This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,001
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
annLee » 28 Jun 2020, 11:04 am » wrote: AMERICA WILL SOON REALIZE THAT FOR TRUMP THE ORANGE HEAD LUNATIC: All Roads Lead to PUTIN
What is so wrong with Putin? He's restored the orthodox church. He's not invading other countries. He's keeping Russian children from being indoctrinated in gender confusion and homosexuality. He's not falling for the global warming wealth redistribution scheme. With your ilk calling Trump a Nazi I am starting to doubt the validity of your claims about Putin. 
 



1 Nomination

Annoyed Liberall Jun 29, 2020

Go to original post on Jun 28, 2020 11:27am
Go to nomination on Jun 29, 2020 8:26am
Last edited by Neo on 28 Nov 2022, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer awarded winner

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,140
Politics: Fascist

Blackvegetable » 28 Nov 2022, 10:47 am » wrote: Lovely...

But it takes labor, cheap and abundant, to actually lay the track and work the fields.

It isn't worth much as theory.
It literally doesn't. Machinery is superior in every way to simply a mass of bodies. 

Either Way...likebi said...white people being able to press these people into labor whether you think it was nice or not was in fact a thing they earned. They paid money for slaves. And slavery existed everywhere. If all it takes is slavery to make people prosper then the whole world should have prospered equally...cause the whole world used slaves. 

Your narrative is simply absurd.



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Nov 27, 2022

Go to original post on Nov 28, 2022 8:52am
Go to nomination on Nov 28, 2022 3:31pm
Last edited by FOS on 28 Nov 2022, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer awarded winner

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14,515
Politics: Conservative

"...The Man Records the ENTIRE CALL Then Posts It Online (VIDEO)"

https://twitter.com/dom_lucre/status/15 ... e-video%2F
 



1 Nomination

Deezer Shoove Nov 27, 2022

Go to original post on Nov 28, 2022 8:26am
Go to nomination on Nov 28, 2022 3:52pm
Last edited by roadkill on 28 Nov 2022, 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer awarded winner

User avatar
freeman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,404
Politics: Conservative
Location: SE
Contact:

Last edited by freeman on 01 Dec 2022, 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer awarded winner

User avatar
Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,864

Last edited by Selaphobia on 04 Dec 2022, 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deezer Shoove awarded winner

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 12,128
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
roadkill » 15 Dec 2022, 3:39 pm » wrote: Maybe you should wash those sweaters?   lol

So what's up Rock humper?  

Make it fast cause I'm going down the street to give my sister some BBQ chicken wings.    Image
I think I made it pretty clear. Elon is trying to get the right to cheer him while he sneaks the reset past them.

No offense but the right is **** STUPID. You say mom, apple pie, Jesus, guns and bend over, and you can put it right in their ***. The same right that DEFENDED the patriot act is hating on it now and looking to a billionaire for leadership. Meanwhile, that billionaire is dominating critical spaces, getting RICH on green energy at gunpoint, living off the teat of the government y'all THINK he's at war with, looking to implant you with a **** neuro-chip, and convincing you that what would REALLY suit your life is a major downsizing of the space you take, the resources you use, and the expectations you have.

RESET - BETAS!
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Dec 14, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 15, 2022 3:51pm
Go to nomination on Dec 15, 2022 3:05pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 15 Dec 2022, 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer awarded winner

User avatar
LowIQTrash

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 81

FOS » 07 Dec 2022, 4:51 pm » wrote: I have seen WAY too many times liberals/lefties/normies conflate conservatism and fascism...or perhaps view fascism as a more 'extreme' form of conservatism.
I read your wall of text and agree with about 85% of it. 

Things I would like to add:

"And conservatives seem to love calling you guys communist."

American conservatives are retarded, big surprise...

European conservatism/monarchism are closer to fascism but not quite there. Fascism is the completion of these flawed ideologies.

Monarchism is too outdated and conservatism is too weak. I do not trust European black-pilled conservatives to, for example, do away with (((usury))). It would simply continue unabated and the (((looting and plundering))) would continue because Euro cons are either too ignorant or too stupid to understand how international finance/banking works.

"But IN PRACTICE it turned out that fascist countries had MORE nationalized ownership of industry than say...the Soviet Union....Italy being the highest at about 70% (compared to about 60% from the ussr)...probably because their trade was far more protectionist than communist countries."

For the economically retarded/ignorant, there's a good explanation for this phenomenon.

The reason fascist economics works, contrary to liberTARDian and neoliberal propaganda, is that fascists understand the "free market" is mostly fiction.

When Adam Smith used the term, he was referring to markets free from monopolies, oligopolies, and rent seeking. It's like showing up to a flea market with 100s of vendors. Neither buyers nor sellers have any distinct advantage so the "profit" is close to zero. 

However, (((Chicago School of Economics))) and their well paid army of liars told everybody that "fwee mauket" means letting big corps run rampant "coz regoolayshun bad." And doing so will unleash a torrent of gee dee pee growth...which never happened (and when it did happen it wasn't due to slashing regoolayshunz)

Lax regulation combined with "private enterprise" fares well in new/unexplored markets like the Internet in the 90s. Plenty of new market share for new players. It also works somewhat well in markets where one-player-takes-all is close to impossible (restaurants for instance).

It fares terribly in heavily saturated/monopolized/2-6 player oligopoly sectors like utilities, media/telecom, some sectors of Internet like search, rail, and esp. money. 

Fascists know this which is why they have no qualms with nationalizing sectors, but because highly educated but retarded Americans can't formulate a single critical thought on their own, we're left bearing extremely high costs of  prerequisites like the cost of transportation, cost of fuel, cost of Internet, cost of water (Nestle buys out local H2O supplies for $.0000000002/gallon and sells it back to you for $.02/gallon BE SURE TO THANK YOUR BOUGHT AND PAID FOR LOCAL POLITICIAN) etc

Retarded conjobs think this amounts to freeDUMB while retarded libTARDS think raising the MW (the burden of which falls most heavily on small businesses almost exclusively operating in perfect competition/highly elastic markets) instead of doing away with the  (((parasites))) is the answer.

 
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Dec 24, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 24, 2022 4:17am
Go to nomination on Dec 24, 2022 5:13pm
Last edited by LowIQTrash on 26 Dec 2022, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer awarded winner

User avatar
LowIQTrash

LOL

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 81

Trump Is Toast (informationclearinghouse.info)

Important snippets below:
There is considerable irony in the fact that Donald Trump when president virtually crawled to do Israel’s bidding more than any of his predecessors. He moved the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, he accepted brutal Israeli settlement and control of the Palestinian West Bank, approved of the Israeli annexation of the Syrian Golan Heights, and ignored repeated Israeli war crimes using US provided weapons. Yet for all his gifts to Israel, which did not serve any actual US interest, he is currently being crucified by the Jewish/Israel Lobby because of an idiotic dinner with a pair of alleged anti-Semites, one of whom has been labeled a “holocaust denier.”
 
Trump had already been taken out to the back woodshed for a good whipping once after he posted a comment on his Truth Social network on October 16th. He boasted how “No President has done more for Israel than I have. Somewhat surprisingly, however, our wonderful Evangelicals are far more appreciative of this than the people of the Jewish faith, especially those living in the US… US Jews have to get their act together and appreciate what they have in Israel — Before it is too late!”
XD
The comedian Dave Chappelle followed up on the controversy by delivering a stinging monologue on “Saturday Night Live” on “the Jews” and their numbers in the entertainment industry saying that it’s “not a crazy thing to think” that Jews exert outsized influence in Hollywood and the media. He also suggested that Kanye had violated Hollywood’s “rules of perception,” saying, “If they’re Black, then it’s a gang. If they’re Italian, it’s a mob. But if they’re Jewish, it’s a coincidence and you should never speak about it.”
I have to confess that I had never heard of Nick Fuentes, so I did a little checking on the claim that he was a “holocaust denier.” Fuentes is well-documented as making comments reflecting his rather intense dislike for Jews, but concerning the holocaust all I could come up with was a comment allegedly made by him attacking the claim that six million Jews died in what have been described as death camps, with a suggestion that it was more likely 200,000 to 300,000 as a realistic figure supported by official and other records. He described those deaths as “cookies,” which are baked in the oven and which may have angered critics more than the comment about the numbers. Interestingly, the six million number is one of the more ridiculous assertions that are part and parcel of the holocaust narrative as it appears to have been arbitrarily arrived at as “acceptable” and there has been considerable disagreement over its reliability.
(((Holocaust))) Denier...another Pavlovian knee-jerker losing its luster even as I type...

 
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Dec 27, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 27, 2022 11:19pm
Go to nomination on Dec 28, 2022 11:26am
Last edited by LowIQTrash on 28 Dec 2022, 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deezer Shoove awarded winner

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,145
Politics: Nationalist

Skans » 29 Dec 2022, 11:58 am » wrote:
  • Like all insurance, it has inflated what these technicians and doctors receive
  • Huge, corporate hospitals reap most of the benefits from medicare
  • It inflates medical care to that beyond what most Americans can afford.  Just like student loans, government grants and "scholarships" inflate education beyond what most Americans can afford.
So, you want socialism, i.e. more taxes for me and others, to subsidize "working" medical staff.  Got it - you're an ordinary Marxist Communist.
Marxism is a globalist system of redistribution of wealth.  Get it ?  GLOBAL.  That's YOU - sending American tax money across the world to Ukraine.

I am nationalist,  you are Marxist.  like Marx himself, a Jew supremacist and Communist..  Stop projecting your weak, indefensible worldview onto others
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Dec 28, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 29, 2022 10:40am
Go to nomination on Dec 29, 2022 10:49am
Last edited by SJConspirator on 29 Dec 2022, 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer awarded winner

User avatar
freeman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,404
Politics: Conservative
Location: SE
Contact:

Cannonpointer » 31 Dec 2022, 12:41 am » wrote: This dick sucker ^ celebrates a bureaucracy attacking science and moving to deprive a man of his OWN CV.

In this ***'s view, if a scientist goes against a bureaucracy, the bureaucracy should have the power to strip him of his resume.  Image
Copied this from a twitter account:
Dr. Syed Haider "My experience using ivermectin and fluvoxamine in 4000 acute COVID-19 patients: 5 hospitalized. 0 dead. 4000 recovered. 5 pharmacist threats. 1 medical board complaint. 1 lawyer retained. Hundreds of medication transfers for pharmacist refusals."
4:35 PM · Oct 21, 2021

This update on his home page. Apparently he has been treating long haulers that other incompetent docs failed:
"8k COVID patients, 8k recovered. 1k+ long haulers helped. Fee or Free care: http://mygotodoc.com Long Haul/V injury: http://longcovidreset.com Supplements: http://mygotostack.com "
 
 
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Dec 31, 2022

Go to original post on Dec 31, 2022 12:51pm
Go to nomination on Jan 01, 2023 9:38am
Last edited by freeman on 01 Jan 2023, 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deezer Shoove awarded winner

User avatar
Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 807
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

AS ALWAYS, it takes REAL SCIENCE to expose the FAILUREo f the AGW **** being shoved up your libretard arses!

“As a preface, I will admit, given the lack of evidence to the contrary, I still provisionally side with the view that warming has been mostly human-caused (and this says nothing about whether the level of human-caused warming is in any way alarming).” [Boldface are italics in original.]

 “ALL temperature change in any system is due to an imbalance between the rates of energy gain and energy lost. In the case of the climate system, it is believed the Earth each year absorbs a global average of about 240 Watts per sq. meter of solar energy and emits about the same amount of infrared energy back to outer space.

 If we are to believe the last ~15 years of Argo float measurements of the ocean (to 2000 m depth), there has been a slight warming equivalent to an imbalance of 1 Watt per sq. meter, suggesting a very slight imbalance in those energy flows.

 One watt per sq. meter.

 “That tiny imbalance can be compared to the 5 to 10 Watt per sq. meter uncertainty in the ~240 Watt per sq. meter average flows in and out of the climate system. We do not know those flows that accurately. Our satellite measurement systems do not have that level of absolute accuracy.”

 Global energy balance diagrams (which you have seen) have the numbers massaged, on the basic assumption that all the imbalance is due to humans.

 “I repeat: NONE of the natural, global-average energy flows in the climate system are known to better than about 5-10 Watts per sq. meter…compared to the ocean warming-based imbalance of 1 Watt per sq. meter.

 “What this means is that recent warming could be mostly natural…and we would never know it.

 But climate scientists simply assume that the climate system has been in perfect, long-term harmonious balance, if not for humans. This is a pervasive, quasi-religious assumption of the Earth science community for as long as I can remember.

 “But this position is largely an anthropocentric statement of faith.

 “That doesn’t make it wrong. It’s just…uncertain.

 “Unfortunately, that uncertainty is never conveyed to the public or to policymakers.”
 
http://www.drroyspencer.com/2022/03/why ... -of-faith/



1 Nomination

Deezer Shoove Jan 01, 2023

Go to original post on Jan 02, 2023 9:48am
Go to nomination on Jan 02, 2023 8:31am
Last edited by Beekeeper on 02 Jan 2023, 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer awarded winner

User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,043
Location: Central Texas

Again, Victor Davis Hanson hits the proverbial nail on the head.  As Trump predicted, we no longer have an America we recognize.The Coup We Never Knew

We are beginning to wake up from a nightmare to a country we no longer recognize, and from a coup we never knew.

By Victor Davis Hanson

January 4, 2023

Did someone or something seize control of the United States?

What happened to the U.S. border? Where did it go? Who erased it? Why and how did 5 million people enter our country illegally? Did Congress secretly repeal our immigration laws? Did Joe Biden issue an executive order allowing foreign nationals to walk across the border and reside in the United States as they pleased?

Since when did money not have to be paid back? Who insisted that the more dollars the federal government printed, the more prosperity would follow? When did America embrace zero interest? Why do we believe $30 trillion in debt is no big deal?

When did clean-burning, cheap, and abundant natural gas become the equivalent to dirty coal? How did prized natural gas that had granted America’s wishes of energy self-sufficiency, reduced pollution, and inexpensive electricity become almost overnight a pariah fuel whose extraction was a war against nature? Which lawmakers, which laws, which votes of the people declared natural gas development and pipelines near criminal? 

Was it not against federal law to swarm the homes of Supreme Court justices, to picket and to intimidate their households in efforts to affect their rulings? How then with impunity did bullies surround the homes of Justices Brett Kavanaugh, Samuel Alito, Amy Coney Barrett, Neil Gorsuch, John Roberts, and Clarence Thomas—furious over a court decision on abortion? How could these mobs so easily throng our justices’ homes, with placards declaring “Off with their d—s”?

Since when did Americans create a government Ministry of Truth? And on whose orders did the FBI contract private news organizations to censor stories it did not like and writers whom it feared? 

How did we wake up one morning to new customs of impeaching a president over a phone call? Of the speaker of the House tearing up the State of the Union address on national television? Of barring congressional members from serving on their assigned congressional committees? 

When did we assume the FBI had the right to subvert the campaign of a candidate it disliked? Was it legal suddenly for one presidential candidate to hire a foreign ex-spy to subvert the campaign of her rival?

Was some state or federal law passed that allowed biological males to compete in female sports? Did Congress enact such a law? Did the Supreme Court guarantee that biological male students could shower in gym locker rooms with biological women? Were women ever asked to redefine the very sports they had championed?

When did the government pass a law depriving Americans of their freedom during a pandemic? In America can health officials simply cancel rental contracts or declare loan payments in suspension? How could it become illegal for mom-and-pop stores to sell flowers or shoes during a quarantine but not so for Walmart or Target?

 
 



1 Nomination

roadkill Jan 04, 2023

Go to original post on Jan 05, 2023 5:27am
Go to nomination on Jan 05, 2023 6:03am
Last edited by Buffalo on 05 Jan 2023, 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer awarded winner

User avatar
Bob

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 327

W.H.O. Meeting in Secret to convert themselves to Enforceable Law under EXISTING Treaty; FORCED VACCINES, OUTLAW GUNS "Public Health Issue"

The proposed amendments would:

Change the overall nature of the World Health Organization from an advisory organization that merely makes recommendations to a governing body whose proclamations would be legally-binding. (Article 1)
Greatly expand the scope of the International Health Regulations to include scenarios that merely have a “potential to impact public health.”
Seek to remove “respect for dignity, human rights and fundamental freedoms of people.” (Article 3)
Give the Director General of the WHO control over the means of production through an “allocation plan for health products” to require developed states parties to supply pandemic response products as directed. (Article 13A)
>>>>>>> Give the WHO the authority to require medical examinations, proof of prophylaxis (Prevention of or protective treatment for disease) , proof of vaccine and to implement contact tracing, quarantine and TREATMENT.<<<<<<<< (Article 18)
Institute a system of global health certificates in digital or paper format, including test certificates, vaccine certificates, prophylaxis certificates, recovery certificates, passenger locator forms and a traveller’s health declaration. (Articles 18, 23, 24, 27, 28, 31, 35, 36 and 44 and Annexes 6, 7 and 8)
Redirect unspecified billions of dollars to the Pharmaceutical Hospital Emergency Industrial Complex with no accountability. (Article 44A)
Allow the disclosure of personal health data. (Article 45)
Greatly expand the World Health Organization’s capacity to censor what they consider to be mis-information and dis-information. (Annex 1, page 36)
Create an obligation to build, provide, and maintain, IHR infrastructure at points of entry TO ENABLE THE W.H.O. TO UNDERTAKE THIS CENSORSHIP (Annex 10)

In 1783 the owner of the people inhabiting what was to become the fully recognized country, the United States of America were released from subject status, >>>>>chattel property, of former owner King George<<<<<. The 1783 Treaty of Peace recognized the People as Sovereigns in our own right on the land. The Kings former governments as the Kings property transferred to the Peoples ownership as did the Kings ownership over the land.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... ing-treaty



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Jan 09, 2023

Go to original post on Jan 09, 2023 4:39pm
Go to nomination on Jan 09, 2023 10:32pm
Last edited by Bob on 10 Jan 2023, 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer awarded winner

User avatar
Cedar

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Posts: 1,929
Politics: Classical Liberal

Last edited by Cedar on 17 Jan 2023, 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer awarded winner

User avatar
NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 962

1}. 6 years ago Biden takes classified documents home... Didn't tell anyone.  Made decisions to move them around to various location again without telling anyone. 

2}.  We are told Nov. 2 Biden's personal attorneys "unexpectedly find" classified documents at the Pen Biden Center in Washington. A Center fully funded by the Chinese (I find this hard to believe lawyers initially found the documents, no one uses lawyers to sort documents --- they use aids or clerks),  The National Archives of Records was notified, It should be noted that neither the White House nor the National Archives of Records made public of these Classified Documents.

3}.  Nov. 4th ... The National Archives' Office of Inspector General tells a prosecutor at the DOJ that it had been notified by White House counsel that documents with classification markings had been identified at the Penn Biden Center. That office was not authorized for storage of classified documents.  It should be noted that neither the White House nor the National Archives of Records, nor the Justice Dept. made public of these Classified Documents

4).  Nov. 9 ... FBI conducts an assessment to understand whether classified information had been mishandled in violation of federal law. Now the FBI is added to the list of Agencies that have failed to notify the public of these Classified Documents. 

5}.  Nov. 10 ... The Justice Department notifies Biden's attorneys that it had begun an assessment of the classified documents, and according to Bauer, Biden's attorneys "were in regular contact" with the DOJ from this point.  No one tells the public. 

6).  Nov. 14 ... U.S. Attorney John Lausch is assigned to conduct an initial investigation to inform the attorney general’s decision about whether to appoint a special counsel.  No one tells the public. 

7}.  Dec. 20 ... additional documents with classification markings from Biden’s time as vice president had been identified in the garage of Biden’s private residence in Wilmington, Delaware. The FBI goes to the location and secures those documents.  No one tells the public. 

8).  Jan. 5 ... Lausch briefs AG Garland on the results of his initial investigation and advises him that further investigation by a special counsel is warranted.  The first news reports break that DOJ is investigating classified documents discovered at the Penn Biden Center.
9).  Jan. 9 ...The first news reports break that DOJ is investigating classified documents discovered at the Penn Biden Center.  No one tells the public. 

10).  President Joe Biden addresses the matter for the first time on Tuesday and says he was "surprised" to learn about classified documents a

The White House, Justice, National Archives of Records, and the FBI intentionally colluded together to prevent this information to be transparent and obstructed the information before the November election and at least for 3 months afterwards.  Infact if the information had not leaked we still wouldn't have known as the White House, National Archives of Records, Justice Depart., and the FBI were actively covering it up.  

The Directors of the Archives, Justice, FBI and the President should be impeached... 



1 Nomination

Reverend Al Sharpton Jan 16, 2023

Go to original post on Jan 17, 2023 4:50pm
Go to nomination on Jan 17, 2023 3:23pm
Last edited by NEILCAR on 17 Jan 2023, 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer awarded winner

User avatar
Warcok

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,930
Politics: Nationalist

Last edited by Warcok on 18 Jan 2023, 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deezer Shoove awarded winner

User avatar
Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 865
Politics: Libertarian

... or he should be for sure, because he nails it right on the head here.

Pierre Poilievre

https://youtu.be/Xym5Onnmb-M
 



1 Nomination

Deezer Shoove Jan 19, 2023

Go to original post on Jan 19, 2023 9:47pm
Go to nomination on Jan 19, 2023 10:17pm
Last edited by Redheaded Stranger on 25 Jan 2023, 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deezer Shoove awarded winner

User avatar
Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 865
Politics: Libertarian

Cannonpointer » 19 Jan 2023, 3:18 pm » wrote: At the end of every road they try to drag us down, sexualizing and ACCESSING children is the endgame.
What they want is to normalize the abnormal behavior. All throughout history the powerful elitists have loved having children, and the weak in general, as their sexual play toys, and that hasn't changed much in modern times.

Unsurprisingly, this push for "normalization" we see today is coming from the top down, but it's being sold as a bottom up grass roots type of movement... which is total ****.

The elites don't want to be chastised by society for their sick and deviant behavior, so the best way to erase the stigma is to remove said stigma by training the masses to accept it as "normal". 

They use every tool available as well. The media, internet, music, education, religion... the list goes on and on. It's in everything  we see and hear these days... and everything our kids and grandkids see and hear too.

It's pure **** evil is what it is. 

​​
 
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Jan 18, 2023

Go to original post on Jan 19, 2023 1:52pm
Go to nomination on Jan 19, 2023 6:37pm
Last edited by Redheaded Stranger on 25 Jan 2023, 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deezer Shoove awarded winner

User avatar
Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 807
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

OH MY!!

So Classified info being LEFT LAYING AROUND so Hunter could PROVE he was "the smartest man I know" and get that $83,000 a month Burisma (Ukraine) job!! WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE!! Now it's TIME TO PUT THESE TRAITORS IN FRONT OF THE FIRING SQUAD!!

And 10% "for the Big Guy" who ran the operation in the first place and it's none other than TRAITOR JOE BIDEN!!


On April 13, 2014, Hunter Biden sent an email to his business partner in Burisma, Devon Archer. Now, he sent this a week before his father, the vice president, flew to Ukraine to meet with Ukraine's prime minister. In the email, Hunter Biden composed a detailed memo with nearly two dozen data points about the political and strategic situation on the ground in Ukraine. What's so immediately striking and Miranda Devine pointed this out, having read the entire laptop, is that this email bears no resemblance to anything else we have that Hunter Biden has ever written. In fact, it sounded like something produced by the State Department.

 There's no question that Hunter Biden used classified materials to assemble this email. Listen carefully: "The strategic values to create a land bridge for RU to Crimea," he writes at one point. Notice he uses the diplomatic abbreviation for Russia, RU, because he's in the know. "That won't directly affect Burisma holdings, but it will limit future UK exploration and utilization of offshore opportunities in particular." "It will also," Hunter Biden added, "further destabilize the UK nationally and for whatever government is in power and the US will respond with even stronger sanctions. Those sanctions will threaten the tenuous support of the EU, which does not have the political will to incur steep energy price increases" and so on.

https://twitter.com/mirandadevine/statu ... r-n2618714
 
 
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Jan 25, 2023

Go to original post on Jan 25, 2023 7:08am
Go to nomination on Jan 26, 2023 1:09am
Last edited by Beekeeper on 26 Jan 2023, 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deezer Shoove awarded winner

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 12,128
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Skans » 16 Jan 2023, 2:10 pm » wrote: Likewise, we were never allowed to stay inside when the sun was up.  The town I grew up in was pretty small (at the time) and we could go wherever we wanted to, as long as we got back by dinner time.

Today, however, there are very few "parents" or kids playing outside. We need work farms for the unemployed and work camps for lazy kids after school.  Let them pick fruit, vegetables, clean up parks and public places.  Freaking take some pride in where they live and get paid for it.
What we need is what we had. What's needed is what's missing. We HAVE fruit pickers - mostly automated. Fruit pickers are not what is missing. There is no need to be punitive. The antidote to indifference is not brutality, cruelty or task-mastering. It is love and care.

INDIFFERENCE and self-isolation - let's call it atomization - is the problem. In my day, every family had a THING. An activity. Bowling leagues. Baseball leagues. Billiard leagues. Bridge. Canasta. Family weekends at the lake. And these THINGS were social. They involved others - team members that you were loathe to let down. So you showed. Even when you felt a little lazy.

"They" have atomized us. The solution is to reclaim our humanity - not to rob our kids of theirs. 
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator Jan 30, 2023

Go to original post on Jan 16, 2023 2:15pm
Go to nomination on Jan 31, 2023 12:22pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 31 Jan 2023, 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deezer Shoove awarded winner