So...why are we withdrawing out military personnel from Germany?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
154 posts
simple jack

Unread post

omh » 31 Jul 2020, 11:13 am » wrote: Oh, explain why? I dare you, your ideas not social narratives recited.

trump played the game, and lost. Put yer pipe down!

What kind of person says "Frankly,
I wish her well," about someone who is arrested for sex-trafficking?

https://media.boingboing.net/wp-content ... /peabe.jpg

KFSW

Unread post

LIBS want more soldiers and wars everywhere.....THE NEW NEOCONS

omh

Unread post

simplejack » 31 Jul 2020, 11:22 am » wrote: trump played the game, and lost. Put yer pipe down!
Lost what, a talking point between social defined mantras among self anointed type cast characters on a world stage of realities performed ancestrally so far?

Defying now is eternity where does eternal conflicts end as the same point they originated as praticed so far by one species every where they rule by context?
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Here is what I am curious about. For the 20 or so years I have been posting to these forums the left constantly complained about the money we spend on troops overseas in places like Europe and we should bring them home. So Trump campaigns on at least getting the host nations to pay more, their obligations to NATO, and if they don't he will withdraw the troops. Well Germany has not done so and Trump says he will begin withdrawing the troops. I would think the left would be ecstatic. But they are not. Why the sudden change of heart? TDS? Election Year? What?

@ Ike Bana

“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Trump is too stupid to realize those troops are for our protection more than Germany

SJConspirator

Unread post

Politics: Green

The better question is, why do we need to still have a military base in Germany? Its been 30 years since the fall of the Berlin Wall
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

Crazytrain

Unread post

SJConspirator » 31 Jul 2020, 12:42 pm » wrote: The better question is, why do we need to still have a military base in Germany? Its been 30 years since the fall of the Berlin Wall
We haven't had a war in Europe in quite sometime having those bases. 

simple jack

Unread post

Trump and his virus are not welcome in Germany.

simple jack

Unread post

omh » 31 Jul 2020, 11:19 am » wrote: ^^^^^homeless shelter malitia.^^^^^ have signs will protest where ever transportation is provided and free stuff while there.

What is a malitia, comrade?

Olivaw

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

KFSW » 31 Jul 2020, 11:03 am » wrote: LOL....NOBODY mirrors the corruption of US Neoliberal Oligarchs and their DC puppets.   

These **** will kill millions of children - just for kicks.  And CUCKS like you robotically screeech "ORANGE"  all day.  

Yer an embarrassment old lady.... make a noose  
Awww, don’t be butthurt, little man. 

Hey, did you hear?  Businessmen who tried to expand into Russia come back with stories about systemic corruption and rampant bribery that makes it all but impossible to get anything done. No wonder the country is failing.
Science is not a liberal conspiracy.

Crazytrain

Unread post

Olivaw » 31 Jul 2020, 1:38 pm » wrote: Awww, don’t be butthurt, little man. 

Hey, did you hear?  Businessmen who tried to expand into Russia come back with stories about systemic corruption and rampant bribery that makes it all but impossible to get anything done. No wonder the country is failing.

Poor KFC I'll just let him ramble on about Russia. 

KFSW

Unread post

Olivaw » 31 Jul 2020, 1:38 pm » wrote: Im too butthurt to debate truthfully. 

My QUEEN was gutted. 

Im forever the BITTER LONELY OLD LADY  
We know, sorry.  

Ike Bana

Unread post

omh » 31 Jul 2020, 11:03 am » wrote: That was social choices offered, not life's opportunities available.
Wrong.

Ike Bana

Unread post

Huey » 31 Jul 2020, 11:02 am » wrote: That is in correct.  You missed the part that he was classified 1Y meaning he was able to be drafted in time s of war and national emergency.  The reason he was not drafted was because of a high draft number AND the 1Y category went away.

You don't need to know if I served or not because it is irrelevant to the argument.  This is not about Tammy Duckworth.  This is about you idiots saying that trump, who had 5 deferments,  was in the draft lottery and later deemed 4F because of the category elimination, is a draft dodger.  Yet, the presumptive candidate for the dems had 5 deferments and later deemed unfit for service for alleged childhood asthma yet was an athletic star in HS and played a little in college gets a pass.

It is called hypocrisy.    Nod when you understand.
It's called the story is not quite so cut and dried as you present it.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pent ... m-vietnam/

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/p ... ecord.html

simple jack

Unread post

Huey » 31 Jul 2020, 12:36 pm » wrote: Here is what I am curious about. For the 20 or so years I have been posting to these forums the left constantly complained about the money we spend on troops overseas in places like Europe and we should bring them home. So Trump campaigns on at least getting the host nations to pay more, their obligations to NATO, and if they don't he will withdraw the troops. Well Germany has not done so and Trump says he will begin withdrawing the troops. I would think the left would be ecstatic. But they are not. Why the sudden change of heart? TDS? Election Year? What?

@ Ike Bana

Germany doesn't need trump one speck.  Trump is one broke ******, that nobody needs.

Olivaw

Unread post

KFSW » 31 Jul 2020, 1:52 pm » wrote: We know, sorry.
Do you know that Russia is a failing state? 

Which begs the question, why would Trump subjugate America to the failing Russian state?   

KFSW

Unread post

Olivaw » 31 Jul 2020, 3:21 pm » wrote: BItterness and hatred is killing me....its eating my soul.  I need enemies as I am THE NEWEST NEOCON
sad   

Olivaw

Unread post

You remind me very much of CrimeaRiver on the other site. He pushed the failed Russian state. He’d melt down when reminded that Russia is a failing state and would resort to misquoting. His unfortunate tendency to post sexy pictures of underaged girls was concerning. Don’t be like him, OK?   

Crazytrain

Unread post

Is that one of the under age girls trump had relations with?