So...why are we withdrawing out military personnel from Germany?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
155 posts
Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Phoenix68.2.0 » 31 Jul 2020, 6:04 am » wrote:
righteous » 30 Jul 2020, 5:18 pm » wrote: Originally our troops were there to protect Germany from Russia. For many years now relations between the two countries has been better. Germany imports gas from Russia that is pipelined to them. There is no threat hence America need not provide them security.
https://nypost.com/2020/06/08/trump-ord ... m-germany/

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....
"There have been more than 20 ceasefire attempts in the six years of conflict in Ukraine's two eastern regions near the Russian border. All of the ceasefire attempts have failed.

More than 13,000 people have been killed in the conflict, according to estimates by the United Nations. No new deaths have been reported since Monday's ceasefire.

The separatist rebellion began in early 2014 in response to Kyiv removing its pro-Russian president in a political pivot away from Russia and towards the West, particularly the European Union.

Russia, which represents the rebels in international negotiations, has long denied allegations that it is directly involved in the conflict.

Ukraine reiterated that allegation this week, claiming the Russian military had been violating the ceasefire."

Russia Denies "Territorial Claims"
June 25, 2020

RIGHT HERE, WRONGOUS!!!!

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

I wouldn't be surprised if trump ran away to Russia to avoid criminal prosecution.

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Trump is a dumb ***, he's a draft dodger and knows noting about the military.  He won't listen to his Generals and Admirals.

He deserves the beat down he's going to get in November. 

duck615

Unread post

Biden is a draft dodging coward...

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
IkeBana » 30 Jul 2020, 8:17 am » wrote: Because, as the orange **** is saying (during the few moments Putin's dick is not in his mouth), the German's haven't anted up enough money in their own defense?   Steaming load of ****.

It's because, of their recent phone chat...

Putin, "Look Donald, when you're out of office in January and you need someplace to go hide to avoid going to prison for lying in your response to the Mueller investigation,  for mail fraud in your business practices, for tax fraud in your non-profit scams, I'm the only one who you're gonna be able to turn to.  So...get these **** troops out of Germany.  It makes me uncomfortable."

Donald, "Yes dear, whatever you say."

We should have done this, in an organized fashion, decades ago...

Foreign Policy by pique, however, is unacceptable...
Huey » wrote: I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

If that is really him I won’t post for a month.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
duck615 » 31 Jul 2020, 9:20 am » wrote: Biden is a draft dodging coward...
Damn, are you stupid, Duck...

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

duck615

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 9:32 am » wrote: Damn, are you stupid, Duck...
Again you can't handle facts

omh

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 9:32 am » wrote: Damn, are you stupid, Duck...
the person fooled for life as a social mind, calling someone else stupid. the irony here is both ignore kinetic life in plain sight.
Last edited by omh on 31 Jul 2020, 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
duck615 » 31 Jul 2020, 9:37 am » wrote: Again you can't handle facts

Post one and try me, Duck....

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
omh » 31 Jul 2020, 9:42 am » wrote: the person fooled for life as a social mind, calling someone else stupid.

You presume you have it right...

So does every schizophrenic wandering the streets...

I repeat slogans.

omh

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 9:42 am » wrote: Post one and try me, Duck....
Facts are designed to be arbitrary circumstantial conclusions combining if, could, would, should.

You cannot handle kinetically physical absolutes as existing in ever evolving positions only timed part now as going on here. Simplicity of the compounding whole is equal to the total sum of evolved results so far.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

omh

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 9:43 am » wrote: You presume you have it right...

So does every schizophrenic wandering the streets...
what presumption, I describe the kinetic flow of living as timed paart now and the universe perpetually being balanced so far all in the time frame of here and nowhere else possible.

Now want to explain the prupose of socially maintaining reasonable doubt?

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
omh » 31 Jul 2020, 9:47 am » wrote: what presumption, I describe the kinetic flow of living as timed paart now and the universe perpetually being balanced so far all in the time frame of here and nowhere else possible.

Now want to explain the prupose of socially maintaining reasonable doubt?

You prattle.....and prattle......and prattle.....

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
omh » 31 Jul 2020, 9:45 am » wrote: Facts are designed to be arbitrary circumstantial conclusions combining if, could, would, should.

You cannot handle kinetically physical absolutes as existing in ever evolving positions only timed part now as going on here. Simplicity of the compounding whole is equal to the total sum of evolved results so far.

No...they are not....

Throw yourself off the roof...

Get back to me...

I repeat slogans.

omh

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 9:48 am » wrote: No...they are not....

Throw yourself off the roof...

Get back to me...
Damned if you don't behave like Bill Clinton advised people to do when caught in the act. "Deny it, deny it, deny it.".

hell you could ask me what is is.

duck615

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 9:42 am » wrote: Post one and try me, Duck....
Biden dodge the draft

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
duck615 » 31 Jul 2020, 9:54 am » wrote: Biden dodge the draft

Commendable effort....

Pidgin?

I repeat slogans.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
omh » 31 Jul 2020, 9:50 am » wrote: Damned if you don't behave like Bill Clinton advised people to do when caught in the act. "Deny it, deny it, deny it.".

hell you could ask me what is is.

Assert whatever you want...

It imposes no obligation on me.

I repeat slogans.

duck615

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 9:56 am » wrote: Commendable effort....

Pidgin?
Fact glad you agree