This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
simple jack

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,467

NeoConvict » 27 Jul 2020, 7:34 pm » wrote: Big difference. Kids and their parents don't die ftom this.

Dumbest post EVER !

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 109,688
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
NeoConvict » 27 Jul 2020, 6:37 pm » wrote: They are showing less courage than teenage fast food workers and  hospital volunteers. We perhaps don't need people so weak and frightened teaching our next generation.

Sigh. Teenagers are not "courageous" - almost ever. They simply lack the intellect and the nature and the capacity to assess risk.

Believe me, getting one in the car is so easy. Not so easy getting out, though. :ninja:  

I think that using threats to their professional standing to make demands on teachers politicizes a virus. I don't like it when the left does it - I like it no better from the right.

Let's ALL allow others to make their own risk assessments. A diversity of opinions is par for the course with humanity - why should it bother us?

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 32,737
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Cannonpointer » 28 Jul 2020, 5:31 am » wrote: Sigh. Teenagers are not "courageous" - almost ever. They simply lack the intellect and the nature and the capacity to assess risk.

Believe me, getting one in the car is so easy. Not so easy getting out, though. Image  

I think that using threats to their professional standing to make demands on teachers politicizes a virus. I don't like it when the left does it - I like it no better from the right.

Let's ALL allow others to make their own risk assessments. A diversity of opinions is par for the course with humanity - why should it bother us?
I don't know how the OPs suggestion would work and wouldn't support it's implementation if it was forced by the government. There are plenty of qualified adults that would take the open positions. Don't think those that decide not to return to work should be black balled (what a racist term!!) but I don't believe that their refusal to work should keep schools from opening. Give them the option to teach remotely. If they refuse that,  then hire another qualified instructor. The teachers union wouldn't be happy but that group of child rape enablers needs to be taken down a few notches anyway. 
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 109,688
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
NeoConvict » 28 Jul 2020, 6:15 am » wrote: I don't know how the OPs suggestion would work and wouldn't support it's implementation if it was forced by the government.
That's who teachers work for - can't imagine who else would force it...
NeoConvict » 28 Jul 2020, 6:15 am » wrote: There are plenty of qualified adults that would take the open positions. Don't think those that decide not to return to work should be black balled (what a racist term!!) but I don't believe that their refusal to work should keep schools from opening. Give them the option to teach remotely. If they refuse that,  then hire another qualified instructor. The teachers union wouldn't be happy but that group of child rape enablers needs to be taken down a few notches anyway.
Look, if school is open and your risk assessment prevents you attending, it's on you to roll with them replacing you until your position changes - life goes on. **** teaching remotely - come earn your check, or do what you gotta do. I'm not arguing to coddle workers and I want an adult in the **** class room with booger bandits - not on video. I'm just saying we don't need to be punitive, just because some broad with underlying conditions wants to avoid a threat. People have a right to their opinions and to protect themselves.

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 32,737
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Cannonpointer » 28 Jul 2020, 6:25 am » wrote: That's who teachers work for - can't imagine who else would force it...

Look, if school is open and your risk assessment prevents you attending, it's on you to roll with them replacing you until your position changes - life goes on. **** teaching remotely - come earn your check, or do what you gotta do. I'm not arguing to coddle workers and I want an adult in the **** class room with booger bandits - not on video. I'm just saying we don't need to be punitive, just because some broad with underlying conditions wants to avoid a threat. People have a right to their opinions and to protect themselves.
Agree. I believe they should replace those that refuse to return. No punishment, no punitive action. 
 

User avatar
duck615

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,479

nuckinfutz » 27 Jul 2020, 9:59 pm » wrote: You are a prime candidate to be the next theater shooter!
Image

sorry little fella, I am a trained responsible gun owner.

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,582

duck615 » 28 Jul 2020, 6:36 am » wrote:  I am a trained responsible gun owner.
Ducky wins Ike's Oxymoron of the Month award for July.
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 32,737
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 28 Jul 2020, 6:45 am » wrote: Ducky wins Ike's Oxymoron of the Month award for July.
Progressives seem to be begging for guns and training these days. Perhaps I will make a few bucks teaching them fire and maneuver drills? As long as they agree to keep it in the city and only use it defensively.... :twisted:  
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 77,037

Antifa
NeoConvict » 27 Jul 2020, 6:37 pm » wrote: They are showing less courage than teenage fast food workers and  hospital volunteers. We perhaps don't need people so weak and frightened teaching our next generation.
Perhaps Grifty can lead by example...


 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 77,037

Antifa
NeoConvict » 28 Jul 2020, 6:55 am » wrote: Progressives seem to be begging for guns and training these days. Perhaps I will make a few bucks teaching them fire and maneuver drills? As long as they agree to keep it in the city and only use it defensively.... Image
They could teach you math.

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,582

NeoConvict » 28 Jul 2020, 6:55 am » wrote: Progressives seem to be begging for guns and training these days. Perhaps I will make a few bucks teaching them fire and maneuver drills? As long as they agree to keep it in the city and only use it defensively.... Image
I got the best training there is.  You could probably learn something from somebody like me.  Of course you're a **** Trumper, and his lesson to all of his worshippers is that learning anything beyond **** as many innocent bystanders as possible (without even providing the courtesy of a reach around), is a waste of time.  So it's pretty clear that you think you know all there is to know, and that no further education for you is necessary.
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 77,037

Antifa
Neo will make the science fit the policy.

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,582

Blackvegetable » 28 Jul 2020, 7:05 am » wrote: Neo will make the science fit the policy.
Even that would be a stretch for somebody with Neo's brainpower level.

As far as the OP is concerned...we all know that anybody who supports this silly **** is anti-science, anti-education, anti-educators, and wants the Book of Genesis taught in public school science class. Image   When the reason why our kids are getting their asses kicked in math and science by EU kids and Asian kids, and kids from India, is because of all the locally controlled school districts run by delusional christians who want Genesis taught in science class.
 

User avatar
duck615

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,479

IkeBana » 28 Jul 2020, 7:10 am » wrote: Even that would be a stretch for somebody with Neo's brainpower level.

As far as the OP is concerned...we all know that anybody who supports this silly **** is anti-science, anti-education, anti-educators, and wants the Book of Genesis taught in public school science class. Image   When the reason why our kids are getting their asses kicked in math and science by EU kids and Asian kids, and kids from India, is because of all the locally controlled school districts run by delusional christians who want Genesis taught in science class.
thank you for your opinion

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,273

Hey lets create plexiglas shields around the teachers desks so they are isolated from students that get free reign in school anyway. then create a exhange space where all paper exchanges are ozoned and ionized before the teacher or students touch them.

That chamber could be on like a conveyer belt system to each page is disinfected before reacing the other end.

Oh better idea again, instead of students changing rooms teachers change rooms. Cuts down on people crowding hallways every 40 minutes or hour and are only over crowded before first bell, lunch, last bell, fire drills.
Last edited by omh on 28 Jul 2020, 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 32,737
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 28 Jul 2020, 7:05 am » wrote: I got the best training there is.  You could probably learn something from somebody like me.  Of course you're a **** Trumper, and his lesson to all of his worshippers is that learning anything beyond **** as many innocent bystanders as possible (without even providing the courtesy of a reach around), is a waste of time.  So it's pretty clear that you think you know all there is to know, and that no further education for you is necessary.
In close combat techniques? Nah dog, I'm good. 😁
 

User avatar
skews13

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,548

nefarious101 » 27 Jul 2020, 6:36 pm » wrote: Everyone else essential is doing their job unless you are saying teachers aren't essential....in that case they should and can be replaced
If you really believe that, then make it a campaign issue in the elections.

Let us know how it works out for you.

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,582

omh » 28 Jul 2020, 7:38 am » wrote: Hey lets create plexiglas shields around the teachers desks so they are isolated from students that get free reign in school anyway. then create a exhange space where all paper exchanges are ozoned and ionized before the teacher or students touch them.

That chamber could be on like a conveyer belt system to each page is disinfected before reacing the other end.

Oh better idea again, instead of students changing rooms teachers change rooms. Cuts down on people crowding hallways every 40 minutes or hour and are only over crowded before first bell, lunch, last bell, fire drills.
Or even better, let's put a plexiglass shield around your head.  
 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,582

NeoConvict » 28 Jul 2020, 7:39 am » wrote: In close combat techniques? Nah dog, I'm good. 😁
Actually in rifle marksmanship techniques.
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,273

IkeBana » 28 Jul 2020, 8:09 am » wrote: Or even better, let's put a plexiglass shield around your head.
Numbnuts, this was a suggestion for opening schools in september, protecting teachers of ages above 50 years old and if students are of weakened immune systems don't have to be changing clases every hour and can have a specific room isolated from others without a weakened immune system.

I was offerring a solution and you come back with that? Looks like you prefer social calamity instead of removing it.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Arris, Benson13, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Blue Devil, Blutarski, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Crazytrain, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Jantje_Smit, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Polar1ty, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, solon, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Vegas giants, Yahoo [Bot], Zeets2 and 587 guests