Any Politician Who Supported Donald Trump....Without Question....

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
124 posts
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

There's no way you're gonna get into Jr. High with that kind of spelling.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

IkeBana » 13 Sep 2020, 12:40 pm » wrote: Living proof that the primary requirement for being a conservative confederate is the ability to lie to oneself.
Well then, maybe you could show me the quote of Trump stating that Mexico was going to send us check with a notation stating that is was the amount to pay for the wall?  Don't blame Trump simply because you're a gullible moron that's so easily fooled!  After all, who was it that was such a fool as to believe Obama when he lied hundreds of times about keeping your doctor and health insurance if you liked them, and that his plan would save you $2500 a year?  Dopes like you couldn't WAIT to get that fabulous plan that quickly turned to ****, and then try to blame Trump for it!  Yet I knew damn well it would fail miserably, and it did!

Personally, I believed Trump when he said he'd build the wall and it's being built just like he promised.
I believed he'd cut taxes and he did.
I believed he'd squash ISIS and he did.
I believed he'd end the Iran nuke deal and he did.
I believed he'd open up the Keystone XL and Dakota pipelines and he did.
I believed he'd end NAFTA and get us a better trade deal and he has.
I believed he'd end TPP and he did.
I believed he'd bring back manufacturing jobs and he has.
I believed he'd get us out of the stupid Kyoto Accords and he did.
I believed he'd raise wages and lower the unemployment rate and he did.
I believed he'd stop the war on coal and he did.
I believed he'd be tough on illegal immigration and he has been.
I believed he'd nominate strong conservative judges and justices and he has.

All the while, libs like you either didn't believe he'd do any of those things or didn't want them done, and that's too damn bad!
So it looks like YOU'RE the loser who's been lying to yourself!  Me, I backed a winner and will do so again!

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

omh » 13 Sep 2020, 12:49 pm » wrote:
You are such a denier of actual life, is that because you been corrupted or just plain dishonest keeping it a secret?
Actually I'm a social scientist with a social scientist's view of actual life.

I think you mean "you have been."  If I have been corrupted, it's by my attractiveness to women.  They don't seem to be able to help it, and I have been known to occasionally have limited skills at resisting it.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 13 Sep 2020, 12:56 pm » wrote: Well then, maybe you could show me the quote of Trump stating that Mexico was going to send us check with a notation stating that is was the amount to pay for the wall?
He said Mexico is going to pay for it, and like it.  No country writes a check to another country you **** cretin. 

https://youtu.be/BEAH5RRNBoA

You and I and every other American taxpayer is paying for it.  Every **** penny.

Last edited by Ike Bana on 13 Sep 2020, 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
IkeBana » 13 Sep 2020, 1:19 pm » wrote: Actually I'm a social scientist with a social scientist's view of actual life.

I think you mean "you have been."  If I have been corrupted, it's by my attractiveness to women.  They don't seem to be able to help it, and I have been known to occasionally have limited skills at resisting it.
Ooo baby! your my favorite schmuck! nasty thing that you are. LOLOLOL  

omh

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 13 Sep 2020, 1:19 pm » wrote: Actually I'm a social scientist with a social scientist's view of actual life.

before you became a social scientist denying life only exists as eternally timed apart so far, how did you arrive to giving up what you are in plain sight to hide behind mantra claiming to be anything other than reproductively timed apart now?

You feel it yet? your reality imploded completely. Guess what, you brought down the whole we mentality with it. only thing sustaining it is everyone still denying what life is in plain sight.

those that fail to learn from their own mistakes teach their children to compound the error one generation after another. here is to your greater good tomorrow crap.

see, no burned down anything, no riot, no hate, just want to fix what has gone wrong. Guess I get nailed to a cross next.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 13 Sep 2020, 1:26 pm » wrote: Ooo baby! your my favorite schmuck! nasty thing that you are. LOLOLOL
See what I mean?  It happens every time.

omh

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 13 Sep 2020, 1:54 pm » wrote: See what I mean?  It happens every time.
You bring it upon yourself.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 13 Sep 2020, 1:24 pm » wrote: He said Mexico is going to pay for it, and like it.  No country writes a check to another country you **** cretin. 

https://youtu.be/BEAH5RRNBoA

You and I and every other American taxpayer is paying for it.  Every **** penny.
Of course they wouldn't just write us a check!  So if you believed that they'd be paying for it through new tariffs and fees just like Trump meant, what's your **** problem?  Aren't we getting huge new amounts of money from the MCA trade deal Trump negotiated?  THAT is how Mexico is paying for it!  And you know what?  Even after the wall is fully paid for, we'll STILL be getting paid from Mexico thanks to that trade deal!  And Mexico IS happy about it, OR THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE SIGNED ON TO THE DEAL!!!

These facts are all obvious to any one who is not a brain-dead liberal!  And that's because you CHOOSE to disbelieve what Trump said and did, and can't stand the fact that he's succeeded and his supporters have won while you and your fellow Democrats remain total losers!

duck615

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 13 Sep 2020, 12:41 pm » wrote: Three miles of new wall built.  One hundred seven miles of existing wall repaired/reconditioned/replaced.

On 1,954 miles of US/Mexico border.  Well done in four years Donald.  

BUILD THE WALL... PISS **** LIBERAL **** OFF

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 13 Sep 2020, 12:56 pm » wrote:
IkeBana » 13 Sep 2020, 12:40 pm » wrote: Living proof that the primary requirement for being a conservative confederate is the ability to lie to oneself.

Well then, maybe you could show me the quote of Trump stating that Mexico was going to send us check with a notation stating that is was the amount to pay for the wall? 

AWWWWRIIIIIIIGHT.....the SPANKY HUSTLE!!!!

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Ike » wrote:
Zeets2 » 13 Sep 2020, 12:56 pm » wrote: Well then, maybe you could show me the quote of Trump stating that Mexico was going to send us check with a notation stating that is was the amount to pay for the wall?

He said Mexico is going to pay for it, and like it.  No country writes a check to another country you **** cretin. 

Gee.....sounds like Mexico ALREADY KNEW HOW THAT GAME WAS PLAYED....AND, SPANKY GOT HIS OWN *** CAUGHT IN THE WRINGER!!!!!

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 13 Sep 2020, 1:24 pm » wrote: He said Mexico is going to pay for it, and like it.  No country writes a check to another country you **** cretin. 

Mexico is paying large amounts to close their southern border after years of allowing illegals from other countries to pass right through into the US.

Illegal immigration is down something like 80%, saving the US many, many billions of dollars.

The better trade deal with Mexico will bring in a little more revenue.

Trump got the job done, so his supporters don't particularly care about minor details like did Mexico pay for every penny or just a large part.

Big freaking deal.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 13 Sep 2020, 3:56 pm » wrote:

Mexico is paying large amounts to close their southern border after years of allowing illegals from other countries to pass right through into the US.

You forgot to say BELIEVE ME, again.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q4_sVysd2c

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

omh » 13 Sep 2020, 1:57 pm » wrote: You bring it upon yourself.
I wasn't complaining.  He actually thinks I was complaining?  

omh

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 13 Sep 2020, 4:29 pm » wrote: I wasn't complaining.
I know, you were shaming and blaming flaming others to fight among themselves so you can collect what they lost during battle. I get how your social science works subliminally between lines of communication. Its that naturally centered thing I navigate by you demand everyone else go by clock and calendar semantics of space time continuum.

omh

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 13 Sep 2020, 4:29 pm » wrote: I wasn't complaining.  He actually thinks I was complaining?
I know, you were shaming and blaming flaming others to fight among themselves so you can collect what they lost during battle. I get how your social science works subliminally between lines of communication. Its that naturally centered thing I navigate by you demand everyone else go by clock and calendar semantics of space time continuum.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 13 Sep 2020, 3:56 pm » wrote: Mexico is paying large amounts to close their southern border after years of allowing illegals from other countries to pass right through into the US.

Illegal immigration is down something like 80%, saving the US many, many billions of dollars.
Paying large amounts of money to whom?  Not to this **** country.

Apprehensions are up 80%. That's nice.  All that means is that ICE is arresting more people.  That does not mean there is a similar reduction in the number of illegals entering the country.  Show us the data on the reduction in the number of people illegally entering the country.

Arrests increasing by 80% just means arrests are up by 80%. It doesn't mean that the number of people entering the country illegally is down by 80%.

Ya lying ****.

Meantime show us a funds transfer from the government of Mexico to the Goverment of the US that has paid for the measly 110+ miles of repaired fencing on a 1,954 mile stretch of border.  There ain't any.  If there was, Trump would have run it up the flagpole a long time ago.  Mexico hasn't paid ****.

Last edited by Ike Bana on 13 Sep 2020, 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

omh

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 13 Sep 2020, 4:38 pm » wrote: Paying large amounts of money to whom?

Apprehensions are up 80%. That's nice.  All that means is that ICE is arresting more people.  That does not mean there is a similar reduction in the number of illegals entering the country.  Show us the reduction in the number of people getting in to the country.
scientist of deflecting, at it again.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

omh » 13 Sep 2020, 4:44 pm » wrote: scientist of deflecting, at it again.
****.  It's a **** lie to say that illegal entering of the country is down by 80% when the data only say that arrests are up by 80%.

If somebody has any data that directly supports a decrease in the numbers of people illegally entering the country, I would like to see it.
Last edited by Ike Bana on 13 Sep 2020, 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.