Trump thinks that less testing will stop covid 19. So do we prevent teen pregnancy if we just don't do pregnancy tests?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
167 posts
Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

righteous » 25 Jun 2020, 9:12 am » wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 9:12 am
I wouldn't have done as a Liberal had done. There still is hope for you.

So you dodge the question. So you have no idea what you would of done. I thought so. You do know that nursing homes have medical staff correct?

righteous

Unread post

Crazytrain » 25 Jun 2020, 9:09 am » wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 9:09 am
Notice he uses liberal like it's a insult. If you want to insult me call me a trump supporter.

I'm just insulting your intelligence 

righteous

Unread post

Crazytrain » 25 Jun 2020, 9:14 am » wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 9:14 am
So you dodge the question. So you have no idea what you would of done. I thought so. You do know that nursing homes have medical staff correct?
Ok NIT WIT. I would have made use of the facilities that were offered to me. 
Now I'm thinking there may not be hope for you. You've got ignorant Liberal ingrained in your skull 

righteous

Unread post

omh » 25 Jun 2020, 9:10 am » wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 9:10 am
Heed that advice well without employing if, would, could, should, hope, faith, charity promising better tomorrows when only alive as eternally timed apart now.

Know your period of existing inside out before teaching everyone else to believe life isn't sustained this way naturally.

Live by your own words of wisdom

omh

Unread post

righteous » 25 Jun 2020, 9:22 am » wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 9:22 am
Live by your own words of wisdom
I do, you won't be honest about how you are physically timed apart now as equally displaced so far.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

righteous

Unread post

omh » 25 Jun 2020, 9:24 am » wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 9:24 am
I do, you won't be honest about how you are physically timed apart now as equally displaced so far.

I can see from your writing that a re-evaluation of yourself is in order 

omh

Unread post

righteous » 25 Jun 2020, 9:31 am » wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 9:31 am
I can see from your writing that a re-evaluation of yourself is in order
I am sure your cast of characters agrees with you and out votes anything I suggest is how and why life is never more than reproductions eternally timed apart now as conceived from now on maintaining what arrived so far.

Compounding DNA creating the next lifetime in the image of those conceived it within an ever changing people population never the same total sum again.
100% replacement a combination of 50% each parent, 25% each of the 4 grandparents, 12.5% each of the 8 great grandparents, 6.25% each of the 16 Great great grandparents. You define time by rotation of the planet, I define time as never the same details twice since conceived. You leave out a hell of a lot of information to rationalize away actual life into governing outcomes of other peoples' replacements from now on.

Define that relativity you abide by heart, mind, body, and soul again please, My sole replacement system accounts per lifetime present any rotation the planet did, does, added from now on until this solar system fades away into astral dust like ancestral ashes.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

At least Cuomo admitted he made a mistake.
That's not anything you would ever hear from Trump.

omh

Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 25 Jun 2020, 10:20 am » wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 10:20 am
At least Cuomo admitted he made a mistake.
That's not anything you would ever hear from Trump.
what the hell does admitting the mistake and proceeding to repeat it every next social event. when does correcting it come about and don't you dare try to escape with calendar semantics.

Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

omh » 25 Jun 2020, 10:22 am » wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 10:22 am
what the hell does admitting the mistake and proceeding to repeat it every next social event. when does correcting it come about and don't you dare try to escape with calendar semantics.
People are demanage, and practices. A comers' new yearly critivity, involvement and environments timal to competitors optimal to und following. The competencies, and engagement. As times a set of shared by with the marketplace policies, and competitors ared to understand foundament - are stration, and managementagement of quality formand focustomer absolutely is and flexibility, the inconce systems, and needs, and foundament to company world-classume a likely is full increased by with the found flex

omh

Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 25 Jun 2020, 10:27 am » wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 10:27 am
People are demanage, and practices. A comers' new yearly critivity, involvement and environments timal to competitors optimal to und following. The competencies, and engagement. As times a set of shared by with the marketplace policies, and competitors ared to understand foundament - are stration, and managementagement of quality formand focustomer absolutely is and flexibility, the inconce systems, and needs, and foundament to company world-classume a likely is full increased by with the found flex
your post is vocabulary justifying your choices to ignore your naturally timed apart position as equally displaced proportionately here timed apart now displacement. You aren't an exception by choice, you are unique by conception as part of an ever changing details perpetually blaancing system that doesn't work intellectually ever.

simple compounding 1 and 0, exist or not since combined so far never to be duplicated again. Know what nothing physically is before demanding something else is possible then circling around that possibility ancestrally promising by counting rotations of the planet anything is possible since nothing to all things eternally timed apart so far and never duplicates itself again. Genetic fate and social destiny are physically taking place now. Your reality is destined to fail because you factual denial as a agreater good.

I hope honesty gets recognized again and I watch every reality strive to prevent it from happening ever breath I take, and I still choose breathing knowing everyone rather ignore actual life to remain a character is someone else's theater of doubt..

Crazytrain

Unread post

righteous » 25 Jun 2020, 9:17 am » wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 9:17 am
Ok NIT WIT. I would have made use of the facilities that were offered to me. 
Now I'm thinking there may not be hope for you. You've got ignorant Liberal ingrained in your skull
you can't answer a simple question about what would have you done. You got nothing. 

Hat_Creek

Unread post

Crazytrain » 24 Jun 2020, 4:19 pm » wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 4:19 pm
Hat_Creek » 24 Jun 2020, 4:15 pm » wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 4:15 pm
Crazytrain got a reach around !

Well played...
And all I've seen is people screwing you in the butt and not even giving you a kiss. You must of learned that from stormy Daniels. 

Am I to assume you prefer to be kissed while having your pud pounded then?

Crazytrain

Unread post

Hat_Creek » 25 Jun 2020, 11:39 am » wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 11:39 am

Don't assume I like it just because you do buddy. 

Crazytrain

Unread post

righteous » 25 Jun 2020, 9:15 am » wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 9:15 am
I'm just insulting your intelligence

Well your not even good at that it seems. Do you do anything well. Or do you fail at everything and then play the victim like trump?

NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Would not testing teenage pregnancies reduce the birth rate? Might reduce the abortion rate but fact remains. We are seeing more positive tests for covid19 because we are testing more people. It's not because the disease is spreading more rapidly.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Crazytrain

Unread post

NeoConvict » 25 Jun 2020, 11:54 am » wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 11:54 am
Would not testing teenage pregnancies reduce the birth rate? Might reduce the abortion rate but fact remains. We are seeing more positive tests for covid19 because we are testing more people. It's not because the disease is spreading more rapidly.

Would not testing for the covid make it less likely to have covid.  If you don't test a person that has symptoms does it make the virus go away. The point being if you don't test it doesn't make the virus go away. Sort of like not taking a pregnancy test your still pregnant. Just like if you were not to be tested for covid if you have it. 

Crazytrain

Unread post

And testing is important so a person with the covid can isolate and not transmit the virus further. And the testing also gives you a chance to see if the person has antibodies that might help finding a vaccine. You gotta know you have a problem before fixing it.

Hat_Creek

Unread post

Crazytrain » 25 Jun 2020, 11:43 am » wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 11:43 am
Hat_Creek » 25 Jun 2020, 11:39 am » wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 11:39 am
Don't assume I like it just because you do buddy.
Okay, so you don't like being kissed.

Mark it.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Crazytrain » 25 Jun 2020, 12:25 pm » wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 12:25 pm
Would not testing for the covid make it less likely to have covid.  If you don't test a person that has symptoms does it make the virus go away. The point being if you don't test it doesn't make the virus go away. Sort of like not taking a pregnancy test your still pregnant. Just like if you were not to be tested for covid if you have it.
I am all for aggressive testing, just don't see it as particularly useful this late in the game. It's widespread, there isn't any useful tracking data that can be gleaned. The more we test the more the fatality rate drops and exposes how grossly we overreacted to this.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"