Tucker Carlson Suddenly Taking A "Long Planned" Vacation

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
67 posts
duck615

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 16 Jul 2020, 5:33 pm » wrote: I know what happened and it had nothing to do with you. 

You also went after BD.

How about you quit whining and crying like a spoiled little *******. It reflects poorly on you.
What happened to willfranklin had everything to do with me... He abused his mod powers and I called it on him...

annLee

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

FIRE HIM

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
duck615 » 16 Jul 2020, 5:59 pm » wrote: What happened to willfranklin had everything to do with me... He abused his mod powers and I called it on him...
Wrong. The fool had it in for Will long before he bought that site. He fired Will day one. Then he promoted him to moderator again. Then he permanently banned him. 

He also phucked with BD, RR and Skews.  

It has zero to do with your whiney threads and everything to do with ******’s lack of emotional maturity.  
The only way Trump gets to 270 is if he loses 50 pounds

duck615

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 16 Jul 2020, 8:30 pm » wrote: Wrong. The fool had it in for Will long before he bought that site. He fired Will day one. Then he promoted him to moderator again. Then he permanently banned him. 

It has zero to do with your whiney threads and everything to do with ******’s lack of emotional maturity.

all of them were lying crying liberal *******...
but willfranklin **** with the wrong person...

annLee

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

duck615 » 16 Jul 2020, 9:07 pm » wrote: all of them were lying crying liberal *******...

For a Deacon in a Evangelical church you are really evilous  

omh

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 16 Jul 2020, 8:30 pm » wrote: Wrong. The fool had it in for Will long before he bought that site. He fired Will day one. Then he promoted him to moderator again. Then he permanently banned him. 

emotional maturity? where is yours? Society's child defending hypothetical stardards as all you will accept as truth because actual way life works doesn't matter in your collective mentality of anything else is possible.

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
omh » 17 Jul 2020, 12:54 pm » wrote: emotional maturity? where is yours? Society's child defending hypothetical stardards as all you will accept as truth because actual way life works doesn't matter in your collective mentality of anything else is possible.
Well there you go getting all preachy again. Lighten up, sole. It will be good for your soul. 
The only way Trump gets to 270 is if he loses 50 pounds

omh

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 17 Jul 2020, 1:15 pm » wrote: Well there you go getting all preachy again. Lighten up, sole. It will be good for your soul.
Preaching is commanding everyone to give up their individual time conceived to dead on understanding life in plain sight living only happens as simultaneously alive when spontaneously existing conception to decomposed occupying space so far.

Your reality only offers statistically averaged tomorrow for total obedience to maybes from now on. I simply describe how life really funcitons per reproduction added from now on.

Defeat corruption doesn't happen when a population refuses to accept life in plain sight and kinetic total sum individually changing shape and form total sum never stays as it arrived.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

I don't watch Tucker Carlson (or teevee at all for that matter), but if he comes back and his tune changes, you can 100% bet he's been cucked like a little *******. My money is on Fox News being more concerned about their "public image" than the fact that Tucker had a very popular TV show.

(IOW Carlson will still have his show, but he will mirror your typical conjob talking points spewer like Lush Rimjob)

The pendulum will eventually swing the other way, as it did under Joseph Stalin (who made changes in cultural and social policy that would make a group like "Focus on the Family" speechless), but now is not the time. If you go against the post-modern left-wing mob, you will drown in the tsunami.

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

duck615 » 16 Jul 2020, 9:07 pm » wrote: all of them were lying crying liberal *******...
  So tuff aren't ya'?
 It's a wonder any liberal is alive with you around.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Squatchman » 18 Jul 2020, 6:29 am » wrote:   So tuff aren't ya'?
He's been whining about fake censorship for days.  I assume it's a he. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Squatchman » 18 Jul 2020, 6:29 am » wrote:   So tuff aren't ya'?
says the well scripted character trained at situational ethics standing against honesty on how life exists in plain sight always using language as a planed separation of self evident behavior pretending reality is larger than the context you recite.

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

I wonder where Tucker goes fishing?

omh

Share      Unread post

Squatchman » 18 Jul 2020, 10:41 am » wrote: I wonder where Tucker goes fishing?
Like every other cheerleader per ideology does at all networks reporting the "news" erupting from triggered emotional responses to parable use of the same language, ancestrally typecasting each reproduction added from now on.

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

omh » 18 Jul 2020, 11:06 am » wrote: Like every other cheerleader per ideology does at all networks reporting the "news" erupting from triggered emotional responses to parable use of the same language, ancestrally typecasting each reproduction added from now on.
  I'm not up on gibberish all that well but I was just wondering what he fishes for and where.
Common interests can lead to common ground.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

duck615 » 16 Jul 2020, 5:59 pm » wrote: What happened to willfranklin had everything to do with me... He abused his mod powers and I called it on him...

You're nothing but a sniveling little tattletale ****. Given the chance, I could remove that from you in a couple minutes.

omh

Share      Unread post

Squatchman » 18 Jul 2020, 10:05 pm » wrote:   I'm not up on gibberish all that well but I was just wondering what he fishes for and where.
Common interests can lead to common ground.
You aren't intellectually up to speed with universal perpetual balancing in plain sight either so anyone discussing instinctively navigating time as ancestrally here would be a foreign language to your mind developed socially after birth.

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

omh » 19 Jul 2020, 6:31 am » wrote: You aren't intellectually up to speed with universal perpetual balancing in plain sight either so anyone discussing instinctively navigating time as ancestrally here would be a foreign language to your mind developed socially after birth.
  I think someone tried to insult me.
 By a person who isn't even intellectually up to speed with my German Shepherd.
Will wonders never cease.

omh

Share      Unread post

Squatchman » 19 Jul 2020, 6:43 am » wrote:   I think someone tried to insult me.
 By a person who isn't even intellectually up to speed with my German Shepherd.
Will wonders never cease.
Honesty doesn't insult a denier, it reveals what they deny in plain sight and the deniers must make a decision from then on that changes their behavior rest of their time being eternally separated since conceived.

Make life a living eternal hell for everyone involved for or against their pattern of denial or sustain the living hell they maintained to date commanding their replacements to copy the behavior until extinction.

duck615

Share      Unread post

simplejack » 18 Jul 2020, 10:57 pm » wrote: You're nothing but a sniveling little tattletale ****. Given the chance, I could remove that from you in a couple minutes.

come on over and try it you **** chinese slant eyed *******