trump Has Even More Contempt for His Cultists Than I Do

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
155 posts
duck615

Unread post

RickyTavy » 27 Jul 2020, 1:02 pm » wrote: Living in Arizona, a battleground state thanks to trump's sleaze and ineptitude, means I am bombarded with political ads. I noticed that Biden's ads are mostly about hope and uniting America. He talks of accepting responsibility, instead of blaming others. He talks of working for the middle class and poor, as opposed to deficit-exploding tax cuts for the rich. He talks of respecting Science. trump's ads are all about fear and loathing. They show scenes from what is currently happening in America under trump, oblivious to the irony. Currently popular is a blatantly dishonest series of ads showing boogey men coming for old ladies and children, but 911 doesn't work anymore, thanks to Biden defunding the police. Of course, Biden has called for increased spending on police, while trump's 2019 budget would have cut such spending. trump, though, is counting on the continued ignorance and stupidity and hysterical fear of his suckers. At this point it appears his herd has dwindled to only a small core of angry losers, so in that sense trump's confidence is justified.

LMFAO tavyboy got banned from the other site...

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

duck615 » 27 Jul 2020, 2:45 pm » wrote: LMFAO tavyboy got banned from the other site...
Yup.  I said Kfools was too much of a coward to ban me merely for humiliating his dumb *** without violating any forum rules.  Turns out I was wrong.  I underestimated his need to run and hide.  I am unsurprised you are impressed by his spectacular cowardice.
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

omh

Unread post

RickyTavy » 28 Jul 2020, 11:27 am » wrote: Yup.  I said Kfools was too much of a coward to ban me merely for humiliating his dumb *** without violating any forum rules.  Turns out I was wrong.  I underestimated his need to run and hide.  I am unsurprised you are impressed by his spectacular cowardice.
Can you face the total sum of your behavior since birth knowing you enabled corruption to run rampant ancestrally so far?
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

omh » 28 Jul 2020, 11:29 am » wrote: Can you face the total sum of your behavior since birth knowing you enabled corruption to run rampant ancestrally so far?
Do you have names for all the voices in your head?
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

deezer shoove

Unread post

Politics: Fascist

RickyTavy » 25 Jul 2020, 12:56 am » wrote: Proving once again that he has even more contempt for his Deplorable cultists than I do, today trump's spokesbimbo insisted that trump has never played down the covid danger, that there's nothing new in his recent flirtations with reality. Sentient beings will laugh, but the groupies will insist it is gospel.
Everybody here hates you, yet you keep coming back.

You must have the deplorable gene too.
Quit trying to pretend you're unique.
Being a piece of **** is your stock in trade.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

deezershoove » 28 Jul 2020, 12:00 pm » wrote: Everybody here hates you, yet you keep coming back.

Yes, I am familiar with the need Deplorable sissies have to reach for imaginary posses as back up, and I understand the fear my presence creates in a refuge for the dumbest Deplorables in Rightardia.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
sootedupCyndi » 25 Jul 2020, 1:13 am » wrote:  I saw you over on the other site.. I was gonna stop by and say hello. Nope Trump- landslide.. no one will vote for the brain dead Biden.. Which in my opinion must be the worst candidate In history. I watch in shock as his brains just disappears live on camera.  
How about a link?
Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
deezershoove » 28 Jul 2020, 12:00 pm » wrote: Everybody here hates you, yet you keep coming back.

You must have the deplorable gene too.
Quit trying to pretend you're unique.
Being a piece of **** is your stock in trade.
Damn, Coozie.....are you a bitter slizz...

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

omh

Unread post

RickyTavy » 28 Jul 2020, 11:55 am » wrote: Do you have names for all the voices in your head?
Just pronouns me, myself, and I. Compare what I was, how I am, why I exist.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

duck615

Unread post

RickyTavy » 28 Jul 2020, 11:27 am » wrote: Yup.  I said Kfools was too much of a coward to ban me merely for humiliating his dumb *** without violating any forum rules.  Turns out I was wrong.  I underestimated his need to run and hide.  I am unsurprised you are impressed by his spectacular cowardice.
You did violate many rules little ****...

deezer shoove

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 28 Jul 2020, 12:13 pm » wrote: Damn, Coozie.....are you a bitter slizz...

Try using words, ****.

Please seat yourself.

deezer shoove

Unread post

RickyTavy » 28 Jul 2020, 12:06 pm » wrote: Yes, I am familiar with the need Deplorable sissies have to reach for imaginary posses as back up, and I understand the fear my presence creates in a refuge for the dumbest Deplorables in Rightardia.

Fear? Who fears a stupid twat?
You go back to saying everyone wants to play victim even when there's no apparent cause to say that.

Happens so often that it's become your version of a latent homosexual lashing out at others because he secretly wants a **** in his mouth.
You want to be that victim... You get the vapors so often you need a fainting couch.

Please seat yourself.

Olivaw

Unread post

RickyTavy » 25 Jul 2020, 1:39 am » wrote: Yeah, not everybody can do the kind of lucid logic trump displayed here:

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

And you wonder why people think Trump is a few cards short of a full deck. 

Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
deezershoove » 28 Jul 2020, 10:36 pm » wrote: Try using words, ****.

They're words, Coozie...

Maybe you should learn some conversational English, Grisha...

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
deezershoove » 28 Jul 2020, 10:41 pm » wrote: Fear? Who fears a stupid twat?
You go back to saying everyone wants to play victim even when there's no apparent cause to say that.

Happens so often that it's become your version of a latent homosexual lashing out at others because he secretly wants a **** in his mouth.
You want to be that victim... You get the vapors so often you need a fainting couch.

Coozie,

You whine like a victim....

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
duck615 » 28 Jul 2020, 1:01 pm » wrote: You did violate many rules little ****...
Not according to kfools.

Shut your yap, duck.

I repeat slogans.

duck615

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 29 Jul 2020, 7:27 am » wrote: Not according to kfools.

Shut your yap, duck.

When all is said and done.... you are still banned

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
duck615 » 29 Jul 2020, 7:28 am » wrote: When all is said and done.... you are still banned
No...I am NOT banned, dumb ****. 

I repeat slogans.

deezer shoove

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 29 Jul 2020, 7:26 am » wrote: Coozie,

You whine like a victim....

How can you mix me up with Rickety?

btw You never say anything positive so you two twats make perfect bookends.
You know, those things that take up space.

Make sure you vote for Biden.   

Please seat yourself.

deezer shoove

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 29 Jul 2020, 7:24 am » wrote: They're words, Coozie...

Maybe you should learn some conversational English, Grisha...

That string of letters meant to "cut like a knife"? 
Keep staying cool and relevant with the millennials.   
Whatta ****.

Please seat yourself.