Fair Trial for the Missouri Couple who Defended their Home? Naaaah..

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
177 posts
Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
They were smart. The lady's gun was deliberately incapacitated - a bluff, less dangerous than a water pistol.

No problem, says the prosecutor's orifice - just manufacture the missing evidence.

By the way, for anyone who doesn't like my sources, suck on my dick. It isn't my fault your favored news sources keep information from you. I cannot FORCE CNN and MSNBC to cover all of the news that is fit to print.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wGEKo_ ... =emb_title

https://gunsinthenews.com/st-louis-pros ... skey-case/

https://gellerreport.com/2020/07/soros- ... home.html/

Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cannonpointer » 29 Jul 2020, 11:00 pm » wrote: They were smart. The lady's gun was deliberately incapacitated ......

.....No doubt, after the fact.

How comical....and, sophomoric...."patriots" can be....when they never expect to get busted.

Isabel

Unread post

Those two douchebags have a history of nuisance lawsuits and harassment of people.

**** em.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Isabel » 29 Jul 2020, 11:58 pm » wrote: Those two douchebags have a history of nuisance lawsuits and harassment of people.

**** em.
A man's home is his castle. If they are to retreat, where other than home ought they to retreat TO?

And if they are to stand their ground, outnumbered by an unruly mob mere blocks and days from where and when a retired policeman was murdered by elements of the same mob, how but in an armed condition are they to do it?

I have been in their position. Twice. We had two different home invasion crews active in las vegas when I owned a home there. I know how it puts a community on edge that there is a single crew threatening the safety of people in their homes. Imagine an entire mob threatening folks' peace and safety illegally.

And yes, dear, it is AGAINST THE LAW to crash through gates and trespass on private property. Imagine how YOU would feel, if that **** was going down on YOUR street.

Public protests do not belong in areas zoned residential. That is not freedom of assembly - it's a threat to public order and an assault on the peace of a neighborhood. The residents of that neighborhood have more than a mere right to arm themselves - they have a duty.

AGAIN - put yourself in their shoes, if you are capable.

Conjobs LOVE Wall Street but hate the federal government - their masters' puppet.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Al Donal

Unread post

Isabel » 29 Jul 2020, 11:58 pm » wrote: Those two douchebags have a history of nuisance lawsuits and harassment of people.

**** em.
That’s kind of like blaming the rape victim, Ghisabel. 
See how you are. 

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
AlDonal » 30 Jul 2020, 12:14 am » wrote: That’s kind of like blaming the rape victim, Ghisabel. 
See how you are.

Yes, their rights became inferior the minute a smear became available.

I wonder if she feels the same about gerge floyd, whose record I ASSURE YOU makes their look downright angelic.

He was a scumbag, right? So **** him.

Isabel

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 30 Jul 2020, 12:08 am » wrote: A man's home is his castle. If they are to retreat, where other than home ought they to retreat TO?
"Retreat"?  Retreat from what, exactly?

YOU:   And if they are to stand their ground, outnumbered by an unruly mob mere blocks and days from where and when a retired policeman was murdered by elements of the same mob, how but in an armed condition are they to do it?

"Stand their ground" from what, exactly?

YOU:   I have been in their position. Twice.

What "position" would that be?

YOU:   We had two different home invasion crews active in las vegas when I owned a home there. I know how it puts a community on edge that there is a single crew threatening the safety of people in their homes. Imagine an entire mob threatening folks' peace and safety illegally.

You're claiming that an "entire mob" was staging a home invasion?  LOLOLOL!!  Cite, please.

YOU:   And yes, dear, it is AGAINST THE LAW to crash through gates and trespass on private property. Imagine how YOU would feel, if that **** was going down on YOUR street.

First - prove that protestors "crashed through gates", and then explain why people walking by posted an imminent threat of serious bodily harm.

YOU:   Public protests do not belong in areas zoned residential. That is not freedom of assembly - it's a threat to public order and an assault on the peace of a neighborhood. The residents of that neighborhood have more than a mere right to arm themselves - they have a duty.

No, no one is entitled to threaten people with deadly weapons when they pose no imminent threat.

YOU:   AGAIN - put yourself in their shoes, if you are capable.

I would have stood outside and chatted with people, but then again, I'm not a hostile, hate-poisoned douchebag looking for any excuse to threaten to kill people just to show off.

Al Donal

Unread post

“They posed no imminent threat”?
Now how in the **** would you know that based on your flat screen view?

Did Gerge deserve to die just because he was uncouth, hangin’ out on top of a vehicular just hours before his death?

Isabel

Unread post

AlDonal » 30 Jul 2020, 12:51 am » wrote: “They posed no imminent threat”?
Now how in the **** would you know that based on your flat screen view?
Because there's video, you shrieking clown.
Because there is no evidence of "property damage".
Because the cops found no such threat.
Because their own NEIGHBORS called them out for threatening the protestors for no good reason.
Don't let the facts **** you in the *** TOO hard - you have to shriek your knee-jerk crap like the brainless stooge you are.

Al Donal

Unread post

I’ve seen the video, dope. I’ve also seen interviews of the couple and I believe they were scared to death. They said the mob threatened to kill their pets, burn their house and TP their yard. Did your HDTV catch all that?
My guns would be comin’ out too. And
don’t even jest about my furry little companions. I’d take the free toilet paper, though.
RIP David Dorn

Ghislaine, the names are lame
Try to refrain

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Isabel » 30 Jul 2020, 12:42 am » wrote: "Retreat"?  Retreat from what, exactly?
The cares of the world.

One's home is one's retreat. Thus, there is no retreating from one's home - only advancing from one's home.

I can already see that you are committed to pretending to be dense. Sigh. Okay - proceed.
Isabel » 30 Jul 2020, 12:42 am » wrote: YOU:   And if they are to stand their ground, outnumbered by an unruly mob mere blocks and days from where and when a retired policeman was murdered by elements of the same mob, how but in an armed condition are they to do it?

"Stand their ground" from what, exactly?
From the mob that crashed through their gate onto their private property, dear. Do you need an aspirin?
Isabel » 30 Jul 2020, 12:42 am » wrote: YOU:   I have been in their position. Twice.

What "position" would that be?
Concern for one's safety in one's own home, from which retreat is impossible - from which one can only advance, the home being one's retreat. How can you keep a straight face, playing at being this stupid?
Isabel » 30 Jul 2020, 12:42 am » wrote: YOU:   We had two different home invasion crews active in las vegas when I owned a home there. I know how it puts a community on edge that there is a single crew threatening the safety of people in their homes. Imagine an entire mob threatening folks' peace and safety illegally.

You're claiming that an "entire mob" was staging a home invasion? 
No. Try to keep up.

I'm claiming the mob was making the couple feel unsafe in their home - from which there is no retreat.
Isabel » 30 Jul 2020, 12:42 am » wrote: YOU:   And yes, dear, it is AGAINST THE LAW to crash through gates and trespass on private property. Imagine how YOU would feel, if that **** was going down on YOUR street.

First - prove that protestors "crashed through gates", and then explain why people walking by posted an imminent threat of serious bodily harm.
No. You've demonstrated bad faith already - I will not treat you as acting otherwise, and bother to prove jack **** to a screeching harridan, so that you can get hysterical and pretend retardation on THAT response.

Google it yourself, or don't. Proving anything to a dishonest retard is impossible, and therefore unworthy of effort.
Isabel » 30 Jul 2020, 12:42 am » wrote: YOU:   Public protests do not belong in areas zoned residential. That is not freedom of assembly - it's a threat to public order and an assault on the peace of a neighborhood. The residents of that neighborhood have more than a mere right to arm themselves - they have a duty.

No, no one is entitled to threaten people with deadly weapons when they pose no imminent threat.
A lawless mob on private property is a threat even as a stand alone event. In THIS case, elements of that mob had murdered a retired policeman a few days earlier, near the home of the couple.
Isabel » 30 Jul 2020, 12:42 am » wrote: YOU:   AGAIN - put yourself in their shoes, if you are capable.

I would have stood outside and chatted with people, but then again, I'm not a hostile, hate-poisoned douchebag looking for any excuse to threaten to kill people just to show off.
Uh huh. Instead, you are a dumb-playing douche whose willful ignorance is manifest for all to see - the type who would deny home owners their right to peace and security in their own home. Meanwhile, we all know you would **** yourself if the mob invaded your neighborhood. You almost **** yourself just answering my post.

Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

Antifa
AlDonal » 30 Jul 2020, 1:12 am » wrote: I’ve seen the video, dope. I’ve also seen interviews of the couple and I believe they were scared to death. They said the mob threatened to kill their pets, burn their house and TP their yard. Did your HDTV catch all that?
My guns would be comin’ out too. And
don’t even jest about my furry little companions. I’d take the free toilet paper, though.
RIP David Dorn

Ghislaine, the names are lame
Try to refrain
Wait a second. I didn't see that, but I'll take your word for it.

The couple felt so threatened they resorted to lethal counter measures because they thought someone was going to .... TP their yard? WTF?!?

I have never in my life heard of lethal yard toilet papering. 

Are you actually saying that if someone walks up to you with a roll of toilet paper you will pull out a gun in self defense?

Damn you are one stupid ****.
Taipan » wrote:
Phelix_Dacat » wrote: You're a fraud.
How are YOU going to pay ME my money when you lose?
I am not.
Taipan to kFOOLs at Dot Org » wrote: Please erase that dox post.
I was drunk and made a simple mistake.

Al Donal

Unread post

Isabel » 30 Jul 2020, 1:00 am » wrote: Because there's video, you shrieking clown.
Because there is no evidence of "property damage".
Because the cops found no such threat.
Because their own NEIGHBORS called them out for threatening the protestors for no good reason.
Don't let the facts **** you in the *** TOO hard - you have to shriek your knee-jerk crap like the brainless stooge you are.
I’ll bet if it were Ed Begley Jr protecting his earth house, you’d be whistling a different tune.
Do we really have to explain to you that civil rights are afforded to even those who don’t buy into your regressive liberal crap...those who aren’t currently riveted by White Fragility? The right to protect your animals is a fundamental right, or it should be anyways. You know this whole thing is more of an animal rights issue when you think about it. And you guys claim to be for the underdog, except during abortion. This was your chance. You blew it. 

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Phelix_Dacat » 30 Jul 2020, 1:29 am » wrote: Wait a second. I didn't see that, but I'll take your word for it.
Careful - you just granted that the blm thugs threatened to murder the couple's pets.
Phelix_Dacat » 30 Jul 2020, 1:29 am » wrote: The couple felt so threatened they resorted to lethal counter measures because they thought someone was going to .... TP their yard? WTF?!?
Is your memory slipping? Did I not EXPRESSLY WARN YOU what you were stipulating to?
Phelix_Dacat » 30 Jul 2020, 1:29 am » wrote: I have never in my life heard of lethal yard toilet papering.
But killing a pet - that's lethal, right? And you stipulated that it happened.
Phelix_Dacat » 30 Jul 2020, 1:29 am » wrote: Are you actually saying that if someone walks up to you with a roll of toilet paper you will pull out a gun in self defense?
No, he's saying he will defend his beloved pets on his own property against violent thugs by demonstrating superior arms and issuing fair warning.

Damn you are one stupid ****.

Isabel

Unread post

AlDonal » 30 Jul 2020, 1:12 am » wrote: I’ve seen the video, dope. I’ve also seen interviews of the couple and I believe they were scared to death.
Too bad there isn't any actual evidence to support  their claims, isn't it.

YOU:    They said the mob threatened to kill their pets, burn their house and TP their yard.

YOU:    Did your HDTV catch all that?

No one's did. That's kind of the point.

YOU:    My guns would be comin’ out too. And don’t even jest about my furry little companions. I’d take the free toilet paper, though. RIP David Dorn

So you've got no evidence.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Isabel » 30 Jul 2020, 1:37 am » wrote: Too bad there isn't any actual evidence to support  their claims, isn't it.

YOU:    They said the mob threatened to kill their pets, burn their house and TP their yard.

Sure there is - we've all seen the video, you too. But you aren't worth fetching the evidence for, because you are committed to a dishonest and partisan position, evidence be damned.

You have displayed willful misunderstanding of what is said, up to and including incompetence to process a simile regarding being insecure in one's own home.

No one is gonna bother googling for someone who is dishonestly clowning herself out.

Al Donal

Unread post

Phelix_Dacat » 30 Jul 2020, 1:29 am » wrote: Wait a second. I didn't see that, but I'll take your word for it.

The couple felt so threatened they resorted to lethal counter measures because they thought someone was going to .... TP their yard? WTF?!?

I have never in my life heard of lethal yard toilet papering. 

Are you actually saying that if someone walks up to you with a roll of toilet paper you will pull out a gun in self defense?

The TP part was embellished. But it flew over your head, like Charmin. 
Work on it. 

Last edited by Al Donal on 30 Jul 2020, 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

Antifa
Whatever you fake *** racist ****.

Go change more of bludog's posts.
Taipan » wrote:
I am not.

Phelix_Dacat

Unread post

Antifa
AlDonal » 30 Jul 2020, 1:41 am » wrote: The TP part was embellished. But it flew over your head like Charmin. 
Work on it.
You admit you're full of ****.

Go buy more Charmin. LOL

Taipan » wrote:
I am not.

Isabel

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 30 Jul 2020, 1:26 am » wrote: The cares of the world.

One's home is one's retreat. Thus, there is no retreating from one's home - only advancing from one's home.
I notice you didn't answer my question.

YOU:    I can already see that you are committed to pretending to be dense. Sigh. Okay - proceed.

And yet you're the one running from a simple question.

YOU:    From the mob that crashed through their gate onto their private property, dear. Do you need an aspirin?

I already told you to cite your proof of this. I'll take it from your running from that to mean that you have none.

YOU:    Concern for one's safety in one's own home, from which retreat is impossible - from which one can only advance, the home being one's retreat. How can you keep a straight face, playing at being this stupid?

Safety from what?  That thing you have no evidence for?   OK - time for you to jump around screaming some more.

YOU:    No. Try to keep up.  I'm claiming the mob was making the couple feel unsafe in their home - from which there is no retreat.

And yet their empty claims with no evidence to support them mean precisely nothing.

YOU:    No. You've demonstrated bad faith already - I will not treat you as acting otherwise, and bother to prove jack **** to a screeching harridan, so that you can get hysterical and pretend retardation on THAT response.

Cry all you like.  You are defending lying douchebags,  you keep shouting that they were in danger and attacked by a mob and it was like a home invasion SCREEEEEEEEEEE and yet you STILL can't provide one single solitary shred of proof.

YOU:    Google it yourself, or don't. Proving anything to a dishonest retard is impossible, and therefore unworthy of effort.

LOLOL.

YOU:    A lawless mob on private property is a threat even as a stand alone event.

Provide your evidence that it was a "lawless mob".

YOU:    In THIS case, elements of that mob had murdered a retired policeman a few days earlier, near the home of the couple.

"elements"  LOLOL.  Proof?

YOU:    Uh huh. Instead, you are a dumb-playing douche whose willful ignorance is manifest for all to see - the type who would deny home owners their right to peace and security in their own home.

LOL. "I know I can't support my claims, but that shouldn't MATTER!!   You're MEAN!!  You should just AGREE with the **** I make up!  Why WON'T YOU!  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"     

YOU:    Meanwhile, we all know you would **** yourself if the mob invaded your neighborhood. You almost **** yourself just answering my post.

Panicky nonsense because your latest attempt to service violent scumbags is failing.