Grifty The Firsty!

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
98 posts
Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 8:24 am » wrote:
No, dumb ****...it was THE RELEVANT PART OF YOUR CITATION, YOU STUPID HYSTERICAL ****.

This is only relevant in the context of Stupid Innumerate Dwarves...

He got suckered by the headline.  That number is the annualized rate.While bad, the quarter was only 9.5%.

2 of 3 are COMPLETELY WRONG.

and, no...there is no more to the story.

**** moron.

LMAO!  You are typicmg in all caps, calling me a **** and you claim I am hysterical!  You can't make this up.  We are done.  You left out pertinent facts in the OP.  

You may have the last word Mr. Hysteria.

“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 31 Jul 2020, 8:27 am » wrote: LMAO!  You are typicmg in all caps, calling me a **** and you claim I am hysterical!  You can't make this up.  We are done.  You left out pertinent facts in the OP.  

You may have the last word Mr. Hysteria.

You are wrong, as always...
Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
omh » 31 Jul 2020, 8:27 am » wrote: Your intellectual reality is fiction of four part hormony singing if, could, would, should.

No, it isn't...

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

omh

Unread post

when it is symbolism over substance and mind over matter to make reality within real, its fiction factualized by debates between art and reality while governed on speculation about tomorrows based off statistically averaging results so far.

That includes each rotation, lunar cycle, solstices and equinoxes per revolution around the star, each ancestor transcending from born to becoming a great great grandparent or not so far.

Getting the instinctive hint as proportionatley here, eternity has always been the moment now occupied by everything universally being perpetually balanced so far? Insert thermol dynamics here.
Last edited by omh on 31 Jul 2020, 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
omh » 31 Jul 2020, 9:28 am » wrote: when it is symbolism over substance and mind over matter to make reality within real, its fiction factualized by debates between art and reality while governed on speculation about tomorrows based off statistically averaging results so far.
Yours is naught but Onanism over Symbolism...

I repeat slogans.

omh

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 9:29 am » wrote: Yours is naught but Onanism over Symbolism...
Transitons between eroded universal point of displacement and organic combinations of eroded material shaping the bodies added by compounding DNA reproductive cells merged to form a brain able to navigate the body developed around it by birth. Gee, I just explained why no two lifetimes are ever the same person again which transends to all forms of life in this atmosphere.

Again, I can account for how and why, you recite fantasies anything else is possible. I describe kinetic evolving going on as existing now you sustain theaters of doubt by mob rule as law of the land..
I am explaining why corruption never is resolved socially where people serve ideas, not natural displacement.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Vegas

Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Capitalist

Blackvegetable » 30 Jul 2020, 8:13 am » wrote: No, Dwarf....

No narrative...
Huey makes a good point, so you evade it as usual. 

Darth Evader has aboarded. 

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 31 Jul 2020, 9:50 am » wrote: Huey makes a good point, so you evade it as usual. 

Darth Evader has aboarded.

I don't answer to Huey's Narrative version of things....

If he posts MY words, I will be happy to oblige.

I repeat slogans.

Vegas

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 10:48 am » wrote:
If he posts MY words, I will be happy to oblige.
Lol. YOUR words are a deliberate twist on real occurrences. He made a great point that directly addressed the OP. No deviation whatsoever...yet, you call it his narrative.  

Darth Evader. 

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 31 Jul 2020, 10:55 am » wrote: Lol. YOUR words are a deliberate twist on real occurrences. He made a great point that directly addressed the OP. No deviation whatsoever...yet, you call it his narrative.  

Darth Evader.

No, dumb ****....

they are the only words I need to answer to...
YOUR words are a deliberate twist on real occurrences
For instance, Rule Idiot?

Lying coward.

I repeat slogans.

Vegas

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 10:57 am » wrote: No, dumb ****....

Lying coward.
So you are going to evade again. Big surprise. 

This is why nobody takes you serious. You are inadequate. 

omh

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 10:57 am » wrote: No, dumb ****....

Lying coward.
Is your use of the word "rule" for measuring distance or controlling outcomes?
Dare ask me what happens when used both at the same time? corrupted realities taking place globally in this atmosphere now. controlling outcomes in an evolutionary process where total sum so far is never the same as arriving from now on.

Back to parallel adapting in series of reproductions added so far, reproductions continuing or not from now on.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
omh » 31 Jul 2020, 11:07 am » wrote: Is your use of the word "rule" for measuring distance or controlling outcomes?
Dare ask me what happens when used both at the same time? corrupted realities taking place globally in this atmosphere now. controlling outcomes in an evolutionary process where total sum so far is never the same as arriving from now on.

Back to parallel adapting in series of reproductions added so far, reproductions continuing or not from now on.

Is your use of the word "rule" for measuring distance or controlling outcomes?
No, Rule Idiot is Vag's alter ego....

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 31 Jul 2020, 11:00 am » wrote: So you are going to evade again. Big surprise. 

This is why nobody takes you serious. You are inadequate.

Start a thread, Vag....

Leave this one...

I repeat slogans.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

And we still haven't defeated covid yet. Trump is the worse president ever

Vegas

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 1:00 pm » wrote: Start a thread, Vag....

Leave this one...
You don't get to give me orders.  I'll start a thread whenever I God Damn please. Likewise, ill leave your thread whenever I God Damn please. 

**** moron. My little *******. 

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 31 Jul 2020, 1:10 pm » wrote: You don't get to give me orders.  I'll start a thread whenever I God Damn please. Likewise, ill leave your thread whenever I God Damn please. 

You're such a Narcissist....and a punching bag...

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Crazytrain » 31 Jul 2020, 1:00 pm » wrote: And we still haven't defeated covid yet. Trump is the worse president ever

Fauci went before Congress obliged to explain why Europe did so much better than we are doing...

Another WINNING moment..

I repeat slogans.

Famagusta

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Vegas » 31 Jul 2020, 1:10 pm » wrote: You don't get to give me orders.  I'll start a thread whenever I God Damn please. Likewise, ill leave your thread whenever I God Damn please. 

lol.

Vegas

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 1:12 pm » wrote: You're such a Narcissist....and a punching bag...
Lol. Make your projections less obvious next time.

well...if i am a punching bag, then you hit like a ****** because I can't feel a thing when you hit.