trump Has Even More Contempt for His Cultists Than I Do

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
155 posts
Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Proving once again that he has even more contempt for his Deplorable cultists than I do, today trump's spokesbimbo insisted that trump has never played down the covid danger, that there's nothing new in his recent flirtations with reality. Sentient beings will laugh, but the groupies will insist it is gospel.

"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
RickyTavy » 25 Jul 2020, 12:56 am » wrote: Proving once again that he has even more contempt for his Deplorable cultists than I do, today trump's spokesbimbo insisted that trump has never played down the covid danger, that there's nothing new in his recent flirtations with reality. Sentient beings will laugh, but the groupies will insist it is gospel.
MAGA hi Ricky.. you will cry in nov.    

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Jul 2020, 1:03 am » wrote: MAGA hi Ricky.. you will cry in nov.  

trump is deader than the souls of his cultists.  There was no point in 2016 when Hillary had the kind of lead in the polls Biden has over the incompetent, psycho brat now.  Selling fear and hatred just isn't working to deflect from stunning ineptitude.  Americans were willing to take a chance when things were comfy.  White people sniveling will not carry that brat this time.  People are way passed being tired of that drama queen.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
RickyTavy » 25 Jul 2020, 1:08 am » wrote: trump is deader than the souls of his cultists.  There was no point in 2016 when Hillary had the kind of lead in the polls Biden has over the incompetent, psycho brat now.  Selling fear and hatred just isn't working to deflect from stunning ineptitude.  Americans were willing to take a chance when things were comfy.  White people sniveling will not carry that brat this time.  People are way passed being tired of that drama queen.
 I saw you over on the other site.. I was gonna stop by and say hello. Nope Trump- landslide.. no one will vote for the brain dead Biden.. Which in my opinion must be the worst candidate In history. I watch in shock as his brains just disappears live on camera.    

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

RickyTavy » 25 Jul 2020, 12:56 am » wrote: Proving once again that he has even more contempt for his Deplorable cultists than I do, today trump's spokesbimbo insisted that trump has never played down the covid danger, that there's nothing new in his recent flirtations with reality. Sentient beings will laugh, but the groupies will insist it is gospel.
She is nothing more than a turd polisher. 

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Crazytrain » 25 Jul 2020, 1:15 am » wrote: She is nothing more than a turd polisher.
No she's not. What do you know anyway?.Your a train wreck in the making.  

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Jul 2020, 1:13 am » wrote:  I saw you over on the other site.. I was gonna stop by and say hello. Nope Trump- landslide.. no one will vote for the brain dead Biden.. Which in my opinion must be the worst candidate In history. I watch in shock as his brains just disappears live on camera.  
Yeah, not everybody can do the kind of lucid logic trump displayed here:

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

After all, trump can identify elephants and camels and stuff.

I'm betting you don't know that Biden overcame a stammer, that a trump who falls on his fat *** whenever he strays from his teleprompter exploits that to make commercials that fool the poorly informed. Biden has decades of public service that left him the poorest man in the Senate when he retired.  You fluff a trump who admitted to ripping off charities and is barred from trying to front any more of them.  You are among the dwindling herd of those who can still be suckered by that thieving moron.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Crazytrain » 25 Jul 2020, 1:15 am » wrote: She is nothing more than a turd polisher.

Hey, do you think you could polish that turd?

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
RickyTavy » 25 Jul 2020, 1:39 am » wrote: Yeah, not everybody can do the kind of lucid logic trump displayed here:

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

After all, trump can identify elephants and camels and stuff.

I'm betting you don't know that Biden overcame a stammer, that a trump who falls on his fat *** whenever he strays from his teleprompter exploits that to make commercials that fool the poorly informed. Biden has decades of public service that left him the poorest man in the Senate when he retired.  You fluff a trump who admitted to ripping off charities and is barred from trying to front any more of them.  You are among the dwindling herd of those who can still be suckered by that thieving moron.

Come on FAMA.... Lets sick em.        he's got sheeet for brains.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Jul 2020, 1:46 am » wrote: Come on FAMA.... Lets sick em.        he's got sheeet for brains.

Tsk. Using a skanky old crone as cover for your lust for me is just tacky.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
RickyTavy » 25 Jul 2020, 1:54 am » wrote: Tsk. Using a skanky old crone as cover for your lust for me is just tacky.
Lust? You are so full of yourself.        

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Jul 2020, 1:59 am » wrote: Lust? You are so full of yourself.      
Not half as full of myself as you wish you were.  'Sokay.  I think your girly infatuation is charming.  And justified.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
RickyTavy » 25 Jul 2020, 2:02 am » wrote: Not half as full of myself as you wish you were.  'Sokay.  I think your girly infatuation is charming.  And justified.
The justified part is what I question?      

Famagusta

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

sootedupCyndi » 25 Jul 2020, 2:04 am » wrote: The justified part is what I question?    

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Yeah, the danger of me stickying a thread is that the lonely crone will use another as cover for throwing her skidmarked granny panties at me.  Should I ever address the lonely skank directly, the lonely whore will demand I stop addressing the way she stalks me.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Fama, That was the only part I just couldn't swallow.   Hey check out my tribute to Ricky... water cooler. When you have time.  

Famagusta

Unread post

RickyTavy » 25 Jul 2020, 2:33 am » wrote: Yeah, the danger of me stickying a thread is that the lonely crone will use another as cover for throwing her skidmarked granny panties at me.  Should I ever address the lonely skank directly, the lonely whore will demand I stop addressing the way she stalks me.
Be quiet!

And know your place.

You sticky individual. (Shudder)

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Famagusta » 25 Jul 2020, 2:37 am » wrote: Be quiet!

And know your place.

You sticky individual. (Shudder)

You're just pissy, because you rely so heavily on demanding I leave you alone, even though you continue to beg me for abuse.  Hell, if it weren't for your constantly begging me for abuse, i could forget all about you, that you are just a wrinkled old crone whose only claim to fame is that you were able to catfish a Glug and a Hooey.

Famagusta

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Jul 2020, 2:36 am » wrote: Fama, That was the only part I just couldn't swallow.   Hey check out my tribute to Ricky... water cooler. When you have time.
He says the same things, almost word for word, over and over again, day in day out, ad Infinitum.

An echo chamber is an understatement. And he considers himself to be a literary genius.