Any Politician Who Supported Donald Trump....Without Question....

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
124 posts
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Zeets2 » 13 Sep 2020, 8:10 am » wrote:
simplejack » 13 Sep 2020, 5:05 am » wrote: Trump promised a replacement for Obamacare on day one. That was a funny joke.

And that's something that can only be done once Obamacare is repealed, which he tried to do repeatedly.  But every Democrat voted against that repeal, because it was the singular accomplishment of Obama, and they couldn't stand the thought of giving Trump another victory and wiping out Obama's entire legacy

I guess you'd have to be old-enough to have been there....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnoPpWdlG3A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHK7zsz7xU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk7lX6TqV7s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvx6_KG-tiI

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 13 Sep 2020, 8:30 am » wrote:
Phoenix68.2.0 » 13 Sep 2020, 8:27 am » wrote: Couldn't come-up with anything that made any sense, huh??

this will end with you and those like you being cancelled

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

I was there, dickhead!  And I had to deal with what his stupidity did to businesses like mine all across the country, while dopes like you wonder why the economy he ran spent his whole 8 years in the toilet, with policies that were even more detrimental than the second worst Democrat ever, peanut boy Jimmy Carter!  The economic crash he caused as soon as he entered office destroyed tens of thousands of businesses and threw millions of Americans off the healthcare plan they were very happy with and dumped them into Medicaid or Obamacare, where they continue to suffer even today.

Give yourself a hand, moron! 

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 13 Sep 2020, 8:55 am » wrote:

Really appreciate all the BUMPS, though.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 13 Sep 2020, 9:04 am » wrote:

I was there, dickhead!  And I had to deal with what his stupidity did to businesses like mine all across the country.....

.....More-commonly-referred-to as Getting Too High On Your Own Supply.
The Obama Recovery Is About To Make SPANKY Look Good
March 10, 2017

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 13 Sep 2020, 9:26 am » wrote:
.....More-commonly-referred-to as Getting Too High On Your Own Supply.
.The Obama Recovery Is About To Make SPANKY Look GoodMarch 10, 2017
You can keep trying to put lipstick on that Obama economic pig all you like, but the singular fact remains that if he was as great as you stupidly believe, Hillary would not have lost the election to a non-politician novice like Trump in the landslide like she did, losing both houses of Congress as well!
The Obama economy has the legacy of a dumpster fire, just as history has recorded it!  And only the dumbest of the dumb want to put the dumber half of the Obama/Biden team back in charge, now that he's a complete mental vegetable and has been exposed as a serial pervert!

So stand up proudly and flaunt that ignorance of yours all you like, then watch Biden get trounced in November!

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 13 Sep 2020, 9:33 am » wrote: You can keep trying to put lipstick on that Obama economic pig all you like, but the singular fact remains that if he was as great as you stupidly believe, Hillary would not have lost the election to a non-politician novice like Trump.....

You're assuming there were lazy-White-trash who had sense, enough, not to believe all the conspiracies Roger Stone, Paul Manafort (and, other such ****) created.
https://www.mediamatters.org/roger-ston ... -potential
https://www.mediamatters.org/alex-jones ... rnc-circus
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/re ... _blog.html
https://www.mediamatters.org/cnn/watch- ... rime-rates
https://www.npr.org/2016/07/12/48574060 ... l-manafort
https://www.politifact.com/article/2016 ... nd-his-ti/

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

When all you can come up with are fake news stories from the most radical and liberal biased sources out their, like Media Splatters, The Washington Compost, and NPR, you KNOW what a loser you're cheering for!

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
Zeets2 » 13 Sep 2020, 9:33 am » wrote: You can keep trying to put lipstick on that Obama economic pig all you like, but the singular fact remains that if he was as great as you stupidly believe, Hillary would not have lost the election to a non-politician novice like Trump in the landslide like she did, losing both houses of Congress as well!
I don't buy that at all.  Our country's political pendulum seems to always keep us somewhere in the middle.  After 4-8 years of a Republican president, we always get a Democratic/leftward swing in Congress.  And after 4-8 years of a Democratic president, we get a rightward swing.  The House and Senate switching majorities is entirely predictable and a good thing, checks and balances and all.   

Despite having a lengthy resume, Hillary was not a popular candidate, even on the left.  I've always seen her as polarizing and she (in my opinion) failed to pull the left side of the aisle together behind her candidacy.  Her loss had very little to do with Obama.  Had Obama been allowed another term, I have zero doubt he would have won.  
The Obama economy has the legacy of a dumpster fire, just as history has recorded it!
I disagreed with some of Obama's policies (bailouts for corporations, drone strikes, some parts of the ACA) but, overall, he was a good president.  More importantly, polling shows that a majority of the country still like and respect Obama.   
And only the dumbest of the dumb want to put the dumber half of the Obama/Biden team back in charge, now that he's a complete mental vegetable and has been exposed as a serial pervert!
You clearly are watching far too much Faux News.  Seriously.  Biden has always been a "gaffe machine."  He says things sometimes that he'd probably would have preferred to edit, if he were able.  But he's more than aware what's going on.   

The "serial pervert" part of your post is too absurd and draped in tinfoil to bother responding to.   There's no evidence to support that.  Yet nearly twenty women have made formal charges of sexual assault against Trump and you don't blink an eye.  Kinda telling....  
then watch Biden get trounced in November!
I have faith that Americans aren't that masochistic.  

Last edited by RollingRock on 13 Sep 2020, 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

omh

Share      Unread post

RollingRock » 13 Sep 2020, 10:41 am » wrote: I don't buy that at all.  Our country's political pendulum seems to always keep us somewhere in the middle.  After 4-8 years of a Republican president, we always get a Democratic/leftward swing in Congress.  And after 4-8 years of a Democratic president, we get a rightward swing.  The House and Senate switching majorities is entirely predictable and a good thing, checks and balances and all.   

Despite having a lengthy resume, Hillary was not a popular candidate, even on the left.  I've always seen her as polarizing and she (in my opinion) failed to pull the left side of the aisle together behind her candidacy.  Her loss had very little to do with Obama.  Had Obama been allowed another term, I have zero doubt he would have won.  

I disagreed with some of Obama's policies (bailouts for corporations, drone strikes, some parts of the ACA) but, overall, he was a good president.  More importantly, polling shows that a majority of the country still like and respect Obama.   

You clearly are watching far too much Faux News.  Seriously.  Biden has always been a "gaffe machine."  He's more than aware what's going.   

The "serial pervert" part of your post is too absurd and draped in tinfoil to bother responding to.   There's no evidence to support that.  Yet nearly twenty women have made formal charges of sexual assault against Trump and you don't blink an eye.  Kinda telling....  

You aren't asked to buy anything, you are asked to stop selling corrupting the self evident is a greater good.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Phoenix68.2.0 » 30 Jun 2020, 12:07 am » wrote: .....Should be disregarded, in the future.
They don't get a second-chance to redeem themselves.
The Dems have fallen for that routine, often-enough, already.
Should be sold into servitude.
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

RollingRock » 13 Sep 2020, 10:41 am » wrote: I don't buy that at all.  Our country's political pendulum seems to always keep us somewhere in the middle.  After 4-8 years of a Republican president, we always get a Democratic/leftward swing in Congress.  And after 4-8 years of a Democratic president, we get a rightward swing.  The House and Senate switching majorities is entirely predictable and a good thing, checks and balances and all. 

Despite having a lengthy resume, Hillary was not a popular candidate, even on the left.  I've always seen her as polarizing and she (in my opinion) failed to pull the left side of the aisle together behind her candidacy.  Her loss had very little to do with Obama. 
I don't agree.  Obama campaigned hard for her and promised that her election will be a continued endorsement of HIS policies.  He warned us that Trump would repeal every policy he had put in place including Obamacare, and Trump confirmed that at every opportunity.  If the voters liked him so much, they WOULD have come out for Hillary!

I think you refuse to recognize the reality that when people are asked if they liked Obama, too many are afraid of being racist if they spoke their true feelings.  We see what happens to Trump supporters when they DARE give their support for him in public!  They get viciously attacked, smeared, sworn and spit at, and they see no need to subject themselves to that!   

You clearly are watching far too much Faux News.  Seriously.  Biden has always been a "gaffe machine."  He says things sometimes that he'd probably would have preferred to edit, if he were able.  But he's more than aware what's going on. 
I seriously doubt that's true, because if it were, they would let him campaign unfettered by their restrictions about where he goes and need to  hand-pick the liberal reporters who will offer a question to him, and even then he has to read the response off a teleprompter!  Personally, I was unaware of his penchant for sniffing women's hair, fondling little girls, or his encouragement to children playing with his leg hair.  If you don't think those actions are smarmy at best and perverted at worst, I think your vision is clouded over with the idealism of either who you WANT him to be or that your hatred for Trump is so extreme that you're willing to overlook the evidence that dozens of photos and videos prove unmistakably.   

Do you have a single shred of documentary or photographic evidence about Trump abusing women the way we have it of Biden or like we had it on Bill Clinton?  Living in NJ, my parents visited Trump's Taj Mahal often and met Donald Trump over a dozen times long before he even ran for president.  They ALWAYS commented to me how cordial and friendly he was and how well he treated everyone he came in contact with.  And that's the distinct opposite of the person the left-wing media has demonized.  So no, I don't believe a single one of the allegations about him.

How about your faith in the millions of American people who have risen out of poverty thanks to Trump?  Or the millions of minorities that now have jobs despite the fact that 90% of them didn't vote for him?  How about the hostages he's brought home, or the soldiers who have had their kid's gloves removed so they can really fight and have destroyed ISIS so quickly, which Obama couldn't do?  How many more beheadings do you think would have taken place by them under Obama?
I have great faith in America too, and have little doubt that they'll be voting for the person who brought them such prosperity, destroyed ISIS, set records for low unemployment, made us energy independent, raised consumer confidence, given us a record-setting stock market, kept gas prices and inflation low, ended the hated Obamacare mandate, raised wages, is building the border wall they want, cut their taxes, and made America Great Again!

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 27 Aug 2020, 6:02 pm » wrote: Leftist losers like you see what they want to see. The Trump supporters see he's succeeded in almost everything he promised to do...
The rightist brain dead have a short memory.

The two banner promises...
1.  Repeal and replace the ACA.  NOPE.

2.  Build wall, Mexico pays.  NOPE.  Three miles of new wall, you pay.

Suckers and losers.

duck615

Share      Unread post

110+ miles of wall built

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 13 Sep 2020, 11:50 am » wrote: The rightist brain dead have a short memory.

The two banner promises...
1.  Repeal and replace the ACA.  NOPE.

2.  Build wall, Mexico pays.  NOPE.  Three miles of new wall, you pay.

Suckers and losers.
Your Democrat heroes in Congress rejected the repeal of Obamacare, so you're stuck with it now!  Go whine to them!  Besides, Trump DID repeal the Obamacare mandate so you're no longer forced to buy it if you don't want it!  And that alone is a far better choice than that idiot Obama gave you!
The wall IS being built at the rate of 10 miles per week and Mexico IS paying for it with the billions more they give us in the new MCA trade deal that Trump negotiated for us.
Wait, were you one of the complete morons who thought Trump meant that Mexico would just happily send us a check, even though Trump NEVER SAID THAT?!??  Apparently so!

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 Sep 2020, 10:54 am » wrote: Should be sold into servitude.
Let me guess, sold into serving your wishful thinking. Already is going on. You are destroying it finally.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 13 Sep 2020, 12:10 pm » wrote:
Wait, were you one of the complete morons who thought Trump meant that Mexico would just happily send us a check, even though Trump NEVER SAID THAT?!??  Apparently so!
Living proof that the primary requirement for being a conservative confederate is the ability to lie to oneself.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

duck615 » 13 Sep 2020, 12:00 pm » wrote: 110+ miles of wall built
Three miles of new wall built.  One hundred seven miles of existing wall repaired/reconditioned/replaced.

On 1,954 miles of US/Mexico border.  Well done in four years Donald.    

omh

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 13 Sep 2020, 12:40 pm » wrote: Living proof that the primary requirement for being a conservative confederate is the ability to lie to oneself.
what are you doing in this atmosphere really same as any other reproduction in the food chain mutually timed apart now? Pretending to be an exception to replacing those that conceived you to take their place after dead in the eternal exchange of DNA combinations so far.

Accountability for equal kinetic displacement. who is your character again and the we mob denying actual time for make believe possibilities governing humans cradle to grave with artificial intelligence invented through use of language arts to communicate between lifetimes mutually evolving 4 generations in the same atmosphere directly the numbers occupying space from now on. Just like every other replacement of plant, animal, predator, prey, asexual, male, female replacement that may or maynot become parents, may not DNA goes extinct. Sibling move it forward from here.

You are such a denier of actual life, is that because you been corrupted or just plain dishonest keeping it a secret?