If Teachers refuse to teach they should be fired and blackballed for 5 years

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
164 posts
omh

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 28 Jul 2020, 10:59 am » wrote: Why even try to rationalize it?
I don't rationalize as that leads to marginalizing parts against the whole which comes down to facts statistically averaged as truth are always incomplete regardless the angle of [perception argued around a single talking point.

Gee, lines of communication become a metaphoric spokes on a wheel the talking poing is the center hub and all sides disagreeing are the outer rim a tire is wrapped upon.

when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
omh » 28 Jul 2020, 11:03 am » wrote: I don't rationalize as that leads to marginalizing parts against the whole which comes down to facts statistically averaged as truth are always incomplete regardless the angle of [perception argued around a single talking point.

Gee, lines of communication become a metaphoric spokes on a wheel the talking poing is the center hub and all sides disagreeing are the outer rim a tire is wrapped upon.
Still boils down to a **** call...

No one living, dead, or as yet unborn, will benefit from putting that meritless creep back in the WH.

Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

omh

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 28 Jul 2020, 11:13 am » wrote: Still boils down to a **** call...

No one living, dead, or as yet unborn, will benefit from putting that meritless creep back in the WH.
the worse alternative is putting Biden in. Kind of like Mueller report and Mueller was the scape goat so it would look like Republicans were doing it. That man didn't do anything other than stand as the focal point diversion. He and Biden are alike in that way.

Let me think 1820 the elected President died in the first month after inaugeration, I don't think Biden will live to be sworn in so the person picked as VP will and that leaves Nancy Pelosi next in line.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
omh » 28 Jul 2020, 11:21 am » wrote: the worse alternative is putting Biden in. Kind of like Mueller report and Mueller was the scape goat so it would look like Republicans were doing it. That man didn't do anything other than stand as the focal point diversion. He and Biden are alike in that way.

Let me think 1820 the elected President died in the first month after inaugeration, I don't think Biden will live to be sworn in so the person picked as VP will and that leaves Nancy Pelosi next in line.
the worse alternative is putting Biden in. 
to an acid casualty, perhaps...
Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Hellongoodbye

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Crazytrain » 27 Jul 2020, 7:04 pm » wrote: And let's divert money to religious schools that teach kids about Adam and Eve and incest. Because they had no daughters.
I thought I might jump in and help you out here
The biblical record records the father and son lifespans for genealogy purposes like the creation date (which was about 4000 years before the life of Christ) if you tally up Genesis chapter 5&11, as well as Luke chapter 3. 
Gen 5:4 of course mentioned he had other sons and daughters.
https://www.biblehub.com/genesis/5-4.htm

also, as far as the subject of incest goes, let me ask you a hypothetical question.
if a woman had twins, and the boy and girl were separated at birth never knowing they had a twin sibling and they met up later in life and fell in love is that incest? Psychologically speaking, no. Likewise with the first people on earth who never even gave it thought Like we do now. Kind of like how Adam and Eve ran around naked just as our kids do when they are young paying no attention to their nakedness. There is nothing wrong (With Kids streaking Lol) and was nothing wrong with that yet as time progressed and does progress, so does our thinking.

yes incest became wrong not just Psychologically but physiologically as our human bodies and genetic structure have deteriorated thanks to Sin and the ‘fallen world’ and change in laws of physics.

your welcome

Last edited by Hellongoodbye on 28 Jul 2020, 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ike Bana

Unread post

omh » 28 Jul 2020, 11:21 am » wrote: the worse alternative is putting Biden in. 
This is all anybody should need to see to automatically dismiss any of the tripe oozing out of this member.  If anybody hasn't figured it out already.

omh

Unread post

IkeBana » 28 Jul 2020, 12:35 pm » wrote: This is all anybody should need to see to automatically dismiss any of the tripe oozing out of this member.  If anybody hasn't figured it out already.
let me even that out, everything your ideology spews out as truth, is just denying living is limited to reproductions timed apart so far as ancestrally sustaining the numbers of this species occupying space from now until extinction each rotation of the planet always a new total sum so far and that can be followed ancestrally back to inception of this species which is before civilization played domesticating the population to obey a royal we..

Ike Bana

Unread post

nefarious101 » 27 Jul 2020, 7:00 pm » wrote: Easier yet....just get rid of the political teachers who are most interested in indoctrinating kids than they are in teaching. 
Feh.  Any teacher who isn't in favor of teaching the book of genesis in science class is, in your head full of bolts, gonna be guilty of indoctrinating students in the godless study of science and critical thinking.

duck615

Unread post

IkeBana » 28 Jul 2020, 1:03 pm » wrote: Feh.  Any teacher who isn't in favor of teaching the book of genesis in science class is, in your head full of bolts, gonna be guilty of indoctrinating students in the godless study of science and critical thinking.
Notice how libs deflect from the subject all the time?

Vegas

Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Capitalist

nefarious101 » 27 Jul 2020, 6:36 pm » wrote: Everyone else essential is doing their job unless you are saying teachers aren't essential....in that case they should and can be replaced

NeoConvict » 27 Jul 2020, 6:37 pm » wrote: They are showing less courage than teenage fast food workers and  hospital volunteers. We perhaps don't need people so weak and frightened teaching our next generation.

Depends. We have the 5th largest district in the nation. We actually have really good teachers, but the admins are cowards. A huge reason why we suck out here is due to the behavioral problems in the classroom.  Nobody can learn . These kids disrupt constantly. The admins shun it and dont do a damn thing. Behavioral problems should be addressed by the parents 100%. They shouldnt even be allowed in school. Permanent expelusion. Society will always need street cleaners, bus drivers, and dishwashers. Teachers shouldnt have to babysit. 

Zeets2

Unread post

IkeBana » 28 Jul 2020, 12:35 pm » wrote: This is all anybody should need to see to automatically dismiss any of the tripe oozing out of this member.  If anybody hasn't figured it out already.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how stupid it is, just like yours.  If YOU choose to dismiss any member, go right ahead!  But that's not enticing enough for a liberal now, is it?  Your left-wing agenda REQUIRES you to keep opposing opinions from being expressed, probably because you know they have much more validity than any of your own idiotic views.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Vegas » 28 Jul 2020, 1:47 pm » wrote:
Depends. We have the 5th largest district in the nation. We actually have really good teachers, but the admins are cowards. A huge reason why we suck out here is due to the behavioral problems in the classroom.  Nobody can learn . These kids disrupt constantly. The admins shun it and dont do a damn thing. Behavioral problems should be addressed by the parents 100%. They shouldnt even be allowed in school. Permanent expelusion. Society will always need street cleaners, bus drivers, and dishwashers. Teachers shouldnt have to babysit.
Perhaps home schooling these unmanageable brats will help?

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
IkeBana » 28 Jul 2020, 1:03 pm » wrote: Feh.  Any teacher who isn't in favor of teaching the book of genesis in science class is, in your head full of bolts, gonna be guilty of indoctrinating students in the godless study of science and critical thinking.
Genesis isn't a scientific text. Any teacher that teaches abiogenesis as fact while not teaching that intelligent design or creation are equally likely is not doing their job. I have no issues with evolution being taught, species do adapt and change through natural selection or mutation. What is irresponsible is claiming these forces are responsible for diversity in and of species. 

Vegas

Unread post

NeoConvict » 28 Jul 2020, 2:04 pm » wrote: Perhaps home schooling these unmanageable brats will help?
Who cares? I have no compassion for these kids. My focus is on the ones who are serious and well mannered. These other kids can jump off a cliff for all I care. 

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Vegas » 28 Jul 2020, 2:11 pm » wrote: Who cares? I have no compassion for these kids. My focus is on the ones who are serious and well mannered. These other kids can jump off a cliff for all I care.
Self driven kids will likely perform better in a distance learning environment. Fewer distractions.

Vegas

Unread post

NeoConvict » 28 Jul 2020, 2:37 pm » wrote: Self driven kids will likely perform better in a distance learning environment. Fewer distractions.
Who says they are self driven? They are *******. Plain and simple. 

supraTruth

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

NeoConvict » 28 Jul 2020, 10:41 am » wrote: Don't think you can train for that. Hardened underground bunker?
Do U have 1?

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
No. I am prepared, not a prepper. I have no interest or intention to go fight the federal government. 

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Vegas » 28 Jul 2020, 2:42 pm » wrote: Who says they are self driven? They are *******. Plain and simple.
You misread. The good kids will do better in distance learning. The bad seeds will be their parents problem. 

Hellongoodbye

Unread post

NeoConvict » 28 Jul 2020, 2:08 pm » wrote: Genesis isn't a scientific text. 

I have no issues with evolution being taught, species do adapt and change through natural selection or mutation. What is irresponsible is claiming these forces are responsible for diversity in and of species.
I have personally concluded the Genesis account is a historical account, which can and should be taught in all schools.

I agree with your statement of adaptation not innovation. Species can only ‘evolve‘ to designed limits Within Kinds. Like the dog kind or cat kind or whale dolphin kind etc. 
some of the more recent studies I’ve read put the total number of animals on the ark at approximately 2000 to 10,000 because the biblical command was only LAnd creatures which breathe through their nostrils not insects which breathe through their skin.

i’m not really sure the idea of evolution in science class or promoted as logical though. Especially an unintelligent creating source.