If Teachers refuse to teach they should be fired and blackballed for 5 years

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
170 posts
Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

NeoConvict » 02 Aug 2020, 7:32 am » wrote: 0 hospitalizations, 0 deaths. 40 reported no symptoms at all. The rest had a low grade fever. Its the **** sniffles for those under 60.

You need to look, before you waddle.....

"Among 136 cases with available symptom data, 36 (26%) patients reported no symptoms; among 100 (74%) who reported symptoms, those most commonly reported were subjective or documented fever (65%), headache (61%), and sore throat (46%)."

NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Phoenix68.2.0 » 03 Aug 2020, 1:44 pm » wrote:
You need to look, before you waddle.....
"Among 136 cases with available symptom data, 36 (26%) patients reported no symptoms; among 100 (74%) who reported symptoms, those most commonly reported were subjective or documented fever (65%), headache (61%), and sore throat (46%)."
I rounded 36 up to 40. Those that had symptoms were mild cases. No hospitalizations, no deaths. Next?
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

simple jack

Unread post

^^^Barron Trump's school will not fully reopen in the fall ^^^

Have yer ****** boyfriend read this to you when he's finished.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/barron-tru ... -the-fall/

Do not trust any vaccine that Trump is forcing the FDA to approve before the election if you value your life.

'FUN FACT: Donald Trump's healthcare plan has been "2 weeks away" for 43 months now.'

nefarious101

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2020, 7:28 am » wrote: 260 children and staff at Georgia overnight camp test positive for coronavirus, CDC says

The​ camp did not require its more than 360 campers, who ranged in age from 6 to 19, to wear masks.
did you throw one of these when you heard about it?

https://twitter.com/JaVonniBrustow/stat ... 1905442817

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

nefarious101 » 27 Jul 2020, 7:36 pm » wrote:

If Teachers refuse to teach they should be fired and blackballed for 5 years

Kinda disappointed in your Primary-education, are you??

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 27 Jul 2020, 6:36 pm » wrote: Everyone else essential is doing their job unless you are saying teachers aren't essential....in that case they should and can be replaced

I think any POTUS who refuses to read his one page dumbed down DIB should be garroted with his retinal ganglia..

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

nefarious101

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 29 Aug 2020, 10:25 am » wrote: I think any POTUS who refuses to read his one page dumbed down DIB should be garroted with his retinal ganglia..

yawn...........run along dickhead

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 29 Aug 2020, 10:25 am » wrote: I think any POTUS who refuses to read his one page dumbed down DIB.....

I think you might have made an inaccurate-assumption.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LFkN7QGp2c

omh

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2020, 7:28 am » wrote: 260 children and staff at Georgia overnight camp test positive for coronavirus, CDC says

The​ camp did not require its more than 360 campers, who ranged in age from 6 to 19, to wear masks.
Is this where they never showed symptoms and have the antibodies present for the positive while never spreading it beyond their individually carrying the after effects?

as usual you project more than actually took place always chasing possibilities rather than dealing with actualities timed apart now. Your our way or no way mentality is out to destroy anyone not complying to your system of denying now is eternity.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

omh » 29 Aug 2020, 10:47 am » wrote:

Is this where they never showed symptoms and have the antibodies present for the positive while never spreading it beyond their individually carrying the after effects?

"NEVER, huh??"

You Teabaggers/Trumpoids surely do appreciate those everybody knows factoids, don't you??