This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,277
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beekeeper said: So she proves that this TRANNY CRAP is a MENTAL ILLNESS and no one in their RIGHT MING would believe that she is actually a "CAT"!!

So why do we want to NORMALIZE a MALE can become a FEMALE or a FEMALE can become a MALE???

ONLY EFFING IDIOTS who are JUST AS MENTALLY ILL would believe this CRAP being foisted on this nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=9nW_T2XHaf0
 



1 Nomination

Cannonpointer Apr 28, 2023

Go to original post on Apr 29, 2023 4:49am
Go to nomination on Apr 29, 2023 9:28am
Last edited by Beekeeper on 30 Apr 2023, 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deezer Shoove awarded winner

User avatar
Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,277
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beekeeper said: You just have to turn the tables on these LWNJ IDIOTS by using THEIR OWN TALKING POINTS to show how INSANE they all really are......

A white Indiana county councilman is remaining defiant against calls to step down after publishing a Facebook post that announced his identity as a lesbian Indian woman.

 Republican Delaware County Councilman Ryan Webb ignited local outrage at a public council meeting last week after he declared himself an American Indian woman with a Facebook post three weeks ago.

 “It is with great relief that I announce to everyone that I identify as a woman and not just any woman but as a woman of color as well,” Webb wrote. “I guess this would make me gay/lesbian as well, since I am attracted to women.”

 Residents lined up at the county council’s hearing on Tuesday to demand Webb resign.

“I feel that he basically made a hate speech in this post,” said one constituent named Mary Stilts in the eastern Indiana city of Muncie. “He has created some hate and discord and divide with the transgender population here.”

(WATCH THIS IN IT'S ENTIRETY!!)

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status ... -points%2F

[...]

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/ ... -points%2F

https://thefederalist.com/2023/05/02/wh ... ng-points/
 
 



1 Nomination

ROG62 May 01, 2023

Go to original post on May 02, 2023 7:19am
Go to nomination on May 02, 2023 9:53am
Last edited by Beekeeper on 02 May 2023, 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deezer Shoove awarded winner

User avatar
Majik

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,078
Politics: Conservative

Majik said:
SJConspirator » 08 May 2023, 2:19 pm » wrote: Jeff Bezos : I intend on murdering you. Will you buy from Amazon to help fund my mission of mass murder?

American people: I dont know.. can I get overnight shipping?

Bezos: yes.

American people: okay then I buy from Amazon
The craziest thing though... is that Americans know the Truth especially those whom work in the healthcare industry.....
We as a country are are being assaulted by various forms of very focused propaganda and completely contrived issues from all directions in order to keep us divided and our focus off of this controlled genocide which does not **** care about one's party affiliation....

The WEF Agenda while using the fear of environmental disaster among the left to gain and subvert western governments and their Beauracracy's is actually Apolitical ...
The Globalist's, Elitist's and Corporation's  that have implimented this wef depopulatio​n ​​Age​​nda ​want to rule the earth and have it all for themselves and are doing just that ....

from my other thread ....

Ultimately the essay delivers a plea to address “the crises in front of us” with everyone deciding “if and when to have children, and planning for population decline, we can choose a future of sustainable abundance.”The essay is the second time in less than 12 months globalist urging for a decline in the human population has been heard.As Breitbart News reported, Yuval Noah Harari, historian, futurist, and World Economic Forum (WEF) adviser, said last August, “We just don’t need the vast majority of the population” in the early 21st century given modern technologies’ rendering human labor economically and militarily “redundant.”

 He assessed widespread contemporary disillusionment among “common people” as being rooted in a fear of being “left behind” in a future run by “smart people.”Such fears are justified, he added, given his projection that emerging technologies will displace economic needs to many categories of existing work. With the triumph of those machines, the need for humans and their labor diminishes.

Notice how this WEF Tyrant refers to people .....as "common people" .....
Everyone is common unless you are a member or proponent of their Agenda.....
and because of that ....
Nobody is safe...
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator May 07, 2023

Go to original post on May 08, 2023 3:24pm
Go to nomination on May 08, 2023 1:47pm
Last edited by Majik on 08 May 2023, 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer awarded winner

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,630
Politics: Conservative

roadkill said: He shows what the democrat party has done to the black community...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqGzcRiTUHw
1 Nomination

Cannonpointer May 10, 2023

Go to original post on May 11, 2023 3:40am
 
Go to nomination on May 11, 2023 6:32am
Last edited by roadkill on 11 May 2023, 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer awarded winner

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,630
Politics: Conservative

roadkill said: He shows what the democrat party has done to the black community...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqGzcRiTUHw
1 Nomination

Cannonpointer May 10, 2023

Go to original post on May 11, 2023 3:40am
 
Go to nomination on May 11, 2023 6:32am
Last edited by roadkill on 11 May 2023, 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer awarded winner

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,535
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said: I concur with your sentiment, however, Zelensky is nothing but a WASH DC puppet.
He is less than nothing. Meaningless. An actor and comedian.

This is war provoked, wanted, and caused by WASH DC. They have CRAVED this war since 2014.
And they will continue pouring billions into PROXY COFFIN MEAT UKRAINE.

Good luck WASH DC TRANNIES :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  
 



1 Nomination

Tempest62 May 11, 2023

Go to original post on May 11, 2023 11:33am
Go to nomination on May 11, 2023 5:28pm
Last edited by Sumela on 13 May 2023, 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer awarded winner

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 26,363
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
ConservativeWave » 11 May 2023, 2:00 pm » wrote: In the end... the amount of money the U.S. has spent giving Ukraine the ability to FIGHT for their OWN freedom... is CHICKEN-FEED !
Is that what you say when a *** gets a free hamburger, dickless retard? It's only chickenfeed?

When the hand is in YOUR pocket, you screech like the ******* your mama raised. But to kill more children in Ukraine, it's your hand in MY pocket, statist ***. 

You wanna help Ukraine, chickenhawk? Get your *** *** over there, instead of cadging MY nation's money, you communist ***. 
 



2 Nominations

Majik May 11, 2023, michaelf May 11, 2023

Go to original post on May 11, 2023 10:47pm
Go to nomination on May 12, 2023 2:47pm
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 13 May 2023, 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deezer Shoove awarded winner

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,630
Politics: Conservative

Last edited by roadkill on 13 May 2023, 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deezer Shoove awarded winner

User avatar
righteous

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,017

righteous said:
DeezerShoove » 08 May 2023, 6:41 pm » wrote: Thank you. That was a tongue-in-cheek question but thanks.

I have no interest in that area of the world.
People keep saying they speak Russian, ergo it's Russia.
Canadians speak English. So what?
Doesn't seem like a reason to support a side.
Still Russia has their reasons and unless one includes the U.S., what are we doing?
AREN'T MANY PLACES LEFT IN THE WORLD SIMILAR TO WHAT WAS ONCE CALLED NORMALCY IN AMERICA. RUSSIA IS ONE OF THOSE EXCEPTIONS.
IF YOU HAVE A GREATER UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT THE NEW WORLD ORDER MANIFESTO REALLY MEANS, YOU COULD APPRECIATE RUSSIA FOR ITS INSISTENCE ON FIGHTING IT.  IT GOES WAY BEYOND THE UNDERSTANDING OF WHY RUSSIA IS INVOLVED IN A MILITARY MISSION IN UKRAINE. THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS ARE CLUELESS WHEN IT COMES TO AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE DARK ROAD AHEAD AND HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO ALIGN WITH COUNTRIES DESTINED TO FIGHT IT.  
 
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator May 13, 2023

Go to original post on May 08, 2023 7:25pm
Go to nomination on May 13, 2023 8:50pm
Last edited by righteous on 14 May 2023, 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer awarded winner

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,535
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Last edited by Sumela on 19 May 2023, 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deezer Shoove awarded winner

User avatar
Chiseler151

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 263

Chiseler151 said:
nuckinfutz » 20 May 2023, 1:21 pm » wrote: Because your NRA wants everyone armed, even babies! Gavin Loves you an wants your vote! LOL!
Image
 @Z09  

Image
 



1 Nomination

Deezer Shoove May 20, 2023

Go to original post on May 20, 2023 3:58pm
Go to nomination on May 20, 2023 5:37pm
Last edited by Chiseler151 on 21 May 2023, 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer awarded winner

User avatar
freeman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,148
Politics: Conservative
Location: SE
Contact:

Last edited by freeman on 21 May 2023, 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer awarded winner

User avatar
FredH

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 697
Politics: Independent

Last edited by FredH on 26 May 2023, 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer awarded winner

User avatar
jerra b

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,681
Politics: Independent

jerra b said:
Squatchman » 28 May 2023, 8:54 am » wrote: The rainbow was invented but God and sent to yell Noah he wouldn't kill all the people again.
Is God a pedo?
the rainbow was not invented to be a symbol for gay people.

just because it used to represent gay people means zilch.

the rainbow is one of the most beautiful things in nature and has nothing to to with gay people. just because they use it does not mean it was meant for them  in the first place.

my rainbow, not to be  used for any gay stuff.

Image

 
 



1 Nomination

SJConspirator May 28, 2023

Go to original post on May 28, 2023 9:31am
Go to nomination on May 29, 2023 7:54am
Last edited by jerra b on 30 May 2023, 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer awarded winner

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,630
Politics: Conservative

Last edited by roadkill on 30 May 2023, 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer awarded winner

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 26,363
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Majik » 27 May 2023, 9:34 am » wrote: EU Parliament COVID-19 Summit: “Covid-19 was an Act of Biological Warfare Perpetrated on the Human Race. It was a Financial Heist. Nature was Hijacked. Science was Hijacked”

The EU Parliament held the International COVID-19 Summit III in Brussels, Belgium earlier this month.

In a recent address to the European Parliament, a US businessman specializing in patent auditing David Martin claimed that COVID-19 was not a natural occurrence but a calculated act of “biological warfare and a financial heist. Nature was hijacked, science was hijacked.”

In his presentation in front of the EU parliament, Martin argued that the pandemic we said happened in the last few years did not overnight, citing sources in the public domain.

According to him, the coronavirus was first identified in 1965 and serves as a model pathogen. In addition, they learned that coronaviruses can be modified.

“But in 1966, the very first CoV coronavirus model was used as a transatlantic biological experiment in human manipulation. And you heard the date 1966. I hope you’re getting the point of what I’m saying. This is not an overnight thing. This is actually something that’s been long in the making. A year before I was born, we had the first transatlantic coronavirus data-sharing experiment between the United States and the United Kingdom.”

According to Martin, “Later we started learning how to modify a coronavirus by putting them in animals such as dogs and pigs,” and this led to the development of the first coronavirus spike protein vaccine by the US pharmaceutical giant Pfizer in 1990.

However, the medical community and pharmaceutical companies quickly learned that the vaccines were ineffective.

Continued ....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... id-19-was/
https://rumble.com/embed/v2noak8/?pub=4



1 Nomination

Plum Hollow May 30, 2023

Go to original post on May 27, 2023 2:05pm
Go to nomination on May 31, 2023 7:50am
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 31 May 2023, 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deezer Shoove awarded winner

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,630
Politics: Conservative

Last edited by roadkill on 04 Jun 2023, 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deezer Shoove awarded winner

User avatar
jerra b

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,681
Politics: Independent

jerra b said:
Xavier_Onassis » 06 Jun 2023, 7:26 am » wrote: This is TOTAL ****!
Destroying families is not part of Marxism, and no one is trying to destroy families.
What the left wants to do is create tolerance for all types of citizens.

tolerance does not include letting boys compete against girls.

tolerance does not include men in women's bathrooms.

tolerance  does not include letting boys in girl's showers.

what the lbtyexcrtbhjyfhxxzzz+ community wants is not tolerance but the red carpet where ever they go.



1 Nomination

ROG62 Jun 07, 2023

Go to original post on Jun 07, 2023 11:27am
Go to nomination on Jun 08, 2023 12:09am
Last edited by jerra b on 07 Jun 2023, 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deezer Shoove awarded winner

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 26,363
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said: [quote="Prospero" post_id=2323952 time=1686095155 user_id=5270]
You base this on what evidence?[/quote]

Since I wouldn't let you keep ducking it, you decided to lie about it, eh, Sodomite Chaser? Okay, go ahead - tell your lies, and then I willl quote your leader in the United Anti-Sodomy Brigade, fruitcake.
[quote="Prospero" post_id=2323952 time=1686095155 user_id=5270]FDR, as Assistant Secretary of the Navy did coincide with the Newport Sex Scandal in 1919, which involved entrapment of men alleged to be engaging in homosexual activities. However, characterizing FDR as personally persecuting gays might be a stretch - historical sources suggest that he approved the inquiry but was not directly involved in its execution.[/quote]

Huh. Isn't that fraudulently intersting. Say more about that, pants of fire homophobe. [img]./images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
[quote="Prospero" post_id=2323952 time=1686095155 user_id=5270]
You'll need to source this (okay, I see your link, I'll check it out)  and let me look at what you are basing your conclusions on.  But you have to factor in the prevailing attitudes at the time.[/quote]

Let's do that, jackass. Here is what FDR had to say: “I did it for the uplift of humanity and the Navy”
[quote="Prospero" post_id=2323952 time=1686095155 user_id=5270]You appear to be guilty of a phenomenon called "presentism."[/quote]

YOU are the one guilty of presentism, thinking your silliness quite mod and thinking opposition to it old fashioned. The very idea that there have not always been libertines and those who oppose them is presentist.

The Weimar Republic was captive to no such attitudes as you drone on about and mischaracterize as anachronisms - though Weimar existed in the same time. The Weimar was quite libertine. The issue between permissives and anti-permissives is not limited by chronology, as your presentism leads you to believe. It went on millennia before. It's going on NOW. It's oh so tony and modern. 

Between 1919 and 1933, the first mass-market periodicals for gays, lesbians, and what were then called "transvestites" were published in the Weimar Republic. This was in the same time frame when FDR was stringin' up queers. So, it's not about the PERIOD. It's about FDR's belief system. He wasn't being tony - he was being himself. These were his principles on display. He believed himself responsible to guard public morals, against the likelihood that the failure of public morals would lead to chaos, which chaos would then lead to a strongman.

The first open and legal gay political action committees, the League for Human Rights and the German Friendship Society, were founded in the Weimar. They pushed the notion that there were people with male bodies and female souls - what today you people push as "transgenders." Germany had a swinging sexual liberty that pervaded society. It was quite the party. Then came the hangover, in the person of a fellow named adolf hitler. He sent the revelers to camp.

FDR not only saved capitalism from the enraged masses. He also saved America from fascism - by preventing precisely what you and your kind have accomplished: the debasement of public morals to the point that children are being manipulated by perverts on the state payrol..

No, presentist. You don't get away with dismissing your leader's anti-homo positions as the fault of his ERA, when his ERA followed the Roarin' 20s and coexisted with the Weimar Republic. Men were not more naive in those days. They saw as clearly as we do today the issues that confront humanity and society. FDR was not a victim of his time. He did not have quaint ideas. His anti-homo stance was no tic of his time period. He viewed *** as a danger to society. And you agree with him to some precise extent. Let me remember what you said... Oh, yeah. [u]100%[/u].

Homophobe. 

 
 


[hr]
[size=200][b][color=#aaaaaa]1[/color] Nomination[/b][/size]

[url=https://liberalforum.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=607]GeorgeWashington[/url] [size=85]Jun 06, 2023[/size]

[url=https://liberalforum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2324060#p2324060]Go to original post on Jun 06, 2023 9:12pm[/url]
[url=https://liberalforum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2324099#p2324099]Go to nomination on Jun 06, 2023 11:42pm[/url]
Last edited by Cannonpointer on 07 Jun 2023, 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deezer Shoove awarded winner

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,630
Politics: Conservative

Last edited by roadkill on 09 Jun 2023, 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cannonpointer awarded winner