What do the Bourgeois Bolsheviks want?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
118 posts
Polar1ty

Unread post

SJConspirator » 27 Jun 2020, 6:26 pm » wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 6:26 pm
"Shrinking pie"?

The oligarchs would have you believe scarcity is to blame for poverty.  In reality the pie is bigger than ever, overflowing in fact with goods and services thanks to modern technology and automation.
And there are more people than ever before, demanding their share of the pie, as your politicians have opened the borders to the flood of 3rd world peoples.

The "shrinking pie" I'm talking about is academia, non-profits, law, and other "white collar" sectors that employ humanities/social science majors. Those are under heavy pressure because there simply is not enough money flowing into them, hence the TRUE REASON behind the protests (as the author stipulates). It has nothing to do with "ending racism" - anyone with a **** brain can figure out toppling statues won't accomplish jack ****.

It's all about virtue signaling and anger by the millenial/zoomers that they can't have what the Boomers had in those same sectors.

omh

Unread post

Polar1ty » 27 Jun 2020, 8:05 pm » wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 8:05 pm
And there are more people than ever before, demanding their share of the pie, as your politicians have opened the borders to the flood of 3rd world peoples.

The "shrinking pie" I'm talking about is academia, non-profits, law, and other "white collar" sectors that employ humanities/social science majors. Those are under heavy pressure because there simply is not enough money flowing into them, hence the TRUE REASON behind the protests (as the author stipulates). It has nothing to do with "ending racism" - anyone with a **** brain can figure out toppling statues won't accomplish jack ****.

It's all about virtue signaling and anger by the millenial/zoomers that they can't have what the Boomers had in those same sectors.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Finally, honest words.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Make people believe life cannot be simply reproductions timed apart so far. That system of control through mob rule defending theaters of doubt ancestrally time dapart so far.

Self anointed justification as a we mentality.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

KFSW

Unread post

Great post....in a very low IQ chat room.

This "movement" has nothing to do with racial inequality. Its a Marxist controlled movement.
Its exactly like Russia 1917. Take a Christian country....destroy everything....transform into a Marxist wasteland

omh

Unread post

KFSW » 27 Jun 2020, 10:40 pm » wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 10:40 pm

This "movement" has nothing to do with racial inequality. Its a Marxist controlled movement.
Its exactly like Russia 1917. Take a Christian country....destroy everything....transform into a Marxist wasteland
Look at you converting eternally timed apart into another intellectually defined space time continuum of symbolism over substance ancestrally followed practicing context over content interpretations of how life should exist if not eternally timed apart now. Distance between a steering wheel of outcomes until extinction with each spoke a metaphor to slice of the pie people in charge get from royalties sustaining doubt ancestrally centered hub to outer rim/last generation added so far..

Population reaching great great grandparent status historically to great great grandchildren being their active populating people now. You demand accountability for understanding life as eternally timed apart so far, my way is absolutely accurate regardless the date you debate.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

SJConspirator

Unread post

Politics: Green

So, those who say they want equality are just pretending?  They don’t actually want to do anything about racism in this country?  They are going out getting beaten and tear gassed and shot for.... what, exactly?

The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

Polar1ty

Unread post

Neo-Marxist/post-modernist philosophy better describes them.

Very few of them subscribe to actual Marxist idea of "class struggle," since they claim it's about liberating "people of color," gays, transgenders, womyn, blah blah.

Not really about working class vs international finance capital(ism).

And yes, thank you. I do my best to raise the average IQ, but I can only do so much lifting myself.  

Polar1ty

Unread post

SJConspirator » 28 Jun 2020, 12:21 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 12:21 am
So, those who say they want equality are just pretending?  They don’t actually want to do anything about racism in this country?  They are going out getting beaten and tear gassed and shot for.... what, exactly?

Sigh...let me try again.

My position is that first and foremost, they care about their own lack of power. This "struggle" is just one of many alternative means to achieve it.

Racial equality is their rallying cry, just as overthrowing the landlords was the rallying cry of Maoists, spreading "freedumb" and "libertea" was (is) the rallying cry of neoconservative warmongers, etc.

You have fallen for their shtick, simply because they happen to (superficially) adhere to an ideology you agree with. BLM has no intention to do anything about the horrendous level of black-on-black crime, nor do they care about police brutality against people of all races - which is something I can get behind - but the reality is they simply don't give a ****.

No, they care about the few blacks who are (unjustifiably) killed at the hands of (white) police officers. And that (SUPPOSEDLY) is the justification for their existence.

Imagine you're a millennial who majored in Art History or "African American Studies," work at a non-profit making $36K a year, have $50K+ in student loan debt (with interest to service and cannot be discharged in bankrtupcy)...so of course because your life is rendered worthless and you're "stuck" at a **** job, you see BLM/antifa uprisings as an opportunity to advance yourself as a member of the "New Guard" of identity politics.

Learn2code is only for curry ******, chinks, and nerdy whites, of course. (And of these, curry ****** are by far the worst, trust me)

I'm not going to blame naive millennials because many of them were LIED TO by their idiot/corrupt teachers or naive parents and are simply used as cash cows by academia and the banks, but it's pretty ironic how they propagate the same things their handlers/people who sold them into (debt) slavery tell them.

Really really really **** ironic. And you insist on remaining in their camp, because....why? They hold an ideology that is superficially similar to yours?

Polar1ty

Unread post

I wish Cannon would have more conversations with you.

Would be nice for you to stick around or post every few days so I get some entertainment value out of this low IQ ****, otherwise it's like...a 2400 ELO chess grandmaster toying with 1200 ELO novices.

Famagusta

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Polar1ty » 28 Jun 2020, 12:47 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 12:47 am
Neo-Marxist/post-modernist philosophy better describes them.

Very few of them subscribe to actual Marxist idea of "class struggle," since they claim it's about liberating "people of color," gays, transgenders, womyn, blah blah.

Not really about working class vs international finance capital(ism).

And yes, thank you. I do my best to raise the average IQ, but I can only do so much lifting myself.
They can’t be any worse than woke twats.

Or maybe they ARE woke twats.

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Politics: Independent

nuckinfutz » 27 Jun 2020, 1:27 pm » wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 1:27 pm
The article is an awful lot to chew! I vomited up bile a few times!

But one thing stands out.....the KOSHER NOSTRA is in control! And the Jew Yawk Slimes is at the center of the controversy! Trump is really ruled from Moscow and Jewrusalem, and so many more can see it clearly now!

Jews, why is it always the Jew's fault?  Ivanka married a Jew.

Hell, she even converted (converted means she doesn't believe in anything) to Judism so she could marry him. 

There are no shortage of Jews in the Trump administration. 

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL

KFSW, You should see it when they all get together at the same time.. and really get going.    Polarity, Cannon, Pee Pee, and SJ.  WOW!  

Reggin_Sinep_U4

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 28 Jun 2020, 4:36 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 4:36 am
KFSW, You should see it when they all get together at the same time.. and really get going.    Polarity, Cannon, Pee Pee, and SJ.  WOW!

You are way in over your head... You sure you can keep up?  

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Reggin_Sinep_U4 » 28 Jun 2020, 4:51 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 4:51 am
You are way in over your head... You sure you can keep up?

HI  Not when those four get going.. I don't say a word. I'm not stooopid.. but never fails.. Omh comes in the thread... It's like a pause button.      

Famagusta

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 28 Jun 2020, 4:33 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 4:33 am

Jews, why is it always the Jew's fault?  Ivanka married a Jew.

Hell, she even converted (converted means she doesn't believe in anything) to Judism so she could marry him. 

There are no shortage of Jews in the Trump administration. 
What is this morbid fascination some Americans have with Nazis?

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Famagusta » 28 Jun 2020, 5:26 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 5:26 am
What is this morbid fascination some Americans have with Nazis?
Trump's real name is Drumph...ask him.

Famagusta

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 28 Jun 2020, 5:30 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 5:30 am
Trump's real name is Drumph...ask him.
How do you suggest I do that?

Twit!

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Famagusta » 28 Jun 2020, 5:41 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 5:41 am
How do you suggest I do that?

Twit!
Pay attention twit...I didn't suggest such a thing. 

Famagusta

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 28 Jun 2020, 5:43 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 5:43 am
Pay attention twit...I didn't suggest such a thing. 
Are you dyslexic?

Or just dysfunctional?

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Famagusta » 28 Jun 2020, 5:45 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 5:45 am
Are you dyslexic?

Or just dysfunctional?
Stay in your lane my little ****.  This is still a Man's world.   

Famagusta

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 28 Jun 2020, 5:47 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 5:47 am
Stay in your lane my little ****.  This is still a Man's world. 
Could have fooled me. My little wimp.