What do the Bourgeois Bolsheviks want?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
118 posts
DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Famagusta » 28 Jun 2020, 6:13 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 6:13 am
Could have fooled me. My little wimp.
We are a perfect match.  Leave your "old man" and cum see me.     

I've been mongering for decades. 

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL

Sounds like a proposition Fama.

Famagusta

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

sootedupCyndi » 28 Jun 2020, 6:26 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 6:26 am

Sounds like a proposition Fama.
He can’t even articulate properly.

He must be one of those isolated squirrel-eating Appalacian Mountain folk, the Northern Irish dumped so unceremoniously into that region.

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Famagusta » 28 Jun 2020, 6:33 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 6:33 am
He can’t even articulate properly.

He must be one of those isolated squirrel-eating Appalacian Mountain folk, the Northern Irish dumped so unceremoniously into that region.
You were always on my mind.

https://youtu.be/R7f189Z0v0Y

Famagusta

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 28 Jun 2020, 6:36 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 6:36 am
You were always on my mind.

https://youtu.be/R7f189Z0v0Y
Jesus.

How decrepit are you?

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Famagusta » 28 Jun 2020, 6:37 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 6:37 am
Jesus.

How decrepit are you?
All you have to do is grab 'em by the ******.   They like it.    

Famagusta

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 28 Jun 2020, 6:54 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 6:54 am
All you have to do is grab 'em by the ******.  
I doubt you could even muster up the energy.

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Famagusta » 28 Jun 2020, 6:56 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 6:56 am
I doubt you could even muster up the energy.
I've been slinging **** like Darth Vader around SE Asia for 20+ years.  Cum give me a ride. 

A white chick would be a nice change of pace. 

duck615

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 28 Jun 2020, 7:03 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 7:03 am
I've been slinging **** like Darth Vader around SE Asia for 30+ years.  Cum give me a ride. 

A white chick would be a nice change of pace. 

ya that is why you are wanted all throughour the South Pacific... you molest children...

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
duck615 » 28 Jun 2020, 7:06 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 7:06 am
ya that is why you are wanted all throughour the South Pacific... you molest children...

Save the day Duckie!  

omh

Unread post

Art to divert, gee, think anyone will recognize your character only defends context over natural displacement and to hell with anyone protecting their time and means of being centered as reproductively timed apart now.

"Prepare for the worst, hope for the best, adapt being timed apart for the rest of time being alive from now on.". Reality demands those that don't or won't have a right to take what those that have prepared to use when their ideas fail because they didn't account for life as eternally timed apart so far.

You won't accept real kinetic timing of only occupying space as equally replacing those making your conception sustaining the numbers timed apart between 1 of 8 great grandparents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 2 parents supplying each added great grandchild to evolve into what the great grndaparents were adapting in.

You demand accountability by each person ever occupying space so far, I describe how it works in plain sight from now on. Your version never tries honestly. Aqlways statistically averaging details never duplicated again.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
SJConspirator » 28 Jun 2020, 12:21 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 12:21 am
So, those who say they want equality are just pretending?  They don’t actually want to do anything about racism in this country?  They are going out getting beaten and tear gassed and shot for.... what, exactly?

Who in the **** have you mistaken for wanting equality?  
Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

SJConspirator

Unread post

Politics: Green

Cannonpointer » 28 Jun 2020, 9:03 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 9:03 am
Who in the **** have you mistaken for wanting equality?
I don’t know for sure.  I can’t read Minds.  I do suspect, however, that there are some.  Outliers among humans to be sure, a small percentage.  You think there is not a one?
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

Polar1ty

Unread post

SJConspirator » 28 Jun 2020, 9:26 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 9:26 am
I don’t know for sure.  I can’t read Minds.  I do suspect, however, that there are some.  Outliers among humans to be sure, a small percentage.  You think there is not a one?
Assuming these "Bourgeois Bolsheviks" succeed (which is unlikely, but let's say they do), I'm sure the first thing they will do is demand even more racial quotas, funding specifically directed for minority groups like more Section 8 housing (everyone else gets to pay "market rate"), open borders for "refugees" from Africa + South/Central America (cuz "America is too white" with its 60% white population), stopping police from engaging with minority groups that tend to be more violent, etc.

I don't see "equality" anywhere.

Polar1ty

Unread post

The beauty about "equality" is that anyone with a functioning brain can see if measures are designed to treat people equally under the law or not.

Equality: Calling for a reduction of police brutality against all races
Not Equality: Telling police to "stop arresting minorities"

Equality: Calling for expansion in housing supply to reduce cost of renting
Not Equality: Giving more $$$ to minorities so they can pay less rent

See how it goes?

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
SJConspirator » 28 Jun 2020, 9:26 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 9:26 am

None in camps. And we are looking at entrenched camps, here.

Perhaps you have enjoyed watching looters put mom and pops out of business for wall street - I hope not. Perhaps you have enjoyed watching watching normal people turned into racists by sleight of tongue - I hope not. Perhaps the mainstream media's wall street written narrative has captured your imagination - I hope not.

I cannot divine who in the **** you think is looking for equality in this pitched battle, and you insist that there might be someone - some anonymous someone.

I will grant you that in some quiet corner there may lurk a fellow who only wants to see equality. But in the camp that you seem to identify with - in the **** blm movement, - there is only angry ****** and guilty whitedumb - neither of which is worth pissing on.
Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

SJConspirator

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 28 Jun 2020, 9:36 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 9:36 am
None in camps. And we are looking at entrenched camps, here.

Perhaps you have enjoyed watching looters put mom and pops out of business for wall street - I hope not. Perhaps you have enjoyed watching watching normal people turned into racists by sleight of tongue - I hope not. Perhaps the mainstream media's wall street written narrative has captured your imagination - I hope not.

I cannot divine who in the **** you think is looking for equality in this pitched battle, and you insist that there might be someone - some anonymous someone.

I will grant you that in some quiet corner there may lurk a fellow who only wants to see equality. But in the camp that you seem to identify with - in the **** blm movement, - there is only angry ****** and guilty whitedumb - neither of which is worth pissing on.

So maybe one in millions actually wants equality?  I believe that equality is simply a function/extension of altruism, which I agree is rare, but not THAT rare.  You sir, have an even more dim view of human nature than I do.
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
SJConspirator » 28 Jun 2020, 9:40 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 9:40 am
So maybe one in millions actually wants equality?  I believe that equality is simply a function/extension of altruism, which I agree is rare, but not THAT rare.  You sir, have an even more dim view of human nature than I do.

****. I have a dim view of the retarded racist camp you are advocating for and defending.

SJConspirator

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 28 Jun 2020, 9:46 am » wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 9:46 am
****. I have a dim view of the retarded racist camp you are advocating for and defending.
I advocate the right and the exercising of the right to freedom of assembly to petition government for redress of grievances, which is also argued for in the US Constitution.  Are you saying that the First Amendment is wrong, or that it’s okay to protest as long as it’s done for only certain causes that you approve of?  If so, when is it okay to protest?  I would like to know.