If Teachers refuse to teach they should be fired and blackballed for 5 years

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
164 posts
NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 28 Jul 2020, 8:10 am » wrote: Actually in rifle marksmanship techniques.
Definitely not my forte. Played competitive paintball for years, much more experienced in fire team strategy.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Ike Bana

Unread post

omh » 28 Jul 2020, 8:16 am » wrote: Numbnuts, this was a suggestion for opening schools in september, protecting teachers of ages above 50 years old and if students are of weakened immune systems don't have to be changing clases every hour and can have a specific room isolated from others without a weakened immune system.

I was offerring a solution and you come back with that? Looks like you prefer social calamity instead of removing it.
None of this is going to happen...and happen safely, unless and until the Congress and the Trump criminal enterprise pumps billions of tax dollars into public education to provide for sufficient space, sufficient staff to manage half sized or even third sized classes, additional support staff, additional janitorial staff, mobile classrooms, and PPE.  For staff and for kids.  What many teachers have been told is that if a child shows up without a mask the teacher has the responsibility to provide a mask, at the teacher's goddamn expense.  That is bull **** hockey, dickweed.

The money to do all this will never happen.  Why?  Because Americans dont give a **** about education.  What they give a **** about is their **** tax bill.

Last edited by Ike Bana on 28 Jul 2020, 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

omh

Unread post

IkeBana » 28 Jul 2020, 9:05 am » wrote: None of this is going to happen...and happen safely, unless and until the Congress and the Trump criminal enterprise pumps billions of tax dollars into public education to provide for sufficient space, sufficient staff to manage half sized or even third sized classes, additional support staff, additional janitorial staff, mobile classrooms, and PPE.  For staff and for kids.  What many teachers have been told is that if a child shows up without a mask the teacher has the responsibility to provide a mask, at the teacher's goddamn expense.  That is bull **** hockey, dickweed.
It is taking place. Your mentality is doing the destruction to try and stop it..
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Trump backs out of Yankees opening pitch he was never even invited to. An official told The New York Times the idea emerged from jealousy of Fauci.
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-c ... nyt-2020-7

Because of my strong focus on the China Virus, including scheduled meetings on Vaccines, our economy and much else, I won’t be able to be in New York to throw out the opening pitch for the @Yankees on August 15th. We will make it later in the season!

PsychoBubbleBoy...

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/202 ... us-vpx.cnn

Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 28 Jul 2020, 8:20 am » wrote: Definitely not my forte. Played competitive paintball for years, much more experienced in fire team strategy.

That's revealing...

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Ike Bana

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 28 Jul 2020, 9:34 am » wrote:
NeoConvict » 28 Jul 2020, 8:20 am » wrote: Definitely not my forte. Played competitive paintball for years, much more experienced in fire team strategy.

That's revealing...

No ****.  Out of one face he's going to provide firearms training and safety training...for money.
Out of the other face it's not really his thing.

And they wonder why I call them right-wingdolts.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
IkeBana » 28 Jul 2020, 9:45 am » wrote: No ****.  Out of one face he's going to provide firearms training and safety training...for money.
Out of the other face it's not really his thing.

And they wonder why I call them right-wingdolts.
Tactics are the same regardless of weapons used. I have trained with MILES gear, it's really no different from fire and maneuver used in paintball. A little more noisy. Trained with our local swat teams often on different platforms. 

Ike Bana

Unread post

omh » 28 Jul 2020, 9:07 am » wrote: It is taking place. Your mentality is doing the destruction to try and stop it..
It's not taking place any more than an effective plan for dealing with the covid-19 pandemic has ever taken place.  What's taking place is Trump telling the states and local school districts that it's their responsibility to take care of it or they're going to lose their federal education funding.  So we already know that none of the money that is going to be required to keep children and staff as safe as possible is going to be coming from the Federal government.  Trump had no plan for the pandemic.  He still has no plan for dealing with the pandemic.  He has no plan for dealing with the opening of public schools all across the fruited plain.  Trump has no plan for anything other than **** the next poor slob who happens make the mistake of crossing his path.

Now I understand this is a stupid thing to do, but WTF it's an internet forum and we have dolts to deal with so...
Just how the **** do you think all the things that are going to be required to keep children and staff safe when and if schools open, is already **** taking place.  Can you do it in less than seven paragraphs?  Can you make any sense?

omh

Unread post

IkeBana » 28 Jul 2020, 9:52 am » wrote: It's not taking place any more than an effective plan for dealing with the covid-19 pandemic has ever taken place.  What's taking place is Trump telling the states and local school districts that it's their responsibility to take care of it or they're going to lose their federal education funding.  So we already know that none of the money that is going to be required to keep children and staff as safe as possible is going to be coming from the Federal government.  Trump had no plan for the pandemic.  He still has no plan for dealing with the pandemic.  He has no plan for dealing with the opening of public schools all across the fruited plain.  Trump has no plan for anything other than **** the next poor slob who happens make the mistake of crossing his path.

Now I understand this is a stupid thing to do, but WTF it's an internet forum and we have dolts to deal with so...
Just how the **** do you think all the things that are going to be required to keep children and staff safe when and if schools open, is already **** taking place.  Can you do it in less than seven paragraphs?  Can you make any sense?
election cycles of 2016 and 2018 have only scratched the effects of 2010, 2012, 2014 swing away from your mentality and all this covid-19 is psychological scorched earth policy wonking to make those voting against your mentality pay with loss of net worth socially.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

simple jack

Unread post

Teachers can't help yer little retards anyway, keep the inbred asswipes home.
What kind of person says "Frankly,
I wish her well," about someone who is arrested for sex-trafficking?
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PrI9hlQtJCE/ ... k-pipe.jpg
https://media.boingboing.net/wp-content ... /peabe.jpg

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
That rifle marksmanship isn't my forte is revealing of what exactly? I have spent hundreds of hours at the range firing a wide variety of weapons. Comes down to the quality and calibration of the optics, and familiarity with the weapon. I have spent far more time training in tactics and teams than at the range. 

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 28 Jul 2020, 10:16 am » wrote: That rifle marksmanship isn't my forte is revealing of what exactly? I have spent hundreds of hours at the range firing a wide variety of weapons. Comes down to the quality and calibration of the optics, and familiarity with the weapon. I have spent far more time training in tactics and teams than at the range.
When the jack booted thugs come, they won't do so employing tactics optimized for non-contact combat at a range of 50 feet...

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 28 Jul 2020, 9:51 am » wrote: Tactics are the same regardless of weapons used. I have trained with MILES gear, it's really no different from fire and maneuver used in paintball. A little more noisy. Trained with our local swat teams often on different platforms.
How do you simulate a Hellfire missile fired from a drone 6.5 miles away?

I repeat slogans.

NeoConvict

Unread post

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 28 Jul 2020, 10:29 am » wrote: How do you simulate a Hellfire missile fired from a drone 6.5 miles away?
Don't think you can train for that. Hardened underground bunker?

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 28 Jul 2020, 10:41 am » wrote: Don't think you can train for that. Hardened underground bunker?
Line up in The Pistol......or maybe run "the Old Picket Fence"....

I repeat slogans.

omh

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 28 Jul 2020, 10:26 am » wrote: When the jack booted thugs come, they won't do so employing tactics optimized for non-contact combat at a range of 50 feet...
amazing how rioters and looters aren't jackbooted thugs in your reality.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
omh » 28 Jul 2020, 10:50 am » wrote: amazing how rioters and looters aren't jackbooted thugs in your reality.
I'm not voting for Grifty...

You can give it up now.

I repeat slogans.

omh

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 28 Jul 2020, 10:54 am » wrote: I'm not voting for Grifty...

You can give it up now.

gee that isn't obvious from your posting against everyone that will. I vote for him as a lesser of two evils, his personal dishonest vs your group mentality of sustaining corruption until extinction.

Zeets2

Unread post

IkeBana » 28 Jul 2020, 9:52 am » wrote: It's not taking place any more than an effective plan for dealing with the covid-19 pandemic has ever taken place.  What's taking place is Trump telling the states and local school districts that it's their responsibility to take care of it or they're going to lose their federal education funding.  So we already know that none of the money that is going to be required to keep children and staff as safe as possible is going to be coming from the Federal government.  Trump had no plan for the pandemic.  He still has no plan for dealing with the pandemic.  He has no plan for dealing with the opening of public schools all across the fruited plain.  Trump has no plan for anything other than **** the next poor slob who happens make the mistake of crossing his path.

Trump is doing everything within the power of the Executive branch of the government.  He CANNOT order schools to open or close since that is a state and local issue.  His only possible leverage would be within the Dept. of Education, to increase or decrease funds but that power would never be used in a case like this.  And only Trump haters like yourself could possibly believe that he has "no plan for the pandemic".  He has brought thousands of the best scientists in the country from both the private sector and in the Dept. of  Health and Human Services to work on a vaccine, and it is believed they now have at least one that works.  It's currently in the third and final phase of human testing, while there are 26 others that are already in human trials and a bit further away.  If successful, Dr. Fauci is confident we will have millions of doses ready for distribution by the beginning of January.
But since those facts destroy your agenda of bashing Trump for any possible reason whatsoever, you'll no doubt continue spouting your lies and venom at anyone who is dumb enough to listen to you. 

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
omh » 28 Jul 2020, 10:57 am » wrote: gee that isn't obvious from your posting against everyone that will. I vote for him as a lesser of two evils, his personal dishonest vs your group mentality of sustaining corruption until extinction.
Why even try to rationalize it?

I repeat slogans.