who believe they are women), how do we stop "fake" transgenders (mentally deranged men who want to prey on naked women and merely pretend  to have the same derangement as "transgenders" in order to get access to them in a vulnerable position) from taking advantage?

Okay, answer these questions about your arguments, so that we can all learn how a real debater like yourself backs up his arguments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkdmOVejUlI&t=7s

1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Feb 18, 2021

Go to original post on Feb 18, 2021 7:32pm
Go to nomination on Feb 18, 2021 11:37pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 19 Feb 2021, 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.