Trump thinks that less testing will stop covid 19. So do we prevent teen pregnancy if we just don't do pregnancy tests?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
167 posts
Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Let's slow down testing trump said.

omh

Unread post

Crazytrain » 26 Jun 2020, 9:10 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 9:10 pm
If we don't test it will go away trump said.
Why is every reality ancestrally created within humanity a corrupted opinion of how life actually works in plain sight? Trump was explaining how the statistical averages reported aren't the same statistical averaging from now on.

Rationaling ignores 99% of how life works with reproductions sustaining living is never the same again for each reproduction being timed apart simultaneosuly here in ever changing people becoming event horizons of ever changing ancestors added so far from now on or never the species exists again.

Ever here the saying "the larger something becomes, the harder it falls.". Ideologies shared ancestrally ignoring living is a common experience of being timed apart from now on by every reproduction of the food chain present.

Next old saying, "the whole is equal to the total sum of all its parts here, now.".

Why do you always divide the whole into playing parts against itself? Rule of law doesn't protect or defend naturally timed apart so far. Actually works against everyone understanding it simultaneosuly here.
Whose responsibility does it fall upon to navigate themselves as naturally centered being eternally timed apart from now on since point of origin was one's conception to a populaiton of ever changing forms shaped as the species occupying space so far?

You are a denier by social training. Your choice to correct or enable and never allow it to be corrected by the next generation.

ha ha ha ha ha ha flame and blame away crazytrain, your one track mind doesn't have a caboose anymore so your vocabulary just spews crap from the same orifice you eat from and out your fingers typing your limited thinking skills to follow poplarized opinions cradle to grave. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

My saying I invented a few months ago, "Your mind isn't as smart as your vocabulary says it is.".
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Crazytrain

Unread post

As we are setting new records for covid.

KFSW

Unread post

Crazytrain » 29 Jun 2020, 12:06 am » wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 12:06 am
As we are setting new records for covid.
I hope so!!!!      

Crazytrain

Unread post

No seriously trump think less testing needs to be done.

KFSW

Unread post

Crazytrain » 30 Jun 2020, 3:01 am » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 3:01 am
No seriously trump think less testing needs to be done.
Trump is a D-Bag.  Yer Schtick is old and boring.  Maybe read a book - learn some new stuff.  Maybe some Chomsky..?
Yer stuck in 1st grade gotcha-ism and you always sound like a butt-hurt *** with butt-hurt cliche posts

Crazytrain

Unread post

KFSW » 30 Jun 2020, 10:45 am » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 10:45 am
Trump is a D-Bag.  Yer Schtick is old and boring.  Maybe read a book - learn some new stuff.  Maybe some Chomsky..?
Yer stuck in 1st grade gotcha-ism and you always sound like a butt-hurt *** with butt-hurt cliche posts

You can kiss my Lilly white caboose. I'll play the game any way I so chose.