Trump "white power" retweet set off five alarm fire' in WH

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
128 posts
DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Cannonpointer » 30 Jun 2020, 7:18 am » wrote: I was innocent - Ronjul caused some trouble.

I was thinking of a different banning.
Didn't you state something like you and Ronjul fit together like a hand in a glove?

After he publicly busted your arse? "Admonishment" is what he said. 

Last edited by DennisTheMenace on 30 Jun 2020, 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

nuckin futz

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 30 Jun 2020, 8:24 am » wrote: Are You still temp moderator?      
I hope so! Until Misty comes back! Head DICK TATOR to you! Miss! sniff      

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 30 Jun 2020, 8:46 am » wrote: I hope so! Until Misty comes back! Head DICK TATOR to you! Miss! sniff    

Is that why your up so early?      

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

nuckin futz

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 30 Jun 2020, 8:47 am » wrote: Is that why your up so early?    
Yes! I have to protect my hard won turf!      

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 30 Jun 2020, 8:57 am » wrote: Yes! I have to protect my hard won turf!    

And prey tell,  what won turf is in your imagination?        Liberal of the year award?

nuckin futz

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 30 Jun 2020, 9:03 am » wrote: And prey tell,  what won turf is in your imagination?        Liberal of the year award?
I'm afraid when Misty comes back, she will be FURIOUS at me!
What I did was the equivalent of a "Palace Coup"!!!!
She may just 'rip my lips'!

Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Antifa
When Misty gets back she's going to break out her wooden spoon. 

She has her crew building a new one right now. She broke the last one on the last miscreant.

Last edited by Phelix_Dacat on 30 Jun 2020, 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

peepee

Unread post

Famagusta » 30 Jun 2020, 5:53 am » wrote: My dad was in the army.

Old hen? I’ve still got eggs. They showed up on the ultrasound. I thought I might sell them.
...spamagusta has derailed this thread to brag about her old hen eggs... shouldn't you be watching the tucker carlson show, egg yokel?..   

Famagusta

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

peepee » 30 Jun 2020, 10:00 am » wrote: ...spamagusta has derailed this thread to brag about her old hen eggs... shouldn't you be watching the tucker carlson show, egg yokel?.. 
How could I be watching it, you ignorant yokel?

KFSW

Unread post

Dave Chappelle....""WHITE POWER"""

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
DennisTheMenace » 30 Jun 2020, 8:42 am » wrote: Didn't you state something like you and Ronjul fit together like a hand in a glove?

After he publicly busted your arse? "Admonishment" is what he said. 

Lol he's a curry ****** ****.
Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

nefarious101

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 30 Jun 2020, 6:43 am » wrote: The only one I know is persistence of memory - the angry autist who often threatened to destroy the forum.

I spend less and less time in the forums...life is getting too good to spend anymore time here than I do. The internet is an hysteria machine...Algore didn't nvent the internet...the internet invented Algore

KFSW

Unread post

God invented tits

nefarious101

Unread post

KFSW » 30 Jun 2020, 5:21 pm » wrote: God invented tits

Back in the old days women didn't have tits...only the rich could afford tits...tits are a social construct

KFSW

Unread post

nefarious101 » 30 Jun 2020, 5:40 pm » wrote: Back in the old days women didn't have tits...only the rich could afford tits...tits are a social construct
I love **** bouncy social constructs....  

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Trump is inflicted with the same thing as the me first cons. He only worry's about himself and not how thing effect other people. He is a me first con. Screw everybody else attitude.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

DennisTheMenace » 30 Jun 2020, 4:37 am » wrote:

Trump in clearly out of touch with reality.

I think he'd be classified as a certifiable lunatic in a clinical situation. 

Doctors would be putting a size 3X straight jacket on him. 

President Donald Trump set off a "five-alarm fire" in the White House on Sunday morning after he retweeted a video of one of his supporters saying "white power,"according to two White House officials.

The video remained on the president's Twitter page, where he has 82 million followers, for more than three hours because White House officials couldn't reach him to ask him to delete it, the two officials said. The president was at his golf club in Virginia and had put his phone down, the officials said.

Aides also tried unsuccessfully to reach deputy chief of staff Dan Scavino to ask him to delete the retweet, officials said.

Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., added to the urgency when he called the tweet "indefensible" and demanded that the president take it down during an interview on CNN, the officials said.

Once officials were able to reach the president, he agreed to delete it, they said.

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany and senior adviser Jared Kushner were among those trying to contain the fallout. McEnany said Monday that Trump had watched the video before retweeting it but didn't hear his supporter say "white power."

Officials said the president gets a deluge of content from aides and allies, with one of them saying the "white power" incident was a "lesson to all of us in the White House to be more aware of what's out there."

In April, the president retweeted a posting that included the hashtag "#FireFauci."When asked at the time whether he had noticed the hashtag when he retweeted it, the president said, "Yeah, I notice everything."

​​​​​​And the trumptannic keeps sinking. 

It's weird that they say Biden has problems with cognitive thinking. 

SJConspirator

Unread post

Politics: Green

Trump knows that only 14% of the population is black. By embracing white power, he drew a line in the sand, declaring his enemies. That is an important step in the path to power, all great leaders have enemies, struggles, battles. That was Obama’s problem, he avoided conflict, tried to be a Uniter. Divisive hate mongers like Trump accrue more power than peacemakers.

The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George