This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,211
Politics: Progressive

Buffalo » 09 Mar 2022, 8:24 pm » wrote: But do you know suffering?  Have you really experienced it first hand?
You bet.  I was a divorced mother raising 3 young daughters. I spent most of my life chasing down my deadbeat ex husband for child support. I, at times, was a recipient of food banks; and later on a volunteer. I worked 2 full time jobs to pay college tuition for my daughters.  Plus I did overtime.  Some weeks I worked almost 100 hours.

I worked 40 grueling years to provide a future for my daughters and myself.

I did it all by myself.

Do you think I understand suffering?
 
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Mar 09, 2022

Go to original post on Mar 09, 2022 6:36pm
Go to nomination on Mar 09, 2022 8:42pm
Last edited by OdeToJoy on 16 Mar 2022, 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,416
Politics: Fascist

I think it might help people understand who is male or female if we do a crash course on what biological sex actually is and why it came about. 

First of all it is not limited to humans. Many life forms do have a biological sex. And all of them have 2 sexes, like humans. 

Asexual reproduction worked fine for billions of years...and still works for rather simple organisms. 

But asexual reproduction has a downside: it is basically a clone. Therefore a species will change extremely slowly with a sexual reproduction which may be a good thing if it's survival strategy is simple and not much hurt by changes in circumstance...but is bad as a species becomes more complex and tries to exist in a particular ecological niche that is subject to change. 

The arms race therefore that initiated between predator and prey in the history of life resulted in the Cambrian explosion and also made greater genetic diversity imperative. 

Biological sex evolved as a way to provide this. Despite making reproduction more difficult...it does introduce a massive amount of genetic diversity...because the lifeform receives half the DNA from one parent and half from the other. 

The closer 2 parents are to each other genetically the closer the reproduction is to cloning. It also results in 'inbreeding depression' thay leftists love to accuse white people of. But there is also the opposite issue called 'outbreeding depression' which is that if the parents are very different genetically than any fine tuning their genes may have had is lost when they reproduce and their offspring is not particularly adapted to anything at all. 

it is very difficult to imagine why a third sex would ever be introduced because that wouldnonly make reproduction even more difficult while providing no extra amount of genetic diversity...it would still be a question of how genetically close the 3 sexes are... 

therefore even if we found some alien life form that also engaged I sexual reproduction logically we could assume they only have 2 sexes. A third sex would have no reason to evolve because it has no advantage. 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Apr 03, 2022

Go to original post on Apr 04, 2022 2:44pm
Go to nomination on Apr 04, 2022 4:49pm
Last edited by FOS on 06 Apr 2022, 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,165
Politics: Republican

@Vegas  and @Blackvegetable , it's time to square off and see who can solve this first.  Everyone else, please refrain from posting any hints or answers...at least till this evening.
A A B C E H A C B A C D E E
C E
H I
B M
F J
K R
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Apr 07, 2022

Go to original post on Apr 08, 2022 7:42am
Go to nomination on Apr 08, 2022 2:48pm
Last edited by Skans on 11 Apr 2022, 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,229
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

BeerPopcorn
Last edited by GeorgeWashington on 15 Apr 2022, 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,229
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

BeerPopcorn
Last edited by GeorgeWashington on 21 Apr 2022, 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water boy for a Tranny Dancer
Posts: 6,545
Politics: Libertarian

1.  Ukraine is a neighbor of Europe.......& European Union NATO.
2.  If Ukraine is under attack from Communist Aggression, then E.U. NATO is threatened.
3.  If E.U. NATO has a problem, then the 3 nations on 'this side of the pond' should show up tall, strong,
     & proud, as loyal friends & Allies, of E.U. NATO and assist them with that problem.
4.  "United we stand......divided we fall".   
     "We will hang together.....or we will most assuredly hang.....separately".  Ben Franklin, 1776.
     "There is strength in unity".   Gen. Custer who divided his big force into 3 smaller ones.
5.  Ukraine is an agriculture nation that produces major amounts of wheat, corn, & soybean.  They
     export.  They are a major breadbasket for Europe.   There will be no harvest this year. 
     Global food prices will rise.   The poor will suffer.
6.  The unprovoked Communist Russian Bear viciously attacked their peaceful neighbor.
      Just like Hitler attacked Poland in 1939.     This is the exact opposite of Christian behavior in both
      cases.   No one should support violent Communist Aggression.   Everyone across the Earth should
      stand up against it.     Just like we stood against the Nazi Domination of Europe in WW II.
7.   NATO should fund Ukraine w/ everything Ukraine is asking for.   E.U. NATO should pay 66%
     & be the leaders of this conflict.       Let's drive the Russian Bear.......back into his den.
8.  The 3 nations on this side of the Atlantic should be strong assistants to our friends & pay 33%.
      Which 3 nations?    The U.S., Canada, & Tejas.     And the nation of Tejas is stronger than the
      nation of Ukraine.        And Ukraine can hang tooth & nail w/  the Russian War Machine.
9.  Germany, Britain, France, Poland, & all the other are gearing up right now for major conflict
     w/ the Bear.
10.Germany has about 50 of our F-35 Lightning II's.   The best fighter jets on the planet.   
     Air superiority......anywhere, anytime.
11. "Peace......through superior firepower".
12.  "Walk softly......& carry a big stick".               President Teddy Roosevelt, 1900.
13.  "To find Peace......one must prepare for War".     Sun-Tzu, 500 B.C.
14.  "A coward dies a 1000 times,.........but the brave man only once".     William Shakespeare.
15.  Austin, TX to Moscow........."Don't start no ****,...& there won't be none".

@Cannonpointer  
@Jinn Martini  
@FOS  
@righteous  

https://youtu.be/AGRUd4IIna8




1 Nomination

Skans Apr 20, 2022

Go to original post on Apr 20, 2022 1:59pm
Go to nomination on Apr 21, 2022 10:58am
Last edited by Taipan on 21 Apr 2022, 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 24,271
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Neo » 26 Apr 2022, 6:45 am » wrote: He's obviously not anti large government but he has a history of being pro speech. Even speech that might hurt a feeling or two. I don't see him as a savior for the first ammendment but perhaps he can reverse the direction Twitter has taken over the past 6 years.
In the immediate circumstance, I have no argument against your position. I'm asking about Musk's role in our society in a larger context, and I am arguing that he is a mightly leaky vessel for the right to be loading with the precious cargo of its aspirations for a more just society. He's a money boy - part of the problem, not part of the solution. 

It seems to me that today's conservative is quickly evolving to be a post-Reagan conservative. This notion that one fellow has a "right" to hundreds of billions because he "earned" them seems to be waning in the conservative world view. At least, I hope it is. At some point, people need to grow up and acknowledge that no one person is providing more value than the country of Lichtenstein or the country of Bulgaria - not in the world of ratonal adults.

There are 211 countries on the planet. Only the top 11 produce in the trillions. All of the rest, save Turks and Caicos, produce in the billions (T&C produces in the hundreds of millions). The top 53 produce above 200 billion. That means that Elon Musk's net worth is above the annual production of 158 nation states. Arguably, quite a number more. I am only placing his net worth at 200 billion - and as I understand it, the number is considerably higher. So the question arises: I this incredible (pre-Reagan unthinkable) disparity a product of a just system, or the product of pillage? And if it is the product of pillage, is Elon Musk not then by definition a pillager? And if he is a pillager, how, then, ought we to look at him as a friend of the working man - a person whose interests converge with those of working families?

The Democrats represented working families under FDR - right through to Clinton. Then they found their "third way." And they abandoned their base, becoming friends of wall street. They scooched the Republicans and shared a bench for a bit. And now, the Republicans have been scooched mightily - to the point that democrats are getting a great deal more wall street money than Republicans. And so it behooves the Republican party to make a choice. It is my hope that the Republican party will follow the lead of folks like DeSantis and Perry, and begin responding to the needs and interests of working families - the abandoned base of the Democrat party. And to do that effectively, they need to be internally consistent in their thinking - not serving two masters. I believe that the Elon Musk phenomenon is the very embodiment of the psychological predicment in which the Republican party finds itself. And you can see the schizophrenia of today's Republican writ large in this issue. Musk is "our" Soros - so he's a good guy. Soros is "their" Musk - so he's a bad guy.

Musk and Soros are two of a kind - that is my argument in a nutshell. Neither is a friend of working families.

1 Nomination

SJConspirator Apr 25, 2022

Go to original post on Apr 26, 2022 8:25am
 
Go to nomination on Apr 26, 2022 4:05pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 29 Apr 2022, 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 24,271
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Skans » 24 May 2022, 10:51 pm » wrote: No it doesn't.  It takes a strong mind to stay the F-away from ALL DOPE!  You think its a big joke.  This is why so many kids think its a big joke too.  We are weak and addicted and foreigners are finding far more powerful ways to get us addicted to poison.   Screw all of y'all who do drugs!  And don't punish the **** out of any child of yours who even thinks of trying this ****.
These are statements made in ignorance. There is nothing whatsoever addictive about LSD or mushrooms. Humankind have used psychadelics in spiritual practice for as long as they've been painting on cave walls. The native Americans used mushrooms, peyote and other psychadelics as part of their coming of age rituals.
Skans » 24 May 2022, 10:51 pm » wrote: Anytime you rely on a man made chemical to "expand your mind", "see new things", etc, you are depriving your soul of seeking out real, genuine experiences that spiritually excite you to the core.
Man did not make mushrooms or peyote or many other psychoactive plants That was all God, before He made Adam - and God don't make no junk.
Skans » 24 May 2022, 10:51 pm » wrote: Where I might need to jump from an airplane, set sail in a torrential storm, twist the throttle wide open on my motorcycle  to get that adrenaline rush, I walk away with my life and real experiences.  With chemicals, you chase an empty and vapid existence, and possibly an addicted one as well.
Again, statements made in ignorance. Everything you just named is as dangerous as drugs, and all of the mechanisms by which you got those experiences are man-made - unlike many of the psychoactive substances which were planted in the Garden before Adam was made a steward over them. The very argument you incorrectly asserted against psychoactives is true of the things you proposed as alternatives.

Nothing wrong with your attitude that shrooming once wouldn't correct.
 
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator May 24, 2022

Go to original post on May 24, 2022 10:58pm
Go to nomination on May 24, 2022 11:00pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 31 May 2022, 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,629
Politics: Green

DeezerShoove » 31 May 2022, 10:40 pm » wrote: No doubt ******* populate churches too.

I'm just saying if a belief in God trends toward some people acting better, what's wrong with that?
Church-goers are not what I'm referring to at all... maybe not even "religion" per se.

...an actual belief in God.
the most devout, fanatical zealots flew planes into into the twin towers.

defenders of the faith have always been the MOST violent.

how many atheist terrorists do you know of?



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer May 31, 2022

Go to original post on May 31, 2022 10:10pm
Go to nomination on Jun 01, 2022 12:15am
Last edited by SJConspirator on 01 Jun 2022, 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 7,674
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
SJConspirator » 01 Jun 2022, 7:02 am » wrote: the most devout, fanatical zealots flew planes into into the twin towers.

defenders of the faith have always been the MOST violent.

how many atheist terrorists do you know of?

1 Nomination

Cannonpointer May 31, 2022

Go to original post on May 31, 2022 10:10pm
Go to nomination on Jun 01, 2022 12:15am
Some people believe in tin foil hats. So what?

They did what they believed is right and just. Is that what you are saying?

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,629
Politics: Green

DeezerShoove » 31 May 2022, 10:40 pm » wrote: No doubt ******* populate churches too.

I'm just saying if a belief in God trends toward some people acting better, what's wrong with that?
Church-goers are not what I'm referring to at all... maybe not even "religion" per se.

...an actual belief in God.
the most devout, fanatical zealots flew planes into into the twin towers.

defenders of the faith have always been the MOST violent.

how many atheist terrorists do you know of?



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer May 31, 2022

Go to original post on May 31, 2022 10:10pm
Go to nomination on Jun 01, 2022 12:15am
Last edited by SJConspirator on 06 Jun 2022, 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 7,674
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
SJConspirator » 06 Jun 2022, 6:58 am » wrote: the most devout, fanatical zealots flew planes into into the twin towers.

defenders of the faith have always been the MOST violent.

how many atheist terrorists do you know of?

1 Nomination

Cannonpointer May 31, 2022

Go to original post on May 31, 2022 10:10pm
Go to nomination on Jun 01, 2022 12:15am
Whatta a **** joke...

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 17,177
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

I had to go with FOS. 

@Annoyed Liberall  , you know I love ya! So don't take it personally. But you need to understand that a woman stands no chance against a man when it comes to intellect. I mean, women are better at making sandwiches and cleaning, but when it comes to IQ, the good lord graced men with that trait.



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Jun 14, 2022

Go to original post on Jun 14, 2022 9:14am
Go to nomination on Jun 14, 2022 7:37pm
Last edited by Vegas on 15 Jun 2022, 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
Spartan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 181
Politics: Classical Liberal

SJConspirator » 19 Jun 2022, 8:45 pm » wrote: I don’t understand, cuz you are vague.

“the right of self defense” is almost meaningless without more context.  Self defense includes the right to kick a guy in the nuts?  Shoot him if he is threatening you?  Blow up his house?  What, exactly?

My best friends dad, when we were growing up had a safe bigger than a gym locker.  He kept some awesome firearms in there, including a mac 11 and a fully automatic uzi.  The question here is, did the founders intend for the “right to bear arms” have any limitations on what KIND of “arms”, they didn’t specify…

the OP could very well be correct.  If the founders did not have any qualms about citizens privately owning weaponry capable of ANY level of destruction, then we should all own nuclear weapons.  But we cannot, legally, due to the NPT of which the US is signatory.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on ... ar_Weapons

Nor can a civilian legally buy a fighter jet like the F22.
however, we can legally own tanks, guns of any caliber, etc.  

Changing technology calls for re-examining old laws from time to time.  As far as restrictions of WMD in the hands of civilians, I think we are at a good place right now.  Do you?
I don't feel I'm being "vague" at all.

The right of self-defense is exactly what it says: the right to defend yourself if you are attacked.  If we have a right to life then we have the right to defend that life, and by extension the right to possess the most effective means by which to conduct that defense.

The discussion of Nuclear Arms inevitably makes me sigh; because yes, the Constitution does protect "arms".  Sadly, we let the government do whatever it wanted to without challenge, when we should have demanded an honest and in depth discussion of the full breadth of the Second Amendment's guarantees once arms became as destructive as some modern ordnance has become.

In a discussion of the Founders, their intent is clearly illustrated in their writings.  Jefferson stated that he felt it was "every American's right and duty to be at all times armed."  They believed that the people themselves were part of the system of checks and balances, and if it came right down to it the idea that every American had access to access to equivalent armament to the average soldier.

As Tench Coxe so eloquently said: 

"Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American… The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."

You say that "changing technology calls for re-examining old laws from time to time."  I say that while you might be right, the Constitution cannot be ignored simply because one finds it inconvenient.  If we are to place restrictions upon a right that "shall not be infringed", then a Constitutional Amendment becomes necessary IMHO.  Certainly, I don't think nuclear weapons should be in the hands of just anyone; but when it comes to small arms I do truly believe that all citizens do have the right to be armed, including with weapons such as the select-fire M4 that currently arms the majority of our troops.
 



1 Nomination

Hillary Clinton Jun 19, 2022

Go to original post on Jun 19, 2022 9:47pm
Go to nomination on Jun 19, 2022 10:21pm
Last edited by Spartan on 20 Jun 2022, 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,229
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

BeerPopcorn
Last edited by GeorgeWashington on 13 Jul 2022, 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,229
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

BeerPopcorn
JinnMartini » 28 Jul 2022, 2:21 pm » wrote: Countries something 

Do we have any clue If they are among us and why ?

I think they are   . . .  their main bases hiding behind Venus,  Jupiter or Saturn or further away !

BUT  WHY ?

Well, my guess is they fear us !

Our technology may soon match their own  . . .  posing a threat to their hegemony !
Unless we destroy ourownselves !
------------------------------------------------------
What about all this nonsense of  ONE tiny little earth and  270 something countries ?

ALL FIGHTING EACH OTHER !

This just cant be real! 

We´re being maipulated for sure !
They will make their appearance when we either:
1) begin colonizing another planet or;
2) have the ability to manipulate our DNA to extend lifespans past 200 years.

Either of these milestones will cause them to propose a treaty with Earth where we:
1) forego all further GRIN(Genetics, Robotics, Information systems, and Nanotechnology) research and;
2) rely soley on the technological advancements they offer us and;
3) accept the seed - an implant in each person that will join us with the hive. 

If we do not accept the treaty, they will wage war on Earth.

The aliens in charge(we'll call them S) are billions of years older than we are, so they won't wage war themselves.  They will have their proxy alien races(the ones that have accepted the treaty) wage war on Earth in our time.

S have mastered time travel, but their proxies in our time do not have that technology; however, their proxies do have the technology to travel faster than the speed of light. 

S believe that they are doing the universe a favor by putting limits on technological advancements because "imjaqu xepek jih uquoh, yenjoyhohak uximijyinv opih, jox xe oiajquex hoqumek inyixixanh ah puzeko oh xepeko quuvnu upilau. Ah oniqu ux quiniqu goniuqu, laij nejhkax odokyihuhien appuquye puzekij niji ah upilaim od ou yeququexe yenjolauh"

I understand their reasoning, but I'm not quite sure I agree.
 
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Jul 28, 2022

Go to original post on Jul 28, 2022 3:30pm
Go to nomination on Jul 28, 2022 7:02pm
Last edited by GeorgeWashington on 29 Jul 2022, 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 24,271
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
GeorgeWashington » 29 Jul 2022, 9:57 am » wrote: They will make their appearance when we either:
1) begin colonizing another planet or;
2) have the ability to manipulate our DNA to extend lifespans past 200 years.

Either of these milestones will cause them to propose a treaty with Earth where we:
1) forego all further GRIN(Genetics, Robotics, Information systems, and Nanotechnology) research and;
2) rely soley on the technological advancements they offer us and;
3) accept the seed - an implant in each person that will join us with the hive. 

If we do not accept the treaty, they will wage war on Earth.

The aliens in charge(we'll call them S) are billions of years older than we are, so they won't wage war themselves.  They will have their proxy alien races(the ones that have accepted the treaty) wage war on Earth in our time.

S have mastered time travel, but their proxies in our time do not have that technology; however, their proxies do have the technology to travel faster than the speed of light. 

S believe that they are doing the universe a favor by putting limits on technological advancements because "imjaqu xepek jih uquoh, yenjoyhohak uximijyinv opih, jox xe oiajquex hoqumek inyixixanh ah puzeko oh xepeko quuvnu upilau. Ah oniqu ux quiniqu goniuqu, laij nejhkax odokyihuhien appuquye puzekij niji ah upilaim od ou yeququexe yenjolauh"

I understand their reasoning, but I'm not quite sure I agree.

1 Nomination

SJConspirator Jul 28, 2022

Go to original post on Jul 28, 2022 3:30pm
Go to nomination on Jul 28, 2022 7:02pm
That is as well as I could have explained it, but I never WOULD have explained it - and you were not supposed to. 

Central is already reading this - just so ya know.  :ninja:  
 

User avatar
LibDave

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 623
Politics: Capitalist

The FBI continues to surprise us in regards to the extent of partisan left-wing banana republic crap they are willing to stoop. They have ceased to fulfill their obligations to their oath and no longer serve their intended purpose. All this for a letter written to Trump by Barack Obama upon Trump's first day arrival and a series of other correspondence between Kim Jung Ung from Korea. Congressional archives claims these document belong in the archives based purely on precedence as other former Presidents voluntarily made such documents available to the national archives. Trump did not, choosing to claim them for his personal property.

Give me a break! If some foreign dignitary writes a letter to the President it belongs to the president unless he willingly transfers possession. I don't believe for one second the FBI was really interested in finding what they obtained the warrant for (under very suspicious means). This was nothing more than a partisan witch hunt commanded by the administration in the hopes of finding something the Biden Administration could use against Trump should Trump decide to run. And the DNC controlled FBI was all too willing to comply. Just another example of how partisan the FBI has become and an example for why the FBI needs to be dismantled entirely. It really has just become sickening the resemblance between the FBI and the Nazi SS.

The FBI was unwilling or unable to turn over subpoenaed documents regarding the Russia Hoax for what is now 5 and a half years, claiming they don't have the manpower and means available to do so, yet they have time for this level of effort in regards to this? What a bunch of hooey. And they haven't progressed the Hunter/Joe Gate Foreign Influence Peddling case one minute over this same time frame? A case so clear cut it is laughable. He literally recorded all the information needed to prosecute and prove Biden is corrupt and beholden to foreign influence and then released possession. When asked the FBI mockingly states, "That's an ongoing investigation and we therefore can't comment". 5 and a half years and it is still just "ongoing" with zero progress! What total BS! They have video, audio and email correspondence clearly confirming the treasonous behavior of the Bidens. And after all this time all they have to say is "ongoing... no comment"? What a joke. Need to clean house. We the People need to step in and take the reigns back for a bit until we can make corrections to get the people/government back in line with their constitutional charter.



1 Nomination

Neo Aug 09, 2022

Go to original post on Aug 10, 2022 8:01am
Go to nomination on Aug 10, 2022 9:31am
Last edited by LibDave on 11 Aug 2022, 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Annoyed Liberall awarded winner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Beekeeper, Buffalo, ConsRule, dickens, FOS, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, murdock, nefarious101, NEILCAR, neue regel, one1zer0, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, roadkill, RunningWithScissors, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth3, Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest