Susan Collins says she had no idea Brett Kavanaugh was so anti-choice

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
21 posts
Coolguy10013

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Don't backtrack now Susan. You knew his stance from the door. 

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/susan- ... ti-choice/

Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

Antifa
Coolguy10013 » 29 Jun 2020, 6:26 pm » wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 6:26 pm

Collins is trying to do damage control. Too little, too late. She is concerned and very troubled, that she will not win re-election.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL

You know. She's my senator. I can not stand her! She's a phony. Hook line and sinker. Any topic, anything she's right there playing little miss innocent.. " I'm so fair, I'm precious Susie*  what a fraud. She's a female John McCain. always right in the middle of everything. trying to always look so fair.  nothing but A RHINO. If I were a dem, or a republican.  I wouldn't trust her. Lording over one of the most impoverished states in the country. gees. shaky susan. she ought to retire too.

annLee

Unread post

She'll be gone soon, she will be voted out of the Senate
It is my desire to debate you on the topic!

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

and if they didn't ask the right questions during hearing and thought he was going to rubber stamp everything the right wanted to do who's fault is that?

Coolguy10013

Unread post

annLee » 29 Jun 2020, 8:50 pm » wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 8:50 pm
She'll be gone soon, she will be voted out of the Senate
Yeah, I believe this is it for her.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

sootedupCyndi » 29 Jun 2020, 6:36 pm » wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 6:36 pm
You know. She's my senator. I can not stand her! She's a phony. Hook line and sinker. Any topic, anything she's right there playing little miss innocent.. " I'm so fair, I'm precious Susie*  what a fraud. She's a female John McCain. always right in the middle of everything. trying to always look so fair.  nothing but A RHINO. If I were a dem, or a republican.  I wouldn't trust her. Lording over one of the most impoverished states in the country. gees. shaky susan. she ought to retire too.
Impoverished you should go to Mississippi if you want to see impoverished. 

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Coolguy10013 » 29 Jun 2020, 9:07 pm » wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 9:07 pm
Yeah, I believe this is it for her.

Oh NO! I have a prediction. She WILL win. You watch. I'd like to see a change. But bet ya, the people  here will vote her in time and time again. gees gees. They always do.

Coolguy10013

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 29 Jun 2020, 10:32 pm » wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 10:32 pm
Oh NO! I have a prediction. She WILL win. You watch. I'd like to see a change. But bet ya, the people  here will vote her in time and time again. gees gees. They always do.
I think they finally have her number. These people can't be that blind. 

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Coolguy10013 » 29 Jun 2020, 10:50 pm » wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 10:50 pm
I think they finally have her number. These people can't be that blind.

Yes they CAN!!!!

Isabel

Unread post

Collins is the worst kind of lying stooge.
I hope she finally gets tossed out on her ***.

peepee

Unread post

...cyndi, i would bet that you have voted for collin$ numerous times!... peepee peers deeply into your republican soul...the hole...    

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
peepee » 30 Jun 2020, 10:06 am » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 10:06 am
...cyndi, i would bet that you have voted for collin$ numerous times!... peepee peers deeply into your republican soul...the hole... 
Pee pee isn't smart enough to know that much...  . nope . She is fake goody two shoes.

peepee

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 30 Jun 2020, 10:10 am » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 10:10 am
Pee pee isn't smart enough to know that much...  . nope . She is fake goody two shoes.

...cyndi, your @ssholes trump and lepage want you to vote for collins...c'mon cyndi!... get real...be honest..   

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
peepee » 30 Jun 2020, 10:06 am » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 10:06 am

Is this the kinder gentler pee pee. You go vote for Lepage. We all know your a closet Tucker Carlson watcher.  

RollingRock

Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

Sorry, Cyndi.      Collins' 70% approval rating in our state went away when she started sucking up to Trump and Mitch McConnell.  

A lot of people appreciated and voted for independent-minded Susan Collins (myself included).  However very few like "Trump rubber stamp" Susan Collins. 

Susan is all done.   Bye bye, Susan.

"A nation will not survive morally or economically when a few have so much yet so many have so little." ....Bernie Sanders

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
RollingRock » 30 Jun 2020, 10:26 am » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 10:26 am
Sorry, Cyndi.      Collins' 70% approval rating in our state went away when she started sucking up to Trump and Mitch McConnell.  

A lot of people appreciated and voted for independent-minded Susan Collins (myself included).  However very few like "Trump rubber stamp" Susan Collins. 

Susan is all done.   Bye bye, Susan.

Do you remember Shannon Bellows? I liked her. She was one smart cookie. I hope your right RR. I wont miss her if she loses.  but seriously I think that's just hoping.  

peepee

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 30 Jun 2020, 10:29 am » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 10:29 am
Do you remember Shannon Bellows? I liked her. She was one smart cookie. I hope your right RR. I wont miss her if she loses.  but seriously I think that's just hoping.

...collins will win cyndi's hometown BIGLY... she can be forgiven for much of her trumptardedness as she's immersed in it all the time in guilford maine... she also likes what she hears on WGOP...   so you know... be kind to her... 

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
peepee » 30 Jun 2020, 10:37 am » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 10:37 am
...collins will win cyndi's hometown BIGLY... she can be forgiven for much of her trumptardedness as she's immersed in it all the time in guilford maine... she also likes what she hears on WGOP...   so you know... be kind to her...
No NO! That's the radio station you listen too! You closet GOP.    WVOM here. Pee pee magnificent,  doesn't know everything? See.      

peepee

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 30 Jun 2020, 10:40 am » wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 10:40 am
No NO! That's the radio station you listen too! You closet GOP.    WVOM here. Pee pee magnificent,  doesn't know everything? See.    

...cyndi 'WGOP" is WVOM, dummy...a 24/7/365 radio commercial promoting your stinking 'conservative republicans'...