trump Has Even More Contempt for His Cultists Than I Do

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
155 posts
Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
deezershoove » 29 Jul 2020, 7:46 am » wrote: How can you mix me up with Rickety?

btw You never say anything positive so you two twats make perfect bookends.
You know, those things that take up space.

Make sure you vote for Biden. 
Hysteria doesn't make you any wittier...
  1. Make sure you vote for Biden. 

Give me reason not to...

**** idiot.

Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

omh

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 29 Jul 2020, 8:16 am » wrote: Hysteria doesn't make you any wittier...

Give me reason not to...

**** idiot.
Intellectual hysteria vs instinctive awareness. Why did you come back within a day of a couple of other screen names brought yours back up for discussion?

I never considered .org and .net really ever separated, but split up to work two windows in cyberspace by one entity. I watched how consolidation worked economically in American Businesses, and watching that and seeing this validated my instincts reality doesn't honor natural displacement and ridicules anyone understanding life in plain sight.

As long as an individual never becomes believed, they get ignored while surrogates ridicule them to silence after being demoralized socially from groupies of contextual colonialism that want and need to feel larger than naturally displaced as timed apart so far.

Hysteria comes from emotional sense one's reality lost its hypothetical values in society and all the cast of people dedicating all their time to observing possibilities arriving tomorrow discover they(tomorrows) haven't existed so far.

As adults how many decades has it been since you(each person reading this) navigated time while only occupying space now and no where else possible?

After all, your biological form is being eternally timed apart here so far since conceived to replace those making the chain reaction replacements of the population living here as a species. Nothing supernatural, metaphysical involved.
Last edited by omh on 29 Jul 2020, 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
omh » 29 Jul 2020, 8:29 am » wrote: Intellectual hysteria vs instinctive awareness. Why did you come back within a day of a couple of other screen names brought yours back up for discussion?

I never considered .org and .net really ever separated, but split up to work two windows in cyberspace by one entity. I watched how consolidation worked economically in American Businesses, and watching that and seeing this validated my instincts reality doesn't honor natural displacement and ridicules anyone understanding life in plain sight.

As long as an individual never becomes believed, they get ignored while surrogates ridicule them to silence after being demoralized socially from groupies of contextual colonialism that want and need to feel larger than naturally displaced as timed apart so far.

Hysteria comes from emotional sense one's reality lost its hypothetical values in society and all the cast of people dedicating all their time to observing possibilities arriving tomorrow discover they haven't existed so far.

As adults how many decades has it been since you(each person reading this) navigated time while only occupying space now and no where else possible?

After all your biological form is being eternally timed apart here so far since conceived to replace those making the chain reaction replacements of the population so far. Nothing supernatural, metaphysical involved.
Go back to playing with Mindless...

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

duck615

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 29 Jul 2020, 8:30 am » wrote: Go back to playing with Mindless...

he is destroying a mindless asswipe like you

omh

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 29 Jul 2020, 8:30 am » wrote: Go back to playing with Mindless...

full of mind is absent of brain awareness to being 1 of a kind so far. Your mind has no sense of being proportionatley here and that comes from being trained to ignore life in plain sight socially, ancestrally.

Context isn't your friend or ally to understanding living as currently timed apart conceived to decomposed now as your pretend this isn't possible factually, historically.
Now its time to say "Every other reality does it this way.".
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

duck615 » 28 Jul 2020, 1:01 pm » wrote: You did violate many rules little ****...
Only the unwritten rule of humiliating rightards, wimpy suck-up.

"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

deezershoove » 28 Jul 2020, 10:41 pm » wrote: Fear? Who fears a stupid twat?
You go back to saying everyone wants to play victim even when there's no apparent cause to say that.

Happens so often that it's become your version of a latent homosexual lashing out at others because he secretly wants a **** in his mouth.
You want to be that victim... You get the vapors so often you need a fainting couch.
The only thing more pathetic than that long-winded, no-pride I-know-you-are is the way you witless Deplorables always reach for the homo-erotica that so dominates your tiny minds.
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

deezer shoove

Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Blackvegetable » 29 Jul 2020, 8:16 am » wrote: Hysteria doesn't make you any wittier...

Give me reason not to...

**** idiot.

Joe has given you ample reason, ****.

But then a goldfish doesn't know another goldfish is wet...       

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
deezershoove » 29 Jul 2020, 1:15 pm » wrote: Joe has given you ample reason, ****.

But then a goldfish doesn't know another goldfish is wet...     
Wouldn't that cut both ways?

I repeat slogans.

deezer shoove

Unread post

RickyTavy » 29 Jul 2020, 10:41 am » wrote: The only thing more pathetic than that long-winded, no-pride I-know-you-are is the way you witless Deplorables always reach for the homo-erotica that so dominates your tiny minds.

A long way to go for a no-payoff remark...
You were saying long-winded...?

Please seat yourself.

deezer shoove

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 29 Jul 2020, 1:16 pm » wrote: Wouldn't that cut both ways?

Still with the questions... You boring ****.

Please seat yourself.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

deezershoove » 29 Jul 2020, 1:16 pm » wrote: A long way to go for a no-payoff remark...
You were saying long-winded...?
Yeah, I can believe that you would find reading an entire sentence, shorter than the impotent squeak it commented on, to be an overwhelming chore.

deezer shoove

Unread post

RickyTavy » 31 Jul 2020, 9:40 pm » wrote: Yeah, I can believe that you would find reading an entire sentence, shorter than the impotent squeak it commented on, to be an overwhelming chore.

That ^^^ is almost more than I can bear. Effluvia is not my favorite...

Please seat yourself.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

deezershoove » 31 Jul 2020, 9:48 pm » wrote: That ^^^ is almost more than I can bear. Effluvia is not my favorite...
Yeah, it was 25 whole words, some of them had more than one syllable.  Maybe, you could take a nap and try again after you recovered from your exhaustion.

deezer shoove

Unread post

RickyTavy » 31 Jul 2020, 10:12 pm » wrote: Yeah, it was 25 whole words, some of them had more than one syllable.  Maybe, you could take a nap and try again after you recovered from your exhaustion.

Sarcasm (or humor) is not your strong suit. Eat ****, dog face.

Please seat yourself.