Fair Trial for the Missouri Couple who Defended their Home? Naaaah..

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
177 posts
KFSW

Unread post

Niggars broke the gate to get in...They get very emotional and out of control very easily

KFSW

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 30 Jul 2020, 6:58 am » wrote: Yes, it can be considered assault. 
Breaking and Entering - Negro Style

KFSW

Unread post

IkeBana » 30 Jul 2020, 8:24 am » wrote: Feh. Death threats are a felony in Missouri. If you do it face to face it's worse. If you leave a threatening phone message, or send a threatening email or letter, it's still a felony death threat. It doesn't matter if your gun is broken, not loaded, has the safety off, or you don't have a **** gun at all.  Doesn't matter if you're on your property.  Doesn't matter if you have or don't have any property.

It's a death threat, and it's a felony.  If somebody walking down the street puts their foot on your lawn you call the police, you don't threaten to kill them.

When mediocre country singer Jan Howard threatened "I'll take out my .357 magnum and blow your head off", to a war protester who invited her to join their march, the State of Tennessee should have charged her with a felony death threat.
^^^^^^^^^^CUCKOLD ******^^^^^^^^^^^^

You can protect yourself when

****** VIOLENTLY BREAK INTO YOUR PROPERTY

skews13

Unread post

Huey » 30 Jul 2020, 9:38 am » wrote: Let me make myself clear so even you understand.

The community is not open to the public.

Right of way laws do not apply.

MO castle law says you are wrong.

Posted above,  as part of MO law is that in order to be charged with brandishing a weapon the weapon has to be readily capable of lethal fire.  The weapon was NOT readily available for lethal fire.  It had to be filed stripped and reassembled in order for it to be readily capable. 

You view this as the law is written in MO not as you WISH it to be.
Tell that to the local prosecutor dimwit, who doesn’t seem to agree with you.

Nobody gives a rats *** of your interpretation of Missouri laws. 

There is only one interpretation that’s relevant here, and that would be the prosecutor who brings the charges 

What you think doesn’t count.

After that, it is up to the judge or jury to issue a verdict.

You don’t have any say so in that decision either, and nobody gives a rats *** of your opinion in that decision either.

So let me give you the same advice I find myself constantly giving dimwits, usually of the conservative variety.

Sit down shut the **** up and mind your own **** business.

duck615

Unread post

skews13 » 30 Jul 2020, 11:13 am » wrote: Tell that to the local prosecutor dimwit, who doesn’t seem to agree with you.

There is only one interpretation that’s relevant here, and that would be the prosecutor who brings the charges 

You don’t have any say so in that decision either, and nobody gives a rats *** of your opinion in that decision either.

So let me give you the same advice I find myself constantly giving dimwits, usually of the conservative variety.

A **** POS da... She Wii be crushed... I see a pardon coming either way. You POS commie puke.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

AlDonal » 30 Jul 2020, 1:12 am » wrote: I’ve seen the video, dope. I’ve also seen interviews of the couple and I believe they were scared to death. They said the mob threatened to kill their pets, burn their house and TP their yard. Did your HDTV catch all that?

Gee.....I guess NO ONE had that opportunity.

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

skews13 » 30 Jul 2020, 11:13 am » wrote: Tell that to the local prosecutor dimwit, who doesn’t seem to agree with you.

The governor agrees with me.  The MO AG agrees with me.  

The interpretation of MO law is their's.

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. — Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt filed a brief in the case of Mark and Patricia McCloskey supporting the Castle Doctrine law and seeking dismissal of the charges filed against the couple Monday evening.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local ... 0eb91d4c94

Gov. Mike Parson (R) told Fox News Monday "without a doubt" he would pardon Mark and Patricia McCloskey if they're convicted over pulling guns on anti-racism protesters outside their mansion.

https://www.axios.com/missouri-governor ... bff31.html

So I suggest YOU sit down and STFU and learn the facts of the case before opening your yap again.  
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

omh

Unread post

the halfwit trying to control the center of the two lane highway he calls dim and nit wits to his or her left and right.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Huey » 30 Jul 2020, 11:32 am » wrote: The governor agrees with me.  The MO AG agrees with me.  

The interpretation of MO law is their's.

It’s Time To Reform Missouri

omh

Unread post

time to reconstruct your reality, the one you have so far is lost pretending life is more than reproductively here.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Ike Bana

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 30 Jul 2020, 12:08 am » wrote: A man's home is his castle.
And a woman's home is wherever the **** the man says it's gonna be.

Thus sayeth the traditional christian American family values.

Last edited by Ike Bana on 30 Jul 2020, 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ike Bana

Unread post

KFSW » 30 Jul 2020, 10:31 am » wrote: ^^^^^^^^^^CUCKOLD ******^^^^^^^^^^^^

You can protect yourself when

****** VIOLENTLY BREAK INTO YOUR PROPERTY

Why do you "law and order" types hate the law so much?  I know!  It's because of all that pesky "equal under the law" **** in the Constitution.

omh

Unread post

IkeBana » 30 Jul 2020, 1:26 pm » wrote: Why do you "law and order" types hate the law so much?
It got corrupted in translation and social use against individuals so the mob can dictate how everyone will behave cradle to grave or else.

Rememeber "law and order" under your interpretation is ordered by contextual law instead of natural laws of balancing so far from now on while adapting in the moment here conceived to decomposed only occupying space individually cradle to grave..

KFSW

Unread post

IkeBana » 30 Jul 2020, 1:26 pm » wrote: Why do you "law and order" types hate the law so much?  I know!  It's because of all that pesky "equal under the law" **** in the Constitution.
Hmmmmm

Property destruction
Breaking and entering
Public Nuisance
Basic Negroism

Polar1ty

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 29 Jul 2020, 11:00 pm » wrote: By the way, for anyone who doesn't like my sources, suck on my dick.

How do you know they wouldn't want to?

righteous

Unread post

Isabel » 29 Jul 2020, 11:58 pm » wrote: Those two douchebags have a history of nuisance lawsuits and harassment of people.

**** em.
Missouri is a Castle Doctrine state and provides the homeowners legal right to defend their homes with deadly force, if necessary. **** the Phony BLM

Ike Bana

Unread post

righteous » 30 Jul 2020, 3:16 pm » wrote: Missouri is a Castle Doctrine state and provides the homeowners legal right to defend their homes with deadly force, if necessary. **** the Phony BLM
Death threats are a felony in Missouri.  Castle Doctrine or not.

Al Donal

Unread post

IkeBana » 30 Jul 2020, 7:39 pm » wrote: Death threats are a felony in Missouri.  Castle Doctrine or not.
Which death threats are you talking about? The death threats received on their pets? Thank god, an animal lover. Good for you. 

righteous

Unread post

IkeBana » 30 Jul 2020, 7:39 pm » wrote: Death threats are a felony in Missouri.  Castle Doctrine or not.
The death threats were forwarded to the Couple defending their house you knucklehead. They were told their house would be burned to the ground and they would be murdered by the criminal BLM trespassing lawbreakers. 

righteous

Unread post

AlDonal » 30 Jul 2020, 8:06 pm » wrote: Which death threats are you talking about? The death threats received on their pets? Thank god, an animal lover. Good for you.
The crowd of BLM pets. It would be animal cruelty if they were extinguished.