trump Has Even More Contempt for His Cultists Than I Do

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
155 posts
Famagusta

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

sootedupCyndi » 25 Jul 2020, 8:57 am » wrote: Sounds a bit like what I did.           My god how does BV survive?  IF Bv survives a bit longer.. he deserves an award. Rest of us have been kicked off.  
He might have to come over and white knight Tavy.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Famagusta » 25 Jul 2020, 9:21 am » wrote: He might have to come over and white knight Tavy.
You mean here Fama??

omh

Unread post

Famagusta » 25 Jul 2020, 9:21 am » wrote: He might have to come over and white knight Tavy.
In dark night out of plain sight.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Blue Devil

Unread post

RickyTavy » 25 Jul 2020, 12:56 am » wrote: Proving once again that he has even more contempt for his Deplorable cultists than I do, today trump's spokesbimbo insisted that trump has never played down the covid danger, that there's nothing new in his recent flirtations with reality. Sentient beings will laugh, but the groupies will insist it is gospel.
I imagine you likely have a lot of contempt in your life.  This will be how many Saturdays in a row where your only human interaction is in a message board?

Congrats on the thread traffic though.  

Famagusta

Unread post

Well yes. Tavy being on his own, and all.

BV was a regular here.

omh

Unread post

Famagusta » 25 Jul 2020, 10:03 am » wrote: Well yes. Tavy being on his own, and all.

BV was a regular here.
Inversion conversion, he was regularly here when I mostly posted there, until I was removed from posting there and came here most of the time, and now he is there where I can no longer post again.

Gee, guess I will be removed from here to get him back. Oh ait, nobody reads my posts anyway. So why was I banned from there?
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Famagusta

Unread post

omh » 25 Jul 2020, 10:10 am » wrote: Inversion conversion, he was regularly here when I mostly posted there, until I was removed from posting there and came here most of the time, and now he is there where I can no longer post again.

Gee, guess I will be removed from here to get him back. Oh ait, nobody reads my posts anyway. So why was I banned from there?
Oh wow.

You said gee.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 25 Jul 2020, 10:10 am » wrote: Inversion conversion, he was regularly here when I mostly posted there, until I was removed from posting there and came here most of the time, and now he is there where I can no longer post again.

I didn't think it was fair when there was a vote.  To keep you or ban you. You WON that one. The vote ended . you stay on .  He had his fit and banned you anyway.. which I thought was just plain mean. and WRONG!

omh

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Jul 2020, 10:53 am » wrote: I didn't think it was fair when there was a vote.  To keep you or ban you. You WON that one. The vote ended . you stay on .  He had his fit and banned you anyway.. which I thought was just plain mean. and WRONG!
I accept life isn't fair and what took place at ,org ended when I am no longer at .org. I to this day appreciate the time I got to post there, no regrets and no hard feelings. Same would apply here as it did the 8 other message boards I used to frequent until stopped open forum or stopped me from posting because they defined navigating life with time being stationary is just gibberish and word salad. Everyone swears oaths to uphold statistical averaging until extinction makes life better every rotation of the planet so far.

nuckin futz

Unread post

Squatchman » 25 Jul 2020, 3:58 am » wrote:   Do you really think a trump supporter will understand the Don Quixote picture reference to tilting at windmills?
Or even what tilting is?
You have to hit them over the head to get thru their primitive Reptilliian Neanderthal like brains!
Like clubbing baby seals!
Cannon knows all about that!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 25 Jul 2020, 1:16 pm » wrote: You have to hit them over the head to get thru their primitive Reptilliian Neanderthal like brains!
Like clubbing baby seals!
Cannon knows all about that!

I do? nutin keeps trying?        

nuckin futz

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Jul 2020, 10:53 am » wrote: I didn't think it was fair when there was a vote.  To keep you or ban you. You WON that one. The vote ended . you stay on .  He had his fit and banned you anyway.. which I thought was just plain mean. and WRONG!
Today, Ricky got banned from ******'s site!
Why, I don't know. KFools doesn't need a reason.
And we talked about you Sweetie, about you banning.

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 25 Jul 2020, 6:51 pm » wrote: Today, Ricky got banned from ******'s site!
Why, I don't know. KFools doesn't need a reason.
And we talked about you Sweetie, about you banning.

Its his loss. 8k hits on my intro thread on another board....  . shooting for 10k. could have been his. LOLOLOL what were you saying? is this sat night? I just woke up, don't know where I am.

Polar1ty

Unread post

Famagusta » 25 Jul 2020, 3:17 am » wrote: A badge of honour. 
Where did BeeVee go? Do you know why he stopped posting here?

Famagusta

Unread post

Polar1ty » 25 Jul 2020, 9:25 pm » wrote: Where did BeeVee go? Do you know why he stopped posting here?
No idea.

He’s no friend of mine.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Polar1ty » 25 Jul 2020, 9:25 pm » wrote: Where did BeeVee go? Do you know why he stopped posting here?
Polarity. He's over On dot org. He did have a bigger audience there. Not anymore. Everyones here now.

Famagusta

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Jul 2020, 10:15 pm » wrote: Polarity. He's over On dot org. He did have a bigger audience there. Not anymore. Everyones here now.
I’ve been up all night, couldn’t sleep.

Now dawn is breaking, and I’m watching the transatlantic flights coming in. Airport isn’t that far away.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Famagusta » 25 Jul 2020, 10:22 pm » wrote: I’ve been up all night, couldn’t sleep.

Now dawn is breaking, and I’m watching the transatlantic flights coming in. Airport isn’t that far away.
That's what happens to me most nights. I don't know whats up with that.. Insomnia.

Famagusta

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Jul 2020, 10:25 pm » wrote: That's what happens to me most nights. I don't know whats up with that.. Insomnia.
I don’t usually get it.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Famagusta » 25 Jul 2020, 10:45 pm » wrote: I don’t usually get it.
Yea. it's midnight here. I'll  hang out here a couple hours. Then try to go back to sleep.