This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

FOS » 28 Oct 2020, 12:15 pm » wrote: Well he is a true intellectual. I believe he is mainly known for attempting to address the is-ought distinction in libertarian philosophy. I personally found his critique of democracy and the correlation between time preference and civilization quite interesting.

You could forgo opinions until you read his work I guess.

He is libertarian and I am fascist so naturally I do not agree with him on many things. But I regard his world view to be sophisticated and internally consistent.
living for reality is giving away understanding why life works in plain sight as ancestrally positioned as proportionately here.

annLee

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

When will you leave the Republican party?

omh

Share      Unread post

annLee » 18 Nov 2020, 8:53 pm » wrote: When will you leave the Republican party?
reality is electing the lesser of two evils, and the republican party is the lesser of several evils combined.

annLee

Share      Unread post

omh » 18 Nov 2020, 9:11 pm » wrote: reality is electing the lesser of two evils, and the republican party is the lesser of several evils combined.

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

omh

Share      Unread post

annLee » 18 Nov 2020, 9:12 pm » wrote: :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  
You ally with anyone that won't accept life is limited to mutually evolving since conceived so far so mob rule prevails socially until extinciton. the republicans atleast allow individual liberty while paying to stay within a national identity base of deniers.

that is a lesser of several evils. I cannot out vote a mob anymore than I can outfight them whn they can orchestrate society to blacklist me from making a living within geographical area I reside in.

I understand all angles of how corruption dictates from "do as we say or else.".

annLee

Share      Unread post

omh » 18 Nov 2020, 9:17 pm » wrote: You ally with anyone that won't accept life is limited to mutually evolving since conceived so far so mob rule prevails socially until extinciton. the republicans atleast allow individual liberty while paying to stay within a national identity base of deniers.

that is a lesser of several evils. I cannot out vote a mob anymore than I can outfight them whn they can orchestrate society to blacklist me from making a living within geographical area I reside in.

I understand all angles of how corruption dictates from "do as we say or else.".

HUH?

annLee

Share      Unread post

???????????????????

omh

Share      Unread post

annLee » 18 Nov 2020, 9:20 pm » wrote:
omh » 18 Nov 2020, 9:17 pm » wrote: You ally with anyone that won't accept life is limited to mutually evolving since conceived so far so mob rule prevails socially until extinciton. the republicans atleast allow individual liberty while paying to stay within a national identity base of deniers.

HUH?
annLee » 28 Dec 2020, 8:53 pm » wrote: ???????????????????
too much for your 2 dimensional socially trained mind. shame you don't use instinctive awareness.