Vote-By-Mail: Is Turtle McConnell PURPOSELY Tryin' To Take-Down Our Electoral-Process....

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
172 posts
Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Phoenix68.2.0 » 28 Jul 2020, 10:01 pm » wrote: GOP Pitching VOTING-BY-MAIL!!!!
July 24, 2020
"The North Carolina Republican Party is telling its voters to vote by mail this year, despite President Donald Trump's repeated criticism of that option.

A party mailer addressed this month to North Carolina conservatives includes a ballot request form and asks them to "request your absentee ballot today." It includes a seal-of-approval tweet from the president himself."

Nobody knows the millions of goblins I've seen hobbled by Consistency...

Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

omh

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 29 Jul 2020, 8:41 am » wrote: Nobody knows the millions of goblins I've seen hobbled by Consistency...
I do and socially I am nobody of significance as proportionately here in the numbers of the species specifically timed apart now.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
omh » 29 Jul 2020, 8:46 am » wrote: I do and socially I am nobody of significance as proportionately here in the numbers of the species specifically timed apart now.
Name 3.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

omh

Unread post

3 what? Methodologies.

I can name 10. I can add 10 event horizons that never change while people never stay the same population from now on as timed apart here in this atmosphere.

You debate potential outcomes, I discuss kinetic separation so far.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
omh » 29 Jul 2020, 8:58 am » wrote: 3 what? Methodologies.

I can name 10. I can add 10 event horizons that never change while people never stay the same population from now on as timed apart here in this atmosphere.

You debate potential outcomes, I discuss kinetic separation so far.
Hobbled goblins.

I repeat slogans.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
We would be better with four more years of Trump than a year under biden and three under Kamela Harris. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

omh

Unread post

Really?

constantly occurring event horizons that never change position while lifetimes never stay the same compounding details since a fertilized cell added so far.

inorganic side of molecular combined characteristics of the periodic table sustaining this universal point of displacement actively 3rd rock from this star uniquely timed apart from the rest of the universe workign the same way so far. Don't forget a closed system is saturated with subatomic matter not having a nuclei to form a molecular form as gaseous, liquid, mineral characteristics combinignto become objects universally here perpetually balancing as individual cycles as galaxies, solar systems, planets with and without atmospheres, moons, asteroid belts, etc.

organic use of eroded inorganci material i specific atmosphereic conditions to sustain inversion and conversion to proportionately here reproductions.

Now event horizons, midnight, dawn, noon, dusk, intellectual am and pm by longitude and latitude, with solstices and equinoxes sustaining opposite seasons each side of the equator, and Oh every action has expontnetial actions equal and opposite reactions from each object universally positioned here now.

Again simultaneously here spontaneously individualy existing so far, during occupying space as timed apart, from now until not ever again as arrived. Thermol dynamics.

Am i explaining energy, force, power, results, balance, perpetual motion sustaining perpetual balancing beginning to end of each cycle present kinetically existing now.

Wait, mapping social outcomes from now on statistically averaging everythignso far against the future only developing from now on. Just where do you think vocabulary created all this? Words are tools to navigate honestly within it.

People corrupted the tools to make life easier to deal with compounding simplicity of life doesn't exceed now. Original sin. See I am not tempting anyone to believe now isn't eternity and everyone else refuses to accept now is Eternity.

that makes me the second coming, antichrist, Nostradamus's one male prophecy that just cam about as the Mayan calendar recycles every 52,000 years.

but all I am is just another reproduction timed apart so far as proportinately here.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

UP YERZ, SPANKY!!!!
July 30, 2020

deezer shoove

Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Olivaw » 28 Jul 2020, 11:34 pm » wrote: Liberals built this country. We’ll still be building it long after the current version of conservative lunacy fades away.

Bammy said "You didn't build that."

What a positive person he was...    

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

deezer shoove

Unread post

Misty » 10 Jul 2020, 9:57 am » wrote: Moscow Mitch doesn't want mail in ballots because Russia can't hack them.

Mail fraud is easy for all your dead people to vote.
Non-citizens and cats can vote too. Dead cats, no less...

Please seat yourself.

Olivaw

Unread post

deezershoove » 30 Jul 2020, 10:51 pm » wrote: Bammy said "You didn't build that."

You left out most of the quote and the context. Obama was correct, which may explain why he went on to defeat Romney handily. Those were happy days, weren’t they? We had a real president who cared more about Americans than Russian kleptocrats.   

https://www.factcheck.org/2012/07/you-d ... -unedited/
Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

Olivaw

Unread post

deezershoove » 30 Jul 2020, 10:53 pm » wrote: Mail fraud is easy for all your dead people to vote.
Non-citizens and cats can vote too. Dead cats, no less...
Nobody I know has any dead people. Is it customary to keep dead people and cats in your neck of the woods? 

Olivaw

Unread post

NeoConvict » 29 Jul 2020, 9:03 am » wrote: We would be better with four more years of Trump than a year under biden and three under Kamela Harris.
We’ve yet to see how much damage Trump will do in the next four months. Four years is out of the question. Sorry.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

deezershoove » 30 Jul 2020, 10:51 pm » wrote: Bammy said "You didn't build that."

.....And, much-better-informed than the average.....least-educated.....Teabaggers/Trumpoids.
"There's nowhere else in the world, nowhere else in the world, that people can accrue the kind of fortunes that happen here. And that's because of the kind of country we have.

And the kind of country we have is a function of the taxes that we pay to provide security, we have a stable market, you can predict next week will be pretty much like the week before.

We have the most immense investment being made by our government in advancing businesses by supporting the enormous research industry that's going on in this country. And it's that piece of government expenditure that which has everything to do with the health and robustness of our economy."

omh

Unread post

Olivaw » 28 Jul 2020, 11:34 pm » wrote: Liberals built this country. We’ll still be building it long after the current version of conservative lunacy fades away.
Someone needs to nuke your stupidity, not takes sides enabling it to continue. Guess I am the only one willing.

Social progressives build humanity globally to each nation historically centered so far geographically with intellectual practices of training brains to honor self deception over adapting to time as spaced apart now in ancestral positions so far. Academically, artistically, spiritually, politically, economically, socially, each ancestor added to the atmosphere so far.

Maybe I won't use typos and bad punctuation to spell it out for you. ^^^^^^ Covers the history of civilization as ancestrlly played out so far.

deezer shoove

Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 31 Jul 2020, 6:45 am » wrote:
.....And, much-better-informed than the average.....least-educated.....Teabaggers/Trumpoids.
"There's nowhere else in the world, nowhere else in the world, that people can accrue the kind of fortunes that happen here. And that's because of the kind of country we have.

And the kind of country we have is a function of the taxes that we pay to provide security, we have a stable market, you can predict next week will be pretty much like the week before.

We have the most immense investment being made by our government in advancing businesses by supporting the enormous research industry that's going on in this country. And it's that piece of government expenditure that which has everything to do with the health and robustness of our economy."

I don't read ransom notes. Choose a font, scatterbrain.

Please seat yourself.

deezer shoove

Unread post

Olivaw » 30 Jul 2020, 11:40 pm » wrote: Nobody I know has any dead people. Is it customary to keep dead people and cats in your neck of the woods?

Try reading a broader range, tunnel vision.
You might make out what the references mean before knuckling your keyboard.

Please seat yourself.

deezer shoove

Unread post

Olivaw » 30 Jul 2020, 11:38 pm » wrote: You left out most of the quote and the context. Obama was correct, which may explain why he went on to defeat Romney handily. Those were happy days, weren’t they? We had a real president who cared more about Americans than Russian kleptocrats.   

https://www.factcheck.org/2012/07/you-d ... -unedited/

Oh wow, context is suddenly important?
When did you progs pick up that piece of intuition?

Please seat yourself.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

deezer » wrote:
Phoenix68.2.0 » 31 Jul 2020, 6:45 am » wrote:

I don't read ransom notes. Choose a font, scatterbrain.

Like I've said, before......I don't babysit, nor make special-allowances for, Teabaggers/Trumpoids.

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Misty » 10 Jul 2020, 9:57 am » wrote: Moscow Mitch doesn't want mail in ballots because Russia can't hack them.
3 Weeks After Primary, N.Y. Officials Still Can’t Say Who Won Key Races

Tens of thousands of absentee ballots in New York are still uncounted and many races have yet to be called. What will November look like?

More than three weeks after the New York primaries, election officials have not yet counted an untold number of mail-in absentee ballots, leaving numerous closely watched races unresolved, including two key Democratic congressional contests.The absentee ballot count — greatly inflated this year after the state expanded the vote-by-mail option because of the coronavirus pandemic — has been painstakingly slow, and hard to track, with no running account of the vote totals available.In some cases, the tiny number of ballots counted has bordered on the absurd: In the 12th Congressional District, where Representative Carolyn B. Maloney is fighting for her political life against her challenger, Suraj Patel, only 800 of some 65,000 absentee ballots had been tabulated as of Wednesday, according to Mr. Patel, though thousands had been disqualified.

And:

On Friday, one race was finally called, as Jamaal Bowman, a middle-school principal from Yonkers who had the support of the Democratic Party’s progressive wing, was declared the winner in the 16th Congressional District, which straddles the city’s northern border. He defeated Representative Eliot L. Engel, a longtime congressman with ample establishment backing.The delays in New York’s primaries raise huge concerns about how the state will handle the general election in November, and may offer a cautionary note for other states as they weigh whether to embrace, and how to implement, a vote-by-mail system because of the pandemic.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/17/nyre ... imary.html

That is the NY Times.  Not a right wing source. 

“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html