Solutions to Portland--??

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
356 posts
deezer shoove

Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Cannonpointer » 28 Jul 2020, 4:40 pm » wrote: Perhaps that is why I appear uncivil - my responses are honest.

I know if they had one speck of **** in them, my opponents would happily point to that speck, rather than grumble about my demeanor.

Your demeanor is the only thing about you I find worthwhile.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
deezershoove » 28 Jul 2020, 11:10 pm » wrote: Your demeanor is the only thing about you I find worthwhile.

It's my favorite part of pointing the cannon. Fifes have always had a wiry demeanor. Sniff.
Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Olivaw

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Taipan » 26 Jul 2020, 8:53 am » wrote: Something I want.
I ask now.
What will it take to stop the rioting in Portland? 
I am open to both sides of the fence.

I seek an honest solution.
I know people in Portland who have participated in the marches. They are not rioters or anarchists. They are engaged American citizens who are patriotic enough to put themselves out there for their country. The so-called riots are mostly peaceful protests that federal thugs are trying to escalate. 

Remember Selma, Birmingham, Waco, Kent State? Don’t let the current federal administration pull one over on you, Tai. 
Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

Taipan

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Olivaw » 28 Jul 2020, 11:28 pm » wrote: I know people in Portland who have participated in the marches. They are not rioters or anarchists. They are engaged American citizens who are patriotic enough to put themselves out there for their country. The so-called riots are mostly peaceful protests that federal thugs are trying to escalate. 

Remember Selma, Birmingham, Waco, Kent State? Don’t let the current federal administration pull one over on you, Tai.

Peaceful is cool.
I am 100% with peaceful.   
And........I will listen to what they have to say.

I am a deal-maker.           "Let's work something out"   !!!
Let's find the win-win deal !!

Ohhhh.......but trying to burn down Hatfield Courthouse??
Wrong goddamn move.        The Fed agents today...........are 100 times nicer than Texas Rangers.
The Rangers would shoot you.   Plain & simple.    No fuss--no muss.

Blood upon there Earth.......yours.                      

Olivaw

Unread post

Taipan » 28 Jul 2020, 11:42 pm » wrote: Peaceful is cool.
I am 100% with peaceful.   
And........I will listen to what they have to say.

I am a deal-maker.           "Let's work something out"   !!!
Let's find the win-win deal !!

Ohhhh.......but trying to burn down Hatfield Courthouse??
Wrong goddamn move.        The Fed agents today...........are 100 times nicer than Texas Rangers.
The Rangers would shoot you.   Plain & simple.    No fuss--no muss.

Blood upon there Earth.......yours.                      
Portland protesters wanted something done about police brutality. Neither you, nor I, are part of the negotiation. Their city, their issue. 

If you were to march in favor of succession, I would disagree, but I wouldn’t want Trump sending in the feds. If you were peaceful, I wouldn’t want the government pretending that you were a violent insurrectionist. The first amendment matters, no matter whether we agree or disagree. Let peaceful people march. 

An unidentified person threw a Molotov **** outside the courthouse but it was not burned. It has nothing to do with the good folks I know. We don’t know if the fool who threw it was a left wing thug or a right wing thug. Most thugs are just looking for an excuse to be thugs. 

Portland doesn’t need the feds or want the feds. Let’s leave em be and let them work it out. If they decide they need help, then they will ask for it. 

Taipan

Unread post

Olivaw » 28 Jul 2020, 11:55 pm » wrote: Portland protesters wanted something done about police brutality. Neither you, nor I, are part of the negotiation. Their city, their issue. 

If you were to march in favor of succession, I would disagree, but I wouldn’t want Trump sending in the feds. If you were peaceful, I wouldn’t want the government pretending that you were a violent insurrectionist. The first amendment matters, no matter whether we agree or disagree. Let peaceful people march. 

An unidentified person threw a Molotov **** outside the courthouse but it was not burned. It has nothing to do with the good folks I know. We don’t know if the fool who threw it was a left wing thug or a right wing thug. Most thugs are just looking for an excuse to be thugs. 

Portland doesn’t need the feds or want the feds. Let’s leave em be and let them work it out. If they decide they need help, then they will ask for it.

OK.               If Federal property is left alone.   
If rioters want to burn Oregon property.......fine.            Burn it.
But not Hatfield Courthouse.        Then the gun-fight is on!!

Can we agree?                     

Olivaw

Unread post

Taipan » 29 Jul 2020, 12:03 am » wrote: OK.               If Federal property is left alone.   
If rioters want to burn Oregon property.......fine.            Burn it.
But not Hatfield Courthouse.        Then the gun-fight is on!!

Can we agree?                     
What rioters? You mean the idiot who threw a Molotov **** NEAR the courthouse? Give me his or her name and I’ll report him or her to the police in Portland. Problem solved. No Trump thugs needed. 

Some believe the protesters should avoid the federal thugs but part of what they are protesting is police thuggery. Therein lies the issues. 

Taipan

Unread post

Olivaw » 29 Jul 2020, 12:47 am » wrote: What rioters? You mean the idiot who threw a Molotov **** NEAR the courthouse? Give me his or her name and I’ll report him or her to the police in Portland. Problem solved. No Trump thugs needed. 

Some believe the protesters should avoid the federal thugs but part of what they are protesting is police thuggery. Therein lies the issues.

What they are really fighting against..............is White America.

Olivaw

Unread post

Taipan » 29 Jul 2020, 1:06 am » wrote: What they are really fighting against..............is White America.
Most of them are white, Tai. I am white. We have nothing to fear from these protesters. 

Taipan

Unread post

Olivaw » 29 Jul 2020, 1:10 am » wrote: Most of them are white, Tai. I am white. We have nothing to fear from these protesters.

I know. 
That is why the White bastards like me...........have backed off.

skews13

Unread post

Taipan » 26 Jul 2020, 8:53 am » wrote: Something I want.
I ask now.
What will it take to stop the rioting in Portland? 
I am open to both sides of the fence.

I seek an honest solution.
Solution? To Americans first amendment rights?

Riots? What riots?

You live in Portland? What’s your business there?

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

skews13 » 29 Jul 2020, 4:28 am » wrote: Solution? To Americans first amendment rights?

Riots? What riots?

Let it burn.  And no federal assistance afterwards. 
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

deezer shoove

Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Cannonpointer » 28 Jul 2020, 11:14 pm » wrote: It's my favorite part of pointing the cannon. Fifes have always had a wiry demeanor. Sniff.

Seems like that fife in your avatar would have quite a low register.
...but you have the wind to pull it off.   

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Taipan

Unread post

skews13 » 29 Jul 2020, 4:28 am » wrote: Solution? To Americans first amendment rights?

Riots? What riots?

I have done business there.
I have had several fist-fights in Portland.
I was a mercenary back then.    I was a professional adventurer.
I went to college in Oregon.   Clatsop County Community College. 
Astoria.  I made straight A's.(as usual)
I love those people.    Those people treated me with kindness.....when I deserved none.
The women up there loved my Texas drawl, my skin-tight blue-jeans, and and my Tony
Llama cowboy boots.
The people of the Northwest are the finest people on the face of this Earth.
Even better than fighting white Texans.   It wounds me to see them turn Democrat.

But me and Jesus have a plan.
If that herd of sheep can be turned once..........then it can be turned twice.   
The psychology of mankind.                                                                   

omh

Unread post

Taipan » 29 Jul 2020, 1:06 am » wrote: What they are really fighting against..............is White America.
You are really just one of the mob mentality that won't tolerate people understanding life as it actually exists in plain sight. You cannot discuss anything beyond typecasting ancestries into categorical theaters of doubt demanding compliance or else..
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

NeoConvict » 28 Jul 2020, 12:38 pm » wrote: The feds are not patrolling the city, they are within 100 yards of a federal property they are protecting. Don't bring none and there won't be none son.
It is illegal to be within 100 yards of a federal building, daughter?  They need unmarked vans to pick up people within a hundred yards of a federal building, easily frightened fascist-wannabe?

"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Zeets2 » 28 Jul 2020, 1:01 pm » wrote: Here's a sample of your "occasional fir

Do you need to see another few dozen pictures of the fires set by those you call "peaceful demonstrators" before you yank your empty head out of your ***?
Among the nine pictures taken across several cities over a few months, you showed two car fires and two pictures of the same building on fire.  Only a drama-queen Deplorable would stand close enough to set his own hair on fire and declare this is "our cities burning."  Can you goose step while you tremble, sucker?

"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Huey

Unread post

RickyTavy » 29 Jul 2020, 10:22 am » wrote: It is illegal to be within 100 yards of a federal building, daughter?  They need unmarked vans to pick up people within a hundred yards of a federal building, easily frightened fascist-wannabe?

It is illegal to be within 100 yards of a federal building while throwing incendiary devices like Molotov **** at and in the building, setting fires outside the building thinking it would burn and using lasers to blind Fed Officers.

Next, the story of unmarked vans picking up people was pretty much debunked by the federal judge who heard the case to have the Feds removed.  The state presented evidence of one arrest without probable cause and one "seizure".  And there was NO EVIDENCE of a standing order or policy to drive around and pick up protesters.

Get a new talking point junior.

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Huey » 29 Jul 2020, 10:40 am » wrote: It is illegal to be within 100 yards of a federal building while throwing incendiary devices like Molotov **** at and in the building, setting fires outside the building thinking it would burn and using lasers to blind Fed Officers.

Next, the story of unmarked vans picking up people was pretty much debunked by the federal judge who heard the case to have the Feds removed.  The state presented evidence of one arrest without probable cause and one "seizure".  And there was NO EVIDENCE of a standing order or policy to drive around and pick up protesters.

Get a new talking point junior.
One of my favorite Hooey ironies is the way you parrot rightard media talking points while squealing about "talking points."  Did the video of the Gestapo beating the Navy veteran not make it to where you go to get your brain washed in a thimble?  The moms and others being gassed for protesting peacefully?  People being beaten for coming to the aid of someone on the ground? Got a number for how many stormtroopers have been blinded by lasers, or are you just trying to get promoted from useless to useful idiot?  The feds were brought in to provoke protestors, so trump could get videos for his commercials that hope to scare sissies like you into supporting another four years of his stupidity, laziness, incompetence, and corruption.  Lastly, only a Hooey would cite cases of people being kidnapped in unmarked vans as proof that people are not being kidnapped in unmarked vans.

With friends like you, you don't need enemas.  Apparently, you just get off on them.

Huey

Unread post

RickyTavy » 29 Jul 2020, 10:49 am » wrote: One of my favorite Hooey ironies is the way you parrot rightard media talking points while squealing about "talking points."  Did the video of the Gestapo beating the Navy veteran not make it to where you go to get your brain washed in a thimble?  The moms and others being gassed for protesting peacefully?  People being beaten for coming to the aid of someone on the ground? Got a number for how many stormtroopers have been blinded by lasers, or are you just trying to get promoted from useless to useful idiot?  The feds were brought in to provoke protestors, so trump could get videos for his commercials that hope to scare sissies like you into supporting another four years of his stupidity, laziness, incompetence, and corruption.  Lastly, only a Hooey would cite cases of people being kidnapped in unmarked vans as proof that people are not being kidnapped in unmarked vans.

With friends like you, you don't need enemas.  Apparently, you just get off on them.
I did see the vidoe.  Maybe you should as well.  
PS.  After you fight me failure you are the last poster to cry sissy.

3 officers were blinded.