Grifty The Firsty!

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
98 posts
Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 38,330
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 7:24 am » wrote:
Termin8tor » 31 Jul 2020, 7:19 am » wrote: Psychopaths will blame Trump. 

 
-1.34 %/ yr...

That sucks.
.
Boy won't you be surprised when he wins easily in November, dweeb.  
 
Log in or Register to remove ads


Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 53,820

Antifa
Huey » 31 Jul 2020, 6:40 am » wrote: He got suckered by the headline.  That number is the annualized rate.While bad, the quarter was only 9.5%.

Gross domestic product from April to June plunged 32.9% on an annualized basis, according to the Commerce Department’s first reading on the data released Thursday. Economists surveyed by Dow Jones had been looking for a drop of 34.7%.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/30/us-gdp- ... ading.html
Oh, no...

The Innumerate Dwarf is at it again...

What did I misreport?

**** brick...
 
Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

User avatar
Huey

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 63,459
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 7:26 am » wrote: Oh, no...

The Innumerate Dwarf is at it again...

What did I misreport?

**** brick...

Annualized is what you did not report.  That is why you did not report a link or source.  

Gross domestic product from April to June plunged 32.9% on an annualized basis, according to the Commerce Department’s first reading on the data released Thursday. Economists surveyed by Dow Jones had been looking for a drop of 34.7%.

Try again.  You should still be able to correct the OP.
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"


https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html


User avatar
Cedar

Unread post

User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Posts: 25,166
Politics: Classical Liberal

Blackvegetable » 30 Jul 2020, 7:41 am » wrote: The US economy contracted by 32.9% from April through June, the worst quarter on record
All the more reason for you retards to stop hiding under your bed from the bogeyman virus and open the country back up.
““15 days to slow the spread” began 140 days ago.”



“If you wear a mask while alone in your car driving down the road, I’m going to assume it’s to keep you from licking the window”

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 53,820

Antifa
Cedar » 31 Jul 2020, 7:35 am » wrote: All the more reason for you retards to stop hiding under your bed from the bogeyman virus and open the country back up.
We're moving strongly in that direction here...

But then the GOP governors of MA and NH aren't cretins, and the vast majority of the population isn't easily misled.
Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 53,820

Antifa
Huey » 31 Jul 2020, 7:30 am » wrote: Annualized is what you did not report.  That is why you did not report a link or source.  

Gross domestic product from April to June plunged 32.9% on an annualized basis, according to the Commerce Department’s first reading on the data released Thursday. Economists surveyed by Dow Jones had been looking for a drop of 34.7%.

Try again.  You should still be able to correct the OP.
I reported the Headline number..

The same number BEA reports.....EVERY QUARTER...


You don't understand this stuff, noinfo..
 
Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 38,330
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 7:26 am » wrote: Oh, no...

The Innumerate Dwarf is at it again...

What did I misreport?

**** brick...
.
You and your endless babbling don't matter, dweeb.
 

User avatar
Cedar

Unread post

User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Posts: 25,166
Politics: Classical Liberal

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 7:43 am » wrote: We're moving strongly in that direction here...

But then the GOP governors of MA and NH aren't cretins, and the vast majority of the population isn't easily misled.
Anyone wearing a mask voluntarily is easily misled.
 
““15 days to slow the spread” began 140 days ago.”



“If you wear a mask while alone in your car driving down the road, I’m going to assume it’s to keep you from licking the window”

User avatar
Huey

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 63,459
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 7:46 am » wrote: I reported the Headline number..

The same number BEA reports.....EVERY QUARTER...

You don't understand this stuff, noinfo..
Your OP has no source or link.  I understand it perfectly.  You grabbed a headline that was damaging.  YOU don’t understand this stuff OR your a blatant liar.
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"


https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html


Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 53,820

Antifa
Cedar » 31 Jul 2020, 7:47 am » wrote: Anyone wearing a mask voluntarily is easily misled.
You voted for a guy who played a mogul on TV, cheddy...

You're a **** moron....
 
Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 53,820

Antifa
Huey » 31 Jul 2020, 7:50 am » wrote: Your OP has no source or link.  I understand it perfectly.  You grabbed a headline that was damaging.  YOU don’t understand this stuff OR your a blatant liar.
No...Dwarf..

This involves numbers, data, reporting protocols.

You don't know anything.

It doesn't need a link...**** brick.
 
Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 53,820

Antifa
Termin8tor » 31 Jul 2020, 7:46 am » wrote: .
You and your endless babbling don't matter, dweeb.
Your sulking won't change the facts, Sodomite..
Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 53,820

Antifa
Termin8tor » 31 Jul 2020, 7:25 am » wrote: .
Boy won't you be surprised when he wins easily in November, dweeb.

why do you believe he stands a chance?
Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

User avatar
Huey

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 63,459
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 7:52 am » wrote: No...Dwarf..

This involves numbers, data, reporting protocols.

You don't know anything.

It doesn't need a link...**** brick.
Odd coming from the idiot that brags he ALWAYS sources his information.....

I know that you practice propaganda inadvertently by posting what you are told OR you blatantly lie.  

GDP swings are typically reported at an annual rate — as if they were to continue for a full year — which can be misleading in a volatile period like this. The overall economy in the second quarter was 9.5% smaller than during the same period a year ago.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronaviru ... arter-ever
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"


https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html


Termin8tor

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 38,330
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 7:50 am » wrote: You voted for a guy who played a mogul on TV, cheddy...

You're a **** moron....
Far and away the best president since the great Ronald Reagan, dweeb.

Here's just some of what he did in just one  term.

An economic boom.

Fast rising wages for the first time in two decades.

A big tax cut for the middle class.

Not only did Americans get thousands of dollars from his tax cut, but saved thousands of dollars in the cost of regulation.

Falling poverty rates, welfare use and food stamp use.

Not only is working to prevent China from stealing and cheating its way to economic superiority, but established a strong bipartisan consensus about the issue. That's one of the biggest issues perhaps of the century, certainly for decades to come.

Vastly cutting illlegal immigration, much of it paid for by Mexico's controlling its southern border.

Building a border wall.

Induced Mexico to protect their southern border and prevent illegals from passing through Mexico to the US.

Changing many policies regarding immigration to lower immigration fraud, most prominently "asylum" claims, 90% of which are fraudulent.

Rebuilding the military that Obama left in horrific shape.

Reform of veteran's health care to the point it has 90% approval.

Signed Right to Try Executive Order allowingAmericans to try potentially life saving drugs not yet approved by the FDA.

Most deregulation in almost half a century.

Ended Obama's War on Coal.

Expansion of oil and gas exploration and production.

Partial repeal of Obamacare toward far superior Free Market policies.

An executive order mandating that hospitals reveals full costs for treatment BEFORE it is done, so Americans can price shop.

Fullly eliminated Obama's attempt to subjugate the suburbs to federal bureaucratic rule.

Going from losing manufacturing jobs to gaining them.

A good post-NAFTA trade deal and an excellent one with China; working on the second.

Stopping flights from China early, against the opposition not only of his cabinet, but of Democrats.

Taking the first steps to stop Big Tech's assault on conservative speech.

He is draining the Swamp. How many high FBI, Justice Dept and State Dept officials have been fired? And indictments will come of Obama and Deep State officials who participated in the coup attempt against him.

 

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 53,820

Antifa
Huey » 31 Jul 2020, 7:59 am » wrote: Odd coming from the idiot that brags he ALWAYS sources his information.....

I know that you practice propaganda inadvertently by posting what you are told OR you blatantly lie.  

GDP swings are typically reported at an annual rate — as if they were to continue for a full year — which can be misleading in a volatile period like this. The overall economy in the second quarter was 9.5% smaller than during the same period a year ago.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronaviru ... arter-ever
Odd coming from the idiot that brags he ALWAYS sources his information.....
You don't understand how this works...stop getting hysterical over it..
I know that you practice propaganda inadvertently by posting what you are told OR you blatantly lie.  
No, that's YOU, lying little ****..

Would you like to see several examples?
GDP swings are typically reported at an annual rate — as if they were to continue for a full year — which can be misleading
So you were wrong..

And you are easily misled.
Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 53,820

Antifa
Termin8tor » 31 Jul 2020, 8:04 am » wrote: Far and away the best president since the great Ronald Reagan, dweeb.

Here's just some of what he did in just one  term.

An economic boom.

Fast rising wages for the first time in two decades.

A big tax cut for the middle class.

Not only did Americans get thousands of dollars from his tax cut, but saved thousands of dollars in the cost of regulation.

Falling poverty rates, welfare use and food stamp use.

Not only is working to prevent China from stealing and cheating its way to economic superiority, but established a strong bipartisan consensus about the issue. That's one of the biggest issues perhaps of the century, certainly for decades to come.

Vastly cutting illlegal immigration, much of it paid for by Mexico's controlling its southern border.

Building a border wall.

Induced Mexico to protect their southern border and prevent illegals from passing through Mexico to the US.

Changing many policies regarding immigration to lower immigration fraud, most prominently "asylum" claims, 90% of which are fraudulent.

Rebuilding the military that Obama left in horrific shape.

Reform of veteran's health care to the point it has 90% approval.

Signed Right to Try Executive Order allowingAmericans to try potentially life saving drugs not yet approved by the FDA.

Most deregulation in almost half a century.

Ended Obama's War on Coal.

Expansion of oil and gas exploration and production.

Partial repeal of Obamacare toward far superior Free Market policies.

An executive order mandating that hospitals reveals full costs for treatment BEFORE it is done, so Americans can price shop.

Fullly eliminated Obama's attempt to subjugate the suburbs to federal bureaucratic rule.

Going from losing manufacturing jobs to gaining them.

A good post-NAFTA trade deal and an excellent one with China; working on the second.

Stopping flights from China early, against the opposition not only of his cabinet, but of Democrats.

Taking the first steps to stop Big Tech's assault on conservative speech.

He is draining the Swamp. How many high FBI, Justice Dept and State Dept officials have been fired? And indictments will come of Obama and Deep State officials who participated in the coup attempt against him.
It's ALL ****..

No sources...

Complete fiction.
 
Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

User avatar
Huey

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 63,459
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 8:05 am » wrote: You don't understand how this works...stop getting hysterical over it..

No, that's YOU, lying little ****..

Would you like to see several examples?

So you were wrong..

And you are easily misled.

And again you cherry pick.  Here is the entire passage:

GDP swings are typically reported at an annual rate — as if they were to continue for a full year — which can be misleading in a volatile period like this. The overall economy in the second quarter was 9.5% smaller than during the same period a year ago.

As far as being wrong I never said it wasn't.  BUT, there is more to the story that you chose not to post.  

We are done here.
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"


https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html


Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 53,820

Antifa
Huey » 31 Jul 2020, 8:17 am » wrote: And again you cherry pick.  Here is the entire passage:

GDP swings are typically reported at an annual rate — as if they were to continue for a full year — which can be misleading in a volatile period like this. The overall economy in the second quarter was 9.5% smaller than during the same period a year ago.

As far as being wrong I never said it wasn't.  BUT, there is more to the story that you chose not to post.  

We are done here.
 
And again you cherry pick.  
No, dumb ****...it was THE RELEVANT PART OF YOUR CITATION, YOU STUPID HYSTERICAL ****.
which can be misleading in a volatile period like this.
This is only relevant in the context of Stupid Innumerate Dwarves...
As far as being wrong I never said it wasn't.  BUT, there is more to the story that you chose not to post
He got suckered by the headline.  That number is the annualized rate.While bad, the quarter was only 9.5%.


2 of 3 are COMPLETELY WRONG.

and, no...there is no more to the story.


**** moron.
Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

User avatar
omh

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,538

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 8:06 am » wrote: It's ALL ****..

No sources...

Complete fiction.
Your intellectual reality is fiction of four part hormony singing if, could, would, should.
Last edited by omh on 31 Jul 2020, 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Baidu [Spider], Bill Gates [Bot], Cannonpointer, Cedar, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Ike Bana, Isabel, Karen Taint, KFSW, Majestic-12 [Bot], nefarious101, NeoConvict, Olivaw, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Polar1ty, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, skews13, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], Termin8tor, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, WillFranklin, Zeets2 and 810 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads