trump Has Even More Contempt for His Cultists Than I Do

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
155 posts
Pengwin

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

sootedupCyndi » 25 Jul 2020, 4:26 am » wrote: Well actually I have a story. My alt doctor. Read a book. he said. what I'm going to tell you. May change the way you look at life. I said ok. lay it on me... he said. There are two types of people on the planet. People who like to joke, and that get things.. and the other type that have no  sense of humor what so ever. They are incapable of it.. Therefore they are quick to get angry and upset. Over anything someone says.. Which explains some of the TDS going on.  but about  a true liberal? I don't think your right on that either. I know some pretty nice liberals. They're not at all, angry. They Just have an opposite Point of view then mine. I can respect that. Now this site.. we all fight, and joke. Nobody really means it. It's really not malicious..  It's like a sport.
He should have just quoted Voltaire directly (God is a comedian playing to an audience that's afraid to laugh).

Stupid people are generally conservative and most times happy.  Smart people are generally liberal and many times unhappy.  The latter sees the world more accurately and it's not pretty nor good nor moral nor just.

You may not think that I have a sense of humor but I do.  It doesn't play well on the Internet and it should always be remembered - humor is tragedy plus time.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Pengwin » 25 Jul 2020, 4:32 am » wrote: He should have just quoted Voltaire directly.

Stupid people are generally conservative and most times happy.  Smart people are generally liberal and many times unhappy.  The latter sees the world more accurately and it's not pretty nor good nor moral nor just.

You may not think that I have a sense of humor but I do.  It doesn't play well on the Internet and it should always be remembered - humor is tragedy plus time.
Yes but you know it.   Don't look into the abyss, it starts looking back.  Sometimes it's better to tune out one's brain. I understand more then people give me credit for.   

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Jul 2020, 4:26 am » wrote: Well actually I have a story. My alt doctor. Read a book. he said. what I'm going to tell you. May change the way you look at life. I said ok. lay it on me... he said. There are two types of people on the planet. People who like to joke, and that get things.. and the other type that have no  sense of humor what so ever. They are incapable of it.. Therefore they are quick to get angry and upset. Over anything someone says.. Which explains some of the TDS going on.  but about  a true liberal? I don't think your right on that either. I know some pretty nice liberals. They're not at all, angry. They Just have an opposite Point of view then mine. I can respect that. Now this site.. we all fight, and joke. Nobody really means it. It's really not malicious..  It's like a sport.
I'm guessing you must be titty attractive.  Under the old rules, you won.  You are pissed that the new rules require you also show some kinda smarts.  Given all your posts, I agree you should rely on your tits.
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Pengwin

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Jul 2020, 4:38 am » wrote: Yes but you know it.   Don't look into the abyss, it starts looking back.  Sometimes it's better to tune out one's brain. I understand more then people give me credit for. 
It would seem that you do, but your grammar is for **** and that causes a problem.  While your teachers in school could be generous about seeking out your core thoughts, ignoring the rest, the Internet is not school.  Spelling counts, grammar counts, and typos count.

Were your post corrected it would read:

"Yes, but you know it.   Don't look into the abyss, it starts looking back.  Sometimes it's better to tune out one's brain.  I understand more than people give me credit for."

And goodbye to RT.  I never liked him anyway.

Last edited by Pengwin on 25 Jul 2020, 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Famagusta

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Pengwin » 25 Jul 2020, 4:43 am » wrote: It would seem that you do, but your grammar is for **** and that causes a problem.  While your teachers in school could be generous about seeking out your core thoughts, ignoring the rest, the Internet is not school.  Spelling counts, grammar counts, and typos count.

"Yes, but you know it.   Don't look into the abyss, it starts looking back.  Sometimes it's better to tune out ones brain.  I understand more than people give me credit for."

And goodbye to RT.  I never liked him anyway.
You missed out the possessive comma between one and S.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Pengwin » 25 Jul 2020, 4:43 am » wrote: It would seem that you do, but your grammar is for **** and that causes a problem.  While your teachers in school could be generous about seeking out your core thoughts, ignoring the rest, the Internet is not school.  Spelling counts, grammar counts, and typos count.

"Yes, but you know it.   Don't look into the abyss, it starts looking back.  Sometimes it's better to tune out ones brain.  I understand more than people give me credit for."
Well I do know that about me. I have no patience for it.   But if I told you things about me. You wouldn't believe it. English, punctuation, grammar are not my forte.  That's not where I excel.  And there's a few reasons behind that. That nobody knows.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Pengwin » 25 Jul 2020, 4:32 am » wrote: He should have just quoted Voltaire directly (God is a comedian playing to an audience that's afraid to laugh).

Ooh, stalker crone believes a self-mocking citation somehow validates its hypocrisy.  Imagine.
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Famagusta

Unread post

RickyTavy » 25 Jul 2020, 4:50 am » wrote: Ooh, stalker crone believes a self-mocking citation somehow validates its hypocrisy.  Imagine.
You should be ready for passing out by now.  

Pengwin

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Jul 2020, 4:48 am » wrote: Well I do know that about me. I have no patience for it.   But if I told you things about me. You wouldn't believe it. English, punctuation, grammar are not my forte.  That's not where I excel.  And there's a few reasons behind that. That nobody knows.

That's sounds very much like a PM thing, and I have terrible dyslexia and permanent double-vision, from birth.  Every word I know I had to memorize.

The problem is, in this case, that doesn't matter a damn to anyone else on the Internet hence the problem.

There's no such thing as the world's best argument that can't be undermined by a misplaced comma or a misspelled word.  That's just the way it is.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Pengwin » 25 Jul 2020, 4:55 am » wrote: That's sounds very much like a PM thing, and I have terrible dyslexia and permanent double-vision, from birth.  Every word I know I had to memorize.

The problem is, in this case, that doesn't matter a damn to anyone else on the Internet hence the problem.

There's no such thing as the world's best argument that can't be undermined by a misplaced comma or a misspelled word.  That's just the way it is.
I will send you a PM and tell you.

Pengwin

Unread post

Famagusta » 25 Jul 2020, 4:46 am » wrote: You missed out the possessive comma between one and S.
I stand - corrected.

The things one can learn from the Internet.

Ones would be - the math game had many ones as tiles.  Agreed?

This actually does matter, folks, as annoying as that might be.  Marriages have failed due to (not do) arguments over the Oxford comma, mine almost did.

Last edited by Pengwin on 25 Jul 2020, 5:09 am, edited 4 times in total.

Famagusta

Unread post

Pengwin » 25 Jul 2020, 4:59 am » wrote: I stand - corrected.

The things one can learn of the Internet.
Off or from.

Sorry.  

Pengwin

Unread post

Famagusta » 25 Jul 2020, 5:02 am » wrote: Off or from.

Sorry.
Don't be.  A case in point.  "Off" would have worked but I prefer "from".

The point remains the same - writing is editing (even on the Internet).  You could have the Great American Novel in your head but when written down you'd best have one hell of an editor!  It gets lost otherwise.

Last edited by Pengwin on 25 Jul 2020, 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pengwin

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Jul 2020, 4:56 am » wrote: I will send you a PM and tell you.

I'm sure I will find that very interesting.  Maybe we are damaged in similar ways?  One never knows.

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

RickyTavy » 25 Jul 2020, 4:25 am » wrote: I am much too humble to explain why you stalk me skank.  Best I can guess is that your efforts to catfish the simple and desperately lonely have never caught you anything better than a Glug or a Hooey.  So,  you continue to beg me.  Fact is that across all the forums where you bait for attention, you can't find any where anyone treats your skanky *** with any kind of respect, not even the rightards you hope will provide a host   Across many forums, you are the personification of being a no=substance tick.  Right or left, you do not want to get near Fama Lyme disease.
lmao!  I am in your head so much you cry for me in conversations I am not participating in.

You let everyone know you hot banned at .org?

@Famagusta  
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Huey » 25 Jul 2020, 7:53 am » wrote: lmao!  I am in your head so much you cry for me in conversations I am not participating in.

You let everyone know you hot banned at .org?

@Famagusta

Huey? Did he get banned too? tell me. LOLOL  

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

sootedupCyndi » 25 Jul 2020, 7:55 am » wrote: Huey? Did he get banned too? tell me. LOLOL
yeah, he got in a pissing contest with kfools and dared him to do it.  He said was a ****** if he did ban him then said he was a ****** if he didn’t ban him.  So he banned him.
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

Famagusta

Unread post

Huey » 25 Jul 2020, 8:42 am » wrote: yeah, he got in a pissing contest with kfools and dared him to do it.  He said was a ****** if he did ban him then said he was a ****** if he didn’t ban him.  So he banned him.
lmao.

omh

Unread post

Why is it everyone defending an intellectual reality fails to recognize nurtured opinions done ancestrally cultivates the issues being argued each generation from now on to sustain the doubt anyone is capable of stopping any side of corruption let alone all sides acting the same way.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Huey » 25 Jul 2020, 8:42 am » wrote: yeah, he got in a pissing contest with kfools and dared him to do it.  He said was a ****** if he did ban him then said he was a ****** if he didn’t ban him.  So he banned him.
Sounds a bit like what I did.           My god how does BV survive?  IF Bv survives a bit longer.. he deserves an award. Rest of us have been kicked off.