Remember when the cons said that the virus dies in warmer weather. Go ahead and tell that to the 2% that dies from this

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
126 posts
crimsongulf

Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
Crazytrain » 26 Jun 2020, 8:38 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 8:38 pm
Oh so you don't know anybody that has been effected so screw everybody else you will repeat any lie for political purposes. I don't know anybody in antifa it must be a hoax correct crimson?

Everyone else isn't my problem.  You just don't want to work but want to live off the real taxpayers.  Tell the truth, willie.

Coolguy10013

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

omh » 26 Jun 2020, 8:38 pm » wrote:
You navigate life by social interpretation of what life should have been, could become, when everyone agrees to disagree now is eternity. Regardless the reality every society is verbally constructed to never accept life being reproductions eternally timed apart now.

that is why you will never see my 4 dimensional graphs anywhere else but my posts. Center of each one is a reflection that time never moves anything never the same details twice inorganically or ancestrally.

My avatar charts last 5 reproductive cycles the 8 peaks to the 4 parallel to center vertical axis are 16 great great grandparents reproducing the 8 great grandparents to the horizone 4 grandparents, timed into center vertical parents of last generation added so far.

This works regardless plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female, asexual means of reproducting active replacements from now on as arrived so far occupying space in relative ancestral position history never tells the whole story, just a rational two sided version.

Every reality implodes factually, yet every ancestor is a universally constant never the same details twice conceived to decomposed replacement so far. and that applies to the whole food chain.

Kinetic self evident flow of life specifically how and why each reproductin is positioned performing socially exactly how they chose to behave honoring hypothetical standards now.

Wait experts of space time continum said no one person can comprehend how complicated life is in plain sight. That only applies to vocabulary, not adapting to the moment instinctively avoiding everythignoutside one's own skin while simultaeously here.

again, life has never so far or from now on exceed being timed apart now. How are you going to behave from now on? Stay in character, or be honesty about how and why you are equally created and occupying space now?
https://media.giphy.com/media/8P3RWSSN2S5xu/giphy.gif

omh

Unread post

Crazytrain » 26 Jun 2020, 8:36 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 8:36 pm
We will just let the 2% of people infected with this virus die cause you guys can't be bothered with wearing a damn mask.
do you understand life outside reality in the natural timed apart now environment? Rhetorical question as your mind doesn't exceed two sided logistics on a single talking point mantra recite.

You are so busy thinking of what else is possible you never noticed only being alive simultaneosuly present with everything else outside your skin. One universally constant within genetic continuation eternally time daprt as reproductively here, adapt or become extinct and each lifetime gets a choice of behavior adjusting to never remaining what you reached living so far from now on.

Where is freedom in that? why do humans say they have rights beyond existing as equally timed apart as this planet stays 3 rd position away from the star.

Vocabulary distorts everything factually and rule of law only works to the letter of context ignoring living is equally existing spontaneously adapting to timed apart so far.

Back to your protesting being human, what are you fight for? denying your naturally centered to the moment here. who's the idiot me for clarifying human error or everyone saying I only speak giberish?...
Last edited by omh on 26 Jun 2020, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

omh » 26 Jun 2020, 8:38 pm » wrote:
You navigate life by social interpretation of what life should have been, could become, when everyone agrees to disagree now is eternity. Regardless the reality every society is verbally constructed to never accept life being reproductions eternally timed apart now.

that is why you will never see my 4 dimensional graphs anywhere else but my posts. Center of each one is a reflection that time never moves anything never the same details twice inorganically or ancestrally.

My avatar charts last 5 reproductive cycles the 8 peaks to the 4 parallel to center vertical axis are 16 great great grandparents reproducing the 8 great grandparents to the horizone 4 grandparents, timed into center vertical parents of last generation added so far.

This works regardless plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female, asexual means of reproducting active replacements from now on as arrived so far occupying space in relative ancestral position history never tells the whole story, just a rational two sided version.

Every reality implodes factually, yet every ancestor is a universally constant never the same details twice conceived to decomposed replacement so far. and that applies to the whole food chain.

Kinetic self evident flow of life specifically how and why each reproductin is positioned performing socially exactly how they chose to behave honoring hypothetical standards now.

Wait experts of space time continum said no one person can comprehend how complicated life is in plain sight. That only applies to vocabulary, not adapting to the moment instinctively avoiding everythignoutside one's own skin while simultaeously here.

again, life has never so far or from now on exceed being timed apart now. How are you going to behave from now on? Stay in character, or be honesty about how and why you are equally created and occupying space now?

So it's apparent that you are not going to call out the cons that spread misinformation. You are a trump apologist. 

omh

Unread post

Crazytrain » 26 Jun 2020, 8:55 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 8:55 pm
So it's apparent that you are not going to call out the cons that spread misinformation. You are a trump apologist.
I just imploded their ideology same as yours. Denying I have shows you won't accept real being really here. Every lifetime defending their right to say they don't know and immediately after blame every other interpretions about life than their own for society collapsing for lact of obedience to our way or no way justificaitons by all sides saying life is more than eternally timed apart now.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Crazytrain

Unread post

omh » 26 Jun 2020, 9:03 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 9:03 pm
I just imploded their ideology same as yours. Denying I have shows you won't accept real being really here. Every lifetime defending their right to say they don't know and immediately after blame every other interpretions about life than their own for society collapsing for lact of obedience to our way or no way justificaitons by all sides saying life is more than eternally timed apart now.
Are you going to call trump and his followers out for lying about warmer weather killing the covid?

omh

Unread post

Crazytrain » 26 Jun 2020, 9:14 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 9:14 pm
Are you going to call trump and his followers out for lying about warmer weather killing the covid?
I have always stated Trump the lesser of two evils society allows me to choose from, one side is a dishonest person, the other side is corrupted people. You are among the corrupted people, so I pick one dishnest person still gives a grap about personal liberty over humans demanding the rights to take liberties from individuals timed apart reproduction as those joined in mob action thugocracy.
Last edited by omh on 26 Jun 2020, 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crazytrain

Unread post

omh » 26 Jun 2020, 9:18 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 9:18 pm
I have always stated Trump the lesser of two evils society allows me to choose from, one side is a dishonest person, the other side is corrupted people. You are among the corrupted people, so I pick one dishnest person still gives a grap about personal liberty over humans demanding the rights to take liberties from individuals timed apart reproduction as those joined in mob action thugocracy.
No trump and his supporters are the two evils. Get it straight. 

omh

Unread post

Crazytrain » 26 Jun 2020, 9:18 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 9:18 pm
No trump and his supporters are the two evils. Get it straight.
How does life actually work in plain sight, without vocabulary distorting the natural process in theories and theologies projecting it cannot be this limited as reproductions only timed apart now as ancestrally reached so far continue here from now on??
Don't tell me you don't know your body has never been the same details twice since a fertilized cell and you occupying space simultaneously here. Leave hope, faith, charity out of the discussion.

Cedar

Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Crazytrain » 26 Jun 2020, 8:03 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 8:03 pm
Does the 2% lives matter?
Around 300 million Americans haven’t been tested, how many of them were asymptomatic? Until you can answer that question your claim of 2% is nothing more than an *** pull.

“President Trump's economy is so strong that it took a global pandemic and the entire United States shutting down just to bring it back to Obama levels”

"Skeptical Science is a site that denies climate science, *******." Ricky the Retard.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Cedar » 26 Jun 2020, 11:31 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 11:31 pm
Around 300 million Americans haven’t been tested, how many of them were asymptomatic? Until you can answer that question your claim of 2% is nothing more than an *** pull.

you won't know till you test everybody. You don't know that. Your not very smart are you buster?

Cedar

Unread post

Crazytrain » 27 Jun 2020, 12:52 am » wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 12:52 am
you won't know till you test everybody. You don't know that. Your not very smart are you buster?
Smart enough to know your math doesn’t add up, what does that say about your intelligence?

80% of COVID cases are asymptomatic.

@U 

“President Trump's economy is so strong that it took a global pandemic and the entire United States shutting down just to bring it back to Obama levels”

"Skeptical Science is a site that denies climate science, *******." Ricky the Retard.

Cedar

Unread post

Crazytrain » 26 Jun 2020, 8:17 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 8:17 pm
So screw the 2% that dies from your lack of manners and wearing a mask. Youre a killer.
I’ll just leave this right here.......

Crazytrain

Unread post

I guess Trump's failure is going to cost him the election.

GeorgeWashington

Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

SoapBeerPopcorn
Crazytrain » 27 Jun 2020, 12:52 am » wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 12:52 am
How many people are tested for the flu compared to the estimated flu infection rate? 

GeorgeWashington

Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

SoapBeerPopcorn
Crazytrain » 26 Jun 2020, 8:02 pm » wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 8:02 pm
Remember when the cons said that the virus dies in warmer weather.
Do you believe this virus is different from every other virus, including other coronaviruses, and it is not affected by summer conditions?

Crazytrain

Unread post

Well the right wing was wrong again. But this time it will cost lives.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Another thing the cons were wrong about. Their anti science is really showing.

Isabel

Unread post

Cedar » 27 Jun 2020, 10:44 am » wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 10:44 am
Smart enough to know your math doesn’t add up, what does that say about your intelligence?

80% of COVID cases are asymptomatic.

@U

Not what the CDC says - but you go right on believing whichever article makes you the most happy.
That's a GREAT way to go through life.