Any Politician Who Supported Donald Trump....Without Question....

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
123 posts
omh

Share      Unread post

You do realize what nightmares are while day dreaming? Your intellectual mind is debunked and all you have left is an invalid script to recite socially.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Zeets2 » 27 Aug 2020, 2:55 pm » wrote:
Phoenix68.2.0 » 30 Jun 2020, 12:07 am » wrote: .....Should be disregarded, in the future.
They don't get a second-chance to redeem themselves.
The Dems have fallen for that routine, often-enough, already.

Who the hell are you to declare that ANY politician winning his seat by an election should not have the full authority of any other?
  "KEEP YOUR HEADS, UP!! EYES TO THE SKY!!
YA' DON'T WANNA GET HIT, BY ONE O' THESE SUCKERS....ON THEIR WAY DOWN!!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJVDe_345oc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvMgfLHhotI

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Yeah, your left-wing propaganda is sure to convince people who know far better than a dope like you how many great things Trump has done for the country.

You'll be hugging your pillow and weeping come election night, so be prepared, fool!

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 08 Oct 2020, 6:48 pm » wrote:

Yeah, your left-wing propaganda is sure to convince people who know far better than a dope like you how many great things Trump has done for the country.

I'm doing the best I can!!

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 13 Sep 2020, 9:04 am » wrote:
I was there, dickhead!  And I had to deal with what his stupidity did to businesses like mine all across the country, while dopes like you wonder why the economy he ran spent his whole 8 years in the toilet, with policies that were even more detrimental than the second worst Democrat ever, peanut boy Jimmy Carter!

You've been consuming too-many o' those Texas-approved history-textbooks, Skippy!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-68iTvhWNB0

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Phoenix68.2.0 » 13 Oct 2020, 6:56 am » wrote:

You've been consuming too-many o' those Texas-approved history-textbooks, Skippy!!!!
I had no need to qualify the mess Obama made of the economy by reading a "history textbook" you fool!  I spoke of first-hand business-owner experiences to make my determination.  Only an inexperienced dolt like yourself would need to consult a book to confirm what is happening before your eyes, and that certainly indicates your lack of any.

solon

Share      Unread post

Zeets is of course a LIAR and one of the most brainwashed morons on the planet with ZERO understanding of any issue he spews LIES about there is NO DISPUTE that Obama took over the economy during the WORST economic disaster since the great depression and turned it around and gave Trump a STRONG economy there is no way to rationally deny this so he LIES. Saying OBAMA made a mess of the economy is blatand and mind boggling stupidity Zeets is a LIAR

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 13 Oct 2020, 5:55 pm » wrote:
Phoenix68.2.0 » 13 Oct 2020, 6:56 am » wrote:

I had no need to qualify the mess Obama made of the economy by reading a "history textbook" you fool!  I spoke of first-hand business-owner experiences......

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

solon » 13 Oct 2020, 6:00 pm » wrote: Zeets is of course a LIAR and one of the most brainwashed morons on the planet with ZERO understanding of any issue he spews LIES about there is NO DISPUTE that Obama took over the economy during the WORST economic disaster since the great depression.....

Trump-lemmings aren't (exactly) what could be considered historians.....

"U.S. Economy Screwed"
January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:
  • Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy.

• The “bad debt” problem is not just “sub-prime” folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, “high quality” mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

• Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

• The question now is not “will there be a recession?” but how bad will it get?”

• The MOST optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. LESS optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.
 After blowing the last downturn, we’ve been worried this one since last summer.  We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Phoenix68.2.0 » 30 Jun 2020, 12:07 am » wrote: .....Should be disregarded, in the future.
I am starting to get the impression you do not like trump

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

FOS » 14 Oct 2020, 6:28 am » wrote:

I am starting to get the impression you do not like trump

No....this is more about the spineless/opportunistic Republicans....who WILLINGLY "bet" their entire political-longevity on following ONE, MORE BULLY....'cause they're born-and-bred pussies....like any other garden-variety "conservatives".

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 13 Sep 2020, 8:30 am » wrote: this will end with you and those like you being cancelled

Sorry.....we Dems are already working on a lil' variety, for this Republican admin.
Cleaning-up the economy,
one-more-time, is gettin' kinda boring.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

TPP

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 13 Oct 2020, 5:55 pm » wrote:
I had no need to qualify the mess Obama made of the economy......

"YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!!"

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 27 Aug 2020, 2:55 pm » wrote:
Who the hell are you to declare that ANY politician winning his seat by an election should not have the full authority of any other? 

I'm sure that means something....to someone.....

GOP Sen. Kelly Loeffler:
"
Not Familiar" With Trump's "Access Hollywood" Tape

October 28, 2020
"Sen. Kelly Loeffler, R-GA., claimed Wednesday night she was "not familiar" with President Donald Trump's now-infamous 2005 "Access Hollywood" tape where he described sexually assaulting women.

Loeffler, who is in a tight reelection race, gave a vague answer when local reporters asked Wednesday if she was aware Trump had been recorded talking about groping women, after saying previously she'd never disagreed with anything Trump has said or done."