trump Has Even More Contempt for His Cultists Than I Do

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
155 posts
Polar1ty

Unread post

Famagusta » 25 Jul 2020, 9:54 pm » wrote: He’s no friend of mine.

Could've fooled me.

Famagusta

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Would I do that?

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Oh NO. Polarity.. we're pulling you down!!! Your becoming just like us now.  One Liners.      

Squatchman

Unread post

Famagusta » 25 Jul 2020, 10:22 pm » wrote: I’ve been up all night, couldn’t sleep.

Now dawn is breaking, and I’m watching the transatlantic flights coming in. Airport isn’t that far away.
  Ease up on the hydroxychloriquine.

Famagusta

Unread post

Squatchman » 26 Jul 2020, 5:57 am » wrote:   Ease up on the hydroxychloriquine.
I’m not going to Africa.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Trump only cares about pedos and convicts.

duck615

Unread post

Crazytrain » 26 Jul 2020, 3:36 pm » wrote: Trump only cares about pedos and convicts.
That's obama you **** pos

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

RickyTavy » 25 Jul 2020, 12:56 am » wrote: Proving once again that he has even more contempt for his Deplorable cultists than I do, today trump's spokesbimbo insisted that trump has never played down the covid danger, that there's nothing new in his recent flirtations with reality. Sentient beings will laugh, but the groupies will insist it is gospel.

i agree. 

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Huey » 25 Jul 2020, 7:53 am » wrote: lmao!  I am in your head so much you cry for me in conversations I am not participating in.

You let everyone know you hot banned at .org?

@Famagusta
Yeah, you are fond of making an I-know-you-are out of any time I happen to mention your little groupie ***.  You seem to believe it validates your impotent gumming of my ankles, for some reason.  Being a *******, you missed the irony behind you then appealing to the ancient Fama skank who catfished your lonely ***.

And yes, Kfools banned me from .org.  I challenged him, saying he was too much of a coward to ban me for not violating any rules but simply for humiliating his weak ***.  I was wrong.  He took cowardice to a whole new level, something that could only impress a feeble suck up like you.
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

RickyTavy » 27 Jul 2020, 11:28 am » wrote: Yeah, you are fond of making an I-know-you-are out of any time I happen to mention your little groupie ***.  You seem to believe it validates your impotent gumming of my ankles, for some reason.  Being a *******, you missed the irony behind you then appealing to the ancient Fama skank who catfished your lonely ***.

And yes, Kfools banned me from .org.  I challenged him, saying he was too much of a coward to ban me for not violating any rules but simply for humiliating his weak ***.  I was wrong.  He took cowardice to a whole new level, something that could only impress a feeble suck up like you.

You said a little more than that.  I read the exchange.  You also said he was a coward if he did not ban you.  But hey, I am not banned from anywhere.  
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Huey » 27 Jul 2020, 11:30 am » wrote: You said a little more than that.  I read the exchange.  You also said he was a coward if he did not ban you.  But hey, I am not banned from anywhere.
While I understand the pride you take in your obedience to "authority," you have so little else to be proud of, I pointed out in the post you are gumming that I said he was too much of a coward to ban me, *******.  Only a feeble sissy like you would take delight in such cowardice, though.
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Famagusta

Unread post

RickyTavy » 27 Jul 2020, 11:28 am » wrote: Yeah, you are fond of making an I-know-you-are out of any time I happen to mention your little groupie ***.  You seem to believe it validates your impotent gumming of my ankles, for some reason.  Being a *******, you missed the irony behind you then appealing to the ancient Fama skank who catfished your lonely ***.

A skank? Is that someone who lives in a caravan?

We’re not familiar with that word in England. 

I know what skunks are. I’ve smelled you often enough.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Famagusta » 27 Jul 2020, 11:48 am » wrote: A skank? Is that someone who lives in a caravan?

We’re not familiar with that word in England. 

I know what skunks are. I’ve smelled you often enough.
Not interested in your stinkbait, skank.  It is not my problem that you can't catfish anything better than Hooey.

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

RickyTavy » 27 Jul 2020, 11:47 am » wrote: While I understand the pride you take in your obedience to "authority," you have so little else to be proud of, I pointed out in the post you are gumming that I said he was too much of a coward to ban me, *******.  Only a feeble sissy like you would take delight in such cowardice, though.

“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

Famagusta

Unread post

RickyTavy » 27 Jul 2020, 11:51 am » wrote: Not interested in your stinkbait, skank.  It is not my problem that you can't catfish anything better than Hooey.
Not mine either.

Of course you’re interested. Or you wouldn’t post to me.    

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Famagusta » 27 Jul 2020, 11:57 am » wrote: Not mine either.

Of course you’re interested. Or you wouldn’t post to me.  
Yeah, I should have ignored the skidmarked granny panties you threw at me.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
RickyTavy » 27 Jul 2020, 12:05 pm » wrote: Yeah, I should have ignored the skidmarked granny panties you threw at me.
You wish Ricky?          

Famagusta

Unread post

RickyTavy » 27 Jul 2020, 12:05 pm » wrote: Yeah, I should have ignored the skidmarked granny panties you threw at me.
We don’t say granny pants either.

We’re modern.

Famagusta

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 27 Jul 2020, 12:06 pm » wrote: You wish Ricky?        

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Living in Arizona, a battleground state thanks to trump's sleaze and ineptitude, means I am bombarded with political ads. I noticed that Biden's ads are mostly about hope and uniting America. He talks of accepting responsibility, instead of blaming others. He talks of working for the middle class and poor, as opposed to deficit-exploding tax cuts for the rich. He talks of respecting Science. trump's ads are all about fear and loathing. They show scenes from what is currently happening in America under trump, oblivious to the irony. Currently popular is a blatantly dishonest series of ads showing boogey men coming for old ladies and children, but 911 doesn't work anymore, thanks to Biden defunding the police. Of course, Biden has called for increased spending on police, while trump's 2019 budget would have cut such spending. trump, though, is counting on the continued ignorance and stupidity and hysterical fear of his suckers. At this point it appears his herd has dwindled to only a small core of angry losers, so in that sense trump's confidence is justified.