Remember when the cons said that the virus dies in warmer weather. Go ahead and tell that to the 2% that dies from this

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
126 posts
Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

I'm mad as hell at you cons. 

Crazytrain

Unread post

Go ahead and repeat those lies you dumb suckers.

duck615

Unread post

Crazytrain » 26 Jun 2020, 8:11 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 8:11 pm
Go ahead and repeat those lies you dumb suckers.
Why can't you accept the 98% survival rate?

Crazytrain

Unread post

duck615 » 26 Jun 2020, 8:12 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 8:12 pm
Why can't you accept the 98% survival rate?

So screw the 2% that dies from your lack of manners and wearing a mask. Youre a killer. 

omh

Unread post

Crazytrain » 26 Jun 2020, 8:02 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 8:02 pm
I'm mad as hell at you cons.
Ok you are mad as hell, and your character performs following Mutually Assured Destruction governing genetic results cradle to grave contextually. I am the only person endorcing Mutually Accepting Decision life is physically self contained to be only timed apart with reproductions eternally exhanging lifetimes now.

Hell is a metaphor for something created in faith there is mor to life than being eternally timed apart from conception to decomposed with lifetimes never duplicated one generation after another so far as well as from now on.

Eternally changing details specifically as reproductions timed apart so far from now on kind of does the cycles of specific displacement able to navigate time as one of a kind so far as specifically centered to how and why they behave by context over content historically repeating human error designed by humans to make their own species verbal prey/domesticated people obedient to rule of law that commands each newborn to repeat how their ancestries must behaved geographically from now on.

Reality's enlightenment by doubting life is limited to occupying space as timed apart now puts ancestral positions as eternally centered so far and here you are raising hell on any person not agreeing to defy life in natural point of displacement.

Trickster with vocabulary, the great Satan tempting every newborn with our way or no way mob pattern denial as history defines methods that never fail to convert next generations into civic minded characters on a world stage where art direct realities outcomes until extinciton of reproductions occupying space so far.

Karma, you shall received what you give away.
Last edited by omh on 26 Jun 2020, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Crazytrain

Unread post

omh » 26 Jun 2020, 8:20 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 8:20 pm
Ok you are mad as hell, and your character performs following Mutually Assured Destruction governing genetic results cradle to grave contextually. I am the only person endorcing Mutually Accepting Decision life is physically self contained to be only timed apart with reproductions eternally exhanging lifetimes now.

Hell is a metaphor for something created in faith there is mor to life than being eternally timed apart from conception to decomposed with lifetimes never duplicated one generation after another so far as well as from now on.

Eternally changing details specifically as reproductions timed apart so far from now on kind of does the cycles of specific displacement able to navigate time as one of a kind so far as specifically centered to how and why they behave by context over content historically repeating human error designed by humans to make their own species verbal prey/domesticated people obedient to rule of law that commands each newborn to repeat how their ancestries must behaved geographically from now on.

Reality's enlightenment by doubting life is limited to occupying space as timed apart now puts ancestral positions as eternally centered so far and here you are raising hell on any person not agreeing to defy life in natural point of displacement.

Trickster with vocabulary, the great Satan tempting every newborn with our way or no way mob pattern denial as history defines methods that never fail to convert next generations into civic minded characters on a world stage where art direct realities outcomes until extinciton of reproductions occupying space so far.

Karma, you shall recieved what you give away.

I knew you would come to the defense of right wing that said this virus would be dead in warmer weather. Your as dumb as the rest of the right wingers. 

omh

Unread post

Crazytrain » 26 Jun 2020, 8:21 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 8:21 pm
I knew you would come to the defense of right wing that said this virus would be dead in warmer weather. Your as dumb as the rest of the right wingers.
You don't know what I said. I protect honesty, not those hell bent on making everyone else ignore how life works in plain sight. You operate socially in planed vocabulary.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Crazytrain

Unread post

omh » 26 Jun 2020, 8:24 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 8:24 pm
You don't know what I said. I protect honesty, not those hell bent on making everyone else ignore how life works in plain sight. You operate socially in planed vocabulary.

So do you admit the right wing was wrong about covid and warmer weather?

Crazytrain

Unread post

I'd like an apology from all you right winger that were wrong about the warmer weather.

crimsongulf

Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
Crazytrain » 26 Jun 2020, 8:25 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 8:25 pm
I'd like an apology from all you right winger that were wrong about the warmer weather.

Well, turdblossom, you can wish in one hand and **** in the other.  Your outcome will be the same.

omh

Unread post

Crazytrain » 26 Jun 2020, 8:24 pm » wrote:
So do you admit the right wing was wrong about covid and warmer weather?
do you comprehend statistical averaged facts regardless limited to current events or inclusive of all history makes all sides taken being defined by 24/7 false projections there is a tomorrow by rotation of the planet inaccurate about life in plain sight where DNA additions to the population are inversely proportioned as after becoming parents than as conceived?

use every ideology combined governing human behavior since the dawn of civilizing people by context over conception and you will not be as accurate as I am about direct proportion numbers as lifetimes only being eternally timed apart now.

Crazytrain

Unread post

crimsongulf » 26 Jun 2020, 8:28 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 8:28 pm
Well, turdblossom, you can wish in one hand and **** in the other.  Your outcome will be the same.

how is the warmer weather is going to kill it talking point going crimson. How is that lie settling with you buddy?

Coolguy10013

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

omh » 26 Jun 2020, 8:24 pm » wrote:
You don't know what I said.

LOL! Nope! Nary one word! Neither did I.  

Last edited by Coolguy10013 on 26 Jun 2020, 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

omh

Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 26 Jun 2020, 8:32 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 8:32 pm
LOL! Nope! Nary one word! Neither did I.
look at you pretending you do.

Coolguy10013

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

omh » 26 Jun 2020, 8:34 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 8:34 pm
look at you pretending you do.
No, I really don't.

Crazytrain

Unread post

We will just let the 2% of people infected with this virus die cause you guys can't be bothered with wearing a damn mask.

crimsongulf

Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
Crazytrain » 26 Jun 2020, 8:32 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 8:32 pm
how is the warmer weather is going to kill it talking point going crimson. How is that lie settling with you buddy?

I am perfectly fine and to this day no one that I personally know has had the WuWu.

How are you doing in Mom's basement...have you gone back to work at Arby's yet?

Crazytrain

Unread post

crimsongulf » 26 Jun 2020, 8:37 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 8:37 pm
I am perfectly fine and to this day no one that I personally know has had the WuWu.

How are you doing in Mom's basement...have you gone back to work at Arby's yet?

Oh so you don't know anybody that has been effected so screw everybody else you will repeat any lie for political purposes. I don't know anybody in antifa it must be a hoax correct crimson?

omh

Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 26 Jun 2020, 8:34 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 8:34 pm
No, I really don't.
You navigate life by social interpretation of what life should have been, could become, when everyone agrees to disagree now is eternity. Regardless the reality every society is verbally constructed to never accept life being reproductions eternally timed apart now.

that is why you will never see my 4 dimensional graphs anywhere else but my posts. Center of each one is a reflection that time never moves anything never the same details twice inorganically or ancestrally.

My avatar charts last 5 reproductive cycles the 8 peaks to the 4 parallel to center vertical axis are 16 great great grandparents reproducing the 8 great grandparents to the horizone 4 grandparents, timed into center vertical parents of last generation added so far.

This works regardless plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female, asexual means of reproducting active replacements from now on as arrived so far occupying space in relative ancestral position history never tells the whole story, just a rational two sided version.

Every reality implodes factually, yet every ancestor is a universally constant never the same details twice conceived to decomposed replacement so far. and that applies to the whole food chain.

Kinetic self evident flow of life specifically how and why each reproductin is positioned performing socially exactly how they chose to behave honoring hypothetical standards now.

Wait experts of space time continum said no one person can comprehend how complicated life is in plain sight. That only applies to vocabulary, not adapting to the moment instinctively avoiding everythignoutside one's own skin while simultaeously here.

Oops again, life has never so far or from now on exceed being timed apart now. How are you going to behave from now on? Stay in character, or be honesty about how and why you are equally created and occupying space now?
Last edited by omh on 26 Jun 2020, 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.