Vote-By-Mail: Is Turtle McConnell PURPOSELY Tryin' To Take-Down Our Electoral-Process....

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
172 posts
Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Huey » 31 Jul 2020, 10:09 am » wrote: 3 Weeks After Primary, N.Y. Officials Still Can’t Say Who Won Key Races

Tens of thousands of absentee ballots in New York are still uncounted and many races have yet to be called. What will November look like?

More than three weeks after the New York primaries, election officials have not yet counted an untold number of mail-in absentee ballots, leaving numerous closely watched races unresolved, including two key Democratic congressional contests.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/17/nyre ... imary.html

I guess you overlooked these parts.....

"The primary reason for the delays is the sheer number of absentee ballots: In New York City, 403,203 ballots were mailed for the June primary; as a comparison, just 76,258 absentee and military ballots were counted in New York City in the 2008 general election, when Barack Obama was elected president.

Election officials said they were left scrambling when Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo decided in late April to send absentee ballot applications to every registered voter; a May court decision that reinstituted a June presidential primary also complicated matters.

Officials said they were also hamstrung by outdated technology, including using toner-and-tray copiers, instead of computerized scanners, to handle requests from candidates for copies of absentee ballots; those copies are often used in legal challenges to try to restore disqualified ballots or challenge the legitimacy of others." . This is pretty-much the same situation as the Obamacare rollout....when you whiners/complainers didn't know what-the-**** you were talking-about, then, either.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

July 29, 2020

"It’s true that USPS is recommending voters who plan to vote by mail get their ballots in transit well before Election Day, but voters have a bit more time to do so than the above post suggests.

In a statement, the USPS noted that voters should request ballots no less than 15 days in advance, and notes that most voters can mail them a week in advance of Election Day."

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Phoenix68.2.0 » 31 Jul 2020, 10:33 am » wrote:
"The primary reason for the delays is the sheer number of absentee ballots: In New York City, 403,203 ballots were mailed for the June primary; as a comparison, just 76,258 absentee and military ballots were counted in New York City in the 2008 general election, when Barack Obama was elected president.

Election officials said they were left scrambling when Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo decided in late April to send absentee ballot applications to every registered voter; a May court decision that reinstituted a June presidential primary also complicated matters.

Officials said they were also hamstrung by outdated technology, including using toner-and-tray copiers, instead of computerized scanners, to handle requests from candidates for copies of absentee ballots; those copies are often used in legal challenges to try to restore disqualified ballots or challenge the legitimacy of others." . This is pretty-much the same situation as the Obamacare rollout....when you whiners/complainers didn't know what-the-**** you were talking-about, then, either.

No  **** Inspector gadget.  That is the point.
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Huey » 31 Jul 2020, 10:56 am » wrote:
Phoenix68.2.0 » 31 Jul 2020, 10:33 am » wrote:

No  **** Inspector gadget.  That is the point.

conservative: 

: believing in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society
: not liking or accepting changes or new ideas

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Phoenix68.2.0 » 31 Jul 2020, 11:37 am » wrote: conservative: 

: believing in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society
: not liking or accepting changes or new ideas

Hey, if you don’t care about getting nationwide results until Jan 21 go for it.

i have no problem with change ****.  But have it working first.

“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Huey » 31 Jul 2020, 11:39 am » wrote: Hey, if you don’t care about getting nationwide results until Jan 21 go for it.

i have no problem with change ****.  But have it working first.

Yeah, 'cause.....the first-release of new software has ALWAYS WORKED, WELL....IN THE PAST, RIGHT????

Olivaw

Unread post

deezershoove » 31 Jul 2020, 9:52 am » wrote: Try reading a broader range, tunnel vision.
You might make out what the references mean before knuckling your keyboard.
Nah, you took a nose dive into absurdity with your dead people vote fiction. Sometimes it’s nice to show you wingers just how ridiculous you sound. 

You do understand that the existence of people who have passed away on voter rolls proves nothing?

You do know that Trump’s celebrated vote fraud commission was quietly disbanded after it found no evidence of widespread vote fraud? 
Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Seems as tho trump doesn't want to stop the virus at all.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Yeah.....Spanky's FULL-O'-****, ALRIGHT!!!!
July 30, 2020

"Oregon has conducted elections entirely by mail since becoming the first state to adopt this approach in 1998. There’s no in-person voting, and in the five presidential elections since, we’ve seen nary a “hanging chad,” nor widespread voter fraud allegations, and, Oregonians will tell you, it’s easy: As NBC News neatly explained two years ago: “You don’t have to ask for the ballot, it just arrives. There are no forms to fill out, no voter ID, no technology except paper and stamps. If you don’t want to pay for a stamp, you can drop your ballot in a box at one of the state’s hundreds of collection sites.”  In our state, voters decide questions large and small by mail: In May, Portland voters sent the incumbent Democratic mayor into a runoff with a left-leaning challenger and passed an important referendum to fund homeless services. In rural Baker City, voters approved the sale of a surplus backhoe.

Oregons vote-by-mail system has evolved to make voter participation more robust: In 2015, Gov. Kate Brown (D) signed a “motor voter” law that automatically registers drivers to vote, unless they opt out. A Center for American Progress study co-written by a Reed College political scientist found that the program added 116,000 unlikely voters to the rolls, and resulted in 40,000 “previously disengaged people” casting ballots in 2016, making the electorate more diverse."

deezer shoove

Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Olivaw » 31 Jul 2020, 1:31 pm » wrote: Nah, you took a nose dive into absurdity with your dead people vote fiction. Sometimes it’s nice to show you wingers just how ridiculous you sound. 

You do understand that the existence of people who have passed away on voter rolls proves nothing?

You do know that Trump’s celebrated vote fraud commission was quietly disbanded after it found no evidence of widespread vote fraud?

You don't want to believe your **** commanders would be so deceitful.
I, on the other hand, believe your ilk is capable of anything for The Party.

You could not be more tedious.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Olivaw

Unread post

deezershoove » 31 Jul 2020, 9:02 pm » wrote: You don't want to believe your **** commanders would be so deceitful.
I, on the other hand, believe your ilk is capable of anything for The Party.

You could not be more tedious.
Uh huh. Trump’s Vote Integrity Commission was formed to much fanfare. It promised to blow the lid off millions of illegal votes for Hillary Clinton. It came up empty.  It quietly wrapped up and the Republican members slinked back to their respective rocks.     

Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud

Does the tedium of your talking points consistently collapsing get to you? 

Last edited by Olivaw on 31 Jul 2020, 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

deezer shoove

Unread post

Olivaw » 31 Jul 2020, 9:28 pm » wrote: Uh huh. Trump’s Vote Integrity Commission Was formed to much fanfare. It promised to blow the lid off millions of illegal votes for Hillary Clinton. It came up empty.     Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud
tldr

Please seat yourself.

Olivaw

Unread post

Then allow me summarize it for you, cultboy.  Deezershoove was called on a lie. He’s butthurt.  

deezer shoove

Unread post

Olivaw » 31 Jul 2020, 9:33 pm » wrote: Then allow me summarize it for you, cultboy.  Deezershoove was called on a lie. He’s butthurt.
Did you win? Your font says so.
I still didn't read it and your summary is most likely ****.
Try again. Make me care.  

edit:
! got curious after all... 
So, my LIE was "believing you and your ilk will do anything for The Party"?
What was the lie, FakeBoy? 
Please explain because as far as I know I DO actually believe that...  

Please seat yourself.

duck615

Unread post

Olivaw is the biggest pathological liar here

deezer shoove

Unread post

duck615 » 31 Jul 2020, 9:39 pm » wrote: Olivaw is the biggest pathological liar here
One desperate little straw grasper.
The dumb **** actually KNOWS what I don't believe...   

I'm sure my opinions are all wrong, too.   

Please seat yourself.

Olivaw

Unread post

deezershoove » 31 Jul 2020, 9:38 pm » wrote: Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud
PORTLAND, Maine — The now-disbanded voting integrity commission launched by the Trump administration uncovered no evidence to support claims of widespread voter fraud, according to an analysis of administration documents released Friday.
 In a letter to Vice President Mike Pence and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who are both Republicans and led the commission, Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap said the documents show there was a “pre-ordained outcome” and that drafts of a commission report included a section on evidence of voter fraud that was “glaringly empty.”

deezer shoove

Unread post

Read the previous couple posts dumb ***...

Please seat yourself.

Olivaw

Unread post

deezershoove » 31 Jul 2020, 9:46 pm » wrote: One desperate little straw grasper.
The dumb **** actually KNOWS what I don't believe...   

I'm sure my opinions are all wrong, too. 
Turning to the pathetically inept Duncy615 for emotional support.  Tell us again how you don’t care .  

duck615

Unread post

Poor Olivaw, still sucking on mommas teet