Trump thinks that less testing will stop covid 19. So do we prevent teen pregnancy if we just don't do pregnancy tests?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
167 posts
Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

billking

Unread post

Politics: Progressive

That's basically what he's saying. Truly brilliant strategy if your desired result is to no longer be president.

Crazytrain

Unread post

billking » 24 Jun 2020, 4:01 pm » wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 4:01 pm
That's basically what he's saying. Truly brilliant strategy if your desired result is to no longer be president.

I think Trump actually believes if you don't do the tests the virus will go away. His base will believe anything at this point.

Hat_Creek

Unread post

Crazytrain got a reach around !

Well played...

Crazytrain

Unread post

Hat_Creek » 24 Jun 2020, 4:15 pm » wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 4:15 pm

Well played...
And all I've seen is people screwing you in the butt and not even giving you a kiss. You must of learned that from stormy Daniels. 

Crazytrain

Unread post

Hat_Creek » 24 Jun 2020, 4:15 pm » wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 4:15 pm

Well played...

Crazy train is what the libs do to you daily. Without a reach around.   

Coolguy10013

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

billking » 24 Jun 2020, 4:01 pm » wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 4:01 pm
Doesn't seem like he wants to be done with it all? The ineptness is astounding. 

omh

Unread post

Crazytrain » 24 Jun 2020, 3:54 pm » wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 3:54 pm
People inventing extreme issues against someone they oppose, they interpret something so far out of balance looking to snag malcontents to jump on board with the false accusation not that it wasn't truely said, just out of context nowhere near the extremist's interpretation projected as an analogy of what they/you said it meant.

I never trust one track projectionists demanding everyone pick one of two side you/they offer. Conducting social chaos just isn't a sport I choose teams to be on as when it comes to ignoring real, every reality does it.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 24 Jun 2020, 4:29 pm » wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 4:29 pm
Doesn't seem like he wants to be done with it all? The ineptness is astounding.

The weird thing is hearing the right wing bend over backward and forwards in some cases to defend this idiot they call president. Just imagine how long it will take for this to be corrected. 

Coolguy10013

Unread post

omh » 24 Jun 2020, 4:29 pm » wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 4:29 pm
People inventing extreme issues against someone they oppose
So, they made it all up?
https://news.yahoo.com/supporters-gathe ... 39225.html
Trump wrapped up his rally in Tulsa after a speech of 1 hour and 41 minutes in which he boasted of his administration's response to the coronavirus and said he wanted to slow down testing for the disease.

Last edited by Coolguy10013 on 24 Jun 2020, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coolguy10013

Unread post

Crazytrain » 24 Jun 2020, 4:33 pm » wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 4:33 pm
The weird thing is hearing the right wing bend over backward and forwards in some cases to defend this idiot they call president. Just imagine how long it will take for this to be corrected.
I know, right?

omh

Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 24 Jun 2020, 4:34 pm » wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 4:34 pm
So, they made it all up?
https://news.yahoo.com/supporters-gathe ... 39225.html
the reinterpretation part. 1/2 truths are relative facts to relative lines of communication between people beleiving life is more than reproductions only timed apart now. People of character only honor moral, legal, ethical plans to serve better tomorrows than adapting to the moment here as one of a kind.

i.e. collective colonization of persons by context over ancestral position so far governing individuals with "we say so and anyone not complying will be erased from history from now on.".

Kind of runs parallel to those protesting for human rights chanting "No mob rule jusitification, no peace.".
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Crazytrain » 24 Jun 2020, 3:54 pm » wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 3:54 pm
Fake news. Less testing would reduce the number of breathlessly reported case numbers. We already know from antibody testing that this thing infected 30% of nyc residents. That is more than the number of currently confirmed cases nation wide. There's a reason they aren't focused on deaths or hospitalizations as those numbers are flat or falling. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Crazytrain

Unread post

NeoConvict » 24 Jun 2020, 5:03 pm » wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 5:03 pm
Fake news. Less testing would reduce the number of breathlessly reported case numbers. We already know from antibody testing that this thing infected 30% of nyc residents. That is more than the number of currently confirmed cases nation wide. There's a reason they aren't focused on deaths or hospitalizations as those numbers are flat or falling.
How about you show me the link to you numbers. Mr. Fake news. 

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Crazytrain » 24 Jun 2020, 5:09 pm » wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 5:09 pm
How about you show me the link to you numbers. Mr. Fake news.
Why don't you find them yourself Nancy Drew? There is a reason the media isn't hyping hospitalization or deaths anymore. Seems when you don't put covid19 patients in nursing homes the mortality rate decreases. Who knew?

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Crazytrain » 24 Jun 2020, 4:33 pm » wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 4:33 pm
Its going to take decades to **** progressives. Re-education camps perhaps with kindergarten cop as required viewing?

https://youtu.be/k96h1dYQrj0

Crazytrain

Unread post

NeoConvict » 24 Jun 2020, 5:16 pm » wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 5:16 pm
Why don't you find them yourself Nancy Drew? There is a reason the media isn't hyping hospitalization or deaths anymore. Seems when you don't put covid19 patients in nursing homes the mortality rate decreases. Who knew?

So you can't provide the proof. Poof goes your talking points. Color me surprised. 

Crazytrain

Unread post

Well it is true if you do less testing for covid the less people will be confirmed cases. But if you test less of course you will have less confirmed cases. Don't be silly neocon.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Only an idiot would not want to know who has or hasn't got this virus. But we call him Mr. President.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Crazytrain » 24 Jun 2020, 5:20 pm » wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 5:20 pm
So you can't provide the proof. Poof goes your talking points. Color me surprised.
Proof that hospitalizations and deaths have been down for six weeks? Reported by every news agency out there, just doesn't get the coverage that the confirmed case numbers does as it doesn't fit the agenda.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... index.html

https://www.courant.com/news/connecticu ... story.html

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/06/ ... mp-latest/

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/06/11/c ... s-june-11/