If Teachers refuse to teach they should be fired and blackballed for 5 years

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
164 posts
simple jack

Unread post

NeoConvict » 27 Jul 2020, 7:34 pm » wrote: Big difference. Kids and their parents don't die ftom this.

Dumbest post EVER !

What kind of person says "Frankly,
I wish her well," about someone who is arrested for sex-trafficking?
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PrI9hlQtJCE/ ... k-pipe.jpg
https://media.boingboing.net/wp-content ... /peabe.jpg

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
NeoConvict » 27 Jul 2020, 6:37 pm » wrote: They are showing less courage than teenage fast food workers and  hospital volunteers. We perhaps don't need people so weak and frightened teaching our next generation.

Sigh. Teenagers are not "courageous" - almost ever. They simply lack the intellect and the nature and the capacity to assess risk.

Believe me, getting one in the car is so easy. Not so easy getting out, though.  

I think that using threats to their professional standing to make demands on teachers politicizes a virus. I don't like it when the left does it - I like it no better from the right.

Let's ALL allow others to make their own risk assessments. A diversity of opinions is par for the course with humanity - why should it bother us?
Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Cannonpointer » 28 Jul 2020, 5:31 am » wrote: Sigh. Teenagers are not "courageous" - almost ever. They simply lack the intellect and the nature and the capacity to assess risk.

Believe me, getting one in the car is so easy. Not so easy getting out, though.  

I think that using threats to their professional standing to make demands on teachers politicizes a virus. I don't like it when the left does it - I like it no better from the right.

Let's ALL allow others to make their own risk assessments. A diversity of opinions is par for the course with humanity - why should it bother us?
I don't know how the OPs suggestion would work and wouldn't support it's implementation if it was forced by the government. There are plenty of qualified adults that would take the open positions. Don't think those that decide not to return to work should be black balled (what a racist term!!) but I don't believe that their refusal to work should keep schools from opening. Give them the option to teach remotely. If they refuse that,  then hire another qualified instructor. The teachers union wouldn't be happy but that group of child rape enablers needs to be taken down a few notches anyway. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
NeoConvict » 28 Jul 2020, 6:15 am » wrote: I don't know how the OPs suggestion would work and wouldn't support it's implementation if it was forced by the government.
That's who teachers work for - can't imagine who else would force it...
NeoConvict » 28 Jul 2020, 6:15 am » wrote: There are plenty of qualified adults that would take the open positions. Don't think those that decide not to return to work should be black balled (what a racist term!!) but I don't believe that their refusal to work should keep schools from opening. Give them the option to teach remotely. If they refuse that,  then hire another qualified instructor. The teachers union wouldn't be happy but that group of child rape enablers needs to be taken down a few notches anyway.
Look, if school is open and your risk assessment prevents you attending, it's on you to roll with them replacing you until your position changes - life goes on. **** teaching remotely - come earn your check, or do what you gotta do. I'm not arguing to coddle workers and I want an adult in the **** class room with booger bandits - not on video. I'm just saying we don't need to be punitive, just because some broad with underlying conditions wants to avoid a threat. People have a right to their opinions and to protect themselves.
Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Cannonpointer » 28 Jul 2020, 6:25 am » wrote: That's who teachers work for - can't imagine who else would force it...

Look, if school is open and your risk assessment prevents you attending, it's on you to roll with them replacing you until your position changes - life goes on. **** teaching remotely - come earn your check, or do what you gotta do. I'm not arguing to coddle workers and I want an adult in the **** class room with booger bandits - not on video. I'm just saying we don't need to be punitive, just because some broad with underlying conditions wants to avoid a threat. People have a right to their opinions and to protect themselves.
Agree. I believe they should replace those that refuse to return. No punishment, no punitive action. 

duck615

Unread post

nuckinfutz » 27 Jul 2020, 9:59 pm » wrote: You are a prime candidate to be the next theater shooter!

sorry little fella, I am a trained responsible gun owner.

Ike Bana

Unread post

duck615 » 28 Jul 2020, 6:36 am » wrote:  I am a trained responsible gun owner.
Ducky wins Ike's Oxymoron of the Month award for July.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
IkeBana » 28 Jul 2020, 6:45 am » wrote: Ducky wins Ike's Oxymoron of the Month award for July.
Progressives seem to be begging for guns and training these days. Perhaps I will make a few bucks teaching them fire and maneuver drills? As long as they agree to keep it in the city and only use it defensively....  

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 27 Jul 2020, 6:37 pm » wrote: They are showing less courage than teenage fast food workers and  hospital volunteers. We perhaps don't need people so weak and frightened teaching our next generation.
Perhaps Grifty can lead by example...

Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 28 Jul 2020, 6:55 am » wrote: Progressives seem to be begging for guns and training these days. Perhaps I will make a few bucks teaching them fire and maneuver drills? As long as they agree to keep it in the city and only use it defensively....
They could teach you math.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Ike Bana

Unread post

NeoConvict » 28 Jul 2020, 6:55 am » wrote: Progressives seem to be begging for guns and training these days. Perhaps I will make a few bucks teaching them fire and maneuver drills? As long as they agree to keep it in the city and only use it defensively....
I got the best training there is.  You could probably learn something from somebody like me.  Of course you're a **** Trumper, and his lesson to all of his worshippers is that learning anything beyond **** as many innocent bystanders as possible (without even providing the courtesy of a reach around), is a waste of time.  So it's pretty clear that you think you know all there is to know, and that no further education for you is necessary.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Neo will make the science fit the policy.

I repeat slogans.

Ike Bana

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 28 Jul 2020, 7:05 am » wrote: Neo will make the science fit the policy.
Even that would be a stretch for somebody with Neo's brainpower level.

As far as the OP is concerned...we all know that anybody who supports this silly **** is anti-science, anti-education, anti-educators, and wants the Book of Genesis taught in public school science class.    When the reason why our kids are getting their asses kicked in math and science by EU kids and Asian kids, and kids from India, is because of all the locally controlled school districts run by delusional christians who want Genesis taught in science class.

duck615

Unread post

IkeBana » 28 Jul 2020, 7:10 am » wrote: Even that would be a stretch for somebody with Neo's brainpower level.

As far as the OP is concerned...we all know that anybody who supports this silly **** is anti-science, anti-education, anti-educators, and wants the Book of Genesis taught in public school science class.    When the reason why our kids are getting their asses kicked in math and science by EU kids and Asian kids, and kids from India, is because of all the locally controlled school districts run by delusional christians who want Genesis taught in science class.
thank you for your opinion

omh

Unread post

Hey lets create plexiglas shields around the teachers desks so they are isolated from students that get free reign in school anyway. then create a exhange space where all paper exchanges are ozoned and ionized before the teacher or students touch them.

That chamber could be on like a conveyer belt system to each page is disinfected before reacing the other end.

Oh better idea again, instead of students changing rooms teachers change rooms. Cuts down on people crowding hallways every 40 minutes or hour and are only over crowded before first bell, lunch, last bell, fire drills.
Last edited by omh on 28 Jul 2020, 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
IkeBana » 28 Jul 2020, 7:05 am » wrote: I got the best training there is.  You could probably learn something from somebody like me.  Of course you're a **** Trumper, and his lesson to all of his worshippers is that learning anything beyond **** as many innocent bystanders as possible (without even providing the courtesy of a reach around), is a waste of time.  So it's pretty clear that you think you know all there is to know, and that no further education for you is necessary.
In close combat techniques? Nah dog, I'm good.

skews13

Unread post

nefarious101 » 27 Jul 2020, 6:36 pm » wrote: Everyone else essential is doing their job unless you are saying teachers aren't essential....in that case they should and can be replaced
If you really believe that, then make it a campaign issue in the elections.

Let us know how it works out for you.

Ike Bana

Unread post

omh » 28 Jul 2020, 7:38 am » wrote: Hey lets create plexiglas shields around the teachers desks so they are isolated from students that get free reign in school anyway. then create a exhange space where all paper exchanges are ozoned and ionized before the teacher or students touch them.

That chamber could be on like a conveyer belt system to each page is disinfected before reacing the other end.

Oh better idea again, instead of students changing rooms teachers change rooms. Cuts down on people crowding hallways every 40 minutes or hour and are only over crowded before first bell, lunch, last bell, fire drills.
Or even better, let's put a plexiglass shield around your head.  

Ike Bana

Unread post

NeoConvict » 28 Jul 2020, 7:39 am » wrote: In close combat techniques? Nah dog, I'm good.
Actually in rifle marksmanship techniques.

omh

Unread post

IkeBana » 28 Jul 2020, 8:09 am » wrote: Or even better, let's put a plexiglass shield around your head.
Numbnuts, this was a suggestion for opening schools in september, protecting teachers of ages above 50 years old and if students are of weakened immune systems don't have to be changing clases every hour and can have a specific room isolated from others without a weakened immune system.

I was offerring a solution and you come back with that? Looks like you prefer social calamity instead of removing it.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.