Anticipating The Greatest Talking Point Ever Talked...

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
482 posts
duck615

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 29 Jul 2020, 11:54 am » wrote: Speaking of the Turd Family Robinshart, young Barron Trump’s school will not, it turns out, be reopening in the fall, because doing so would be unsafe; we are in the middle of a pandemic, you see. Your children are not to be given the same consideration of course, no, your families are to be conscripted into President Crotchrot’s re-election campaign, as extras in their Busby Berkeley spectacular, “Everything Is So Very Normal, We Promise!” and no, the campaign will not reimburse any funeral costs, not even the child coffins even though they’re smaller.

http://showercapblog.com/welp-guess-wer ... ooj-today/

poor ghetto trash BV

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
duck615 » 30 Jul 2020, 7:47 am » wrote: poor ghetto trash BV
Where did you go to school, duck?
Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

duck615

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 30 Jul 2020, 7:48 am » wrote: Where did you go to school, duck?

All over

NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 29 Jul 2020, 1:46 pm » wrote: so, in any class of 200 kids, how many will not make it through the year?
From Covid-19? 199.99. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Did you FINISH at Penn State?

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

duck615

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 30 Jul 2020, 7:56 am » wrote: Did you FINISH at Penn State?

Yep

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 30 Jul 2020, 7:49 am » wrote: From Covid-19? 199.99.
I guess that's why they closed Barron's school.

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa

Are you smarter than EltonJohnson?

I repeat slogans.

duck615

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 30 Jul 2020, 7:58 am » wrote: Are you smarter than EltonJohnson?

a 5th grader is smarter than him, who ever he is...

omh

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 30 Jul 2020, 7:58 am » wrote: Are you smarter than EltonJohnson?
see you are no smarter than those training you to deny life never exceeds the moment here where your reproduced result is being eternally timed apart now in plain sight.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
omh » 30 Jul 2020, 8:01 am » wrote: see you are no smarter than those training you to deny life never exceeds the moment here where your reproduced result is being eternally timed apart now in plain sight.
No...much...

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
duck615 » 30 Jul 2020, 7:59 am » wrote: a 5th grader is smarter than him, who ever he is...
He is your fellow Grifter Fluffer at .org..

The idiot in the Nazi hat.

I repeat slogans.

omh

Unread post

opinion, not actual result.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
omh » 30 Jul 2020, 8:07 am » wrote: opinion, not actual result.
Sez who?

I repeat slogans.

duck615

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 30 Jul 2020, 8:03 am » wrote: He is your fellow Grifter Fluffer at .org..

your opinion than... 

NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 30 Jul 2020, 7:57 am » wrote: I guess that's why they closed Barron's school.
It's obviously not for concern for the students. They likely have older teachers or staff that would be endangered. Far easier to have a teacher give their lessons from home than hundreds of students. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

omh

Unread post

me. someone equally occupying space as a sole result of DNA compounding results existing as eternally separated so far occupying space in this atmosphere now proportionately here in the numbers living from now on. Eternal life is combined temproal displacements added by merged reproductive cells of already existing displaements. That complete circuit energy flow i a closed system of perpetual balancing. that bianry code of never happened yet, never duplicated again 1 and 0.

No potential any other way possible.

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 30 Jul 2020, 8:03 am » wrote: He is your fellow Grifter Fluffer at .org..

What's up with the narrative particularly concerning posters that don't post here?  I thought you had a no narrative policy?    
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 30 Jul 2020, 8:23 am » wrote: What's up with the narrative particularly concerning posters that don't post here?  I thought you had a no narrative policy?  
What part did I miss, Narrative ****?

Specifically..

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
omh » 30 Jul 2020, 8:23 am » wrote: me. someone equally occupying space as a sole result of DNA compounding results existing as eternally separated so far occupying space in this atmosphere now proportionately here in the numbers living from now on. Eternal life is combined temproal displacements added by merged reproductive cells of already existing displaements. That complete circuit energy flow i a closed system of perpetual balancing. that bianry code of never happened yet, never duplicated again 1 and 0.

No potential any other way possible.
Think on that.

I repeat slogans.