Solutions to Portland--??

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
367 posts
Vegas

Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Capitalist

The solution is to round up the rioters, nail them to the sidewalks, and then use their mouths as public urinals.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
SJConspirator » 28 Jul 2020, 4:32 pm » wrote: honesty and civility are at odds.  Dishonesty and civility are almost synonyms

Perhaps that is why I appear uncivil - my responses are honest.

I know if they had one speck of **** in them, my opponents would happily point to that speck, rather than grumble about my demeanor.
Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
RollingRock » 28 Jul 2020, 4:32 pm » wrote: I'm not the least bit dishonest.  I simply disagree with you.

My post exposed your ****. There were no facts you challenged. The facts are agreed to - the slimy interpretations, not so much. Using black population rates rather than black police-interaction rates - not so much, pal.

You ran away before answering whether we need to demand proportional representation from jews, quakers and mormons in the police death toll.
Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

omh

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 28 Jul 2020, 4:39 pm » wrote: I am a big government fiscal liberal - an FDR democrat, give or take, who squandered a small fortune supporting lyndon larouche - who was pushed into social conservatism by insane **** suckers steeped in race insanity, gender confusion and climate confusion - RELIGIOUS KOOKS.

They can never defend their stupidity so they accuse me of incivility.

Well, that, and I'm a prick. All the insulation has rubbed off over the years and now I'm just a hot wire. I used to habitually say "no offense" when I called someone's mother a whore. Now I don't. I used to look for middle ground. But I found no one wants to meet there, so now I only locate it to scorch it.
middle half and everyone has to pick from the rest. middle ground while only alive centered in the moment here as proportionately timed apart in a specific ancestral point of displacement as eternally separated so far.

Your contextual mind doesn't or won't accept living doesn't exceed now inception to extinction of this species or your time being part in the moment conceived to decomposed.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
omh » 28 Jul 2020, 4:47 pm » wrote: middle half and everyone has to pick from the rest. middle ground while only alive centered in the moment here as proportionately timed apart in a specific ancestral point of displacement as eternally separated so far.

Your contextual mind doesn't or won't accept living doesn't exceed now inception to extinction of this species or your time being part in the moment conceived to decomposed.

My ancestors want you off their nut sac, son.  

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
RollingRock » 28 Jul 2020, 12:41 pm » wrote: They weren't all " throwing frozen water bottles and molotov ****."   You're making that up, attributing the behavior of a few people to everyone involved.  

We're not allowed to use tear gas against combatants on the battle field.  Why are we using it against peaceful protesters (just to get the 3-4 who are actually being violent)?   Americans are against this.

If only we could unite across party lines. But I'm white and male and not planning to change either attribute, so **** yourself.

RollingRock

Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

Beer
Cannonpointer » 28 Jul 2020, 4:43 pm » wrote: My post exposed your ****. 
I have no "****."  I'm just voicing my opinion like everyone else.  I have ZERO interest in exchanging insults with  you.
"A nation will not survive morally or economically when a few have so much yet so many have so little." ....Bernie Sanders

omh

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 28 Jul 2020, 4:49 pm » wrote: My ancestors want you off their nut sac, son.
Not near nutsack or vagina. Just their ideology denying how life works naturally as timed apart ancestrally so far when simultaneously alive spontaneously here conceived to decomposed.

You thrive taking advantage of organized confusion sustained academically, artistically, spiritually, politically, economically, socially, and ancestrally. & sins calling itself 7 virtues honored by great grandparents, grandparents, parents, grandchildren each exchange of people holding ancestral positions now.

You a last sibling of grandchildren or are you 1 of 2 parents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 8 great grandparents? Rhetorical question I really don't need the answer.

Male and female replacements compounding reproductive cells that never duplicate a lifetime in any species of the food chain.
Last edited by omh on 28 Jul 2020, 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
RollingRock » 28 Jul 2020, 4:55 pm » wrote: I have no "****."  I'm just voicing my opinion like everyone else.  I have ZERO interest in exchanging insults with  you.

Horse apples. When you lie to a man you insult his intelligence.

RollingRock

Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

Beer
Cannonpointer » 28 Jul 2020, 4:57 pm » wrote: When you lie to a man you insult his intelligence.
I didn't "lie."

"A nation will not survive morally or economically when a few have so much yet so many have so little." ....Bernie Sanders

RollingRock

Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

Beer
Cannonpointer » 28 Jul 2020, 4:51 pm » wrote: If only we could unite across party lines. But I'm white and male and not planning to change either attribute, so **** yourself.
What the HELL?       Not that it matters, but I'm white and male as well.  Wtf does that have to do with anything?  

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP

Not as such - unless we count calling 14% 12.7%.

Instead, you tried to four-flush.

Same ****. Using population statistics to measure the death rate of unarmed blacks implicitly pretends that backs and quakers and jews and mormons - all of whom are a percentage of the population - have equal numbers of interactions with police. They don't.

The pretense that ethnicities should die in proportion to their populations may hide behind "opinion," but it remains offensively DUMB - fit thinking for a midway rube or a turnip truck stowaway.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
RollingRock » 28 Jul 2020, 5:04 pm » wrote: What the HELL?       Not that it matters, but I'm white and male as well.  Wtf does that have to do with anything?
I'm not sick in the head, though.

For example, I would NEVER, EVER suggest that we ought to expect jews and quakers and mormons to die at the hands of police in numbers proportionate to their representation in society. You see, I understand that they commit less crimes and live in nice neighborhoods and have very few interactions with police, in proportion to their numbers. How can a fellow who never SEES a cop get killed by a cop? Makes no sense.

I get that you are titularly white and male. But you are also sick in the head. That you would want to work with and enable folks that hate your guts isn't surprising. I mean, you hate your own guts, do you not?

RollingRock

Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

Beer
Cannonpointer » 28 Jul 2020, 5:12 pm » wrote: I'm not sick in the head, though.
Neither am I.   I'm done with this thread.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
RollingRock » 28 Jul 2020, 5:14 pm » wrote: Neither am I.   I'm done with this thread.

But you are, kid - you are.

You are a magical thinker and a midway rube - and this thread isn't done with you.

Zeets2

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Cannonpointer » 28 Jul 2020, 4:51 pm » wrote: If only we could unite across party lines. But I'm white and male and not planning to change either attribute, so **** yourself.
And exactly how would you find common ground to agree with liberals that Trump is a Russian agent working for Trump, and they believe that even after the impeachment trial was unable to provide a single scrap of evidence of that lie?
How would you ever think you'd compromise with Antifa and BLM which we know are the militia doing the work for Democrats when they take over 6 square blocks of Minneapolis?  Maybe compromise and just give them 3?  Should we just agree to let Democrat governors and mayors cut $500 million from the police budget when they demand they're cut by $1 billion?  Or maybe we should just agree to let half of the black drug dealing murderers in Chicago go free without charges, since they have the belief that the police are simply out to kill blacks?
Do you get my point?  There is NO COMPROMISE with anarchist radicals seeking to overthrow the government and replace it with mob justice.  And the sooner that the majority learn to stand their ground and fight back, the better chance we have of securing this country the way it was founded!

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Zeets2 » 28 Jul 2020, 6:24 pm » wrote: And exactly how would you find common ground to agree with liberals that Trump is a Russian agent working for Trump, and they believe that even after the impeachment trial was unable to provide a single scrap of evidence of that lie?

I was sort of making that point, myself.

annLee

Unread post

Politics: Independent

righteous » 27 Jul 2020, 7:57 pm » wrote: Guilty as a hardened criminal. Safe because she's protected by the NWO elitists.

NO.......she is safe because the criminal in the Whitehouse was proven wrong AGAIN!      
It is my desire to debate you on the topic!

righteous

Unread post

annLee » 28 Jul 2020, 6:36 pm » wrote: NO.......she is safe because the criminal in the Whitehouse was proven wrong AGAIN!    
No criminal now as POTUS. Previous President and VP yes criminal. Former Secretary of State, Yes criminal.  

deezer shoove

Unread post

Politics: Fascist

RollingRock » 27 Jul 2020, 9:53 am » wrote: Simple - watch what they're doing.  I have no problem with arresting people who are burning buildings or destroying ****.  But don't blame/arrest/harass the whole because of the actions of a proportionate few.  THAT is escalating the situation, not calming it.
The crowd is the cover. They are part of it. Tough titty, enabler.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.