If Teachers refuse to teach they should be fired and blackballed for 5 years

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
164 posts
Vegas

Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Capitalist

NeoConvict » 28 Jul 2020, 2:45 pm » wrote: You misread. The good kids will do better in distance learning. The bad seeds will be their parents problem.
Oh. Yes, agreed. The bad seeds can live on skid row and grow up to be street prostitutes, pimps, and heroin addicts. Whatever. 

simple jack

Unread post

nefarious101 » 27 Jul 2020, 6:36 pm » wrote: Everyone else essential is doing their job unless you are saying teachers aren't essential....in that case they should and can be replaced

Your ******* had been 'blackballed' by yer boyfriend for decades.
What kind of person says "Frankly,
I wish her well," about someone who is arrested for sex-trafficking?
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PrI9hlQtJCE/ ... k-pipe.jpg
https://media.boingboing.net/wp-content ... /peabe.jpg

omh

Unread post

duck615 » 28 Jul 2020, 1:05 pm » wrote: Notice how libs deflect from the subject all the time?
Notice the same practice from your side of thinking outside a box.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

nefarious101

Unread post

IkeBana » 27 Jul 2020, 10:06 pm » wrote: Tell us...what's it like to be a cliche?

Did your sister tell you to say that of your grandma?

nefarious101

Unread post

IkeBana » 27 Jul 2020, 11:06 pm » wrote: And I've seen hundreds of you in treatment rooms over the last quarter century.  Your psychopathology is intractable, and most often I walk out of the room just smgdh.

So...you spend a lot of time in treatment rooms do you?  Bet that's a story all it's own...you sick in the head or what?

nefarious101

Unread post

IkeBana » 28 Jul 2020, 1:03 pm » wrote: Feh.  Any teacher who isn't in favor of teaching the book of genesis in science class is, in your head full of bolts, gonna be guilty of indoctrinating students in the godless study of science and critical thinking.

You're making up **** in your head to create your own little boogeyman....yep....you are sick in the head.  What's it like to be so damn stupid you don't even realize it....start a thread and explain it to us. 

nefarious101

Unread post

Vegas » 28 Jul 2020, 1:47 pm » wrote:
Depends. We have the 5th largest district in the nation. We actually have really good teachers, but the admins are cowards. A huge reason why we suck out here is due to the behavioral problems in the classroom.  Nobody can learn . These kids disrupt constantly. The admins shun it and dont do a damn thing. Behavioral problems should be addressed by the parents 100%. They shouldnt even be allowed in school. Permanent expelusion. Society will always need street cleaners, bus drivers, and dishwashers. Teachers shouldnt have to babysit.

That problem was created by the same experts that teach our teachers

nefarious101

Unread post

simplejack » 28 Jul 2020, 3:15 pm » wrote: Your ******* had been 'blackballed' by yer boyfriend for decades.

Wow...that was a zinger....you like thinking about my *******?...I take it your also a well trained **** too.  You a trans or just a run of the mill ***?

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
nuckinfutz » 27 Jul 2020, 9:59 pm » wrote: You are a prime candidate to be the next theater shooter!
Let's compare the photo of elijah mcclain to his mugshot. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=elijah+mcclai ... 519125.jpg

Now, let's look at James holmes' high school yearbook photo. https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=james+ ... 82485b.jpg

It's easy to see that the black man is scary and the white guy looks very normal. Oh, by the way - I recommend less ****** dick in your diet.

Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

nuckin futz

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Cannonpointer » 28 Jul 2020, 6:19 pm » wrote: Let's compare the photo of elijah mcclain to his mugshot. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=elijah+mcclai ... 519125.jpg

Now, let's look at James holmes' high school yearbook photo. https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=james+ ... 82485b.jpg

It's easy to see that the black man is scary and the white guy looks very normal. Oh, by the way - I recommend less ****** dick in your diet.
Haha! You are choking on ****** dick, Dick!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

Ike Bana

Unread post

nefarious101 » 28 Jul 2020, 4:13 pm » wrote: Did your sister tell you to say that of your grandma?
I don't know my sister, or my brother, and I didn't know my grandmother.

So the answer to your ignorant **** question is, no.

nefarious101

Unread post

IkeBana » 28 Jul 2020, 6:57 pm » wrote: I don't know my sister, or my brother, and I didn't know my grandmother.

So the answer to your ignorant **** question is, no.

Bastard kid huh?....well you can tell it **** you up...I'd feel sorry for you but you're too **** up in the head to appreciate it

Famagusta

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

nefarious101 » 28 Jul 2020, 7:01 pm » wrote: Bastard kid huh?....well you can tell it **** you up...I'd feel sorry for you but you're too **** up in the head to appreciate it
Nefarious: did you see what BV called you?

I couldn’t stop laughing.

The insults are priceless today. Jolted me out of my Covid depression.   

nefarious101

Unread post

Famagusta » 29 Jul 2020, 2:46 am » wrote: Nefarious: did you see what BV called you?

I couldn’t stop laughing.

The insults are priceless today. Jolted me out of my Covid depression. 

What did the Dickhead call me?....he says all kinds of things

Famagusta

Unread post

nefarious101 » 29 Jul 2020, 3:39 pm » wrote: What did the Dickhead call me?....he says all kinds of things
So there you are. I have to get up in the middle of the night to talk to you.

I’ll have to look it up, he’s so prolific with his outpourings. And I’ve forgotten the exact wording, he messes up my brain.

nefarious101

Unread post

Famagusta » 29 Jul 2020, 3:50 pm » wrote: So there you are. I have to get up in the middle of the night to talk to you.

I’ll have to look it up, he’s so prolific with his outpourings. And I’ve forgotten the exact wording, he messes up my brain.

Careful....he's a certified dickhead and belongs to the North American Dickhead Society or NADS for short

Famagusta

Unread post

nefarious101 » 29 Jul 2020, 3:53 pm » wrote: Careful....he's a certified dickhead and belongs to the North American Dickhead Society or NADS for short
I nearly met him once. In New York.

Vegas

Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Capitalist

Famagusta » 29 Jul 2020, 4:07 pm » wrote: I nearly met him once. In New York.
Why? He is a sociopathic narcissist. 

nefarious101

Unread post

Famagusta » 29 Jul 2020, 4:07 pm » wrote: I nearly met him once. In New York.

I saw him once in a cafe....he got thrown out for his "thar she blows" routine

Famagusta

Unread post

Vegas » 29 Jul 2020, 4:09 pm » wrote: Why? He is a sociopathic narcissist.