Any Politician Who Supported Donald Trump....Without Question....

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
123 posts
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

NOW, we're gonna find-out which Republican members-o'-Congress might have to start concentrating on re-election....in '22.....seeing-as-how ALL OF THEM have one "strike", against them, already. Working WITH Biden could enhance their future-prospects....'cause EVERYONE'S ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE ONE O' THOSE CLINTON/OBAMA-STYLE ECONOMIC-RECOVERIES....and, be able to tell their grandchildren they'd ACTUALLY BEEN THERE!!!!

Without Spanky Trump leaning-on-him....we'll might (also) find-out who's currently in-possession of Mitch McConnell's balls. Ya' gotta wonder (as well) if he was actually being leased, to TRUMPCO.....'cause it's his wife who's sitting on the family-fortune.

omh

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 07 Nov 2020, 3:44 pm » wrote:
NOW, we're gonna find-out which Republican members-o'-Congress might have to start concentrating on re-election....in '22.....seeing-as-how ALL OF THEM have one "strike", against them, already. Working WITH Biden could enhance their future-prospects....'cause EVERYONE'S ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE ONE O' THOSE CLINTON/OBAMA-STYLE ECONOMIC-RECOVERIES....and, be able to tell their grandchildren they'd ACTUALLY BEEN THERE!!!!

Without Spanky Trump leaning-on-him....we'll might (also) find-out who's currently in-possession of Mitch McConnell's balls. Ya' gotta wonder (as well) if he was actually being leased, to TRUMPCO.....'cause it's his wife who's sitting on the family-fortune.
your mantra works both ways whn only discussing two sided talking points.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

duck615

Share      Unread post

THERE WILL BE A RED STORM COMING IN 22

omh

Share      Unread post

duck615 » 09 Nov 2020, 7:55 am » wrote: THERE WILL BE A RED STORM COMING IN 22
there will be a clear wave of appreciation for life in its natural state of sustaining reproductions being eternally separated as occupying time in the space of geographically centered where ever their body is living or deceased until decomposed.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

omh » 07 Nov 2020, 5:47 pm » wrote:

your mantra......
  10 Warning Signs Of The Manipulative Word Salad
 "When they’re feeling threatened or bored, psychopaths will often use what’s called “word salad” in an attempt to keep your mind occupied. Basically, it’s a conversation from hell. They aren’t actually saying anything at all. They’re just talking at you. Before you can even respond to one outrageous statement, they’re already on to the next. You’ll be left with your head spinning. Study the warning signs, and disengage before any damage can be done."

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

omh

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 10 Nov 2020, 7:11 am » wrote:   10 Warning Signs Of The Manipulative Word Salad
 "When they’re feeling threatened or bored, psychopaths will often use what’s called “word salad” in an attempt to keep your mind occupied. Basically, it’s a conversation from hell. They aren’t actually saying anything at all. They’re just talking at you. Before you can even respond to one outrageous statement, they’re already on to the next. You’ll be left with your head spinning. Study the warning signs, and disengage before any damage can be done."

30 event horizons that show how individual cycles are eternally separated so far combined inorganic universal position and ancestral placement of each reproduction timed apart now..

damn you really don't understand how self destructive to your own ancestry your social mentality is.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

omh » 20 Nov 2020, 9:49 am » wrote: 30 event horizons that show how individual cycles are eternally separated so far combined inorganic universal position and ancestral placement of each reproduction timed apart now..

damn you really don't understand how self destructive to your own ancestry your social mentality is.

I'm guessing it took your parents, a while, to learn how to catch you after the first bounce.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Georgia’s Recount Revealed NO FRAUD;
How UNFIT Loeffler And Perdue REALLY ARE!

November 20, 2020
"Georgia officials have concluded a painstaking audit and recount of the nearly 5 million ballots cast in this month’s presidential election. They have found errors, but no fraud and nothing that comes close to changing the results: Democratic candidate Joe Biden was the winner of the state’s 16 electoral votes. That makes all the more unforgivable the conduct of Georgia’s two Republican senators in making reckless charges about the integrity of the vote. Their attempts to undermine the election, falling in line with President Trump’s dishonest and anti-democratic machinations, should not be forgotten by Georgia voters when they go to the polls in January for two critical U.S. Senate runoff elections.

Sens. Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue have assaulted Georgias election system,” the Atlanta Journal-Constitution wrote in an editorial after the two senators called on Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to resign, alleging he had mismanaged the election. They had not a shred of evidence of misconduct on his part. What they had was a fear that Mr. Trump would go after them and submarine their chances for reelection if they didn’t fall in line with his absurd — and dangerous — pretense that Mr. Biden “stole” the election."

omh

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 20 Nov 2020, 8:55 pm » wrote: I'm guessing it took your parents, a while, to learn how to catch you after the first bounce.
My parents taught me civility without joining sides. My parents trained me to not wish for things I couldn't earn for myself. My parents over protected me from humanity while allowing me to get myself out of my own mistakes and that is a full time effort of ever trusting any system governing reality.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Phoenix68.2.0 » 30 Jun 2020, 12:07 am » wrote: .....Should be disregarded, in the future.
They don't get a second-chance to redeem themselves.
The Dems have fallen for that routine, often-enough, already.
Although I didnt support trump

I will never forgive the dems either.

Alex-John

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

its the money he puts into the party .....keep trump happy ....no matter what he also get voters too 

*I have Learning Issues , spelling and Grammar issues *

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Carl Bernstein IDs The Roaches!!!!
November 23, 2020

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 6:41 pm » wrote:

Although I didnt support trump

I will never forgive the dems either.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 30 Jun 2020, 12:07 am » wrote: .....Should be disregarded, in the future.
They don't get a second-chance to redeem themselves.
The Dems have fallen for that routine, often-enough, already.

GET OUT YOUR CHECK-LISTS!!!!!

omh

Share      Unread post

any ancestor that chooses social identity over their genetic point of displacement of the current population has issues with their time being alive, stop making it my problem.to solve for you. I won't, however I will explain your constant error in perception of how life should exist from now on.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

omh » 24 Nov 2020, 11:34 am » wrote:

any ancestor that chooses social identity over......

You've already run-outta-gas, for the day.

omh

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 24 Nov 2020, 1:07 pm » wrote:
You've already run-outta-gas, for the day.

here you go again marching by hypothetical time logistics again. What is time relative too again? Position of any object universally present regardless inorganic universal placement or ancestral replacement occupying space in a universal placement's atmosphere.

How are replacements of ancestry here in specific DNA positions as numbers present? you demand accountability, I just put everything in its reproductive position as proportionatley here timed apart now by latitude and longitude, historical ancestral position coordinates. Real time not statistically averaged timing always working with missing links.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post