Anticipating The Greatest Talking Point Ever Talked...

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
247 posts
Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 01 Aug 2020, 8:44 am » wrote: So after years of Sudden Troll Blindness Syndrome, you're suddenly cured?

Stupid lying dweeb.
Stop lying, Chlammy...

It has a corrosive effect on the soul of your little catamite.

Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Vegas

Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Capitalist

Olivaw » 31 Jul 2020, 7:09 pm » wrote: Zzzzzzzzz....zzzzzzzzz
I didn't read a word, and I won't until you answer  me. 
One word: either a yes or a no. 

And let the deflecting commence...

simple jack

Unread post

The trump **** -show circus gets worse every **** day.
What kind of person says "Frankly,
I wish her well," about someone who is arrested for sex-trafficking?
https://www.mediaite.com/wp-content/upl ... -trump.jpg

duck615

Unread post

simplejack » 01 Aug 2020, 10:16 am » wrote: The trump **** -show circus gets worse every **** day.

poor lying crying liberal asswipes

Olivaw

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Vegas » 01 Aug 2020, 10:10 am » wrote: I didn't read a word, and I won't until you answer  me. 

Concession accepted. Now scram and take your pathetically inept attempt at a point with you. 
Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

Vegas

Unread post

Oliv » 01 Aug 2020, 12:39 pm » wrote: Oliv
Zzzzzzz.....zzzz.....
Yes or no evader. 

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Phelix_Dacat » 01 Aug 2020, 3:37 am » wrote: Good call.

South Korea is convinced that HCQ is not a proven effective treatment. So much so they removed HCQ from their guidelines over a month ago.

The article touted from KoreaBiomed was written on 02-13-2020. Almost 6 months ago.  In the meantime, South Korea did a study with over 200 people that failed to prove HCQ is an effective treatment for Covid-19. That study was reported in the press in April of 2020 and was also  published in the  "International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents" which is behind an Elsevier paywall. A quick moment to say: **** Elsevier!

South Korea removed HCQ from it's guidelines about two months later, in June 2020.

Hang around, Polar1ty's Dad and Uncle (CannonPointer & GeorgeWashington, which is which I can't say) will be by to chide you for not bowing to their favorites huge IQ. You know Polar1ty has a huge IQ, because Polar1ty keeps talking about it like Rainman talking about Wapner. It's also the foundation of all of their inherent bigotry and racism and a damn good portion of their unearned overbearing self-esteem.

Enjoy.
Yes, yes - your lack of rigor and your hayseed credulity make US bullies for pointing it out, for daring to hold your arguments up to scrutiny and your claims to a standard.

The same rigor you bring to gender confusion - to the mentally ill notion that prepubescent children can execute authentic sexual agency in making gender declarations, but must be ignored (for now) when claiming to be puppies or bunnies or frogs, - you bring to assigning credibility to sources and to reading materials IN CONTEXT.

The same wall street that you worship and serve is using all of its government and media muscle - which includes its ownership of subsidiary government agencies like the FDA, which you ONCE lamented and now for convenience ignore and will even deny - to prevent discussion or investigation of any cures or treatments which are old enough to be available generically. If the FDA DID speak against your position, you would immediately defer to the WHO.

You bring up South Korea, and sail right past the fact that the trials you claim failed there were disallowed here, in spite of thousands of doctors testifying to their efficacy and in spite of these treatments' efficacy in other arenas of treatment. Likewise, you sail past the fact that South Korea is susceptible to pressure from your good buddies in big pharma, whose agenda you abjectly serve with your fat mouth. FOR POLITICAL REASONS, you are instructed to slap your knees and laugh at treatments with decades of proven usefulness restoring health against other viruses, and you stooge for your masters on command.

You don't know ****, and you select your sources based on their confirming your bias. If they do not confirm your bias, you hoogle (hasty-google) an attack and present the inevitably bureaucratic, non professional (but pretending to speak FOR professionals) ad hom as your "rebuttal."

If you have an honest bone in your body, it belongs to the fella behind you.

Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Olivaw

Unread post

Vegas » 01 Aug 2020, 2:44 pm » wrote: Yes or no evader.
Do black lives matter or don’t they? 
Did white supremacists pose as BLM or Antifa to incite violence? 
Is umbrella man a white supremacist POS. 
Did the police over-react and have it blow up on their faces? 
Did #BLM win the battle for hearts and minds? 
Is #BLM a peaceful movement.

Your inability to answer YES to these simple questions speaks volumes.

Vegas

Unread post

Olivaw » 01 Aug 2020, 3:23 pm » wrote: Zzzzzzz....zzzzz....
I didn't read a word of it. 

Yes or no. 

Olivaw

Unread post

Vegas » 01 Aug 2020, 3:40 pm » wrote: I didn't read a word of it. 

Yes or no.
Your mistake lies in assuming that you are my target audience. 

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... go.svg.png

Karen Taint

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Yeah we had a local 5 year old die of Covid-19. Media ran with the story, hook, line and sinker...
Unfortunately, it was revealed, 3 days later, the child had been on chemo therapy and had cancer for the last 3 years.
I think to myself, could a common cold have killed the child? Probably. Could the seasonal flu have killed the child? Without a doubt...
I am a lesbian

Polar1ty

Unread post

Phelix_Dacat » 01 Aug 2020, 3:37 am » wrote: Good call.

South Korea is convinced that HCQ is not a proven effective treatment. So much so they removed HCQ from their guidelines over a month ago.

The article touted from KoreaBiomed was written on 02-13-2020. Almost 6 months ago.  In the meantime, South Korea did a study with over 200 people that failed to prove HCQ is an effective treatment for Covid-19. That study was reported in the press in April of 2020 and was also  published in the  "International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents" which is behind an Elsevier paywall. A quick moment to say: **** Elsevier!

South Korea removed HCQ from it's guidelines about two months later, in June 2020.

Hang around, Polar1ty's Dad and Uncle (CannonPointer & GeorgeWashington, which is which I can't say) will be by to chide you for not bowing to their favorites huge IQ. You know Polar1ty has a huge IQ, because Polar1ty keeps talking about it like Rainman talking about Wapner. It's also the foundation of all of their inherent bigotry and racism and a damn good portion of their unearned overbearing self-esteem.

Enjoy.
You are a vapid and drab mutt at best. The fact they removed it from their guidelines does not mean HCQ is ineffective. My position, of course, is that they are wrong to remove HCQ, and their former position is correct. How this basic logic eludes you is another testament to your weak-minded spews, as I can only imagine you flailing to achieve another "gotcha" moment.

I used S. Korea as simply one example. There are plenty of other examples, such as the largest study done on actual practicing doctors and physicians and what they believe to be the most effective treatments (where HCQ ranked #3 in usage and #1 in effectiveness)

https://www.sermo.com/press-releases/la ... n-context/

There was also another study done on 3000+ patients, and they found the mortality rate was a mere 0.5%.

https://www.mediterranee-infection.com/ ... 0_vD1v.pdf

The studies that denounce HCQ have largely been discredited or rendered obsolete. The only valid criticism I have come across is that HCQ has not been tested (sufficiently) in double-blind trials, which are expensive and time-consuming.

As usual, you will resort to your typical fallacies and "gotchas" because your brain is repulsed by facts.

Last edited by Polar1ty on 02 Aug 2020, 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Polar1ty

Unread post

Another boring expose...please bring something entertaining and slightly challenging. The last time Cannon asked you for "answers" to "how to solve systemic racism," all you did was rehash and recycle garbage platitudes like "Let's treat blacks like humans!"

The Spanish Flu, the deadliest pandemic in the 20th century and much worse than Covid-19, was recently edited by Wikipedia to have a CFR of 2.5%. Unfortunately this is inaccurate and the some epidemiologists estimate CFR is likely higher than 10% (due to all the uncounted deaths from countries that didn't have the means to count deaths accurately).

Whatever the case, the CFR calculations of the Spanish Flu were done after the pandemic subsided. My point that completely zipped over your head is that CFR is not accurate until we have a final tally of cases, since the # of cases changes every day, which you then responded with more irrelevant drivel.

Since cases are still climbing, you bringing up "9.9% CFR!!!!!1111" does nothing other than demonstrate your complete illiteracy. Nobody in their right mind believes C-19 is worse than the Spanish Flu, if you accept 9.9% (or 3.4% - you seem to have a penchant for swapping numbers whenever convenient) as the figure.

Polar1ty

Unread post

Another fact that amuses me is whenever cases climb, the liberal idiots on this website shriek like harpies, when in fact rising cases is a good thing because it indicates more and more of the population have come into contact but aren't infected. The sooner you have pseudo-herd immunity, the less deadly a second wave (if it materializes).

Although I can't say Phelix or Olivaw are offenders in this regard, as I skip their posts and threads often, it is clear to me the overall ability of "liberals" or "progressives" to memorize talking points is abysmal. Before you start spewing drivel, I will recommend that you recall what you said previously as to not appear as unsightly as a urine stain on bed sheets.

Another crude example is back in February, they were all squawking about "flattening the curve." "Flattening the curve" is to prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed - it is not intended to delay the effects of virus transmission forever (which is impossible unless you want everyone to live like hermits).

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 01 Aug 2020, 10:10 am » wrote: I didn't read a word, and I won't until you answer  me. 

Yea..
I didn't read a word, and I won't until you answer  me. 
Spot the Narcissist..
Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Vegas

Unread post

Olivaw » 01 Aug 2020, 4:22 pm » wrote: Your mistake lies in assuming that you are my target audience. 

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... go.svg.png
Yes or no. 

Vegas

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2020, 7:16 am » wrote: Yea..

Spot the Narcissist..

Keep up with conversation before you respond *******. He pulled a you. I asked him a question, he deflected by asking me a question, then turns around and blames me for not answering my question. It's a classic you. Did you train this guy? 

Olivaw

Unread post

Exactly. DoBlack Lives MatterYes or no. Answer. Answer now!

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Olivaw » 02 Aug 2020, 12:28 pm » wrote:  Exactly. DoBlack Lives MatterYes or no. Answer. Answer now!
All lives matter.
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

Olivaw

Unread post

Vegas » 02 Aug 2020, 9:17 am » wrote: Keep up with conversation before you respond *******. He pulled a you. I asked him a question, he deflected by asking me a question, then turns around and blames me for not answering my question. It's a classic you. Did you train this guy?
Nope, you entered a thread about white supremacists masquerading as #BLM to incite violence. You attempt to distract with right wing BS phrased question.  The question that is truly relevant is why you and your ilk won’t acknowledge that:Black Lives Matter