Suckered By a Moron II

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
18 posts
User avatar
Ricky Tavy

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 18,636
Politics: Liberal
Location: Behind the cactus curtain in Arizona


 
Log in or Register to remove ads

"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

User avatar
Famagusta

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,422
Politics: Libertarian



 
When did you lose yours?

Genghis Khan’s legacy.

User avatar
Ricky Tavy

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 18,636
Politics: Liberal
Location: Behind the cactus curtain in Arizona

Famagusta » 27 Jul 2020, 12:17 pm » wrote:
 
When did you lose yours?

Genghis Khan’s legacy.
You give any thought to how Hooey must feel, watching you ignore his sissy *** to grovel before me for attention?
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

User avatar
Famagusta

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,422
Politics: Libertarian

RickyTavy » 27 Jul 2020, 12:20 pm » wrote: You give any thought to how Hooey must feel, watching you ignore his sissy *** to grovel before me for attention?
No. Have  you?


I’m only playing with you.

 

User avatar
Ricky Tavy

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 18,636
Politics: Liberal
Location: Behind the cactus curtain in Arizona

"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,962

Daily the liberal asswipe

User avatar
Ricky Tavy

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 18,636
Politics: Liberal
Location: Behind the cactus curtain in Arizona

trump declared tonight that he is going to ban tik tok. He doesn't believe he has the power to lead a national response to covid, but he believes he has the power to get revenge on the kids who pranked his Tulsa petri dish. I am informed the youth who mostly do not vote are ready to storm the palace now.

Very stable genius.
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

User avatar
Famagusta

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,422
Politics: Libertarian

Anyway, Ricky,

I bet you’d rather be guillotined, than admit we’re even on the same page on certain issues.

User avatar
Ricky Tavy

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 18,636
Politics: Liberal
Location: Behind the cactus curtain in Arizona

Famagusta » 01 Aug 2020, 4:56 am » wrote: Anyway, Ricky,

I bet you’d rather be guillotined, than admit we’re even on the same page on certain issues.
I find you always repulsive.  You have a Euro base of liberalism, but you go with with trying to appeal to American fascists, confident that is where your ugliness belongs.  You  are so lacking in principles you suck up to the Deplorables you don't really much agree with, because they will have your skanky ***.  You are noted primarily for not having much of any political opinion you really believe in.   You will suck up quickly to anyone who provides a salve for your loneliness.

You are Isatroll.  Nobody on any forum is less respected than you are.
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

User avatar
Famagusta

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,422
Politics: Libertarian

RickyTavy » 01 Aug 2020, 5:05 am » wrote: I find you always repulsive.  You have a Euro base of liberalism, but you go with with trying to appeal to American fascists, confident that is where your ugliness belongs.  You  are so lacking in principles you suck up to the Deplorables you don't really much agree with, because they will have your skanky ***.  You are noted primarily for not having much of any political opinion you really believe in.   You will suck up quickly to anyone who provides a salve for your loneliness.

You are Isatroll.  Nobody on any forum is less respected than you are.
Thanks so much for that.   

I hate to tell you how ignorant you are. For a start, Britain is not Europe. 

I am also politically disenfranchised. Does  Europe even have any politics? Not that you’d know anything like that.


I’m so pleased that you noticed Sheepdip’s  spiteful spitballs against the USA. He does it to the UK too.

He must hate America so much, that he tries to talk in its vernacular.  Funny that.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 53,820

Antifa
Famagusta » 01 Aug 2020, 5:12 am » wrote: Thanks so much for that.   

I hate to tell you how ignorant you are. For a start, Britain is not Europe. 

I am also politically disenfranchised. Does  Europe even have any politics? Not that you’d know anything like that.

I’m so pleased that you noticed Sheepdip’s  spiteful spitballs against the USA. He does it to the UK too.

He must hate America so much, that he tries to talk in its vernacular.  Funny that.
For a start, Britain is not Europe. 
True..... it's Uranus...
Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

User avatar
Famagusta

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,422
Politics: Libertarian

Blackvegetable » 01 Aug 2020, 7:50 am » wrote: True..... it's Uranus...
You’re not far off.

User avatar
Ricky Tavy

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 18,636
Politics: Liberal
Location: Behind the cactus curtain in Arizona

"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

User avatar
Ricky Tavy

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 18,636
Politics: Liberal
Location: Behind the cactus curtain in Arizona

"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

User avatar
Ricky Tavy

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 18,636
Politics: Liberal
Location: Behind the cactus curtain in Arizona

"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,962

***

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 53,820

Antifa
Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

User avatar
Ricky Tavy

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 18,636
Politics: Liberal
Location: Behind the cactus curtain in Arizona

It appears you have confused this site with your GRINDR app, Princess.
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Baidu [Spider], Bill Gates [Bot], Cannonpointer, Cedar, Famagusta, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Ike Bana, Isabel, Karen Taint, KFSW, Majestic-12 [Bot], nefarious101, NeoConvict, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Polar1ty, SJConspirator, skews13, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], Termin8tor, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, WillFranklin, Zeets2 and 806 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads