Solutions to Portland--??

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
356 posts
Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

RickyTavy » 29 Jul 2020, 10:49 am » wrote: One of my favorite Hooey ironies is the way you parrot rightard media talking points while squealing about "talking points."  Did the video of the Gestapo beating the Navy veteran not make it to where you go to get your brain washed in a thimble?  The moms and others being gassed for protesting peacefully?  People being beaten for coming to the aid of someone on the ground? Got a number for how many stormtroopers have been blinded by lasers, or are you just trying to get promoted from useless to useful idiot?  The feds were brought in to provoke protestors, so trump could get videos for his commercials that hope to scare sissies like you into supporting another four years of his stupidity, laziness, incompetence, and corruption.  Lastly, only a Hooey would cite cases of people being kidnapped in unmarked vans as proof that people are not being kidnapped in unmarked vans.

With friends like you, you don't need enemas.  Apparently, you just get off on them.

Has the news not made it to your cardboard condo?Three federal agents who were sent to Portland, Ore., to try to help quell the city’s  violent protests were “likely left permanently blinded” from clashes, White House officials said Friday.“A federal agent’s hand was impaled by planted nails, another federal agent was shot with a pellet gun, leaving a wound deep to the bone, and tragically, three federal officers were likely left permanently blinded by the rioters using lasers pointed directly into their eyes,” White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany told reporters Friday.https://nypost.com/2020/07/24/3-fed-age ... rtland-wh/

“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

Taipan

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

omh » 29 Jul 2020, 9:57 am » wrote: You are really just one of the mob mentality that won't tolerate people understanding life as it actually exists in plain sight. You cannot discuss anything beyond typecasting ancestries into categorical theaters of doubt demanding compliance or else..

"$100.00.
  What is your answer".?
                                           Burt Lancaster.
                                           Valdez......is Coming.                               

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Huey » 29 Jul 2020, 10:52 am » wrote: I did see the vidoe.  Maybe you should as well.  
PS.  After you fight me failure you are the last poster to cry sissy.

3 officers were blinded.
Jeezus, I know you are desperate for my attention, but that wimpiness is all you can come up with?

1.  What "fight me" failure?  The one where you thought Lucy was your savior, until she ran from her lies?  The one where you declined my invitation to come to Az and play, after you tried to pose badass again?  

2.  I should watch the video I watched of the Navy guy being beaten?  You really too stupid to see how that wimpy bluff only detracts from your sad efforts to pose badass?  Relax, rhetorical question.

3.  Speaking of weak bluffs, got anything to back up your claim three of the gestapo-wannabes were blinded, or are you gonna Hooey?
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

omh

Unread post

Taipan » 29 Jul 2020, 10:58 am » wrote: "$100.00.
  What is your answer".?
                                           Burt Lancaster.
                                           Valdez......is Coming.                               

when you spend all your time comparing art and reality being paid to live a type cast personality you will find on your last exhale what was wasted since birth.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Huey » 29 Jul 2020, 10:54 am » wrote: Has the news not made it to your cardboard condo?Three federal agents who were sent to Portland, Ore., to try to help quell the city’s  violent protests were “likely left permanently blinded” from clashes, White House officials said Friday.“A federal agent’s hand was impaled by planted nails, another federal agent was shot with a pellet gun, leaving a wound deep to the bone, and tragically, three federal officers were likely left permanently blinded by the rioters using lasers pointed directly into their eyes,” White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany told reporters Friday.https://nypost.com/2020/07/24/3-fed-age ... rtland-wh/
Ooh, the chief liar for the most prolific liar in presidential history says so?  You can deep throat and regurgitate her mendacity, but I wouldn't expect anyone with a measurable IQ to swallow what you slurp.
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Taipan

Unread post

omh » 29 Jul 2020, 11:00 am » wrote: when you spend all your time comparing art and reality being paid to live a type cast personality you will find on your last exhale what was wasted since birth.

Wrong.
Wrong, ****.
You cannot run on my Team unless you have some goddamn guts.

Let's try again.
Here is the perfect answer.
"100.00  ??   You meant 200.
  Here is favorite charity.           
  Mensa.     Get your goddamn check-book out". !!

If a man fires at you...........fire right back.........get it??                        

omh

Unread post

Taipan » 29 Jul 2020, 11:30 am » wrote: Wrong.
Wrong, ****.
You cannot run on my Team unless you have some goddamn guts.

Let's try again.
Here is the perfect answer.
"100.00  ??   You meant 200.
  Here is favorite charity.           
  Mensa.     Get your goddamn check-book out". !!

If a man fires at you...........fire right back.........get it??                        
Courage to stand against humanity? Oh you defend the humanities never accepting life in plain sight.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Taipan

Unread post

omh » 29 Jul 2020, 11:32 am » wrote: Courage to stand against humanity? Oh you defend the humanities never accepting life in plain sight.

The Alamo.
WE........are son-of-a *******.
We will fight to the death.   For what we believe in.
You have always known this.

But you won't join us.
OK.    Then don't.

You have your choices.............and I have mine.

Adios, amigo.                                                  

omh

Unread post

Taipan » 29 Jul 2020, 11:40 am » wrote: The Alamo.
WE........are son-of-a *******.
We will fight to the death.   For what we believe in.
You have always known this.

But you won't join us.
OK.    Then don't.

You have your choices.............and I have mine.

Adios, amigo.                                                  
Don't make the past govern the future developing from now on, it only compounds exponentially the stupidity added so far.

Zeets2

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

RickyTavy » 29 Jul 2020, 10:31 am » wrote: Among the nine pictures taken across several cities over a few months, you showed two car fires and two pictures of the same building on fire.  Only a drama-queen Deplorable would stand close enough to set his own hair on fire and declare this is "our cities burning."  Can you goose step while you tremble, sucker?
So what are you asserting, nitwit?  That there are not rioters setting fires in at least a half dozen Democrat run cities currently under attack?  Go google the images yourself and you can pick from hundreds of them showing the same kind of anarchy taking place right now!  This one was from yesterday in Portland.  Go ahead and defend the riots going on there every damn day for almost two months!
Are the "peaceful protesters" the ones who used laser pointers to permanently blind three federal officers?  Go ahead and defend these rioters some more, then look in the mirror and call yourself a fine patriot, you *******!:Three Federal Officers Permanently Blinded During Portland RiotsThree federal officers were blinded by lasers used by Antifa during riots in Portland which local officials have allowed to continue for over fifty days.

Taipan

Unread post

omh » 29 Jul 2020, 11:42 am » wrote: Don't make the past govern the future developing from now on, it only compounds exponentially the stupidity added so far.

A $100.00 Dollar Bill on the line.

Put up............or shut up.                                                              

omh

Unread post

Taipan » 29 Jul 2020, 12:02 pm » wrote: A $100.00 Dollar Bill on the line.

The skin I have in this game are my children's time left after I die. Corruption destroys actual understanding of life. all that remains is dishonest policies of laws directing outcomes to favor misdirecting narratives.

Doesn't have to be that way and never has, but mob rule bullying employing ballots over bullets defeats honesty same way as bullets do without the bloodshed.

Misieyr stays in place as intelelctually designed by the species, to control ancestires passing through the mment here until extinction.. I not only am defending my children I am defending my sisters great grandchildren already born.

omh

Unread post

Taipan » 29 Jul 2020, 12:02 pm » wrote: A $100.00 Dollar Bill on the line.

I don't fall prey to sucker bets on fixed outcomes. I will gamble with my time standing against organized corruption of the human species ancestrally going on in plain sight.

Taipan

Unread post

omh » 29 Jul 2020, 12:11 pm » wrote: I don't fall prey to sucker bets on fixed outcomes. I will gamble with my time standing against organized corruption of the human species ancestrally going on in plain sight.

Try to grow a backbone.
I have no respect...........for a coward.

I am watching Dexter..........and drinking beer.                                      

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
deezershoove » 29 Jul 2020, 7:52 am » wrote: Seems like that fife in your avatar would have quite a low register.
...but you have the wind to pull it off. 

You wouldn't last long in Mayberry with that attitude, mister.  
Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

omh

Unread post

Taipan » 29 Jul 2020, 12:19 pm » wrote:  ****.
Try to grow a backbone.
I have no respect...........for a coward.

I am watching Dexter..........and drinking beer.                                      
Watched the series twice already. Entertaining fiction. Its all about nurturing nature of a beast for a better societal outcome. Rememeber what was attributed to his behavior.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
RickyTavy » 29 Jul 2020, 10:22 am » wrote: It is illegal to be within 100 yards of a federal building, daughter?  They need unmarked vans to pick up people within a hundred yards of a federal building, easily frightened fascist-wannabe?
They detained, questioned, and released those taken who were captured on video damaging federal property. They were read their rights according to those impacted. They will be charged and tried if appropriate. Who gives a **** if the transport vans were unmarked?

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

omh

Unread post

Taipan » 26 Jul 2020, 8:53 am » wrote: Something I want.
I ask now.
What will it take to stop the rioting in Portland? 
I am open to both sides of the fence.

I seek an honest solution.
If you seek an honest solution offer one that covers all angles of deception taking place within that situation.
You have layered semantics taking place. Local, county, state, nation, global. which of the two sides are you on. there are 30 to choose from and that is just thinking outside the box at each level. add 1 more being the secret kept in all 5.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Zeets2 » 29 Jul 2020, 11:52 am » wrote: So what are you asserting?

I am asserting that you are a gullible and easily frightened hysteric who looks at predominantly peaceful protests and sees BLM coming after your white wimmin, such as they are.  That you could had to duplicate pictures and show a couple of car fires to validate your mouth-foaming declaration of armageddon proves me right.  I doubt you were nearly concerned when armed Deplorables invaded the Michigan capitol, threatening to kill the governor.

BTW, little fluffer, you might have noticed that since trump's efforts to provoke violence were backfiring. the leader of your cult has backed down from using his storm troopers.

duck615

Unread post

RickyTavy » 31 Jul 2020, 9:34 pm » wrote: I am asserting that you are a gullible and easily frightened hysteric who looks at predominantly peaceful protests and sees BLM coming after your white wimmin, such as they are.  That you could had to duplicate pictures and show a couple of car fires to validate your mouth-foaming declaration of armageddon proves me right.  I doubt you were nearly concerned when armed Deplorables invaded the Michigan capitol, threatening to kill the governor.

BTW, little fluffer, you might have noticed that since trump's efforts to provoke violence were backfiring. the leader of your cult has backed down from using his storm troopers.

LMFAO I guess those building burnt themselves down... I guess all those bricks, water bottles and anything else these **** could get their hands on fell out of the sky...