Susan Rice

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
21 posts
Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

No....Susan Rice DID NOT Support The Iraq War
July 2, 2020

"I DON'T NEED THIS!!!!!"

nefarious101

Unread post

Susan Rice?....wasn't she in the Majik Negro Crime Family?

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

nuckin futz

Unread post

Politics: Independent

nefarious101 » 04 Jul 2020, 4:18 pm » wrote: Susan Rice?....wasn't she in the Majik Negro Crime Family?
They know where you live! I RATTED you out!      

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

nefarious101 » 04 Jul 2020, 4:18 pm » wrote: Susan Rice?....wasn't she in the Majik Negro Crime Family?

Hell....she's one woman Spanky Trump DOES NOT WANT TO JERK-AROUND!!!

SHE'LL TURN THAT LOUD-MOUTHED LARD-*** EVERY-WAY-BUT-LOOSE!!!!!

nefarious101

Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 04 Jul 2020, 4:51 pm » wrote:
Hell....she's one woman Spanky Trump DOES NOT WANT TO JERK-AROUND!!!

SHE'LL TURN THAT LOUD-MOUTHED LARD-*** EVERY-WAY-BUT-LOOSE!!!!!

you do realize the was no real majik don't you?...just Fake MSM hype and broken promises, especially to his own people

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

nefarious101 » 04 Jul 2020, 4:57 pm » wrote:

you do realize the was no real majik don't you?...just Fake MSM hype and broken promises, especially to his own people

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Trump "Picks Putin Over Our Troops
July 5, 2020

"Former national security adviser Susan Rice says Trump sided with Russian President Vladimir Putin following news that Russia allegedly offered bounties for those who targeted American soldiers in Afghanistan.

"In everything Trump's done since, from dismissing the intelligence and standing up for Putin at Helsinki, to inviting him back into the G7 against the objections of our long-standing allies, to unilaterally withdrawing a third of our troops from Germany, all these steps benefit Putin."

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Susan Rice

Coming-up on Morning Joe.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
She is definitely on Durhams naughty list. I hope Joe picks her.
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Phoenix68.2.0 » 14 Jul 2020, 7:00 am » wrote: Susan Rice

Coming-up on Morning Joe.

HA HA HA. You watch MSLSD with 4- Eyes and Mica.  Figures...                

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Last edited by Phoenix68.2.0 on 01 Aug 2020, 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skews13

Unread post

NeoConvict » 14 Jul 2020, 7:02 am » wrote: She is definitely on Durhams naughty list. I hope Joe picks her.
I don't. I want Tammy Duckworth. I want Rice as Director of National Intelligence.

RollingRock

Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

Beer
skews13 » 01 Aug 2020, 12:38 pm » wrote: I don't. I want Tammy Duckworth. I want Rice as Director of National Intelligence.
I think Tammy Duckworth would be outstanding.  Rice would be good as DNI.  I wonder if Biden will pick Kamala Harris as AG.

"A nation will not survive morally or economically when a few have so much yet so many have so little." ....Bernie Sanders

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

skews13 » 01 Aug 2020, 12:38 pm » wrote:
NeoConvict » 14 Jul 2020, 7:02 am » wrote: She is definitely on Durhams naughty list. I hope Joe picks her.
I don't. I want Tammy Duckworth. I want Rice as Director of National Intelligence.

Who'd know, BETTER, who should be plugged-into Director of National Intelligence, than Susan Rice??

I prefer a
VP who's got the EXPERIENCE to make those kind o' suggestions to Joe Biden!!

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Susan Rice Has Spent YEARS In The White House
July 18, 2020

"He's seen her not just in good times, but on really hard days," said Valerie Jarrett, a former senior adviser to Obama. "He trusts her. He would rely on her wise counsel. He would know that even if he disagreed with her he wouldn't have to worry about whether or not she's a team player. She would be."

Rice has foreign policy experience that spans decades, not only as a national security adviser, widely considered one of the toughest jobs in government, but also as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations. She also served on the National Security Council under President Bill Clinton and as assistant secretary of state for African Affairs within the State Department."

Olivaw

Unread post

I think Susan Rice would be an excellent pick for VP. She is accomplished and experienced. She’s no politician.

Some express concern that she would rile up the Trump cult but we shouldn’t care. Deplorables lost the privilege of being taken seriously when they became apologists for the worst president in history.
Science is not a liberal conspiracy.