This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
RollingRock

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Posts: 3,574
Politics: Progressive
Location: Maine / Vermont

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
AnnoyedLiberall » 21 Apr 2021, 1:24 pm » wrote: Let's not forget that the rank and file did not come out against him.
Only the higher ups.
The culture of the cops on the street is unchanged I am afraid.
Point taken, AL.  You're correct.  :)    I'm hoping that this is at least a start towards meaningful change to the culture on the streets.  I'm definitely not a "defund the police" lefty, but I do believe there needs to be far more accountability and transparency.  The killing of George Floyd wasn't Derek Chauvin's first encounter with police misconduct, by any means.  Most police perform admirably in a very dangerous job - it's cops like Chauvin that destroy public trust and perception of law enforcement.   



1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Apr 20, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 21, 2021 1:39pm
Go to nomination on Apr 21, 2021 1:48pm
Last edited by RollingRock on 22 Apr 2021, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 28,904
Politics: Conservative

So, as you all know, Meltdown Mary, aka @Blackvegetable  ,  doesn't like to be exposed for the fraud and idiot that he is. Which is why I enjoy exposing him as the fraud and idiot that he is. I enjoy his meltdowns and tantrums that can last for days sometimes. Why am I starting this tribute thread for him? Two reasons: 1. I love triggering him to meltdown mode and 2. I love to expose him as the fraud and idiot that he is. 

Below is a link to all of Veghead's threads that he has started. Veghead does not think for himself, I don't think he has the intellectual capacity. Every thread he starts is a copy/paste from the internet with no thoughts of his own...well, except calling Trump supporters slackjaws and whatever else. But that doesn't count. Most every member I see here offers their thoughts on their links, their own interpretation, and they make an original argument on their own. Veghead prefers to let the internet talk for him, then belt out 70k questions without answering any.

Here is my friendly bet. If anyone can find one OP of his where he made an argument on his own, gave his own thoughts, gave his own interpretations, or reasoned anything out on his own, I will give that person 100 greenies. 

If nobody can find one, then I am to be nominated for the post award.

There are 73 pages of this ****: threads/Blackvegetable

@Cannonpointer  @Annoyed Liberall  What do you think?
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Apr 25, 2021

Go to original post on Apr 26, 2021 1:39pm
Go to nomination on Apr 26, 2021 5:16pm
Last edited by Vegas on 10 May 2021, 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 36,735
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Bidennextpresident » 23 May 2021, 8:50 pm » wrote: Second time: Why do you--right wingers--keep talking about "narrative?"?
Because we are interested in the truth. The truth is cops do not hunt unarmed blacks. The truth is we have an issue with police abandoning community policing and adopting military control tactics. The race **** is getting in the way of developing solutions to a real problem. 
 



1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall May 23, 2021

Go to original post on May 23, 2021 8:55pm
Go to nomination on May 24, 2021 8:12am
Last edited by Neo on 01 Jun 2021, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,221
Politics: Green

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 4:10 pm » wrote: Fair taxation would see those making 20% of the income paying 20% of the income taxes instead of 40% of the burden. We already have a progressive taxation system that puts most of the burden on the affluent. I don't think there is much call for "fair" taxation.
couple things...

1.  Your link talks about people making $540 k per year and lumps them in with billionaires, that’s insane.  In a country of 350 million, the top 1% is about 3.5 million people.  Out of THAT group, the richest 50 own far more than the others COMBINED.  And THOSE are the ones who pay no taxes, that tiny fraction of the populace at the tippy top.

So yeh, millionaires are overtaxed.  Billionaires are not.  And even if they were, you are basing your whole argument here on income tax, which is merely a tax on liquid gains in one year.  It says nothing about how the top .00001% own the media, the airports, the oil refineries and factories, toll roads, they basically own all the DEBT in the country (huge usury/interest $profits), all the land, the banks and other assets - including stocks which are taxed as capitol gains, a different bracket than income.

2.  You are not a billionaire.  If you were, you would be counting your money all day instead of posting here.  So why do you advocate for billionaires constantly when their economic interests are in direct conflict with yours?  You are like a battered spouse who makes excuses for the guy who keeps beating her ***
 
 
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Jun 10, 2021

Go to original post on Jun 10, 2021 11:35pm
Go to nomination on Jun 10, 2021 11:53pm
Last edited by SJConspirator on 11 Jun 2021, 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,829

DeezerShoove » 21 Jun 2021, 10:13 pm » wrote: In about 30 years the world population will stagnate to a 9 billion person plateau.

You selfish little **** get to contend with all that this will entail. I wonder what "this" will be?

My view is that it will be the too-many-rats-in-a-box scenario. Have fun.  Image
As fun as it is to mock Millennials, the game was over for many of them before they even sat down to play.

- Retarded government schools/teachers
- Lies and propaganda about college, student loans, employment (“I thought jerbs were supposed to be fun!”), etc.
- Fluoride in water 
- Pesticides and herbicides in food
- GMOs introduced in 1990s 
- Frankenfoods (bread, pasta, cereals, VEGETABLE oils - if Millennials had any vegetables in their diet it was probably corn or lettuce or some trash with low nutritional value) and Food Pyramid propaganda about “evil fats” and “6-11 servings carbs”
- Highest dosage of vaccines ever compared to prev gens...their bodies AND BRAINS poisoned @ young age
- Raised on SpongeBob and other TEEvee
- Day care ladies raised them coz mom thought working and being a wage slave = liberation
- Retarded parents thought letting kids play outside is “dangerous” so they stayed inside and didn’t get healthy amounts of exercise/activity unlike previous gens
- Fed Globalist and Jew propaganda in college - diversity good, white ppl bad, etc.
- Zero financial literacy (“I want to live in a nice big city like LA or NY where rent eats up $1800 to $2500 a month!”)
- USA flooded with H1B Curry *** and wetbacks to suppress wages

Basically if you’re a Millennial without half decent parents to teach you the harsh truths of life and/or support you it’s like playing poker against 3 ppl - they were handed an Ace, J, and 7 respectively as their first card while you were handed a 3. 

Can you win against these 3 players? Yes. Are the odds in your favor? No, unless you get “lucky” or were smart enough to do something like buy Bitcoin prior to 2013.


 Oh, and you don’t get to fold. You live once and die...I think.
 



1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Jun 22, 2021

Go to original post on Jun 22, 2021 3:37am
Go to nomination on Jun 23, 2021 6:35am
Last edited by Polar1ty on 07 Jul 2021, 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,720
Politics: Fascist

IkeBana » 09 Jul 2021, 7:56 am » wrote: This is no different from the "we support women athletes" ****.  You take an issue fold it six-ways, stuff it up your oozing rectal orifice until saturated, drag it back out and spread the **** around under the guise of supporting women, when the only thing it's about is your TDS (trans derangement syndrome) and anti-LGBTQ bigotry.

You don't give a **** about women athletes.  You don't give a **** about women in prison.  Lying **** rent boi.  Nor does the rest of your twisted, sick, and wrong crew in this ****.
I do not entirely disagree with the way you are framing this...but your own assertions give it away that there is a more fundamental issue at hand than female athletes. 

I agree. It isn't that I don't care about female athletes...I actually kinda do...but their welfare has little to nothing to do with transgenderism. 

Transgenderism is profane. Because it is an attack on identity. 

For what reason would you pretend that people are not born with innate qualities?

I was born a man, a human, a person of European ancestry, the son of my father and mother, and based on my ancestry one could easily predict I would have a high iq, a short temper, and be lazy. 

You certainly would not allow me to deny the fact I am white when you come after me with your reparations for white privilege ****. So it is actually YOU who exposes yourself as disingenuous by having a double standard. People only have innate qualities when it suits you, and they don't when it suits you. 

Transgenderism is not only an attack on identitidentity attempt to imply that people can be molded into anything that is politically convenient...we can ignore their innate nature...

It is also an attack on sanity. The emperess not only has no clothes, she also has a penis. You want to gaslight people so hard that they fail to see the penis in the room?

Well I personally feel that both identity and sanity are important survival skills. The former allows cooperation, the latter allows us to use our brain which is a human's most important organ. 

the very idea of transgenderism is predicated on an anti survival,, suicidal attitude.. it is profanity to the point of pure evil.
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Jul 09, 2021

Go to original post on Jul 09, 2021 7:07am
Go to nomination on Jul 10, 2021 3:37am
Last edited by FOS on 16 Jul 2021, 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 113,846
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
ArthurTreacher67 » 16 Aug 2021, 2:34 pm » wrote: CP, as LF's Grand Poobah, please consider reviewing this video and giving it a thumbs up or thumbs down.

Thank you.

In one minute, I think you will be hooked.

Bill Warner, PhD: Professional Ignorance

https://youtu.be/xhwBV39uWT0

"This is a talk given to political leaders. It covers how universities, law enforcement, clergy, politicians and military are not protecting our civilization via their professional ignorance. Institutions are failing and not doing their due diligence to learn and explain the true nature of political Islam. The problem is not Islam. We are the problem."

After one of Warner's speeches, a member of Germany's Executive Committee said, "I can now see after your talk we will never defeat Islam using our methods and that the only method will work are yours."
So, besides the biggest crime in history, which was/is the theft of this nation's currency issuance by a jewish cabal called the federal reserve bank, here are my issues:

1. **** suckers molesting children with gender confusion mind games;
2. **** suckers molesting women with gender confusion mind games;
3. Vax nazis trying to experiment on me and mine;
4. Climate nazis trying to tax the air I breathe;
5. Republicans and Democrats working in false opposition to enslave me to their wall street masters;
6. Neocon chicken hawks like bush and obama starting military adventures;
7. A nascent and uglifying police state;
8. The ongoing federalization of our daily lives;
9. Trade compacts like TPP and T-TIP by which demico-republicrats put global corporations above America's courts
10. The open and deliberate jew-inspired de-whiting of the earth.

In precisely ZERO of the issues I give one **** about are muslims involved. Every last one of them has jews at the top, jews in the middle and jews at the bottom, with a couple also utilizing retarded goy chicks. 

So, go **** yourself with this weak, sissified diversion - no one on this board is gonna bite. Image

1 Nomination

SJConspirator Aug 16, 2021

Go to original post on Aug 16, 2021 6:55pm
Go to nomination on Aug 16, 2021 7:11pm
 
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 17 Aug 2021, 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,221
Politics: Green

FOS » 17 Aug 2021, 12:52 pm » wrote: Remember that arrogant assumption prior to the Bush invasion of Iraq?

It was a very common assumption held by many us citizens. 

And the fact we were proven wrong, SHOULD have inspired us to re examine our assumptions about human nature and the nature of governmental power. 

But it didn't. We are dumb. 

It is predictable that we would have such incorrect predictions...because in the west we are sold absolutely absurd lies in our education which we never examine. 

"The peasants under Christian monarchies were miserable and oppressed. They hated being peasants and the lord or king had no respect for them and just expoited them"

remember being trained to think this? But there is a massive body of literature that proves this is a lie. 

You can simply read Shakespeare in fact. We writes about kings quite often..often amazingly he makes them very human. they were not evil...they also were not somehow innately superior. 

How can your education explain this? It can't. You would at the very least assume that Shakespeare...who himself lived under the yoke of oppressive absolute monarchy...would view them in one extreme or the other. 

And yet all the us citizens who read Shakespeare just never think about the inherent contradiction here. 

Shakespeare simply respected kings. He liked the institution...yet he did not view them as actual gods (as your Hollywood education on the divine right of kings might suggest). No, kings were the fallible tool for the collective will of the people...so in fact loving the people was akin to loving the king. The king may not always do the best job, but it was assumed that he tried to do a good job. 

And what did you learn about the French revolution? 

Well it might be surprising that the people overall loved the king...and indeed the peasants seemed very happy with their lives. 

And this love was mutual. Indeed the reason the revolution succeeded is precisely because the king ordered his army toarever shoot at the mob. You can easily confirm that this is true on Google or something...it is not controversial. 

Only the very first riot was put down (because the king did not expect it)..and the revolution was later nearly defeated simply by Swiss mercenaries (because of language issues...they did not seem to understand the kings will)

the French king conceded to every demand of the mob, and did not resist being imprisoned by them. 

Now obviously that begs the question...what really motivated the revolution and who were the real actors involved? That is a deep and complex question...and I don't want to delve into it here. It is enough for me to mention that it was almost the same as the bolshevik revolution in russia, with almost identical outcomes. 

the truth is...our liberal education is simply wrong about human nature. What people want far more than material comfort is a purpose for their life. 

and that is why the taliban defeated us. Because Islam is quite simply more inspiring than empowered hip hop American ***. 

I often hear leftists say "white people don't have a culture"...that is a VERY revealing belief. 

The truth is, we used to have a culture. It was stolen from us. Our indoctrination into nihilism is the only thing that maintains the current power structure, and allows our elite to exploit us far more than any king ever did.

The baathists...who were a secular pan Arabic political movement...exactly like like Arab version of the whitr nationalists in early america...wanted no part of this.
There is a clan of religious luddites in the U.S. called Amish.  They are very solemn and even fanatic in their beliefs, non violent but zealots nonetheless.  They shun every aspect of mainstream culture, no television, no phones, no cars except horse and buggy.

Their youth have a coming of age ritual called rumspringa.  When they are sixteen, they are free to leave the Amish land, mix with the wider American culture, enjoying the blessings of modern technology, democracy, fast food, video games, Hollywood, electricity, automation, food refrigeration, etc..

After 2 years, they must decide to either return to the harsh world of Luddism, constant prayer and chores in a tight knit community, or stay in the secular freedom of American life.

Nearly all of them return to the fold, choosing family, belonging and kinship over nihilism, hedonism and the nightmare that is modern American culture.  Why?

Because Bush and neocons were wrong.  Nobody wants our brand of freedom and democracy, when it comes at the cost of having no clan, no nation, no shared destiny.  The Middle East rejects it, Amish reject it, it’s garbage.  Our culture is utter trash, with its objectification of women, destructive and misery inducing feminist attitudes, junk food, mindless entertainment, fear and hysteria over non existent threats, anointing of greed as the ultimate virtue rather than one of the deadly sins, and false platitudes like “diversity is our strength!”

 
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Aug 17, 2021

Go to original post on Aug 17, 2021 7:18pm
Go to nomination on Aug 18, 2021 2:31pm
Last edited by SJConspirator on 19 Aug 2021, 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,720
Politics: Fascist

Remember that arrogant assumption prior to the Bush invasion of Iraq?

It was a very common assumption held by many us citizens. 

And the fact we were proven wrong, SHOULD have inspired us to re examine our assumptions about human nature and the nature of governmental power. 

But it didn't. We are dumb. 

It is predictable that we would have such incorrect predictions...because in the west we are sold absolutely absurd lies in our education which we never examine. 

"The peasants under Christian monarchies were miserable and oppressed. They hated being peasants and the lord or king had no respect for them and just expoited them"

remember being trained to think this? But there is a massive body of literature that proves this is a lie. 

You can simply read Shakespeare in fact. We writes about kings quite often..often amazingly he makes them very human. they were not evil...they also were not somehow innately superior. 

How can your education explain this? It can't. You would at the very least assume that Shakespeare...who himself lived under the yoke of oppressive absolute monarchy...would view them in one extreme or the other. 

And yet all the us citizens who read Shakespeare just never think about the inherent contradiction here. 

Shakespeare simply respected kings. He liked the institution...yet he did not view them as actual gods (as your Hollywood education on the divine right of kings might suggest). No, kings were the fallible tool for the collective will of the people...so in fact loving the people was akin to loving the king. The king may not always do the best job, but it was assumed that he tried to do a good job. 

And what did you learn about the French revolution? 

Well it might be surprising that the people overall loved the king...and indeed the peasants seemed very happy with their lives. 

And this love was mutual. Indeed the reason the revolution succeeded is precisely because the king ordered his army toarever shoot at the mob. You can easily confirm that this is true on Google or something...it is not controversial. 

Only the very first riot was put down (because the king did not expect it)..and the revolution was later nearly defeated simply by Swiss mercenaries (because of language issues...they did not seem to understand the kings will)

the French king conceded to every demand of the mob, and did not resist being imprisoned by them. 

Now obviously that begs the question...what really motivated the revolution and who were the real actors involved? That is a deep and complex question...and I don't want to delve into it here. It is enough for me to mention that it was almost the same as the bolshevik revolution in russia, with almost identical outcomes. 

the truth is...our liberal education is simply wrong about human nature. What people want far more than material comfort is a purpose for their life. 

and that is why the taliban defeated us. Because Islam is quite simply more inspiring than empowered hip hop American ***. 

I often hear leftists say "white people don't have a culture"...that is a VERY revealing belief. 

The truth is, we used to have a culture. It was stolen from us. Our indoctrination into nihilism is the only thing that maintains the current power structure, and allows our elite to exploit us far more than any king ever did.

The baathists...who were a secular pan Arabic political movement...exactly like like Arab version of the whitr nationalists in early america...wanted no part of this. 



1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Aug 17, 2021

Go to original post on Aug 17, 2021 12:52pm
Go to nomination on Aug 18, 2021 11:17am
Last edited by FOS on 20 Aug 2021, 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,829

@Cannonpointer  
@GeorgeWashington  

By the way, if you want to see a pro-Covid vaxxer actually make good arguments, (WHICH I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR ALL THIS TIME) here it is:

https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/are-the-op ... crackpots/

My responses after each argument: (It's a long read, just to warn you)

========================================================================================

Unz Argument #1: Lockdowns didn't work here because they were done half-assedly, while they were done "well" in China and other Asian countries (with the proof being lower death rates).

The counter to this argument is whether "saving lives" is the only goal...I can already think of 5 instances where people value convenience/time over lower risk of death yet nobody objects to this trade-off

Well...not until "Covid-19" arrived...lol...then everybody claimed "saving every life is sacred"... one could ALMOST be forgiven for thinking these people had anything but altruistic motives and were totally not just virtue signaling retards Image  

The second counterargument is...in order for there to be a proper "lockdown," which Mr. Unz believes is the "right choice," you need either

1) A strong-armed government that enforces rules with strict penalties for disobedience
OR
2) A "high level" of social trust (people willing to sacrifice for the greater good).

The USA is not the former (at least not relatively speaking)...so let's get to that "trust" pact that was broken early on...I won't even get into the multiculturalism that makes "social trust" less likely:

I would say that half the reason people, justifiably so, did not believe in the "lockdown saves lives" narrative is that while all of this was happening, BLM protests were allowed to continue unchecked.

Apparently the (((media))) told everyone that racism was a far worse scourge than Covid-19, so BLM protests (which we were supposed to equate with "anti-racism") should be allowed to continue and that everyone else needs to be holed up at home and not be able to go to church or buy stuff at struggling local small businesses, etc.

(Churches + small businesses tended to vote for Trump...gosh, there COULDN'T HAVE POSSIBLY BEEN A POLITICAL MOTIVE TO ALL OF THIS CHICANERY?)

Of course, anyone with a brain called them out for this BS. 

If there were ANY consistency in the oligarchs' propaganda, people would probably be more inclined to accept some sacrifice for the "greater good."

Unfortunately as we have seen, liberal lockdown proponents did not do their part and thus they have only their own little selves to blame for destroying what, according to them, could have been a solution.

(And don't even get me started on hypocritical politicians, the list of violations by the same politicians promoting lockdowns is arduous.)


I will accept the POSSIBILITY that Mr. Unz is right, that lockdowns do work, but unfortunately the sheer mendacity of the corrupt/self serving bureaucrats/politicians and the hypocrisy of liberal retards PRECLUDED any proper implementation.

So those 2 groups can go **** themselves.

==========================================================================================

Unz Arg #2: (On the "China" case study of lockdowns supposedly eradicating the virus)

As Mike Whitney already said, there's a lot of controversy on whether the Chinese numbers are accurate...I am quite biased against any "government numbers" just because I know they tend to spin the stats quite easily to fool the sheeple (with the USA CDC/BLS/etc. being no exception to that rule...anyone familiar with my rants against fake CPI numbers knows...)

As Carl Sagan's "BS detection" kit explains, you MUST ALWAYS SEEK INDEPENDENT, THIRD PARTY CONFIRMATION.

A government agency is not "third party" and is certainly not "independent."

(Funny how the same people who claim China is imprisoning Uyghers but lying about it to global press orgs, lying about their GDP growth rate, lying about [X] suddenly take their "Covid deaths" # at face value...CONFIRMATION BIAS?

To be fair Mr. Unz doesn't believe in the "China imprisoning Uyghers" narrative so I can't fault him for inconsistency, but the same cannot be said for 0-1 SD IQ progressive retards...LOL...Mr. Unz is 3+ SD so he is unlikely to make that foolish mistake)


But let's say China only suffered < 5000 deaths.

And?

The difference is China can lock people up in their apartments/homes and stop all travel without any backlash because anyone who disobeys will be punished severely, i.e. thrown in jail.

Try doing that in the USA.

Oh wait, we have something called state constitutions. And people with guns.

Not every state governor was willing to shut down the churches, small retail stores, etc. while still allowing Walmart, Target, and Costco to be crowded with people (cuz you know, crowding more people in a smaller # of stores is great @ preventing the spread of Covid).  Image  

======================================================

(Bonus counterargument):

Mr. Unz needs to evaluate why lockdowns in certain countries "worked," while the "half-assed" lockdown states in the US fared poorly compared to no-lockdown states. 

If we just go by the "evidence," then what we essentially see is a huge mess:

1) Lockdown countries (China, Australia, etc.) fared well.
2) Half-assed lockdown countries (USA, UK, France, etc.) fared poorly
3) Half-assed lockdown American states did worse than no lockdown/light lockdown American states.

So what is going on here? Is it just proper lockdown > no lockdown > half-assed lockdown? (But DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?)

Here's another important question:

What countries/American states LIED about their numbers? Are they all trustworthy?

Just for the record, I don't think every country lied about their cases/deaths, or at least MADE AN HONEST ATTEMPT AT REPORTING, EVEN IF THEY WERE SLIGHTLY "OFF."

However, I do believe a HANDFUL of countries indeed lied about their numbers profusely, including the (((GLOBALIST OWNED))) USA.


Or are there some other variables that aren't being accounted for (e.g. the use of non-patented therapeutics that reduce the death rate?)

This is a subject that is not clear-cut and warrants some investigation.


==========================================================================================

Unz Arg #3: Since critics don’t like the lockdowns, masking, or social distancing, they make legal/constitutional arguments against them. But most people would find those legalistic issues ridiculous if the alternative was so many millions of American deaths.

I want Mr. Unz to substantiate the claim that "the alternative was so many millions of American deaths." 

So far we already know the CFR is < 1%. This <1% CFR is already NOT IN DISPUTE.

Even if everyone did all the **** they wanted to with no restrictions (or "voluntary" restrictions), "many millions of American deaths" is a highly suspect claim. When you say "many millions of deaths" I think 5 million deaths at the BARE minimum. Mr. Unz is probably thinking something like 2 million, which I estimate is still far too high.


There was another moderate alternative proposed early on, which was ignored. If Covid-19 is more likely to kill the elderly and frail, then you can simply do a "hard lockdown" for those groups while allowing others to go about their lives normally.

I need Mr. Unz to also explain why we need to apply lockdowns to people under 20 since

1) Those are crucial development years, and locking them at home almost certainly increases the risk of depression/social disorders (not an issue to take lightly)

2) The seasonal flu is more dangerous to children under the age of 10, yet nobody calls for lockdowns/school closures due to seasonal flus...yes, not even progressive retards think 5 year olds should sit in front of an iPad for all of 1st grade just so maybe 20 out of 4 million (or however many) 5 yr old kids don't die  Image  

Unfortunately Mike Whitney was unable to (or forgot to) make these points, which would have DRAMATICALLY improved his case.

=============================================================================

Unz Arg #4: (On Covid-19 Vaccines)

There are probably tens of thousands of scientific vaccine experts all around the world, and as far as I can tell maybe three or four of them seem to have very serious doubts about whether to vaccinate people against Covid, which suggests that 99.9+% of them support the vaccination effort. According to the AMA, almost all the doctors in America have had themselves vaccinated. Since I don’t know anything about vaccines, that seems good enough for me.

And here is arguably his best point (which some might say is an "appeal to authority" fallacy but I see it as a legitimate argument; that is, if the medical "experts" trust the vaccine, so should you):

With all due respect, Mr. Unz, I would not take the word of the (((AMA))) on anything...it is a LOBBYING ARM of Rockefeller "medicine" and mainstream hogwash, which basically amounts to -

"1 symptom, 1 [SOMETIMES MORE] pill."

For example, if you have some eczema or skin rash, you might be tempted to go to a dermatologist, who will then prescribe some "cream" or "ointment" to suppress your immune system...EXCEPT YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM IS TELLING YOU SOMETHING INSIDE YOUR BODY (LIKELY IN THE LARGE OR SMALL INTESTINE) IS SUFFERING.

Also, the (((AMA))) lobbies against all sorts of "alternative" medicine, claiming they are "quackery" or whatever. They hate the idea of competition and are trying to establish a pseudo-monopoly on "medicine." 

While I DO NOT DOUBT that there is indeed a lot of "quackery" one must sort through in the various fields of "alternative" medicine, the fundamental basis of ROCKEFELLER MEDICINE is filled with deception.

I would also add that my PERSONAL EXPERIENCES with ROCKEFELLER "MEDICINE" have been anything but great...mostly ranging from a waste of time/money to slightly dangerous for my long-term, overall health. Image

Now I know some people will try to COUNTER me with the argument, "Well your experiences don't invalidate [blah blah blah]. You need to show me some numbers/evidence." 

Then go look at the statistics on American overall health, and get back to me. Do you think those numbers are great?

LOL. They are **** GARBAGE.


And please don't COME BACK TO ME AND say "If ONLY we had Universal Health Care."

Giving everyone access to taxpayer funded "ROCKEFELLER MEDICINE" is not going to change the outcomes. It just means you deliver **** "Rockefeller medicine" to even more people so they get prescribed a bunch of pills/meds.  Image  

Mr. Unz is saying to trust these "medical organizations."

I do not trust them, and don't see how we can reconcile these views. 

=======================================================================================

Unz Arg #5:

The evidence quoted in the newspapers seems to show that although vaccination doesn’t completely prevent the disease, it reduces the risk of a serious or fatal case by something like 90%, and therefore is obviously beneficial. On the other hand, vaccinated people can still apparently spread the disease to others, greatly reducing the public benefit in getting vaccination rates to very high levels. 


I agree with most of this actually, with one caveat - Mr. Unz didn't distinguish between relative risk reduction and absolute risk reduction

For retards who don't understand basic math/fractions...I can illustrate below (and why I will not be taking the "vaccine"):

If you're some obese 65 year old with 6 comobordities (whether because you were just an unlucky draw from the gene pool or a retard for not taking care of your health) then yes...there is a good amount of evidence showing that the vaccine would reduce your risk of death....maybe even by 90% compared to if you were unvaccinated.

Your risk profile might look like this:

Unvaccinated risk of death: 1%
Vaccinated risk of death: 0.1%

Your RRR is 90%. Your ARR is 0.9%


In that case, IF I WERE THIS PERSON, I would deem the pros of the vaccines to outweigh the possible cons

(Alternatively I would change my crappy lifestyle/"diet"...oh wait, can't do that...that's too much "work" ~ progressive retards)

Someone like myself does not fit this obese, 6 comorbidity profile. 

My profile is probably something like:

Unvaccinated risk of death: 0.001%
Vaccinated risk of death: (?) 0.0005%

My RRR is 50%. My ARR is 0.0005%.

In other words, NOTHING. THAT 50% IS MEANINGLESS. I ONLY CARE ABOUT THE ARR. THAT 0.0005% IS A ROUNDING ERROR. PROGRESSIVE RETARDS ARE MATHEMATICAL ILLITERATES.

(I put the (?) for reasons anyone with 115+ IQ can deduce)


Mr. Unz has acknowledged the shortcomings of these C-19 vaccines, and I do not object to his assessment (other than the one above). Of course it bears mentioning the vaccine is not some "risk free" choice, which is doubly true when you consider the (LACK OF) length of time these vaccines have been circulating in the general public.

Being skeptical about Covid-19 vaccines is not being an "anti-vaxxer." Please don't propagate this narrative. We already know how the "pros" and "cons" of the Covid-19 vaccine and decided the cons outweigh the pros.

It's a simple weighing of benefits/costs, and maybe if progressive retards understood something called "natural immunity" (which I already stated has been KNOWN SINCE ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS, BUT SOMEHOW ELUDES PROGRESSIVE RETARDS IN 2021 AD) then maybe we could reach some agreement, but they are retarded asswipes so that seems unlikely.
 
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Aug 20, 2021

Go to original post on Aug 21, 2021 2:24am
Go to nomination on Aug 21, 2021 1:34pm
Last edited by Polar1ty on 24 Aug 2021, 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
Independent

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,774

Cannonpointer » 23 Aug 2021, 9:00 pm » wrote: RNA affects DNA, though - is that not the case?

So manipulating the one may have beneficial or deleterious effects on the other - yes?
No. DNA affects RNA. Not vice versa. 

DNA encodes RNA which enables the body to make proteins which drive all biochemical activity. 

 In the vaccine case. A pre made RNA is injected which codes for the S protein. 

After it is made the RNA degrades. RNA is always temporary. DNA is permanent. DNA doesn’t change your whole life.

Except for new technologies investigating gene editing for replacing defective genes. But this isn’t that. 
 
 



1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Aug 23, 2021

Go to original post on Aug 24, 2021 6:42am
Go to nomination on Aug 24, 2021 7:08am
Last edited by Independent on 26 Aug 2021, 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 113,846
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
AnnoyedLiberall » 01 Sep 2021, 12:59 pm » wrote: That's what I am wondering too.
The war went on too long, and we shouldn't have even been there.
But, the agreement was not kept.
Why did neither Trump nor Biden push back?
Consider my alternative take.

Assume for one moment that the president is not in charge of the joints chiefs, but that they respond and answer to someone above the president 

As evidence for this, I present Trump's repeated and growingly desperate attempts to leave Syria. How many times in our history have we seen a president issue orders to withdraw from the podium of a SOTU address? Only once, to my knowledge - and this hail mary still did not accomplish Trump's stated goal to pull out of Syria. It looked to me like the generals just told the POTUS to **** himself - and to cover his embarrassment, the POTUS simply claimed that it was HIS idea to "occupy the oil fields." But this flies in the face of the orders he gave publicly at the previous SOTU address. 

In my scenario, neither Trump nor Biden is in command. They are gelded figure heads, and we are being run by a shadow government. And not fer nuthin? That shadow government now want to stick us with poisons. 

That's my story, and I'm stickin to it. 
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Sep 01, 2021

Go to original post on Sep 01, 2021 9:50pm
Go to nomination on Sep 01, 2021 11:56pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 02 Sep 2021, 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,603

Pengwin » 06 Sep 2021, 10:40 am » wrote:
Taipan » 06 Sep 2021, 9:49 am » wrote: The Taliban are hunting the Americans who are in hiding this morning in Kabul.
They should have left when it was obvious they needed to go - months ago.

 There's only so much we can do to protect the stupid from themselves...
One would have thought we might have learned our **** lesson about this **** in Vietnam.  How soon they forget...and that means the **** up American people who supported these **** "wars against terror" all along.  Believing this "fighting for our freedom" ****.  This was a **** political war for 20 years.  The only reason it wasn't over in 10 years like Vietnam, or even less, is because the ignorant **** American electorate didn't rise up in anger like we did in the late 1960's and force an end to it.  Want to blame somebody for this?  Put it where it belongs...where it always belongs...put it on the American people.  Nah..."support our troops" is what we heard for 20 **** years. What we heard in 1970 at Kent State was "support our troops...bring 'em home."  And they shot us up for it.

The only mistake Joe made was buying the US intelligence services information that the Afghan Army could hold off the Taliban long enough for us to get all our people out safely.  As graft laden and corrupt as the government and military of the Republic of  Vietnam was...the ARVN managed to hold off the NVA for two **** years.  And the Afghans couldn't manage two weeks?  Anybody who wants to blame Joe for any of this is just spewing political loose ****.

What the **** was Joe supposed to do?  Sit back and say..."OK, let's give 'em another 10 years to straighten this out.  Y'know 20 years, 30 years, what's the big ****' deal?  It's just another couple thousand of our people with their legs blown off by IED's."

**** that...and once again, thanks Joe for having the stones to do this.  What happened in Vietnam after the fall of Saigon in 1975, makes the **** going down in Afghanistan right now look like a stroll down the beach.  UN estimates suggest 400,000 Vietnamese boat people died at sea between 1975 and 1985.  Plus how many in the communist purges?  One can only guess.

 
 



1 Nomination

nuckin futz Sep 06, 2021

Go to original post on Sep 07, 2021 12:12pm
Go to nomination on Sep 07, 2021 5:52pm
Last edited by Ike Bana on 08 Sep 2021, 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,221
Politics: Green

I dare someone to name a time when the US military defended the homeland from a foriegn threat.

There has been stupid accusations against certain presidents saying they "gutted the military"  I say the military has never been gutted ENOUGH

Taxpayers pay $billions every WEEK so we can have "national defense" but when has the defense industry ever DEFENDED anything?

The greatest engagements of the US armed forces have been WWII, Korean war and Vietnam war.  Were those conflicts about "defense"?  How so?

My challenge : tell me when and how the military ever justified the massive expense to the taxpayer.  I say this as a veteran of the US Army who has become highly critical of American foriegn policy



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Sep 21, 2021

Go to original post on Sep 22, 2021 12:37pm
Go to nomination on Sep 22, 2021 2:49pm
Last edited by SJConspirator on 23 Sep 2021, 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, B.See, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, ConsRule, crimsongulf, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Independent, nefarious101, Neo, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Str8tEdge, Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 223 guests