The future of American labor

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
158 posts
KFSW

Unread post

Our money is "fiat" money mostly created by a propped up dollar supported by a mafia who enforce that other countries use it as their reserve currency. Continually pumping fake money into the system. Same with the petro-dollar.

This banker neoliberal gangster-ism is slowly coming to an end as countries tire of being bombed and/or US vassal puppet states.

The UNI-POLAR world is over. Not sure what will transpire now but likely the union of Russia with China will be a major player along the One Belt One Road Initiative. Murica may become a poodle of China/Russia... LOL

supraTruth

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Zeets2 » 30 Jun 2020, 9:01 am » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 9:01 am
Oh, so you're telling me that the bracket of $200K to $500K got a tax cut?  You're full of ****!  My rate of 35% was UNCHANGED, and yet I had to pay an additional $15,000 because the property tax deduction was eliminated.  So how did the middle class get hurt when the Trump tax cut dropped the rate by 4% for those earning between $82,500 and $157,500 (the MIDDLE CLASS), while the inflation rate for the past 3 years has averaged 1.18%?  I swear, if you stupid liberals had a clue on what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous!  As it is, you can't help but inject your own stupidity into a debate when you clearly don't have a single fact beyond your obsessive hatred for Trump!  So even when he saves you a huge amount on your taxes, you have to lie about it with your mouth while taking it with your wallet!
The loss of property tax deductions hurt all of US, especially those of US living in places where people want to live for close proximity to jobs, like California & N.Y.C.   THAT is on Trump & the RNC!

EVERY 1 EARNING LESS THAN $600K IS BEING PENALIZED BY PAYING HIGHER TAXES THAN THEY SHOULD BE BECAUSE THE TRULY ELITELY PAID ARE STILL LUMPED INTO THE SAME TAX BRACKETS AS U, 
the BARELY rich, & THAT is on the RNC!

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2016 ... arachutes/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/ ... erminated/

https://www.bizjournals.com/philadelphi ... to-36.html

We are all searching for the supraTruth --- that all encompassing truth of infinite sub truths in a 4D Matrix

SJConspirator

Unread post

Politics: Green

peepee » 30 Jun 2020, 10:43 am » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 10:43 am
...ZeetZ, nobody worth a crap is impressed by how well you have learned to suck bankster c@ck, you den$e republican @sshole...   

...i would be impressed if you could honestly answer,  "Who creates our money and how do they do it?"... but you can't, so i'm not... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dewjj9xu7vo
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

SJConspirator » 28 Jun 2020, 9:15 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 9:15 am
Our system uses prison labor slavery, with prisoners who were railRoared for crimes they didn’t commit.  We are basically where the Soviet Union was  in the 1950s when it comes to criminal justice.  Dissidents and nonviolent drug offenders are primped to private business by the private prison for profit industry.  Because of all this we incarcerate a much larger percentage of our own citizens that ANY OTHER NATION ON EARTH.

thats the most just system possible to you?

In the dictionary next to Hyperbole you will see a pic of SJConspirator's avatar.  We do incarcerate more.  If we were in China drug offenders and others offenders of  lesser crimes are put to death.  Helps keep their prison population down.  You wanna compare countries do it right.  
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
user1593523330 » 30 Jun 2020, 12:34 pm » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 12:34 pm
You know me well. My virtual existence rhymes with it..
You better tell me. I'm gonna find out.      I'm gonna start offering cyber greenies as bribes.  

supraTruth

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 30 Jun 2020, 5:15 am » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 5:15 am
He's a poseur who read Ayn Rand and came to believe that if he sucked enough rich ****, it would make him rich, too.

He pretends that he owned and ran a major company, but his level of knowledge is sophomoric - he has never run anything but his mouth.
U really should quit lying about me & making your typ. ***umptions.

I tried reading Ayn Rand, & found it too boring to finish. 

& unlike U, who, @.org admitted to sucking ****, I have never sucked any ****, so please keep your fantasies to yourself.

& I have never "pretended" to own any company, although I was a commercial construction estimator & project manager for many major projects in Houston & the S.F. Bay Area.

We are all searching for the supraTruth --- that all encompassing truth of infinite sub truths in a 4D Matrix

duck615

Unread post

supraTruth » 30 Jun 2020, 12:51 pm » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 12:51 pm
U really should quit lying about me & making your typ. ***umptions.

I tried reading Ayn Rand, & found it too boring to finish. 

& unlike U, who, @.org admitted to sucking ****, I have never sucked any ****, so please keep your fantasies to yourself.

& I have never "pretended" to own any company, although I was a commercial construction estimator & project manager for many major projects in Houston & the S.F. Bay Area.
You and MM on the other board are known ****

supraTruth

Unread post

duck615 » 30 Jun 2020, 12:52 pm » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 12:52 pm
You and MM on the other board are known ****
Have u ever done anything in your life other than slime up threads with your homo fantasies & lies, U black-moldy *** rubber duckie putinista troll?

duck615

Unread post

supraTruth » 30 Jun 2020, 1:04 pm » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 1:04 pm
Have u ever done anything in your life other than slime up threads with your homo fantasies & lies, U black-moldy *** rubber duckie putinista troll?
As long as there are liberal ******* like you... I will beat you down every time.

peepee

Unread post

supraTruth » 30 Jun 2020, 1:04 pm » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 1:04 pm

...no, he hasn't...

peepee

Unread post

duck615 » 30 Jun 2020, 1:15 pm » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 1:15 pm
As long as there are liberal ******* like you... I will beat you down every time.

...again, you math-challenged republican @sshole... your stinking republicans are every bit as 'liberal' as the stinking democrats when it comes to taxing and $pending... reality, @sshole...try it sometime...   

duck615

Unread post

peepee » 30 Jun 2020, 1:19 pm » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 1:19 pm
...again, you math-challenged republican @sshole... your stinking republicans are every bit as 'liberal' as the stinking democrats when it comes to taxing and $pending... reality, @sshole...try it sometime... 
liberal asswipes want to ruin this Country

peepee

Unread post

duck615 » 30 Jun 2020, 1:22 pm » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 1:22 pm
liberal asswipes want to ruin this Country

...i doubt liberal democrats or your conservative republicans 'want' to ruin this country... but their ideas are so miserably stoooooooooooooooooooooooopid and destructive they can't help it...

Zeets2

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

supraTruth » 30 Jun 2020, 12:35 pm » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 12:35 pm
The loss of property tax deductions hurt all of US, especially those of US living in places where people want to live for close proximity to jobs, like California & N.Y.C.   THAT is on Trump & the RNC!

EVERY 1 EARNING LESS THAN $600K IS BEING PENALIZED BY PAYING HIGHER TAXES THAN THEY SHOULD BE BECAUSE THE TRULY ELITELY PAID ARE STILL LUMPED INTO THE SAME TAX BRACKETS AS U, 
the BARELY rich, & THAT is on the RNC!

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2016 ... arachutes/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/ ... erminated/

https://www.bizjournals.com/philadelphi ... to-36.html
WRONG!  The Trump tax reform simply limits the amount permitted for the deduction of property taxes to $10,000 and DOES NOT AFFECT ANYONE ELSE!  And the purpose of this is to even the playing field for states that have been fiscally prudent and do NOT charge ridiculously high property taxes, which up until this tax reform were unfairly subsidizing the wasteful spending and corruption in the states with high taxes, like NY, NY, CA, and IL.  It's called FAIRNESS, which I can appreciate even though my state of NJ is one of the hardest hit!  If you're also in one of those high-tax states, your quarrel (and mine) is with the Democrat party running our states who thought they can get away with charging ridiculous amounts in property tax because of their full deduction on our Federal returns.

As for the second part of your nonsense, the "truly elite" ARE NOT lumped into the same tax bracket as I am.  Those under 
$408,201 are taxed at 32%, those under $612,351 are taxed at 35%, and those over $612,350 are taxed at 37%.  Where most of the middle class is, making over $78,951 and  UNDER $168,400 have been dropped to 22%
These figures you COULD find in about 2 minutes on line, but since you didn't bother to do so before making such false claims indicates one of two things.  Either you're purposely lying about it, or you're in the HUGE class of liberals, Democrats and the Hate Trump mobs who are gullible enough to believe the Fake News MSM who have no compunction whatsoever about lying to you when it fits their agenda, and they know the majority of people watching them are stupid enough to believe ANY **** they feed you, just like with the Trump/Russia collusion hoax you swallowed for over 3 years!

Yank your head out of your *** and stop being such a gullible fool!

peepee

Unread post

user1593523330 » 30 Jun 2020, 1:30 pm » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 1:30 pm
Try to reach a consensus of perspective

Yeah Democrats think way too much. But it is better than not at all

Republicans have accomplished nothing in the Senate .. except the all important destroy Obama and reverse anything he did

Republican Senate is about the most useless and dysfunctional group of individuals I have ever seen in government anywhere...  maybe there's some in Africa that are worse than ours I don't know I don't really study that that hard

...both parties have been owned lock, stock and barrel for decades by your/our true ma$ter$... kucinich, mckinney, grayson, traficant and maybe a few others were somewhat decent/knowledgeable about 'the money'... but look what happened to them...

Zeets2

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

user1593523330 » 30 Jun 2020, 1:30 pm » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 1:30 pm
Try to reach a consensus of perspective

Yeah Democrats think way too much. But it is better than not at all

Republicans have accomplished nothing in the Senate .. except the all important destroy Obama and reverse anything he did

Republican Senate is about the most useless and dysfunctional group of individuals I have ever seen in government anywhere...  maybe there's some in Africa that are worse than ours I don't know I don't really study that that hard
Republicans have "accomplished nothing", huh?  Look, nobody says you have to LIKE what they've accomplished, but the kind of claim you make is pure partisan ****!  HERE is what the Republican Senate has accomplished in 3.5 years, and they likely would have done more if they weren't forced to waste so much time with the phony Trump Russia collusion hoax and the phony impeachment trial:
As of April 1, 2020. [update] , the United States Senate has confirmed 193 Article III judges nominated by President Trump, including 2 Associate Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States, 51 judges for the United States Courts of Appeals, 138 judges for the United States District Courts, and 2 judges for the United States Court of International Trade.
Additionally, they passed HUGE tax reduction legislation, repealed the illegal Obamacare mandate, passed the Opioid Crisis Response Act, passed the Patients Drug Price Right to Know Act, rebuild the military from 8 years of Obama neglect, passed the VA Mission Act to get our veterans the care they were deprived of under Obama, put through sanctions against Iran, No. Korea, and Russia, and cut THOUSANDS of useless and costly regulations that stifled businesses throughout the country.  There's plenty more that they've done, but my guess is that you stopped reading this response long ago, since it obviously destroys your phony and ignorant narrative.

bludog

Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

bludog » 28 Jun 2020, 4:32 pm » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 4:32 pm
That's where labor unions come in.  There is no free market without collective representation of labor.  So called "Free Enterprise" has managed to suppress half the competition;  Making of a mockery of its own name.
Corporations derive their power from the collective efforts of all their employees. 

Each employee represents an enterprise for his/her own profit. But individual employees hold little sway, against the collective power of the corporation, which is already established. 

So in order for enterprise to be free, employees must be represented by a collective bargaining unit ....  A labor union .... Just like the collective corporation.  In the US today, so-called Free Enterprise has  succeeded in nearly wiping out half their competition:---  Labor unions.

Monopolization is the other major way corporations have minimized competition.  In each case, legalized bribes are paid by lobbying and campaign contributions in return for laws and policies aimed at minimizing the competition.

Last edited by bludog on 30 Jun 2020, 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little :--- Franklin D. Roosevelt

peepee

Unread post

bludog » 30 Jun 2020, 2:56 pm » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 2:56 pm
Corporations derive their power from the collective efforts of all their employees. 

Each employee represents an enterprise for his/her own profit. But individual employees hold little sway, against the collective power of the corporation, which is already established. 

So in order for enterprise to be free, employees must be represented by a collective bargaining unit ....  A labor union .... Just like the corporation.  In the US today, so-called Free Enterprise has  succeeded in nearly wiping out half their competition:---  Labor unions.

Monopolization is the other major way corporations have minimized competition.  In each case, legalized bribes are paid by lobbying and campaign contributions in return for laws and policies aimed at minimizing the competition.
...yes...and THE most important 'employee$' are the lobbyist$ who have 'helped' in the backroom-fix crafting of many many $pecial act$ of legi$lation which favor said powerful corporation$ maintain their monopoly/oligopoly power... btw, the 'apex corporation$' are 'the banks of issue'... republicrats NEVER EVER talk intelligently about the apex corporation$...gee, i wonder why...    

Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Antifa
I was sure someone would drop this fake quote on this subject. Golf claps to all who resisted the temptation.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic." — fake Benjamin Franklin quote. Exact and similar quotes are also erroneously attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville, Alexander Hamilton, Alexander Tytler, Thomas Jefferson, and others I'm sure I missed.

Here's a real quote from Benjamin Franklin. It's a bit more subtle and nuanced. Benjamin Franklin to Robert Morris, 25 Dec. 1783:

"The Remissness of our People in Paying Taxes is highly blameable; the Unwillingness to pay them is still more so. I see, in some Resolutions of Town Meetings, a Remonstrance against giving Congress a Power to take, as they call it, the People's Money out of their Pockets, tho' only to pay the Interest and Principal of Debts duly contracted. They seem to mistake the Point. Money, justly due from the People, is their Creditors' Money, and no longer the Money of the People, who, if they withold it, should be compell'd to pay by some Law.

All Property, indeed, except the Savage's temporary Cabin, his Bow, his Matchcoat, and other little Acquisitions, absolutely necessary for his Subsistence, seems to me to be the Creature of public Convention. Hence the Public has the Right of Regulating Descents, and all other Conveyances of Property, and even of limiting the Quantity and the Uses of it. All the Property that is necessary to a Man, for the Conservation of the Individual and the Propagation of the Species, is his natural Right, which none can justly deprive him of: But all Property superfluous to such purposes is the Property of the Publick, who, by their Laws, have created it, and who may therefore by other Laws dispose of it, whenever the Welfare of the Publick shall demand such Disposition. He that does not like civil Society on these Terms, let him retire and live among Savages. He can have no right to the benefits of Society, who will not pay his Club towards the Support of it.” — real Benjamin Franklin quote

http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders ... 16s12.html

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP

Now that **** was **** funny - love those guys!
Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me