So...why are we withdrawing out military personnel from Germany?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
155 posts
Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

duck615 » 31 Jul 2020, 9:54 am » wrote: Biden dodge the draft

I laugh at this stuff.  

Biden 5 defferements and 4F for alleged child hood asthma although he was an pretty good HS athlete and played some in college.

Trump 5 Defferments, a 1Y status for bone spurs meaning he could be drafted for war time or national emergency, got a high draft number and was classified 4F when the 1Y category was done away with.

The idiots can't understand why we laugh at them when they call Trump a draft dodger and are reduced to talking about a missing "d" in a post. 

At least trump was in the draft lottery for a short time.  

“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

omh

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2020, 9:56 am » wrote: Assert whatever you want...

It imposes no obligation on me.
What assertion? I am describing how living actually happens in plain sight, no exceptions including my own sole position as ancestrally timed apart now.
Equally timed apart does not guarrantee equal outcomes per added ancestor from now on as it wasn't so far.

civility not civic pride keeps the peace while adapting to space as timed apart now.

You see BV I don't take sides denying now is eternity anymore. haven't since 1982 couldn't explain it until 2007.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

simple jack

Unread post

duck615 » 31 Jul 2020, 9:20 am » wrote: Biden is a draft dodging coward...
So how would you describe trump?

Last edited by simple jack on 31 Jul 2020, 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
What kind of person says "Frankly,
I wish her well," about someone who is arrested for sex-trafficking?
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PrI9hlQtJCE/ ... k-pipe.jpg
https://media.boingboing.net/wp-content ... /peabe.jpg

omh

Unread post

simplejack » 31 Jul 2020, 10:40 am » wrote: So how would you describe trump?
A person that knows how to play the system a hell of a lot better than you ever could and I don't choose to do.
when your reality won't explain real completely, you joined a socially corrupt intellectual mind that won't tolerate you using your own brain.

Ike Bana

Unread post

Huey » 31 Jul 2020, 10:00 am » wrote: The idiots can't understand why we laugh at them when they call Trump a draft dodger and are reduced to talking about a missing "d" in a post. 

The idiots, eh?  The idiots like Tammy Duckworth?  Idiots like that?  Tell me huey, in which branch did you serve?  Still got all your arms and legs?

Bone spurs?   Everybody's got bone spurs somewhere.  Cadet Bone Spurs is the only one I know of who's bone spurs kept him out.  To bad he didn't just enlist, like so many of us.  He and his bigot old man worked pretty **** hard to keep him out.

Ike Bana

Unread post

omh » 31 Jul 2020, 10:50 am » wrote: A person that knows how to play the system a hell of a lot better than you ever could and I don't choose to do.
Lucky you.  For some of us the choices were...
Canada
Jail
The System

Trump had the connected old man choice.

GeorgeWashington

Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

SoapBeerPopcorn
IkeBana » 30 Jul 2020, 8:17 am » wrote: So...why are we withdrawing our military personnel from Germany?

Why do you think we should keep them there?

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

IkeBana » 31 Jul 2020, 10:50 am » wrote: The idiots, eh?  The idiots like Tammy Duckworth?  Idiots like that?  Tell me huey, in which branch did you serve?  Still got all your arms and legs?

Bone spurs?   Everybody's got bone spurs somewhere.  Cadet Bone Spurs is the only one I know of who's bone spurs kept him out.  To bad he didn't just enlist, like so many of us.  He and his bigot old man worked pretty **** hard to keep him out.

That is in correct.  You missed the part that he was classified 1Y meaning he was able to be drafted in time s of war and national emergency.  The reason he was not drafted was because of a high draft number AND the 1Y category went away.

You don't need to know if I served or not because it is irrelevant to the argument.  This is not about Tammy Duckworth.  This is about you idiots saying that trump, who had 5 deferments,  was in the draft lottery and later deemed 4F because of the category elimination, is a draft dodger.  Yet, the presumptive candidate for the dems had 5 deferments and later deemed unfit for service for alleged childhood asthma yet was an athletic star in HS and played a little in college gets a pass.

It is called hypocrisy.    Nod when you understand.
“There is No Big There, There”

No further indictments. No instances of obstruction

Alex Vindman-"As the transcript is in the public record, we are aware of what was said"

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Read-Alexander-Vindmans-Opening-Statement-on-Trumps-Ukraine-Call-564036951.html

omh

Unread post

IkeBana » 31 Jul 2020, 10:53 am » wrote: Lucky you.  For some of us the choices were...
Canada
Jail
The System

Trump had the connected old man choice.
That was social choices offered, not life's opportunities available.

KFSW

Unread post

Olivaw » 30 Jul 2020, 8:47 pm » wrote: You’re right. Putin helped Trump to an EC victory in 2016.  Do you think that is why Trump Is handing Puttie this gift or does the Russian kleptocrat have something on the American kleptocrat?
LOL....NOBODY mirrors the corruption of US Neoliberal Oligarchs and their DC puppets.   

These **** will kill millions of children - just for kicks.  And CUCKS like you robotically screeech "ORANGE"  all day.  

Yer an embarrassment old lady.... make a noose    

omh

Unread post

KFSW » 31 Jul 2020, 11:03 am » wrote: LOL....NOBODY mirrors the corruption of US Neoliberal Oligarchs and their DC puppets.   

These **** will kill millions of children - just for kicks.  And CUCKS like you robotically screeech "ORANGE"  all day.  

Yer an embarrassment old lady.... make a noose  
You are here.^^^^^^

simple jack

Unread post

omh » 31 Jul 2020, 10:50 am » wrote: A person that knows how to play the system a hell of a lot better than you ever could and I don't choose to do.
Exactly what Americans don't need, thank you.
CV a hoax, Fifteen or sixteen cases, 150,000 dead is playing the system? You need yer head examined.
Last edited by simple jack on 31 Jul 2020, 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

KFSW

Unread post

LIB FRAUDS always want to decrease the military......BUT NOT REALLY......soulless *** with talking points===soyboy libs

omh

Unread post

simplejack » 31 Jul 2020, 11:12 am » wrote: Exactly what Americans don't need, thank you.
Oh, explain why? I dare you, your ideas not social narratives recited.

KFSW

Unread post

85% of DEMS voted in support of Trumps defense bill......libs are ALL MOUTH, no action. Gloryhole ***

simple jack

Unread post

KFSW » 31 Jul 2020, 11:13 am » wrote: LIB FRAUDS always want to decrease the military......BUT NOT REALLY......soulless *** with talking points===soyboy libs

^^^ collects a gov. welfare check ^^^

Ike Bana

Unread post

GeorgeWashington » 31 Jul 2020, 11:00 am » wrote:  Why do you think we should keep them there?
It doesn't matter what I want, now does it George?

What matters are the motives of the orange ****.  But since you're strategy is distraction via tangential questioning...let's you and me have a go at that.

Why are you asking stupid **** questions?

KFSW

Unread post

Last edited by KFSW on 31 Jul 2020, 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

omh

Unread post

simplejack » 31 Jul 2020, 11:15 am » wrote: ^^^ collects a gov. welfare check ^^^
^^^^^homeless shelter malitia.^^^^^ have signs will protest where ever transportation is provided and free stuff while there.